Unghi and Lunghi Spirit Wolves


 
 
Ark gave me a beautiful gift. This was after the kidnapping yesterday. He wanted to make sure it never happens to me again.

"I give you my two spirits wolves Unghi and Lunghi they were gifts to me from Hades. They will protect you and much more. Anyone or any being who tries now to kidnap you or tries to manipulate you with anything they will attack and rip them to shreds. I should have sent them long ago."

They are my constant companions and go with me everywhere. They are beautiful and powerful. I will always have these wolves with me. They are very protective.

If you meet with my true self you will meet my wolves. They will be joining me for all my IG sessions.

True Self Kidnapping April 23rd...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard