Moidaybe Part Two


This is part two of a very intense intuitive guidance session. I recommend reading part one first.

Your true self is a humanoid. Appearance of being in his late 30s, yet he is ancient and powerful. He has long shoulder length brown hair and lightly tanned skin.

Who are you? "I am Moidaybe."

How were you taken? "I travel on particle waves through the sea of life. I was set upon by a man of clashing storms which turned my sea into a vortex. I went through the gate of the unbeknown and saw myself no more."

What was it like there? "Light of freezing fire. Darkness mist. Blazing eyes of golden red. Howls of piercing melodies upon the shadow plane."

Do you know why they took you? "I have a power of peculiar resonance. I walk through planes. I come and go. I am the Kondrinan Realm Traveler."

I know who that is. The Kondrinan Realm Traveler is a Legend. You are an Oracle. You work with Woden (Odin).

You are able to go anywhere in space and time. In every realm and plane of existence. Realms of the living and the dead. You have seen the histories of every plane.

Did you know you would be taken? "I knew and foresaw. I also saw you coming for me. Your path thread has been tied with the Kondrinan."

What effect does that have on the future? "It changes for both of us." For good or for bad? "For both."

Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard? "To walk the path laid out for me."

Will you work with me? "I was waiting for the threads to cross. I will join you in this work."

What blockages does your incarnation need to work on? "Fear of Mediocrity. He will never be mediocre. He was born for this path of noble cognizance."

How can your incarnation better connect with you? "Seek the wisdom of Woden. Study the stars. Embodiment of the Traveler is both ancient and new." Legenda potens. Stellae sapientiae.

Some of your dormant abilities include Realm Connection, Dimensional Travel, Planeswalking, Time Travel, Alternate Timeline Traveling, Portal Creation, Underworld Path, Time-Window Alteration, Reality Crossroads, Dimensional Summoning, Chrono Vision, Causality Perception, Reality Perception, Reality Awareness, and Temporal Awareness.

This is the best playlist for you in the best order:
1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Energetic Debt Remover for Wholeness in the World (84 days)
3. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
4. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
5. Higher Self Connection - Infinite Consciousness
6. Arella's Absolute Health - Absolute Physiology
7. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
8. Develop Griffin Affinity - Attune to Griffin Energy
9. Dragon Affinity Level One Remake - Dragon Energy Attunement
10. Dragon Affinity Level Two - Dragon Empath
11. Divine Masculine Essence - Divine Masculine Energy
12. Fully Master Your Powers - Supernatural Ability Mastery
13. Emma Frost Remake - Omni-Psychic All Psychic Powers
14. Be a World of Warcraft Mage in Real Life
15. Be a Supernatural Hunter - Complete Astral Arsenal
16. Develop an Energy Shield - Powerful Energy Protection
17. Supernatural Luck Wealth Prosperity + Find Hidden Money
18. Be an Epic Investor - Intuitive Investing

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard