Pink Thread and Physical Vulnerabilities


Just a short note to share my thoughts and feelings. My adjustment into Midgard since the Ourhkina ritual has been more difficult than I anticipated.

I want to express myself to you so you know I do not always have everything together.

I just got here. I am not used to this. I am still in shock and have been trying to cope with the immense imbalance of this realm. I am trying to understand my surroundings.

I understand why I never had an incarnation before this one. I woke up with allergies this morning. Allergies of all things. Something so simple that could affect me so much.

Yesterday I had a panic attack. I called Thoth to me. He stayed in my room with me as I was upset crying because of how frustrating it is being in Midgard.

This place is too restrictive. This body too fragile. After being imprisoned for so long, I do not like feeling confined.

Some are afraid of dying and going somewhere else. For me I have had nightmares of being stuck in the physical.

I know the borderlands. I am comfortable in the cosmos and vosmos. Alfheim is my home. It is Midgard that is foreign to me.

I am not coming to Midgard again after this incarnation. This is the only time Asherah Aphrodite will be in a physical body.

This is the only place that makes me feel vulnerable. I more limited here than in any other realm or existence.

I won't abandon Midgard. I am needed here before, during, and after the fall. I have a destiny to fulfill.

I will be Queen Asherah Aphrodite in the physical with all my majestic love and beauty. I will lead as I am meant to.

I am focusing on bringing my full presence and power through into my physical body. This should make me less vulnerable. This should help protect those I love.

I am transforming my physical to be just like my spiritual. The process has already begun. There will be no difference between them. It is already foreseen. This has become my main focus.

I am able to travel to other existences through my temples in them. This is why they made them after I bonded with the Creators.

Reference: Creation of the Ashtarnians
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/521565561618810/

While I was in my temple in another existence I got myself something that I passed through my physical and had Ark put into my body.

My Norn thread is now a glowing shimmering pink color. There has never been a thread like this before. It shall always be pink. The Norns asked me for something in return which I agreed upon.

I promise you that I will adjust to the physical and become who I need to be here. I shall do what needs to be done. I won't fail you.

I cannot do this alone. We need to do this together.
Lord of the Rings - Hero (Skillet)..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt9NoWuZa1Y

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard