Moidaybe Part One


What a Saturday. I wanted to say thank you to my friends for being there for me and fighting alongside me. Also for saving me. You are the best. This was talked about in the Elven Path chat.

*Intuitive Guidance - Moidaybe Part One*

Your True Self is imprisoned. We are getting an Elven team together to go rescue him. The team is on their way. We are getting you out.

We lost an Elf named Vingilen. He was killed. I am feeling really emotional. I am going to avenge him. I am angry. I am fighting in a rage. I am slashing and weeping.

Tulk came to help me.

Me - Do you see this massacre I am causing

Johnathan - "It's raw and powerful. Let loose on those that deserve it. Corrupted creatures. Bastardized beings. They seem to love killing."

I got the leader. Who are you? "Shandaxis." You will release a prisoner for me now or I will kill you and all of your guards.

"Who do we need to release?" Moidaybe.

Johnathan noticed he is referring to someone. Who do you answer to? "You know." Tell me! "The Vile One. You know him."

Jonathan suggested we go through his memories. Find this "Vile One's" location, and end them all.

My Elf team has been taken prisoners. We need backup. Eurynome is on her way.

Shandaxis who is the Vile One? "The monster that haunts you." The Void Monster.

Why is Moidaybe in this prison? "Because we knew you would come for him."

Why does the Vile One want with me? "You belong to him. He is claiming what is his."

I need my team recovered. Also, the true self named Moidaybe who I came for in the first place. We already lost the life of one Elf tonight. I won't be able to handle losing any more.

Johnathan suggested we split up into small groups of two if we can. Go through the entire building.

The Royal Elf Lyindrinar just arrived. He is going to help avenge the fallen Elf.

Did anyone find Moidaybe or the Elf team yet? Jonathan is currently on the upper-level searching. Nothing yet.

Shandaxis where is my Elf team?! "They now belong to us."

Asteria has a lock on the Elf team. They are on Level Five.

They are alive. Asteria doesn't seem happy though.

Johnathan - We're any of them corrupted?

Zoe - Their energy feels strange. "It's all over the place. Static-y." Different from corruption. "Like blind men walking".

Johnathan - I'm where they're at. Their eyes are a different color. Glowing pale blue. They feel off. They're trying to attack me now. Amy, I'm going to knock them out. Then we'll take them to someone that can help them.

There are 12 Elves there. The original team was 14.

Johnathan - Thirteenth one just came out. He was trying to sneak attack. There's someone else here. He's not an elf but he has the same eyes as the others. Knocked him out too. I'll bring them to you Amy.

Eurynome - "I will accompany you to heal them. Asteria and Lelos will too."

Where is Moidaybe? Eury - "Underground. I didn't even notice this."

Me - I am going to get him. I am underground. Searching for him.

Eury - "You sure that guy's alive...? His body is to the north."

Hylia - What I see when focusing on this is strange, a dark hole, tendrils of.. something... on all the edges...

Me - There are a bunch of candles around him.

Eury - "Hey, hey! Be careful. Blood magic is seriously ugly business."

Me - I have a feeling I should not touch him.

Grace - It might be a trap. Be careful.

Hylia - Where is ilia currently? I am still seeing the same thing, and feel a great deal of energy. I have tried to focus on this, yet all I see is a black hole, and the edges around it move oddly.. like tendrils, it is difficult to explain.

Johnathan - I can sense the blood magic here. It's vile.

Hylia - It's ominous.

Eury - "Time to leave".

Johnathan - Back away Amy.

Grace - It is a trap.

Hylia - Feeling.. unsettling energy..

Grace - Amy, can you leave to safety with your Elf team and leave this TS to be rescued by others here. I feel a strong presence that wishes you harm.

Me - Yes, I will have Lyindrinar help me take them.

Johnathan - Dark, Blood and Vile magic amalgamation here. Just a disgusting mass if this stuff. Should destroy this place.

Hylia - It's getting stronger.. I'm tense.

Eurynome - "I can teleport you out of here, but you need to run."

Me - Okay. I just need to get to the Elves.

Hylia - Be safe, and careful on the way back. They may have expected you to be sent off.

Grace - Leto says she will come to your safe place aid in healing you and your Elf team.

Me - Eury we are ready for the portal.

Eury - "On it. Be safe..."

Me - Went through. I love portal travel.

Johnathan - Now that you're safe, I can see what I can do for this guy's TS here.

Eurynome - "Perhaps we can put a bubble around him."

Hylia - Something in the dark I see.. moving, what is it... I can't tell.. whatever this is it's so vague.

Eurynome - "Blow out the candles."

Johnathan - He feels infected with this vile energy. Just did it. Hearing angry screaming. Earthquake now. Getting the TS.

Grace - They have used him as bait. Be careful.

Johnathan - I know. I have him bound as well just in case.

Eurynome - "I'll hold off the earthquake. Hurry."

Johnathan - Ok. Back on the first level. Is the portal still open?

Me - Before you leave is it possible to get the body of Vingilen?

Grace - OMG yes someone needs to get Vingilen.

Johnathan - Thought you guys got him. Ok. I'll get him. Found the body. Think the earthquake started again. Going to the portal. Found it. Going through.

Me - Could Asteria restore Vingilen?

Eury - I would think so. "Is that everyone?"

Me - Where is Hylia?

Eury - "What are you doing up north, Lily Pad...?" She's up north? "Yeah I can see her"

Hylia - Something is there. I have a certainty of it. But i feel energy, not negative. And there is so much. What is it...

Me - I am coming to you.

Johnathan - Same. Also coming.

Me - How did this get here? This is from my home. Did they take it from my house? Is this some sort of message?

Zoe - Oof I feel a really strong bad energy. Dark magic?

Hylia - Something important.. the words kept flashing in my head, more energy.

Zoe - "GET BACK".

Grace - It wants Amy.

Zoe - "FUCK GET BACK" Eww what is this energy?

Grace - What is it from your home Amy?

Me - She won't tell me. She says it was a gift. She was upset it was taken.

Grace - How did they get it though? Ew, Leto is not there but I can feel her desire for y'all to get tf out asap

Me - I think that is the message. To tell me they were in my home and can take and defile anything they want.

Hylia - Is this why ilia stayed? Shaking.

Eury - "You need to leave. You're gonna get trapped."

Grace - Get out now.

Me - Is my ts leaving? She seems really focused on getting back what they took. It has major sentimental value. I am telling her to leave. Johnathan pick her up and take her.

Eury - "No she's not... Fucking hell"

Johnathan - No. She's not leaving. She's looking for that thing. I'm already taking her out.

Eury - "Tulkas...! Come on! Hurry!"

Johnathan - ...Something's off with the portal

Eury - What do you mean? Are you at the right one?

Johnathan - The color is changing.

Eury - "Ah shit... You all were trapped."

Me - They baited me twice tonight.

Johnathan - Should have thrown you through it. Before it changed.

Hylia - And ilia, it seems. What is this item they have.. All Iam getting is that it is something important enough to stay for.

Johnathan - Doesn't matter. Hylia stay alert. Don't know if they could be deceiving you. Eury can you try and open up another portal?

Grace - TS bait, precious possession bait. Yep they want you Amy.

Eurynome - "It is difficult. There must be a magic inhibitor in that trap. No magic from the outside."

Wittle - So what now?

Me - I don't see any beings showing up. I am not sure.

Eurynome - "Find the magic inhibitor. There must be a spell caster or an object."

Johnathan - Amy your TS is running off looking for the item. I'm staying near her.

Eurynome - "It would be cruel if the inhibitor was in Lovely's gift..."

Me - It is a music box. It is irreplaceable to me.

Wittle Jay - Who is Lovely? Eury - That's Eury's nickname for Amy's TS.

Eurynome - "Either find the inhibitor from within it or... It will have to be destroyed. I'm sorry Lovely, I can't risk losing any of you"

Me - I do not know if the inhibitor is in it or not. Considering the energy output it could be.

Hylia - Even if it is we need to escape without destroying it if at all possible, I'm not sure how ilia knew about this however, all I kept getting was that there was something powerful and important there.

Wittle Jay - This is just evil, they used something important to Amy's True Self against her, something sentimental?

Me - My true self just touched the music box. Am I still there?

Eurynome - "Lovely didn't disappear did she...?"

Johnathan - No. She's gone...but I can faintly sense her energy for some reason.

Me - Either I am in the most beautiful place I have ever seen or I am in an illusion.

Hylia - Is the music box still there?

Johnathan - She's still in the building. But not here. I'm locked on to you. I'm going to try and pull you back.

Hylia - ugh x.x my head, I don't know what I'm seeing currently, I feel a great deal again.. why am I seeing a green field.

Me - I am in a green field.

Hylia - something... energy... memories the music box held memories?

Me - I am in a memory! Yes.

Johnathan - I'm going to touch it. See if it takes me to where you're at.

Hylia - Amy do you have the music box? Surely you aren't inside.

Me - I do not have it.

Eurynome - "What is the most prominent thing you see?"

Me - A bright sun.

Johnathan - ...This doesn't make sense...

Eurynome - "If it is an illusion, the sun will not speak back or will tell you a lie"

Me - When I talk to him he starts distorting. Now it is turning dark.

Eurynome - "Illusion. A Sun Warrior is clear as its energy. Be careful."

Hylia - Seeing the word in my mind, memories yet lies. A trap, but something important. Feeling energy, the field is dark as night to me.

My TS speaking - "Void Monster Vile One. You darken the sun. You must face me with your golden red eyes and once more we shall speak the riddles to the silence."

Johnathan - Wherever I'm at its Void here. Why this memory of all memories to choose from, I wonder?

Eurynome - "No games or illusions with Tulkas I suppose."

Hylia - That pit again.. dark tendrils along the edges, yet i still see the darkened field.. something moving.. can't see its shape.. red orange..

Me - He is here.

Johnathan - I can see the red eyes. And you. He wants your power it seems.

Have you come to take me back? "I have you now." I feel like I am moving.

Johnathan - You're being taken. I'm following you. This thing is going to another part of Void. Probably to his home turf.

Eurynome - "You two could be in completely different places within the void. Since this is an illusion be careful of everything you see and sense."

Johnathan - Still following him. Don't think he knows I'm following him.

Johnathan - Three possible locations. Only one of them is right. Give me a sign as to which one you're actually being held in.

Me - Trying to send you a sign...

Johnathan - Got it. Lots of guards here. Going covert. If he realizes I'm here he could run off with you again. I'm in the palace prison. Impersonating one of the guards.

Hylia - Mind is still on the field... dark shape.. red eyes but not a void any longer, Amy's ts face to face with it I believe.

Johnathan - Found her. Void Monster is close by her. He saying anything to you?

Me - Yes, he is saying many things to me.

Hylia - I believe that I am shifting back and forth between seeing my ts in this place and seeing Amy.

Johnathan - Locked all the possible exits. He noticed me. I was the one that trapped him in here. He's angry. And fighting me now.

Eurynome - "Do you see a weak spot?"

Johnathan - Several. But he guards good. Working on distracting him. Just got one of his weak spots here. He's injured. Won't be long now.

HM - Ren has demanded the guards to release her but they said they are under orders not to release her.... we can both see Amy is affected by looking at her eyes. Her eyes look a washed out whitish green.

Me - I know something is up when the Void Monster looks like a cuddly teddy bear to me.

Johnathan - The one I'm fighting is real. He's dying now.

HM - Ren insisted on coming to save Amy.

Hylia - It looks like a huge black pissed off shadow monster with red eyes to me.

Johnathan - He's dead.

HM - Yeah we fought the monster in its illusion form but Ren said he is fine. Jonathan, I hear Ren yelling for your TS name..... do you have the keys?

Johnathan - Yeah. Coming to you now.

HM - Did you just grab Amy?

Johnathan - Yes. Let's go.

HM - I see guards, Ren is getting rid of them and you're helping Amy walk out...she is still affected. She looks confused.

Johnathan - Yeah. I'm carrying her. It'll be easier. Hylia is still trapped in that music box memory.

HM - Ren said give him Amy, he going to his Uncle.

Me - Ren is taking me to Umbranathor.

HM - We are here and Helfga is in the room too as well. Ren said he told me to stay out of it and Helfga is asking him what happened. He is still working on Amy. And the Void King just addressed me ( the incarnation), saying" I see you are here little one and I said Yess, your Highness"

HM - I hear the Void King, he said Amy has a nasty "thing" on her. Void king just told me and ren to stand back.

WOAAH..........I see something But Ren made my energetic body turn its head away but from the shadows I can see the Void King change form.

The energy in the room is strong again because the powers on my energetic body are acting crazy like the last time, when the Void king's energy spiked.

The Void king returned original form and ren has turned my body around. I was not allowed to see the Void king AKA my Uncle's true Form as an incarnation. Void King has a nice voice contrary to his appearance.

HM - Ren is mad you Amy for being up walking out and about.

Arella Bass - On our way back with the Elf. Revival process is finished so I'm just doing the last step and ensuring his soul has been set back on this plane of existence.

Arella - Hm I'm having trouble completing the process for the Elf. There's some being that won't let him go.

Eurynome - "Asteria. Behind us."

Arella - Asteria is communicating with it and it's being difficult about letting him live.

Eury - "You see him too right...? It is unwise to run. I'll put you down here to speak."

Me - Anyone know of Moidaybe survived? He is the ts of the IG session.

Eury - "He needs to be cleared. Heavily cleared. He will survive though."

Me - We should bring him to the Void Captial. I need to have Moidaybe brought here.

HM - Ren said where is he and he needs some back up.

Me - Eury where did your portal lead to? Do you know where he is?

Eury - "The grasslands. I can make a portal for you from here. Give me a moment"

Arella - This being is hell-bent on not letting the Elf go... this is tricky.

HM - Ren is in this nature like realm. I see grass trees and there is a portal in front of him. Ren is not going into the portal, he is waiting for something or someone.

Me - I'll go with you.

Eury - "Lovely your portal is ready. You may go in when ready."

HM - Amy, who is this yellow-haired Elf like being?

Me - That is a Dragon.

HM - Oh in its humanoid form? He's going with us? He's standing next to ren, is he the TS of someone in this chat?

Me - Walking through the portal...

HM - Ren is going thru last.

Me - I see Moidaybe. Let's get him and bring him back through.

HM - Ren said Damn you spotted him before he did. Ren said "after you mi' lady.

Me - We are back. This dragon has been helpful.

HM - Amy did he just turn dragon and fly away?

Me - Yeah, he did.

Me - Let set Moidaybe down here. I am going to get Umbranathor.

Arella - Okay, I dealt with that being. Little rulebreaker. I severed his tie with the Elf and I'll be ensuring he gets fair punishment for breaking a rule. It was actually really interesting, Asteria was talking about higher-ups and such and severed the tie with some sort of energetic hammer. The kid called her a bitch and she threatened to hit him with it. He ran off saying he'll be back for the Elf cx

Me - Umbranathor is with Moidaybe.

HM - I see that as well.

Me - He is in really bad shape. Who knows how long he was there before we got him.

There will be a Part 2 when I am able to speak to Moidaybe.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard