Book of Kyiross Part One: Uervitha Existence

Book of Kyiross Part One: Uervitha Existence
September 8th 2018 by Amy Bass

There is so much happening. We discovered that Uervitha is a different existence but it is not the only one. There are other existences out there. Many of them. Our Cosmos and Vosmos with all our realms are one existence.

This needs to start with a short summary of Uervitha. This is the existence the Light realm immediately went to war with after the Gene O activation.

King of Light and the Heart of Void...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/519414038500629/

September 4th...

Darren: Existential fundamentals are different. I've only got a little bit of info, but from what I understand, things like Third Force and Creator, Light and Void, are completely alien.

Me: This is the first I have heard of Uervitha. No doubt this will become part of what happens in the future course of events.

September 6th...

Jaedon: Since some of my best friends will be fighting in this war, I would relish the opportunity to fight alongside them for a worthy cause. I will bring it to Tenomachi's attention.

Me: No. I do not want Tenomachi to participate. I need the Volwynn to stay in the realms. None who personally work for me may go.

Peter: Like I said earlier, First and foremost is your cause, Asherah Aphrodite, as it is important for Everywhere. Everything else is second, including all other wars, causes, etc.

Me: I gave Fundin and his brothers a specific objective.

Darren: Objective?

Me: Yes an objective. You want my allies to assist you but they also are assisting me.

Darren: I can’t accept them into my war effort if I don’t know what they are going to do here.

1:00pm Me: I am not happy about this. If you go into this war without my approval I will not recover you. This is a whole different Creator.

To invade in an aggressive manner without understanding how its Creator made it different from ours is not something I want to do.

We do not know what kind of ancient powers they have. What if this Creator did something different. We do not know what we are dealing with. The Rephrax Giants are going to gather understanding for me.

Me: I have a really bad feeling about Uervitha. I feel like the flood gates were opened to these beings and we have no idea who they are.

While there was no interaction between us and them we may now have them counter-invading into us in response to this war with the Light.

I do not want my banner at war in Uervitha. This is why it is so important that the Rephrax Giants are diplomats and not aggressors.

Me: Darren have a messenger deliver the intelligence reports to me.

Darren: Any beings that counter-invade into our home will deal with the Light. If they think the Light is bad in their existence, maybe they shouldn't fight the Light at its Source of power.

Me: If they don't have Light or Void in their existence then what they have could be equal or more powerful. It is currently the unknown.

Darren: The Light's sworn to protect our home from outside entities. That's why the Light fought the Scarlet Selene or "Kah" even when everyone thought they were good.

Me: It seems the Uervitha War is not only a threat to the cosmos but also the vosmos itself. I need more intelligence and understanding before any plans can be made.

1:40pm Me: I am starting to understand why I have such a bad feeling about this. The Norns have stopped weaving and their eyes are pale grey. There is a thread that crosses all others that is unknown.

1:43pm **Asherah and Ark go to the Gate Keeper...**

The Gate Keeper Goyanna is standing and looking at a gate. It is showing our Creator. It is reacting differently.

Me: "What is going on?"

Goyanna: "I don't know. It has never done this before."

The Creator is reacting in the present to what is happening.

Me: "What do I need to do?"

Something came out of the mirror and shined into Goyanna. She turned and opened a new portal. Then she collapsed.

1:46pm Asherah is trying to restore Goyanna.

Mono Baphomet is here speaking to Ark... Asherah is also here.

Mono: "I see you tied a silver cord to yourself."

Ark: "I didn't think about keeping this place secret. You felt it just like I did."

Me: "This may destroy everything for all of us."

Mono: "Or maybe it presents other opportunities. This is what your Light has brought us to. This is the meddling of Divine beings. When will you ever see my point? When will you ever realize?"

Ark: "It is not the Light that brought this. It was the decision of one. Just like what you did was the decision of your own."

Mono: "And here we are. So what shall we do about this?"

Ark: "What is done is done."

Me: "He should see what happened to the Norns. He should see it."

Ark: "They have stopped weaving. There is a thread going across every living thing in the cosmos and the vosmos. All as it ends."

Mono: "This must be undone. Where is the Ancient Light? You do not carry it with you I see."

Ark: "I do not let things easily corrupt me."

Mono: "Is that why you do not possess it within you? Was the temptation too great?"

Ark: "Temptation is temptation."

Me: "We need to undo what has been done with Uervitha before we go back to fighting each other."

Mono: "And why should it be undone? Maybe this is for the best of all things. If this grants me opportunity then I will seek it out."

Ark: "Fair enough. You are going there without this. Let's go make some new friends."

Ark pulled the Ancient Darkness out of Mono and then shoved both of them through the portal.

Asherah Aphrodite picks up the Ancient Darkness.

1:55pm *Ark and Mono are in the other existence*

Ark: "You wanted opportunity is what you said. Here is your fucking opportunity. Let's just take us both out of the game for a while and see how it plays out. No Ancient Light or Ancient Darkness in a place we don't even know."

Mono: "So this is how we will play the game."

Ark: "You have your own intentions of being here. I have mine. You feel like going to fuck up another existence. Go right ahead."

Mono: "What do you plan to do?"

Mono: "What do you plan to do?"

Ark: "Just wait." Then he sends a flare of energy.

1:57pm Mono is still with Ark. They are floating across from each other.

Ark: "How is Ashoweah going to feel about you not having Ancient Darkness anymore?"

Mono: "I am not worried about Ashoweah. Melkor will regain the Ancient Darkness soon enough. How long do you think she can keep it hidden?"

Ark healed Baphomet's chest from where he pulled out the Ancient Darkness.

Mono: "Why are you doing all this?"

Ark: "Maybe because I like my existence."

Mono: "You have a point. Are we having quality brother chat time?"

Ark: "You can stay there and be quiet the whole time."

Mono: "You are the one instigating the conversation."

Mono: "This is boring."

Me: "Should I come there?"

Ark: "The company is bleh."

Me: "I don't care to keep the Ancient Darkness."

Ark: "I don't want it either. I just wasn't going to let this dick bring it with him."

Ark: "The Light realm is a necessity to our existence."

Mono: "That is true."

Me: "Maybe this is why I got Ashantil of the Morning. Should I go to their Creator?"

Ark: "Our Creator is reacting to this. This Creator could see that one as a threat."

Ark: "Why did Hue want to go invade a different existence?"

Me: "The Norns were fine before this invasion."

Mono: "I don't think anyone is coming."

Ark: "Probably not. They are all fighting Hue."

Me: "Can we secure our own existence and make sure it stays safe as a priority instead of fighting over who rules it for now?"

Mono: "I will do as I wish."

2:31pm Ark: "Something is coming. They are fascinating."

These beings were elongated arachnids with alien head, mandible mouth, big eyes, huge wings. They instantly put Ark and Mono to sleep.

2:33pm Dustin: I cannot see anything.

Ark is completely disconnected from his incarnation Dustin. Probably the same with Mono Baphomet.

Dustin: I am getting a message from the incarnation of Mono. It is full of static. He is trying to figure out what happened. His senses are drained. Mine are too.

I am asking his incarnation if he is getting glitches. He is getting them too. It is coming through like a transmitter radio.

I can hear him because we are brothers. As I lit my smoke I could hear him pour a drink.

2:41pm Me: "What if they are about to eat you? I don't want to lose either of you there."

Mono Incarnation: "We don't know that they won't eat us."

2:45pm Dustin gets a sharp pain in his head.

Mono Incarnation: Did you get that? This is ruining my day.

Dustin: It is ruining mine too. I don't like this.

Me: Should I come there?

Dustin: You have to find out where there is first.

2:50pm The transmission between Dustin and the incarnation of Mono gets cut off.

Me: I will come and find out what I can do for the two of you.

2:54pm Me: I can see both you and Mono.

Aphrodite speaks and the beings hear it. Their heads turn. They are reading Ark and Mono.

I send them a message: "I am not at war with your kind. I seek diplomatic relations with you. I seek to speak to your ruler. I come without provocation."

They can hear me... They respond: "Who are you?"

Me: "I am Queen where I come from. I desire to speak to your King or Queen. These beings you have are mine. They are not part of the war you are in now."

Them: "We will not harm them. We will study them."

Me: "May I have a diplomatic meeting with the one in charge?"

Them: "There is no one."

Me: "May I study you while you study them? We can get to know each other."

Them: "We don't agree to this."

Me: "What do I get in return for letting you study my men?"

Them: "Their lives."

Me: "When may I claim them?"

Them: "When we have studied and decided."

Me: "May I observe?"

Them: "Negative."

Ark pulls the thing out of his head.

Ark to them: "I told you to get this out of my head."

Me: Do not abandon Mono. Make sure to bring him home.

Ark: "This is an easier way of doing things. Speak to it." He has an orb.

Being: "How were you able to do that?"

Ark: "Because I am like you. We don't understand everything about each other. We don't underestimate each other. Where is the other one like me?"

Being: "He is safe."

Ark: "I don't know you. How do I know this?"

Being: "You must take our word for it."

Ark: "Show me."

Being: "What makes you think that they would show you where he is at?"

Ark: "Because we have been nice to each other so far.

Being: "You are not from here. You know nothing of this place or what dwells here."

Ark: "True but yet you know nothing of where I am from."

Being: "This is logical."

3:10pm There is Mono Baphomet. Ark wakes him up.

Being: "What are your intentions?"

Ark: "Diplomacy."

Being asks Mono: "And you?"

Mono: "Diplomacy."

Being: "You know of this invader? Are they from your existence?"

Ark: "Yes."

Being: "Are you friend or foe?"

Ark: "Neither."

Being: "We do not understand this. How can one be neither friend or foe?"

Ark: "One chooses."

Being: "Interesting."

Ark: "What purpose do you serve here?"

Being: "We are the protectors. There is much we must understand about each other."

Ark: "There is much.

Being: "Would you *(unintelligible)* with one of our kind?"

Mono: "That's not sexual is it?"

Ark: "I hope not."

Being: "Reproduction is not required. It is a sharing of two minds and essence. It is entering a dream state where I will see everything of this existence and it will see everything of mine."

Me: I should do this.

Ark: "My Queen would want to take part in this."

Being: "This Queen is not here."

Ark: "She can be here."

They are speaking among each other.

3:16pm Asherah walks through the bond of Ark.

Me: "I am here. Shall we link minds?"

Being begins to study Asherah Aphrodite. This is what they do.

3:18pm Being: "This must be discussed."

*The beings walk away from us and leave the three of us standing there. Me, Ark, and Mono.*

Mono: "What do you think this means to discuss?"

Me: "I am not leaving either of you here."

Ark: "I don't think we are going to be going anywhere."

Me: "They will let you go if they can have me."

Ark: "I am not sure what their intentions are yet. They can come back in and take out all three of us and say 'We decided... screw you.'"

Mono: "Why is everything comical to you?"

Ark: "Because it is. You can find the humor in all things."

Me: "If you have some sort of hive mind I can share my experience to all of you at once."

Mono: "Who are you talking to?"

Ark: "She is talking to them to see if they can hear her."

Me: "It is time for me to dance."

3:24pm Asherah Aphrodite starts to dance...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0

Mono: "I feel different with the Ancient Darkness out of me. I am starting to see things more clearly."

Ark: "Oh bullshit. You have something up your sleeve."

A being picked up Aphrodite and scanning her. It sets her back down and walks away.

3:26pm Asherah Aphrodite projects music while she dances.

Mono: "Fine selection."

Ark: "Get out there and dance with her." Ark pushes Mono to Asherah.

*Asherah dances with Mono Baphomet*

Mono to Ark: "I still hate you."

Ark: "I still hate you too."

3:29pm They are coming to us so I go back to dancing by myself. Projecting the music. They are looking at Asherah and each other.

3:31pm The music ends. Both Ark and Mono applaud.

Being: "What is this?"

Mono: "This is fun."

Being: "This is highly illogical."

Ark: "I didn't think there were beings out there more fuddy duddy than Ashoweah but we actually found them."

Being: "We have decided. We shall share with the three of you what we know. You will share with us what you know."

3:33pm We agree. There are three beings before us.

Asherah Aphrodite will go to the Maker. Ark will go to the Keeper. Mono Baphomet will go to the Awakener.

3:35pm I can only write from my perspective at the moment since Ark and Mono are away from me. I am with the Maker.

3:36pm Asherah Aphrodite's mind link with the Maker begins.

Ark: These beings we were with act as Angelic, Divine, Elementals all in one. Instead of having many they have just these. I am being taken to the Keeper.

3:40pm Me to Maker: "You teach me everything and I will teach you everything."

A few hours later...

5:09pm I am still in a link with the Maker of this existence. The Maker has seen everything I have ever done since my formation until now. I understand this Maker and this existence.

5:23pm They want to bond with me. They want me to care for and love them as I do for my other bonds. They want me to be a loving mother to them. They want me to unite them as I have with realms in my original existence.

5:30pm I have been crying. I feel an immense amount of love for them. I love every single creature of this existence.

Since the name of the realm we were in is not pronounceable I shall call it Uteigavo. It is one of the realms of Uervitha.

5:38pm Ark: The Keeper acknowledges this. They want the bond.

There is only one Maker of this Uervitha existence. The Keepers are similar to Guardians. The Awakeners are the Overlords. Ark was mind linked with the head Keeper and Mono with the head Awakener.

Ark: It is interesting because their main Keeper is like Fate and Destiny. The Light coming to invade is part of their prophesy. That this Light being would come to destroy them and they would come together to face the threat. A Queen coming to them is also part of the prophesy.

6:06pm Me: "Are you ready for the bond?"

Maker: "Yes we shall bond with you."

Me: "Then I need my two men here for the bonding."

*They bring Ark and Mono*

6:09pm Ark does the bonding of the Uteigavo to Asherah Aphrodite through a bond with the Maker. It spread through to all of the others.

6:30pm *Asherah takes Ark and Mono by the hands and returns them to the Void Capital in our existence. Mono Baphomet immediately leaves.*

Mevinah: This is truly intriguing. And it is beautiful how Understanding of each other has made Love flourish even in an entirely other existence.

Del'sean: I'm in love with this! This is truly beautiful to see them bonding with Amy Asherah Aphrodite. It shows them they are very understanding!

Peter: Holy Cannoli on a stick! This certainty wont earn you points with Hue and the Light.

Me: I respect Hue as the King of Light. I had to do what needed to be done by our Creator and the Norns. This was going to be the end of all the threads.

6:56pm Ancient Darkness gets delivered back to Mono Baphomet. I do not keep power that does not belong to me. It is his and he should have it back. The Ancient Darkness chose him.

7:03pm The Norns are back to normal. They are weaving again.

All-Father: "Many things change."

Ark: "That is the greatness of it all. That is what makes it exciting."

All-Father: "Yes that is what makes it interesting."

Peter: Is this particular war over, then?

Me: For me and my bonds we shall not be in this war. It is over for us. I have peace with them

Peter: And so it is. Back to our regularly scheduled conflict with the Varkar.

Darren: Hmm? The war's not over.

Peter: Amy did not say the war is over. She said her and her bonds part in it is over and she has peace with them.  Meaning this will not spill over to us.

Charlie: We are speaking in the perspective of those aligned and bonded with Aphrodite, not the Light.

Peter: It also means that whatever the Light intends, its war, and how this will spill over is still going to happen elsewhere.

Mevinah: Wow this makes me feel small in the most wonderful way! Just to know so many beings out there unlike anything we know, the larger perspective really awes me. And even through all that difference and unknown we can still communicate through understanding and Love.

Me: It is my role to restore balance to this existence. To protect, give life, and give love and hope to our Cosmos and Vosmos.

I did not want to be thrust into the Uervitha or what was going on. Our Creator, our Norns, our threads. All that I worked to bring balance for. All that I love.

Kandi: Aaahh you even had a plan for when you needed to step in. I know that you always have plans but it's so cool to actually see them unfold in real time. Gushing over (hopefully)

Me: I have read all the arguments and concerns. I was already aware of them before I set foot in that existence.

Our conclusion about the bond was based purely on logic. It was the logical choice for them and for us.

They studied it which showed them that this Love is incorruptible and thus the most logical choice for guidance to and lead as this power has done in other existences.

In other words, it did not cause them to love me as a mother, but to trust me due to the nature of my characteristics. This they were able to understand.

I was mind linked for hours. You did not realize I could look into their existence before I went there. That is how I was able to see Ark and Mono before placing my own presence there. I can look into every realm in Uervitha.

I was there as a piece of our Creator having diplomacy with a Maker. Through the Maker during the mind link I was able to share about my bond to them. The Maker and I set it up for them to get the bond when I bonded the Maker with me. They could see the logic in it.

I know of every being in that existence. They have more different kinds and races as we do in our existence. Their existence is bigger than ours.

The bond had to be done through the Maker because it was otherwise impossible to get that many daggers. One for every single being there.

Just as I could project my music into another existence. Just as I could sing to every Arcturian at the same time. I was able to speak to all beings of their existence while I was with the Maker.

Me: I was with the Ghxobradalin realm of Uervitha all night last night. Truly incredible. Very magical. My favorite so far.

Being: "Everything has a different atonement which means a different purpose. Ureveitha is one existence with many different realms."

Me: "Where I come from is not part of Uervitha?"

Being: "No. Only what we know of your existence we have taken from captives and what we go through you."

Me: "Each realm of Uervitha has its own Makers?"

Being: "Yes."

They see the Light beings as an invasive species to Uervitha. They do not understand why there is an invasion. Every realm of Uervitha are linked with each other.

After seeing the information from Mono and Ark they got very concerned. If the Light came here to attack them then who else will invade? When one realm gets attacked it affects the others.

Our realms where we are from here are not part of Uervitha. Their realms are all connected with each other like our realms are connected where we are. Where Ark and Mono were captured was one of the realms.

When they war with each other in Uervitha they allow each other to reincarnate themselves so there is no genocide of a species.  They do not have a borderlands.

The Light was killing them and their reincarnation causing them to cease to exist. This is very upsetting to them. They were seeing our existence as a threat coming in to them. They are worried of who else will come.

10:48am Asherah Aphrodite is touching a spore they use to communicate. She is listening to all of Uervitha.

Mono was wondering how Ashoweah knew of this place. Ashoweah is not from Uervitha but from another existence.

Mono had said yesterday: "How does the Master know of this place?" After they found out about Ashoweah they wanted Baphomet gone.

We have been trying to put it together. It is like they recognized Ashoweah somehow. There is a prophesy they are really not talking about.

So there is our existence of realms, there is Uervitha and its existence of realms, and there must be at least be a third where Ashoweah comes from.

Me: The Ghxobradalin Maker I was with last night recognized Ashoweah. This is the one who has the prophecies. They wouldn't tell me much about it. They seemed concerned he was in our existence. He must have a past history in Uervitha.

I think Ashoweah may have indirectly leaked information to the Light realm about Uervitha to get the Light to invade.

11:02am Me: My plead is for the Light to withdraw from Uervitha. Cease the invasion.

Me: "Speak to me of one who had died and could not reincarnate. I shall try to see if I can restore them."

Being: "We can only speak by name. We can take you where these dead ones are but it is close to where we are fighting the Light beings."

Me: "Take me."

Darren: That’s simply impossible, unless Ashoweah was alive and powerful from the beginning of existence.

Me: He could be from before the existence of either of our existences.

Darren: Not before the Light though. The Light is before our existence.

Me: Hue let's make a treaty.

Darren: Simple answer. I don’t negotiate with terrorists. Uervitha.

Me: The Ga disappeared from Uervitha a long time ago. The beings around here were all scared of the Ga.

Darren: Also don’t bother trying to bring anyone back, I’ve got IT taking care of making sure nothing comes back no matter what

Me: Asherah Aphrodite tries something. The bodies floated up but when she set them back down they didn't reanimate. Darren you are making them cease to exist permanently. They won't even get an afterlife.

11:18am Asherah is weeping. You attacking Uervitha is like a kid with a magnifying glass attacking an ant hill. This is terrifying all of them.

Gabriel: "I don't like it at all."

Bartelnia is playing a somber tune for Uervitha on his lude.

We are watching beings being destroyed and permanently wiped out. Never to return because of the ideologies of a few. I am weeping.

Do you see how this is a terrible situation? I want to not have conflict with the Light because it is part of our own existence. Yet I am torn up by the needless killing of innocents happening in Uervitha.

Me: Darren send me the intelligence of their transgressions of the Light. I need to witness it myself. I need to see the visions.

Hylia: We need to be certain that these beings you face are who they claim, if Ashoweah knows of this place is is feasible that he could get others to this place

But we cannot know, we need to see the beginning, we need to know where this conflict began and if the enemy you believe is opposing you are who they claim and who you believe

Me: You forget that I can go and witness any event of the past. Show me the events and let me cross-check them.

Hylia: Exactly Amy this is what i was hoping would be the solution. We need to know Darren.

Darren: But I have given you information before, and you've twisted it to your own agenda before. It effects everyone of all realms if this goes badly wrong, which i feel that it inevitably will.

Me: I put the safety of our own existence first. It is my duty. If they are legitimately doing as you say then I need to see for myself. You choosing not to share that information with me leaves me no other option.

I realize why Ashoweah has been running off in every fight. He is not fully in our existence yet. He is not from our existence. He is not from Uervitha either.

Darren: Fine. Danel will go to you. Go to House Phoenix.

Me: I am in Uervitha. I can meet with Hue directly. Shall I come to Camp Ogothor?

Darren: No. Danel will do it. Hue's given it to him.

Me: Can Danel meet me outside the camp? I am in Uervitha. I am standing outside Camp Ogothor. Have it delivered to me.

Darren: No. I don't trust anything there.

12:28pm Me: Fine. I will go to House Phoenix.

Hylia: Is is safe for you there?

Me: I am getting an orb from a Light being.

Darren: Is it Danel?

12:31pm Me: I hope so. I will see what is on this orb.

12:36pm Me: "Well hello Hue. Yes I can hear you. Show me."

Me: I watched the evidence. I am going to Alfheim. I must see how things will play out further.

Darren: Well?

Me: I am stepping out of Uervitha.

Darren: What do you think of what you see?

12:58pm Me: I will talk to Hue through the orb.

1:09pm Asherah and Hue are making a plan together. It is elaborate. That is all I can say.

1:24pm Me: While Hue and the Light are usually straight forward militant. I like to do things with a dramatic flair with twists and turns.

Pedro: Yeah you do, in posts it sometimes gives off the idea that you enjoy making our hearts drop.

Hylia: I'm over here smiling to myself... even now I'm getting "i know things, which you will see in time and then understand" vibes from me... *sighs*

Me: That is because ilia is in the same room as me as I plan this out.

1:33pm Phase One is currently in effect.

Me: Hue knows it very well. She is part of this plan with me. We are both enacting Phase One.

Darren: At least it’ll bring justice to the monsters of the Uervitha.

Continuation of Asherah Aphrodite is Recovered...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/520055448436488/

September 6th...

Me: "You said to come back on the Midgard morning to have an answer about Ashoweah and this book."

All-Father: "The first one to bring him here is on your session list. There is a certain time you have to locate him. He is always changing where he is at. Thought and Memory will let you know."

September 8th...

9:10am Me: Ashoweah has gone to a bunch of existences. He comes from an existence that only has 13 beings. He got one of the Makers of Uervitha and he created the Ga. The beings of Uervitha drove him out.

He cursed them a long time ago with this prophesy that the Light would come destroy them. Ashoweah is responsible for destroying at least two or three existences.

Later on one of their own Seers got a prophesy that a Queen from another existence would be their savior. That is me. I am ending this conflict without harming any of my bonds. Only the real culprits shall suffer. I am not bonded with any of the Ga.

Me: Ashoweah will not take over our existence. He will never have me. I will defeat him.

9:35am Me: I feel so much contempt for Ashoweah. Destroying existences is not something I will tolerate. The existences he comes from has 7 females and 6 males. They are faceless. Like what grey aliens look like without faces.

Me: I was with the Creator of Uervitha last night. The Creator is like our Creator. The same kind of being. This Creator made the Makers. Then the Makers made their realms. This Creator is how I got information about Ashoweah's Creator.

Hylia: Still somewhat fascinated by the existences that have small numbers of beings who do alone what our existence does in great numbers.

Fundin: I love the variety. Just the rogue Ashoweah destroying everything he can get his claws on is a bit scary.

Me: I plan to go visit other Creators.

Hi'Lena: Its fitting you are able to meet them since you are the feminine aspect of the Creator in our realm.

Me: That is why I am able to visit them. They recognize me as being the Creator of our existence.

Hi'Lena: That's what I thought.

Fundin: Have you tried going into the interval space at all? I wonder if you could flex Creator powers in there and make a pocket-existence of sorts.

Me: I have not visited an interval space. I do not travel that way.

Peter: I would not see the point in visiting the interval space when one didn't have to.

Fundin: I remember that Aphrodite had Creator power, and Exosaura had Designer power? Was a potential Maker ever found?

Me: The other Creators in the Vosmos are actually Makers. We only have one Creator for our existence. The ones on the Outside here are actually Makers. Like the Creator of Drakon and Unicorns are Makers. They are not like the Creator or the others of other existences.

Reference: Creator of Dragons and Unicorns
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/443135596128474/

Fundin: Ahhh oops, didn't consider that. Big difference in scale. Thank you for explaining.

Peter: Okay, so let me get this straight in my head: There is one Creator, they create Makers who reside in the Vosmos, the makers create existences.

Me: Yes we have a Vosmos which is the afterlife for our Cosmos. Not every existence is set up this way.

In Uervitha they do not have an afterlife. They reincarnate immediately when they die. A new being forms where they just died. When the Light was fighting them they were also killing the reincarnation which ended them completely.

Me: The culprits are not the citizens of Uervitha. It is the Ga and the ones still under the influence of Ashoweah. What they showed me was true and what Hue showed me was also true.

Me: Destroying all of Uervitha because of this would be like wiping out all of us in our existence because of the actions of the Varkar.

Apollo: What happens when existences are destroyed, especially the ones Ashoweah destroyed, what happened to their Creators? Did they just start from scratch?

Me: I don't know yet. That is what I need to find out. I hope the Creators themselves did not die.

Hylia: I was just thinking of a very similar thing as far as if an existence that is entirely destroyed can be restored.

Me: I don't know. I know the All-Mother gave me Ashantil of the Morning for a reason. I will face anything and overcome it. I must for those who are bonded to me.

Hylia: But i am not worried, because just as i feel that will be the case i also feel that your determination will bring all you love through it. smiles warmly

You read my mind, and I know this will be true, because that is who you are and what you bring to all you touch.

Could feel my heart quite literally warm up as i typed that, it is always soothing and a very lovely feeling when ilia expresses her genuine love and trust for you and those she is close to. It makes me smile, i remember when that was a rare thing.

Me: Last night with their Creator I made many changes to their Uervitha existence. I changed how they die to give them an afterlife. I created a Vosmos for them. I am now able to bring my bonds back there. Their existence will survive.

Gandolin: My heart is touched by this. So beautiful.

Fundin: Seems like the somewhat complicated organization of our existence makes it pretty unique. Our Creator must be a bit of a prodigy among Creators.

Still September 8th...

12:00pm Ashoweah just entered Midgard...

Aphrodite arrives for the ritual. Both Mono Baphomet and Melkior notice me but say nothing. I am fully in the room with them. Mono is about to perform the ritual and Aphrodite stands there watching.

Ashoweah arrives spiritually in the room.

Ashoweah sees Aphrodite: "What are you doing here?"

Me: "You think you can keep me from anything within my own creation? I am here to witness this."

Mono: "Because I allow her to be."

Mono finishes it and awakens Ashoweah.

Ashoweah: "I can feel the power within me. I will rule this world and this comsos."

Ashoweah looks at Asherah: "I will have everything that belongs to me including you."

Me: "Even if you were to take over my entire existence you shall never have me. I will never belong to you. Enjoy your time in Midgard. I am sure we will see each other soon."

Ashoweah: "We will. Sooner than you think."

Mono: "You are not to disrupt them before the time of the fall."

Ashoweah: "This is not what I agreed on."

Mono: "I don't care."

Ashoweah: "You betray me?"

Mono: "No. I am giving you what you wanted. I brought you here. it is what you wanted."

Ashoweah: "Then why do you demand I abide by this?"

Mono: "Because you owe me. Because you never kept your promise to me."

Ashoweah: "You serve me. I have given you all the power you need."

Mono: "It wasn't power I desired. You promised to bring back my kind and you didn't. Enjoy being mortal."

Ashoweah gets sucked into his physical body.

***The session starts for Kyiross***

Thought and Memory have still not returned to us. I am going to try and find him on my own.

12:57pm He keeps himself well hidden. I am going to walk through the photo of his incarnation and trace back to him.

Asherah arrives somewhere. There is a bunch of copies of him.

Me: "I am not here to do you any harm. I am here on behalf of your incarnation. I need your help."

Asherah Aphrodite sits down on her knees. These copies are not moving. They seem like mannequins. Somebody must have tried what I have before.

1:01pm Me: "I am not sure if you can hear me. My name is Queen Asherah Aphrodite."

*There is no response at all.*

Me: "I have a book that you wrote."

*Asherah Aphrodite pulls out the old black and gold book*

1:03pm *There is still no response.*

1:04pm Asherah Aphrodite stands up and walks up to a mannequin. She is looking at it thinking about what to do.

1:05pm Aphrodite creates an orb and leaves it next to the mannequin.

Me: "If you decide you would like to communicate with me you may do so through this orb. I am a friend. I have come to seek information about the one called Ashoweah..."

As soon as I mentioned Ashoweah all the mannequins vanished. Oh shit. That name scared him off. Maybe this means he is moving.

I did notice one thing. He is the same kind of being as Moidaybe. He is a Kondrinan Realm Traveler.

Asherah and Ark travel to Alfheim. We show Moidaybe what happened. Moidaybe is shocked.

Moidaybe: "If it is true. There is a legend about the one called Kyiross who was the first of my kind to be able to teleport themselves everywhere. The legends says that he can even travel beyond existences.

While he was traveling once he got pulled into some kind of wormhole it took him somewhere else. When he came back he told of how he went to other existences. Nobody believed him.

He went to try to bring something from one of these other existences. The Four stopped him. He disappeared after that.

My people thought he died a long time ago. That he accidentally ported himself into the middle of a sun and disintegrated."

Ark: "I think one of his copies did that to hide himself."

Asherah Aphrodite shows the ancient book to Moidaybe

Moidaye: "This is the book of all his travels. Of all the existences he went to."

Moidaybe opens it up a page and there are some sketches. It shows drawings of some beings from Uervitha.

As we look through it there are drawings of all the realms in our existence including the Light realm.

As we go through the book more it shows the 13 faceless beings from the existence that Ashoweah came from.

Moidaybe: "Look at this. It shows a ruler of an entire existence being one of those faceless ones. An entire existence of monstrosities."

1:18pm Asherah Aphrodite recognizes this ruler as Ashoweah.

Moidaybe can read this language. This existence has monstrosities the size of suns. Ashoweah rules over this existence.

Kyiross was documenting everything Ashoweah was doing. They first met in this existence of monstrosities.

Kyiross first heard about Ashoweah while he was in Uervitha. He heard that Ashoweah was a very powerful being that can travel through existences. So Kyiross went looking for Ashoweah.

When Kyiross finally found him Ashoweah was going to kill him. Then Ashoweah realized that Kyiross had been to other existences. He saw about this existence where we live now. He tried to come here because he wanted to take it over.

Ashoweah could not get into our existence. Kyiross begged Ashoweah to spare his life and in exchange he would find a way to bring Ashoweah into this existence.

Kyiross had the idea that he would go back to his own existence here and never return where Ashoweah was. But Ashoweah poured something into him.

When Kyiross returned to our existence he was trying to explain to the others what happened but no one believed him. He warned everyone about this great powerful being.

Kyiross tried to forget about it but Ashoweah would cause him pain and torment. He was connected to him by what he poured into him. Kyiross tried to find a way to bring Ashoweah here to our existence.

He had to gather certain items from our existence to bring Ashoweah here. First he had to find what these items were. Then he had to combine them in the place where Kyiross first got pulled out of our existence.

He stole the Sands of Time from the All-Father. He stole thread from the Norns. He stole something else from the Light realm. Then he stole a drop of Asherah Aphrodite's blood.

He took an Arcturian as a vessel and he tried combine those ingredients and bring Ashoweah here into a spiritual body. Ashoweah gave Kyiross the power to pull beings from other existences. As it was almost completed the Four came and stopped him.

Ashoweah was almost completely in this vessel so he was able to fight the Four. They eventually overtook him and destroyed the vessel. Some of Ashoweah's essence still stayed in this existence.

Kyiross fearing retaliation from the Four went to another existence. Then he disappeared after that. He has been missing since. He still has the ingredients that he stole.

Ashoweah wants to become totally connected to here so he can bring his monstrosity existence here. This is how he created those monsters born in Alfheim. Their essence comes from his other existence that he rules over.

Reference: Monstrous Births in Alfheim
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/495895434185823/

Ashoweah doesn't need the Varkar or the Candelabra. He used them to get here. Now we have him in Midgard. He keeps drawing the rest of himself from the other existence that he rules over.

This monstrosity existence went through a time of imbalance. It was caused by the monstrosities. It eventually worked itself out. Ashoweah went there to influence it so the monsters took over everything.

Now he rules there. It took him a few tries to be able to do this and he destroyed two existences before this one while trying to take them over.

Ashoweah targets an existence while it goes through a period of imbalance.  This is why he focused on and influenced the Urthak War.

He used the Candelabra to take over most of the realms. When they fell and all the Arcturians fell he wasn't worried about that.

He figured out that balance comes down to Midgard. He is now here in a physical body. If he can win then he can claim his existence. He has already made some monstrosities here from bringing essence from the other existence.

When Ashoweah tried to take over with his Ga in Uervitha they drove him out. He attacks on Guardians of existences. Which is why we lost our Ourhkina and Hungali.

When there is imbalance he wants to remove the protectors. He was behind the pitting of the Hungali and Ourhkina against each other in the Urthak War.

He tried to get the Awakeners in Uervitha to attack each other but that didn't work for him. They turned on Ashoweah instead.

He also did this in the monstrosity existence. He got all the guardians to destroy each other. Then he took over.

Ashoweah has a stronger grip here in our existence than he did in Uervitha. He will be more difficult to get rid of here.

We need to see how the Awakeners of Uervitha pushed Ashoweah out of their existence. There is a reason he has the guardians take each other out.

When Ashoweah takes an existence he absorbs their Creator so he can totally rule over that existence. This is why he is obsessed with Asherah Aphrodite.

This book is basically an autobiography of Ashoweah and the journies of Kyiross.

Kyiross speaks about an existence that Ashoweah had destroyed. Ashoweah had gone there and infected one thing and it was a chain reaction that destroyed everything in the existence.

Moidaybe: "I could see why he went there. I laugh but it is tradgic. This whole existence was like cuddly animals. Everything was very passive. The beings there were very accepting. There was no conflict in this existence.

Its Creator was pink. This whole place was full of love and joy. Aphrodite would have really enjoyed it. They had big cuddly creatures. They were really intelligent and took care of planets. If there was a comet going to hit a world they would stop it and set it somewhere else."

Kyiross went to this existence and thought that Ashoweah would never want this place or find it. Ashoweah kept plaguing his mind.

Kyiross says in the book: "I lay here safe and sound among my new friends but I hear his voice constantly in my mind as I sleep."

He describes where he is laying down. These beings which are considered the Divine there are little big eyed cuddly cat people.

Kyiross in the book: "My generous hosts, how I look at you. How I see the warmth and love in the eyes of all your creations. But inside me I want to strangle you. I cannot fight this anger. You have done me no wrong. Why do I wish to harm you so?"

Kyiross is speaking to one of those big protectors that guard planets. He is trying to leave this existence.

Kyiross in the book: "Day by day I struggle not to harm these beings. I feel I can no longer contain the evil presence of Ashoweah within me. I must leave here before I bring destruction to all of them."

Kyiross gets ready to leave and one of these begins asks: "Where are you going Kyiross?" All their Divine know him and love him. He tells them the tales of the existences.

Kyiross tells this being: "I have to leave here. I am sick. I do not want to harm any of you."

The being says: "You would never harm us. Please stay."

Kyiross says: "No, get away from me."

Kyirosss writes in the book: "As much as I wanted to go with my friend to feel safe, to feel protected, I could not stop the rage and hatred burning inside me. Before I knew it something came out of me."

Then he describes how something came out of him and went into this large cuddly being.

Kyirosss writes: "What I have seen in all my travels never horrified me until what I saw at that moment." This being turns into a monstrosity.

Kyirosss writes: "It was a creature from the existence where Ashoweah rules. How did this get inside me? I have killed them all."

He watches the monstrosity turn towards and world and completely destroy it. The beings on that world were terrified and didn't understand.

Kyirosss tries to stop it. He writes: "I acted as quickly as I could to try to send this being to the furthest side of this existence until I could rally my friends to fight against it. If that was possible. I must try."

Before he could send it to the furthest side of that existence these others cuddly protectors show up. Kyiross tries to tell them: "No, stay away!"

Kyirosss writes: "I pleaded with my friends to turn and run. But the absence in their mind of chaos and destruction and what it could do seemed to keep them where they were."

They ask him: "Brother what is wrong with you?"

Kyirosss writes: "What happened at that moment I felt pain of more than a billion lives that would be destroyed. The destruction yet to come."

That monstrosity turns the other protectors into what he is. Kyiross watches as realm after realm is destroyed.

Kyirosss writes: "I tried to gather all the Divine beings of this existence to fight against these things. Their ways were only of compassion and empathy. Their way was the way of negotiations.

They believed their planet protector's hearts would shine through. They all went to their deaths. I remained to see the last world destroyed. As I left I understood that I could never let this happen to another existence.

These memoirs are my only friend. The only friend I deserve. I must never be found. I can never bring destruction upon my own existence. These memoirs will contain my travels and what I have learned. I must find a way to send him back to where he came from. I will write in here until the last page."

Ark: "Moidaybe go to the last page."

Last page has a little paragraph: "I had a dream of a beautiful woman. She took my hands all the pain and suffering was gone. I must say goodbye to you my friend. Find her. Share this knowledge with her. Until we meet again."

Ark: "He wanted you to find this Aphrodite. I don't think he knows who you are."

Moidaybe: "This means I am not alone anymore. There is another Realm Traveler."

This book has everything about Ashoweah and other existences. This gives us the past history of Kyiross.

Moidaybe: "He actually knew and felt and felt with Mono brought him here."

Book says: "I awoke from a terrible nightmare. Even being in this place of the damned and forgotten as long as I have.

I have become accustomed to the many terrors and sorrows of this place. But this nightmare was of the Master's face.

I can feel his presence here as if he had ripped through my chest and stepped into this existence. I must leave here. They are following me."

Kyiross was in the borderlands. That is where he was hiding with Mono Baphomet brought Ashoweah here the first time when ilia broke the vial.

Reference... Ilia Chained in a Lake: Coming Forth of Ashoweah
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/518596235249076/

There is another dream in this book when he felt Asherah Aphrodite become free from Void...

Book says: "This is many moons more than I can count here in Valinor. These ancient forgotten caves have become my home. I feel safe here for the moment. I have found ancient spells here to make copies of myself. These will come in handy to distract my pursuers.

I look out from the opening of my cave on to how beautiful Valinor is. Still my mind weighs upon the dream I had last night.

The beautiful woman in the purple ice is shattering. Her freedom. I felt it as if it were my own. To be free of this prison. This darkness that chains my essence inside me. To be free like her."

Apparently Kyiross was also under Umbranathor's nose for a while.

The book says: "Here I lay in hiding in the Kingdom of Void. The King is unaware of my presence. Beings have been here. Beings with the stench of Ashoweah. Strange, in my mind I see the woman in the purple ice. Was she here? What is it about this place that connects to her? I must move on soon."

Ark: Ashoweah completely takes over the Creator in an existence. This is probably why Asherah Aphrodite is so important to him.

Me: There are three split pieces of the Creator. Why me?

Ark: There must be a special reason. He wants those ingredients that Kyiross has. Imagine him bringing thousands or millions of those monstrosities here.

Ashoweah has had the ability to walk into existences already knowing the existence will go through a time of imbalance. He influences beings. I think that rift that pulled Kyiross to another existence was placed there by Ashoweah.

I think that is how he does it. He finds ones who can travel and he pulls them through. Then he learns everything about their existence. He couldn't totally come here. That means someone in the Uervitha had brought him there.

The book talks about Uervitha. When he says he went to Uervitha again he spoke to a Keeper of all the Knowledge and Wisdom.

He wrote that there was a gateway to this existence where Ashoweah rules. Maybe this is the threat that Hue is seeing. That gateway is a danger to all existences.

I think Ashoweah knows of this gateway but he cannot get to it because they expelled him from Uervitha. So if he gets Hue to conquer it and destroy it then he can access his gateway.

Ashoweah can bring the monstrosities through to there and then infect Light beings and send them back to our existence through the Light realm where most of us cannot even get to.

Then the monstrosities take over the Light realm and get Light powers. At that point the Light could not stop them. Then the rest of us in our existence would be screwed.

To be continued in Part Two...

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard