Debelkin: God of Balance


You cannot believe how excited I am right now. Your incarnation is 14-years old, but you are ancient. My wolves adore you. Darren joined me for this session.

You are a God from another universe! You have claws, spikes on your shoulders, and long black hair that goes down your back.

Who are you? "Debelkin. God of Balance."

In your universe Light and Void are constantly battling destroying the Creational (Third Force) worlds.

Why did you come to this universe? "I came to seek out and work with the King of Void and King of Light."

Why do you seek them out? "They can help bring the Light and Void of my universe to order."

Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard? "To help me work with the Kings of Light and Void. I have much work to do with them."

What blockages does your incarnation need to work on? "There is a blockage in every joint. Two in the neck."

How can your incarnation better connect with you? "True Self Embodiment and Merging."

We got someone from the Light Realm to come speak with you.

Light: So the Light and Void of your universe is running rampant?

Debelkin: Creational Energy (Third Force) is doing as much as they can to hold them off and protect their homes, but the onslaught is endless.

Light: I can go there and teach my people the proper way of battle, but I cannot say the same for Void. You will have to get the Void King to deal with them.

Is Void King over all Void in all universes and the Light King over all Light in all universes? "Of course. That is how it works."

Why are they in this universe and not any other? "This universe has the perfect balance. Here there is no imbalance of Light, Void, or Creational Energy."

Debelkin: "I will seek an audience with the Void King in order to bring balance to my universe."

When you have brought balance to your universe what do you want to do? "I will leave a portion of myself and my power in this universe to stay with my incarnation. I will travel between the two universes working with Light and Void in both."

You gave the Light King the coordinates to your universe.

Do you want me to help you work with Umbranathor the King of Void? "I would be most appreciative of that. Thank you for helping me."

What do you want to focus on with your incarnation? "Working with Void, Light, and Creational Energy (Third Force) here. Their Gods and leaders. Helping these in my universe."

Is the Creator the same here as it is there? "Yes, there is the same Creator which created the Divine. The other universes are not duplicates of this one."

What do you think of the Nature Folk here? "They are most intriguing to me."

"Let me do something to help you. There are imbalances within you that are preventing your true self from fully being present in this physical body and form. I am arranging your body so you have balance as your true self."

This is so intense in my physical body. Thank you so much. As a God of Balance, you are able to correct imbalances. Physical, spiritual, emotional, mental, true selves, every imbalance.

"I can correct all your imbalances for you in exchange for what you have done for me.” Thank you Debelkin. I actually feel my bones shifting.

Do you want your incarnation to use the Elf series? "Yes, absolutely yes. I want to be connected with the Nature Folk. I find the Elves to be more interesting than humans. I have an Elven mother for my incarnation. Becoming one of the Midgard Elves would add new depth to my life that I would not otherwise discover. Becoming an Elf will also make it easier for my incarnation to use my power. It is not well suited for humans."

"I want him to use the energy of Rephraxi Crystals and Vega Star."

Rephraxi Crystal Magic Energy Track and Vega Energy Track.

Phoenix Burn Tracks? "There are a few that I would use."

Which ones? "Absolute Invulnerability Regeneration and also the Higher Self True Self burn track."

Apocalyptic burn track? "No, I do not want him to use it."

Any other tracks? "I want those two burn tracks along with Rephraxi and Vega. I also want the next energy tracks you are making."

You don't even know what they are yet. "I know your power that comes through you."

Is there another version of me in another universe? "There is only one of you in the whole of the cosmos through all universes. You are the only one of you. Each individual is unique."

This is the best playlist for you in the best order:
1. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
2. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
3. Become an Elf - Elven Appearance and DNA (Male Version)
4. Elf DNA Activation - Activate Elven Potential
5. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
6. Become an Elf Combo - Elven Mind Brain Digestion Skin Hormones
7. Become an Elf Combo - Personality Abilities Heart Lungs Immune Lymphatic
8. Dragon Affinity Level One Remake - Dragon Energy Attunement
9. Dragon Affinity Level Two - Dragon Empath
10. Develop Griffin Affinity - Attune to Griffin Energy
11. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
12. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
13. Emma Frost Remake - Omni-Psychic All Psychic Powers
14. Be a World of Warcraft Mage in Real Life
15. Arella's Absolute Health - Absolute Physiology
16. Arella's Absolute Abilities - Unlock Your Potential

Rephraxi Crystal Magic Energy Track...

Vega Energy Track - Lycans Wolverine Powers...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard