Ghantri: Look to the Dragonborn

Ghantri - You were not easy to find or get to. Elves found you and brought you to me.

You are so majestic. You are an Ice being. Now my room is starting to get really cold. My true self is starting to freeze.

We have to do something about this or else I won't be able to communicate with you.

My dear Elves bring me the Fire Elemental Rhondrun he will offset the cold. They have gone to get him for me. I will do what I can with you before he arrives.

Who are you? I hear the cracking ice of your voice. "Ghantri".

The Elves are not back yet with the Fire Elemental. Dustin gave me a Fire Sphere and that is keeping me warm.

How are you connected with dragons? "Look to the Dragonborn." I have heard of them.

You mean like the Dovahkiin? "That is not their name."

You do mean like the Dragonborn in Elder Scrolls? "Yes but not the same."

You mean there is an answer there? "Yes. Tell him to look to the Dragonborn."

Were you always made of ice? "I was not always the Ice. I was once a Dragonknight."

You look like a Frost Atronach. Did a being like the Daedric Princes do this to you?

"There is truth in those stories. They have more involvement than you think. There are wars that you have not heard of. There are stories that have not been told. Yes, it is involved with those who are called the Daedric Princes."

Dareen thinks the being that did this to you was like a mixture of Clavicus Vile, Boethiah, and Nocturnal. You told him that his interpretation of the Daedric Prince that did it to him was an interesting one, but true.

Are the Aedra part of this? "They were once part of what happened with our kind."

Yes to Aedra, kind of. Aedra aren't deities

What about Akatosh? "We Dragonknights descend from Mauxtish." Mauxtish is a really powerful being, he's the patron of the Dragonknights. Dragonknights serve Mauxtish as his warriors and champions

Darren is going to need to help me with this and he just went to sleep. Will you stay here until he awakes and can help us continue? "Yes, I will be here." At least the Fire Elemental is here as well.

What do you think of Elder Scrolls? "It has all the pitfalls of being designed to be seen as fiction, the inaccurate storytelling and purposeful confusion and all. But if viewed at with a clear eye and utilizing his intuition, some useful information can be gleaned."

One of the biggest things about a Daedra is that they make deals. A person fulfills or follows their deal, then the person gets power according to the Daedra's desires. If the person breaks their deal, the Daedra gets angry and does something to them.

Ghantri said he was fighting the Daedric Prince and was defeated. Then he was forced to work for the Daedric Prince, but eventually broke free later on. For breaking free, he was made into an Ice being.

Darren asked him if the race he was before becoming Ice was like any of the Elder Scroll races, and he said no, except maybe Argonian.

Which means he's a Drakonid. Basically, a humanoid Dragon, except like 80% humanoid 20% Dragon. Drakonid could be considered a Reptilian race, but they are far more Dragon than Reptile.

To get rid of the Ice would be to kill him. You have to reverse the magic that transformed him, as far as we know only the Daedric Prince that did it can reverse it.

You are not 'The Ice' from Valstannara's planet. You are made out of the same kind of Ice and that grants you a special connection with it. You have a Griffin Bond with Queen Valstanarra.

Is Valstannara the Pink Dragon you saw? "Yes, but it was not her in literal form. It was her as she would be as a Drakonid. It is her dragon essence."

What about the Nazgul-like being? "He works for the Daedric Prince." Was it good he was killed? "It would have been better to interrogate him to find out how to reverse this."

What did the Elven King tell you when I took you to meet him? "That I have a role to fulfill that would be important to the Elves."

Will you tell me of it? "Yes since it involves you. It is to bring Elves back to Midgard. You are already doing your part in this through the Elf series. I already know of the impact you are having with the Elves. I want you to know that I am here to assist you. I am also using the Elf series for my incarnation. I know that the Elf Royalty is over all of the Nature Realm. They are very important for me to build close relations with."

Does your incarnation have any blockages? "He has an Ultimate Light Clearing. He is good on blockages."

Does he have a part in bringing dragons back to this realm? "Yes, that is a very important part of why I am here in Midgard."

From your incarnation - How can Cindy and I best help each other in this incarnation? "We love each other. We have for thousands of years. Be together when you can."

Do you have any debts to repay? "Yes, we have the debt to pay to the Earth, to Nature, and to the Elves." Why to the Elves? "I want to make up for what I have done to them."

What did you do? "I fought against them." Was it before you were cursed? "It was after. The Dragonknights would never turn against or betray the Elves."

From your incarnation - I feel that I am going to survive the plague, is this true and what can I do to prepare? "Yes, it is true. He will survive if we become Dragonknight again. Dragonknights need to be in Midgard."

How do you feel the True Self integration process is going? "I am very pleased with it. We are making valuable progress which will help our mission here."

Is there anything he can do to speed up integration? "Yes, he can focus on connecting with me more. We also need to find a way to reverse this magic."

The Fire Elemental left because he had already stayed here while we waited for Darren. It was all he could stay for. My body is starting to freeze up again. This is painful, especially in my head.

Is there anything else you want to say Ghantri? "I want to tell my incarnation that he needs to be careful when trying to reverse this magic. It must be done properly or it could turn out worse than before. We need to formulate a plan and work on it together. Queen Valstannara will be able to help us."

Some of your dormant abilities include Dragon Magic, Dragon Empowerment, Draconic Infusion, Frostbite, Cold Immunity, Ice Generation, Cold Weather Manipulation, Unmeltable Ice, Cryokinetic Constructs, Water Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Nuclear Manipulation, Glass Manipulation, Primordial Darkness Manipulation, and Esoteric Element Manipulation.

This is the best playlist for you in the best order:
1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Energetic Debt Remover for Wholeness in the World
3. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
4. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
5. Become an Elf - Elven Appearance and DNA (Male Version)
6. Elf DNA Activation - Activate Elven Potential
7. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
8. Become an Elf Combo - Elven Mind Brain Digestion Skin Hormones
9. Become an Elf Combo - Personality Abilities Heart Lungs Immune Lymphatic
10. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
11. Dragon Affinity Level One Remake - Dragon Energy Attunement
12. Dragon Affinity Level Two - Dragon Empath
13. Become an Elf - Senses of Elven Sight and Elvish Hearing
14. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
15. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
16. Divine Masculine Essence - Divine Masculine Energy
17. Be a World of Warcraft Mage in Real Life
18. Arella's Absolute Abilities - Unlock Your Potential
19. Fully Master Your Powers - Supernatural Ability Mastery
20. Become a Master of Telekinesis - Psychokinesis
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard