The Death of EinossArku


Out of respect please do NOT post on his personal facebook profile. This is about the spiritual and he has many friends in the physical who do not understand this.

I woke up this morning to finding out the Arku was killed while I was sleeping. I just posted yesterday about needing him and the Varkar took him from me. What am I supposed to do now?!

Why Arku? You didn't even tell me you were going to face him alone! I am angry. He should have stayed with me.

Dustin is here but without his spiritual he is just a human. Why did they take the one being I needed the most?

This is what happened....

Ashoweah sat on his throne. Arku went to him.

Ashoweah: "How did you find me?"

Arku: "It is not like you keep yourself that secretly hidden. You are as big a loud mouth in the spiritual as you are in the physical. Like a giant billboard with a bullhorn constantly going."

Ashoweah: "I will show you great power. You have come to die. This will make it so much easier."

Ashoweah: "You are the guardian of Fate and Destiny yet you are blind to see that your own fate had led you here. If you could truly see Fate and Destiny you would have avoided your own destruction."

Arku: "You invaded my existence. You killed my brothers. You killed my love. It ends here."

Arku and Ashoweah fought each other. It came down to Arku having his hand around Ashoweah's throat and his spear ready to strike.

Ashoweah spoke: "Come to me my Varkar. Aid your master."

Melkor cut off Arku's arm that was holding the spear. Nummandor's whip wrapped around Arku's left arm.

The bladed horn of Umbranathor cut off Arku's wings. Nummandor laughs. Arku begins to speak magical words.

Nummandor: "You will remain silent."

Vustik stabs him through the through the neck with his dagger.

Ashoweah: "Witness the destruction of your kind. As all guardians of existences of guardians have fallen before me. You fought well but you are no match for my power."

Ashoweah says to Baphomet: "Give me your spear."

Mono Baphomet hesitated at first.

Baphomet: "But he made me a promise."

Ashoweah: "I care nothing for your promises. Hand me your spear or suffer his fate."

Baphomet hands over his spear. Ashoweah thrusts it into Arku's chest. He pulls out his core from him.

Ashoweah: "Today ends the Ourhkina. The last guardian. Ashontrah shall be mine. Your daughter shall serve me."

Melkor: "But what about the physical?"

Ashoweah: "He will be nothing without his spiritual. When the time comes I will leave his physical to be devoured by humans he protected for so long."

Ashoweah holds Arku's core and looks into his eyes.

Asho: "You see I am Fate and Destiny of all."

Then he crushes Arku's core into dust. With that the rest of Arku's spiritual body began to deteriorate.

His eyes were the first to go then the rest of him turned to dust. Then the Varkar left.

My conversation with Hi'Lena this morning...

Me: I got to get my thoughts and feeling straight. I am a mess. I want to be fully in Midgard. They just derailed my plans.

Hi'Lena: Maybe this was a part of Ashoweah’s plans... if he cannot get you directly, then he would eliminate anything that can have the potential to have you here in full.

If Arku was the only person you could rely on to come here, of course he’d target him.... sigh this is such a mess.

Me: I have to do sessions and try to bring myself here on my own.

Hi'Lena: But you are not yet ready to do sessions or go out on your own... what are you going to do...?

Me: I need to find All-Father. I need to feel safe. Who will protect me now?

Hi'Lena: Where is Father...? Is he not with you?

Me: I was sleeping in my incarnation.

They have taken him from me. Like Asherah, he is gone forever. I will never see EinossArku again. Ashtarnia lost her mother and now she has lost her father.

The sessions will continue. I won't abandon you, this group, or my waiting lists. I will take care of this work.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard