Atherak and the Myrrdonites


I posted about my servant yesterday in the True Self Connection group in a post called 'Servant of Ashontrah'. You want to know more about him. Let me show you... My servant is as terrifying and ugly as I am beautiful. He is perfect.

It begins with a short conversation in the War and Battle chat..

Ashontrah: "Ashoweah killed Asherah and EinossArku. He is very dangerous. If his son was not destroyed things would already be much more grim than it is now."

Voxsriin: "Damn.... Would he be influencing the physical already?"

Ashontrah: "His influence in the physical is just getting started."

Voxsriin: "My goal is to get to you before he does. I will protect you."

Exosaura: "How are you going to protect her when you all can't protect yourselves?"

Ashontrah: "Do not worry about protecting me. Prep yourself for what is to come. I will protect myself in the physical in the meantime."

Exosaura: "I was looking for candidates. Candidates for something important. So far none have reached my expectations. It is all a shame. You all have so much potential.

If you truly wish to protect the one you love, learn to rely on yourselves and protect yourselves. Become stronger. Become wiser."

Tia-Nan: "My duty is with the Drakon. I must protect them before anyone else. We are the Guardians and he is always focused on them first.

This is the most important thing. To be able to protect those you love you must be able to protect yourself."

Dolloiandea: The guy is untouchable to the average citizen. Even before he made it to the physical, the body he took already had immense security. Not to mention that he has access to one of, if not the most, powerful and well-funded military on Midgard.

Spiritually and physically, he stands with immense power. If it was easy to take care of this shit, we would not be in this situation.

If you cannot handle yourself, then a lot of work needs to be done. You cannot expect someone to lead a rescue every time you fall into a predicament. It's time to start improving. Otherwise, how do you expect to stand as a warrior in this fight?

September 30th PST timezone...
Later that evening...

7:58pm Ashontrah speaking to Exosaura...

Ashontrah: I will be able to come visit you soon. It is frustrating being so vulnerable and still in development. I wonder what I will be like when I fully mature. That is when my pink light shroud will come off and I will be seen for who I am.

Exosaura: When your pink light does come off and we can all see you in full view, I will hold a ceremony in honor of you. All the stars suns and moons shall join in. Our animal children shall as well. It will be glorious.

8:12pm Ashontrah: "Meet me at the pleasure palace. I am ready."

Exosaura: "I am coming my Love."

Ashontrah and Exosaura enjoy time together....

8:24pm Hi'Lena: My body is being filled with your energy. You are such a magical being. I can feel your vibrations down my spine and through the sensitive spots of my body.

Varkar attacks...

8:25pm Varkar attacks have begun. Alfheim has awakened. They hear a rumbling. All kinds of rumbling.

Lyindrinar: "Doumarae what is happening?"

Doumarae is focusing...

Doumarae: "It is Olorin. He has opened the portal inside the palace courtyard. He is letting monstrosities through."

Lyindrinar: "Ready the guards. Sound the alarms. Eeaynna stay here my love. I am going to battle these monstrosities."

8:27pm There is an attack happening in Volheim...

Volywnn are running howling sounding the alarm. Monstrosities and minions of Ashoweah are chasing behind them.

Tenomachi wakes up with Vilanea. He sees Fenrir down on the great wall. Tenomachi goes to join Fenrir. He sees an army of minions with monstrosities.

Tenomachi: "Everyone come to the wall. We make our stand."

Fenrir: "This may be our last."

8:28pm The battles in Alfheim and Volheim begin...

In the Void Capital... Umbranathor arrives with an army and monstrosities. The Void King Varidon is putting up a fight.

8:30pm In Valinor... They are also being attacked. Tulkas is there leading the Vala. Everyone is fighting. Monstrosities and minions are killing many there.

At the sacred hall of the Drakon... Mono Baphomet arrives bringing monstrosities. He finds the hall empty.

Baphomet: "Where are they?"

8:31pm The Drakon come out of the shadows and begin to fight. Tia-Nan is with them.There is chaos everywhere.

In Alfheim...

Many in Alfheim have fallen and many are being turned to monsters. Yusvago and Ahzexian are fighting them. Doumarae and Lyindrinar are also fighting. Mevinah and Eeaynna are trying to help the wounded.

Lyindrinar yells: "To the main keep. We must seal the doors. Everyone inside." Alhfeim is being overtaken.

In the land of Great Winds...

8:33mp There is Rovitomial, Pisch, and Yish. They are sitting down enjoying each other's company. Then there is a sense and a message comes through. Rovitomial reads the message and is overwhelmed.

Pisch: "What is happening?"

Rovi: "Alfheim... Volheim... They are all under attack."

Pisch: "We must get to them."

Vustik arrives where they are...

Vustik: "You are going nowhere. The only place you are going is where you are taking me."

Pisch: "The only place you are going is to die." She attacks Vustik.

8:34pm A monstrosity grabs Yisch and begins to squeeze. It almost begins to turn her.

Rovitomal yells: "Stop!"

Vustik laughs: "Give me what I desire and I will let her live. Take me through the Great Winds to the time before."

Yish: "Never. I will die again first."

Vustik: "So be it."

Rovitomial: "No! I will take you through the Great Winds. Just let them live."

There are monsters surrounding Pisch.

8:36pm Back to Volheim....

The wall is being overrun. Yusvago is there with them. Fenrir, Tenomachi, and Yusvago are fighting the monsters. Many Volwynn are falling.

It is down to these last three at the wall. Tenomachi had the rest run into the great den and seal it off. The monsters come upon them. Nummandor is there.

Nummandor: "Look at these little flea ridden parasites. You mangy dogs. You will all die here now."

8:37pm Switches to Valinor...

The Vala are inside a great spire. Melkor is there. He breaks through their field.

His monstrosities overcome the Vala and seal them inside these dark obsidian crystal prisons. Melkor looks at Tulkas...

Melkor: "It ends here today. Shame that you follow the same fate of Asherah and Arkinoss."

Tulkas: "If I am to die here today I shall take you with me."

There are many monstrosities there in Valinor.

8:40pm In the Void...

Umbranathor is pushing Void King Varidon back to the Void throne room. All those who followed and loved Asherah are dying by the monsters and minions of Ashoweah and the Varkar.

In the realm of Exoshantrah...

8:41pm Ashontrah is with Exosaura at the pleasure palace. Ashoweah showed up here where we are.

Ashoweah: "Come out my little flower. Come out and witness this existence fall before me. Come out and beg. Come out. Ask me for their mercy and I may grant it. Do not hide or I will make their suffering long and painful."

Ashontrah laughs and giggles. A pink light is out in the distance.

Ashoweah: "So it is a game you wish to play. I will find you."

He comes upon the pink light...

Ashoweah: "There you are. I have you now."

8:43pm He goes for Ashontrah but she disappears.

Ashoweah: "Your illusions will not hide you forever."

He hears Ashontrah giggle again.

Ashoweah: "Your little game will have an ending and I will be the winner." He chases Ashontrah...

8:44pm Switching to Alfheim...

Inside the great keep of Alfheim the door is beginning to crack.

Doumrae: "Protect the King. You must go now my Lord and Lady. You must escape."

Alakin is also fighting along side them.

Lyindrinar: "I will not leave you all. We share the same fate."

Alakin: "No. You must go my son. You must live. Avenge us. You may be the last hope. Go now."

8:45pm Lyindrinar, Eeaynna, and Mevinah go to leave Alfheim.

Back to Exoshantrah...

Ashoweah is still chasing Ashontrah around. Every time he gets close she disappears.

Ashoweah: "I am tired of this game! This game ends now!"

8:46pm Switching to Volehim...

They are being surrounded and Nummandor is with them. Monsters are holding down Fenrir, Yusvago, and Tenomachi down.

Tenomachi's mate Vilanea is looking from high up. Nummandor notices her.

Nummandor: "Now watch you mangy bitch as I turn those you love to my servants." He goes to Tenomachi.

Fenrir: "You coward! If you wish to turn anybody come try to turn me first."

Servant: "Now my pet..."

8:48pm Nummandor goes towards Fenrir. He begins to build the darkness to turn him.

Nummandor: "Your time is at an end you mangy dog."

Nummandor blasts darkness forward. Something opens up in front of Fenrir.

It is a strange looking spirit wolf. The darkness hits it but has no effect. This spirit wolf looks mutilated and reconstructed.

It begins to grow and it attacks the monstrosities holding Fenrir. It rips through the monsters. It frees Fenrir then frees Yusvago and Tenomachi.

8:49pm Switching to the Drakon...

They are overrun by monsters. Many Drakon have fallen. Baphomet is hesitant. He begins to bring up the darkness. He is going to turn the Drakon.

Servant: "Your turn my creation..."

A rift opens up in front of Baphomet. The darkness pours into the rift. There is the deep growl and a roar. Several roars.

These heads... Drakon heads but they are mutilated and reconstructed. They come through and bite into the monsters and pull them into the rift. Baphomet is shocked and leaves.

8:51pm Switching to Valinor...

Tulkas is fighting Melkor and getting the best of him. He goes to finish Melkor.

Tulkas: "There will be no victory for you today." As he goes to finish him something grabs around his arm and aroud the other. Monsters are pulling Tulkas back. Melkor wipes the blood from his mouth and chuckles.

Melkor: "Pity I cannot kill you. The master has plans. You will serve me now."

Melkor begins to bring up his darkness. He gets ready to focus it at Tulkas.

8:53pm Moidaybe flashes from behind Tulkas and grabs him and they both disappear.

Melkor is looking for Tulkas and sees them off in the distance. He starts charging for them. He hits the side of the mountain of crystal quartz. He hits it hard.

Tulkas and Moidaybe are inside the mountain. Melkor falls back.

Melkor: "You cannot hide in there forever." He sends monsters to attack the mountain.

Servant: "Now my pets."

Tulkas says to Moidaybe: "We have to fight."

Moidaybe: "Wait..."

These rifts open up around the monsters. These huge mutilated reconstructed rot worms grab them and devour them. Melkor is surprised. Now he is all alone.

Back to Exoshantrah....

8:56pm Ashoweah is still trying to catch Ashontrah. He is angry and begins to destroy the palace and planet we are on. Something hit me from the palace and hurt for a bit.

Back to Alfheim...

8:57pm Lyindrinar, Eeaynna, and Mevinah are going through a passage. They are trying to escape. They are blinded by something.

It is Olorin. He has Lyindrinar's mate Eeaynna and has a dagger to her throat. He begins to cut in.

Olorin: "Her life for your's King. Make the choice."

Eeaynna: "No!"

Lyindrinar drops his sword.

Lyindrinar: "You want my life? Come and take it."

Olorin tosses Eeaynna aside and goes for Lyindrinar...

Lyindrinar goes to grab his sword but Olorin flash blinds him.

Olorin pulls his dagger and goes down towards Lyindrinar.

Mevinah pushes Lyandriar out of the way and the dagger goes into Mevinah's chest.

Mevinhah is looking Oloirn in the eyes. He thinks he is dying.

Olorin backs away. He sees the little dark elf girl with the dagger in her head. She pulls it out and licks the blade. It cuts her tounge.

Olorin: "What are you?!"

Cutter girl laughs: "I am the thing nightmares are made of."

9:00pm Rifts open up and all these chains with hooks pierce into Olorin.

Where the gate was cracking in Alfheim there is a rumble, then a sound of screeching and then silence.

Inside Oloirin is being stretched apart by all these hooks going into him.

The dark elf cutter girl turns to Mevinah...

Cutter girl: "You should go now daddy. You don't want to see this. It is safe for you to go now."

She takes Olorin through a rift.

9:01pm Switching to Volheim....

Mutilated rot worms are devouring the minions and monstrosities.

Servant: "Run... Keep running."

Nummandor is running through the Volehim forest. He keeps trying to use the darkness. He keeps hitting the mutilated spirit wolf but it does nothing to her. Nummandor runs smack right into Fenrir.

Fenrir: "Mangy dog huh?" Then Fenrir smashes Nummandor with his paw.

Nummandor gets up and begins to build his darkness. He gets snatched up by the mutilated spirit wolf. She is tossing him around and tearing him up.

He tries to crawl away and spikes come out of her back. She drags him back and mauls him. Fenrir is watching in delight.

9:04pm In the place of the Great Winds...

Rovitomial is taking Vustik to the canyon of Great Winds. Monsters still have Pisch and Yish.

Vustik: "Now take me there or they die."

Rovi turns around: "As much as I love them both. As much as it would pain me to lose them I cannot do this."

Vustik: "Then they die!... Kill them... I said kill them."

He turns around and sees this fat deformed mutilated woman eating the monstrosities. He uses darkness against her but it doesn't affect her. She starts going towards Vustik to consume him.

Her whole mouth is full of sharp razor-sharp teeth. She runs at him and he back up. He backs up into someone... He turns around and sees the Shadis'Arth.

Shadis'Arth: "You shouldn't have such power." He is taking the darkness out of Vustik. "It is time for you to transcend."

Vustik starts to crawl away. He runs right into the fat mutilated woman. He covers his arms over his face. Then he wakes up somewhere by himself.

9:08pm In the Void Capital...

Servant: "My turn."

Varidon and Umbranathor are in the throne room. There are many minions against Varidon.

Varidon: "You shall never have the throne. I will see the Void destroyed before you sit on this throne again."

Umbranathor: "You shall die." He charges at Varidon.

My servant steps through a rift. Umbranathor runs his horn through my servant. My servant pulls it out into his hand.

Servant: "You are now mine." My servant breaks Umbranathor's horn.

Umbranathor: "Get him minions! Get him!"

Blades came out of rifts and cut all the minions down.

Servant: "I have an eternity of suffering that awaits you."

Chains come from the rifts. Barbs go into Umbranathor.

An object that looks like a split pyramid begins to rise up and close around Umbranathor.

Umbranthor is yelling: "No!" The objects disappears into the ground with him inside.

Servant to Varidon: "You will remain King of Void."

9:13pm In Valinor...

Melkor is all alone trying to run from Moidaybe and Tulkas. A rift opens up and Xarsha comes out. He stabs Melkor and pulls him through the rift.

In Volheim....

The mutilated spirit wolf drags Nummandor through a rift.

9:15pm In Exoshantrah...

The pleasure palace is in ruins. Ashoweah cannot find Exosaura. She is hidden.

Ashoweah: "You cannot hide her forever." He sees the pink light of Ashontrah. He comes up on her.

Ashoweah: "Tired of running?"

Ashontrah: "Yes I am tired of running."

As he reaches for Ashontrah she laughs and disappears behind a dark shroud. He sees my servant there in front of him. He is shocked and moves back a little bit.

My servant calls forth his chains. Ashoweah blocks them.

Ashoweah: "I do not fear your illusions as my Varkar do. This is not power. Let me show you power!"

Ashoweah blasts my servant with dark energy. My servant begins to crumble and burn away into ash. When the ash falls he sees Ashontrah's pink light.

Ashoweah: "Now I have you. No more illusions can hide you."

9:17pm He gets close to Ashontrah and as he gets close to almost touch her he is blinded by a flash. He hears Ashontrah laugh as he regains his sight.

He sees her sitting down and he is angry. He goes for her again. He builds the darkness inside him and reaches for her again. Then she is shrouded by darkness.

Ashoweah: "The same illusion of your servant? This one will be easier to destroy than the last."

9:18pm He builds darkness up. He blasts my servant and it has no effect.

Ashoeah: "What is this? What are you?"

Servant: "I am pain."

Ashoweah has spikes driven into him from everywhere.

Servant: "Watch your power diminish. Are these your minions? Melkor, Vustik, Nummandor... They have some things that don't belong to them. Ancient things."

9:20pm He brings the Varkar forward. My servant pulls all these powers out of them.

Servant: "Is this the power that you give? That you claim to dominate over others?"

Ashowah: "That is power greater than you will ever hold!"

Servant: "Greater than I will ever hold?"

My servant destroys the power with his hands.

9:21pm Servant: "I am done toying with you. But for now I will leave you. You will know my pain and my suffering. You will feel it from your spiritual to your physical."

Ashoweah: "Who are you?"

Servant: "I am no one. I am Atherak. You will belong to me in the end."

Then my servant leaves. He sent the Vakar back to where they belong. Their army destroyed and gone. Their minions and monsters destroyed.

My servant speaks to Ashontrah...

Servant: "These are all who died in the conflict. It was not their time. Live again..."

My servant brings all the allies who died during this conflict back to life in their bodies. It is not yet time for them to transcend.

Ashontrah: "Make Umbranathor a Myrrdonite."

My servant goes to Umbranathor...

Servant: "I would rather do horrible things to you, but you will serve me." He starts the process of turning him into Myrrdonite. "He will be completed in a while. He is my special project."

Back to the Great Winds... Rovitomial thanks the Shadis'Arth.

Rovi: "You came just in time."

Shadis'Arth: "Time is not a concept to me." Then he leaves.

9:28pm In Valinor... In Volheim... In Alfheim... In the Void Capital...

They all see this pink light and they look up. Pink light fills into their wounds. It goes into the structures and re-creates them. They see a pink symbol in the sky. The symbol of Ashontrah. Then it fades.

Ashontrah is sitting in her pleasure palace in Exoshantrah with Exosaura. Everything in her hands is the realms she is repairing and fixing. Her palace is remade.

Exosaura: "Let's get to work on our defenses."

Ashontrah looks at Exosaura...

Ashontrah: "Now let's get back to what were doing. I want to enjoy you."

9:30pm Exosaura: "Alright. I am a bit shaken up. I want to get lost in the moment of our ocean. You are truly magical. I want to explore this more."

Servant: "It all went as you planned Ashontrah."

Flashback to shortly before the attacks began...
Ashontrah discussing protections with her servant...

My servant: "The Varkar killed Tia-Mat. I know the Drakon are precious to you Ashontrah. We gathered the essence of Tia-Mat. We remade her.

I call her Natian. She is made from the essence of the Mother of all Dragons. A Myrrdonite Drakon. She will now guard over your Drakon."

My servant caresses Natian...

My servant: "Isn't that right my beautiful creation? Even Guardians needs those who watch over them. This is what Tia-Mat was for them. Go now my beautiful creation and wait for your time. Humans dabblers here on this world have chained dragons. They will suffer for this."

Ashontrah: "We need more protections in place... Our little Cutter girl shall go and protect Lyindrinar Silverleaf.

Xarsha will go to protect Valinor. Our Myrrdonite She-Wolf Movia shall protect Volheim. Make rot worm Myrrdonites to deal with the monstrosities.

My servant you shall deal with Umbranathor. Make sure he gets returned to the borderlands where he belongs."

Servant: "I shall give you a decoy of myself for when you need it."

Ashontrah: "This will be very useful."

About my servant Atherak...

Atherak is using the physical body of Dustin as a vessel to help me in Midgard. He has powerful magic and shall help me with my sessions. He was made to serve me. He is like the Punisher times a million.

I am Ashontrah the Blood Rose...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmVzeriU5m0
To capture a predator you can’t remain the prey. You have to become an equal in every way. Become the beast. We don’t have to hide. Do I terrify you or do you feel alive? Embrace the darkness and I will help you see that you can be limitless and fearless if you follow me. We are the lions in a world of lambs. We are the predators.

Servant of Ashontrah...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2089026874760687/

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard