Aulë of the Valar

Altai - I decided to go to Valinor to find you. Tulkas came along with me. Since you thought maybe Orome was your true self we are going to start with him. We're in the forests. Orome is getting closer to us. He is here now.

Orome is Altai your incarnation? "He is the incarnation of Aulë."

Tulkas and I were both surprised. We are going to go find Aulë. Orome might have an incarnation here in Midgard.

We are being led to a large cave in a mountain. There is a big forge in this cave. There are quite a few metals you have created.

You were waiting for us. We see you. You are glorious Aulë. Truly magnificent. I am starting to feel really emotional.


Coppery Brown hair, eyes like steel but warm. Not as tall as Tulkas but still pretty tall. You have a magical hammer for crafting. Few streaks of red in your hair.

I used to be very close with Aulë before I became imprisoned in Void. I did not realize you were his incarnation.

Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard? "I incarnated there for my Aulendur. I am also there for the Dwarves."

I desire to visit the Halls of Aulë. "I will take you there. You will love it. I have labored tirelessly for its beauty."

We are on our way to your home. We are getting closer to your halls. I can sense the energy. We arrived. This place is huge and breathtaking. I am in awe.

Do you still have the magic webs? "They are not what they used to be. They have lost much of their light." I would love to see them anyway. "I will show you."

Seeing these have brought me much joy. It is something all Vala and Maia are connected to. I can hear and feel the Music of the Ainur. This is beyond what words can describe. I am taking all of this in and savoring the moment. Tulkas said, "This is what we are connected to since the beginning."

The webs are interacting with my energy. It is flowing through my body. The light and music from these webs are powerful. Much more powerful than I anticipated.

There is a river of light going through me. You are waiting for me to finish. I look like light and energy. You can just see the outline of my form.

There is a bright light in the center of my chest. Like a star. There are waves of energy coming out of me with every beat of my heart in tandem with the music.

Aulë is Altai your incarnation? "Yes, he is me. I am him. Now you know why I joined your Mind Power group. I knew who you were even through your incarnation. I brought myself to you."

Do you want him using Vega Energy track? "Yes, that is an incredible energy track you made. This will help unlock our power there."

Do you want him to use the Wolverine sub? "Yes, that would be wise considering what is coming to Midgard."

Do you want him on the Lycan path? "No, that is not the path for us."

Is all magic practiced with rituals and ceremonies? "Of course it is not. We do not always need rituals."

If he succeeded in connecting with you can he utilize your abilities and powers? "That is what I came to Midgard to do. I will be working with you as well."

What blockages does your incarnation need to work on? "Too much self-doubt. He needs to believe in himself more."

How can your incarnation better connect with you? "Bring his energetic body here to the webs. Let's see if this helps the connection." I am on it. I am bringing your energetic body here.

Hmmm... I am going to bring my own energetic body too. Tulkas also brought his. The intensity in my physical body is kicked up to a whole new level. I am thrashing about. Glowing intensely.

Your energetic body is also glowing. Your body is energetically changing to be more like your true self Aulë. Your energetic body has a fire around it.
There are metal pieces floating around you. This may be because you are a Smith. Your energetic body is changing. Hair is longer and has a red tint. Eyes are fiery. I am leaving your energetic body with Aulë.

Some of your dormant abilities include Absolute Condition, Invulnerability, Body Supremacy, Supernatural Beauty, Weapon Proficiency, Hypercompetence, Precognitive Crafting, Meta Crafting, Craftsmanship Magic, Impossible Forging, Supernatural Artisan, Absolute Creativity, Epiphany Inducement, Omni-Weaponry, and Divine Blade Construction.

Do the other Vala have incarnations? "Myself, Tulkas, Manwe, Orome, and Melkor."

I forgot to ask him about the Elf series so I went back to him the next day. I arrived in Valinor. I am going to find Aule. Hoping he is at his house so I can see the webs again. I am at your mansion. You are here.

Is it possible for him to use the Elf series? "Yes, he can use it beginning May 1st. Tell him to use the playlist I gave him until that time."

What do you want his playlist to be on May 1st?
1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
3. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
4. Become an Elf - Elven Appearance and DNA (Male Version)
5. Elf DNA Activation - Activate Elven Potential
6. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
7. Become an Elf Combo - Elven Mind Brain Digestion Skin Hormones
8. Become an Elf Combo - Personality Abilities Heart Lungs Immune Lymphatic
9. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
10. Be Like Achilles - Legendary Warrior of Greek Mythology
11. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
12. Arella's Past Life Awakening Level One
13. Arella's Past Life Awakening Level Two
14. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
15. Be a World of Warcraft Shaman in Real Life
16. Emma Frost Remake - Omni-Psychic All Psychic Powers
17. Fully Master Your Powers - Supernatural Ability Mastery
18. Dissolve Crystallized Emotions - Release Trapped Emotions
19. Higher Self Connection - Infinite Consciousness
20. Develop Griffin Affinity - Attune to Griffin Energy

What is your calling in life in Midgard? "To build a new civilization."

Do you know how long you will be in Midgard? "Thousands of years."

Is your physical incarnation going to be immortal? "That is my plan."

What do you want to be in Midgard? "Being a Vala Elf will give the most benefit. I will bring my Smithing traits to rebuild."

Do you want your incarnation to embody you? "That is of the utmost importance. There is much work for me to do there."

Do you know about your future? "I know much of what I am incarnated in Midgard to do. I came with a purpose."

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard