Minotaur: Joukurbidan of Thelstara

Bliss - Your true self is a Minotaur. You are the first Minotaur true self I have come across. I am freaking out right now. I am so excited. You are a powerful warrior.

Minotaur are the best warriors in the Nature Realm. They remind me of the Dothraki in Game of Thrones. Minotaur Energy is very strong and masculine. You remind me of Khal Drogo.

Who are you? "Joukurbidan of Thelstara." You come from a powerful Minotaur warrior family.

Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard? "I am here to make amends for my brother."

What happened with your brother? "He incarnated in Midgard and lost himself."

What do you mean? "My brother disappeared because of his incarnation."

What happened? "He sold himself out. He became a Malstunnar. A corrupted beast."

How did your brother's incarnation do this? "Foolish. He wanted to be rich. He brought forth a Vuandaistir."

How do you plan to save him? "I must get rat bones and soak them in wine for 4 days. Then I need to pour the wine on top of a dirt mound near a tree. When the Vallug comes I say to her three times Mortaina Vuandaistir Malstunnar. Then I must defeat him."

"This is very dangerous! I do NOT want him doing this until he is fully connected with me and embodied. I will tell him when he is ready. I do not want him doing this on his own or I will end up like my brother."

What blockages does your incarnation need to work on? "He has blockages. Far too many. There are emotional blockages he needs to clear. They are impeding our progression."

Your incarnation did an experiment and wants to see if it was successful. Did his energetic body merge with you? "No, it did not."

Does your incarnation have his energetic body? "It is not with him. What did he do with it?" He tried to merge it with his true self. "Before he knew who I was?"

What Source are you from? "The one you call Third Force."

How can your incarnation better connect with you? "He needs to make sure he connects with the real me and not an impostor. Who did he give our energetic body to? We have to find it."

I send some scouts out to try and locate it. Your energetic body is in the possession of Lomianna. She is powerful and malevolent.

I have no other choice but to go face her myself and ask her for your energetic body. I might be able to reason with her. I am on my way there. I have walked into her halls.

Me: Lomianna I have come to claim the energetic body of Luis.

Lomianna: Is that what brings you here to my halls?

Me: Luis is one of my friends. I need his energetic body back.

Lomianna: What do you offer me in exchange?

Me: What do you require? This body belongs to him. He did not give it to you willingly. It was by deception that you took it. Just give me his energetic body so I can be on my way.

Lomianna: It seems as though I should get something in exchange. This is very valuable to me.

I made a deal with her to get it back. I gave her something of mine in exchange. I am taking your energetic body to your true self. I arrived back with Joukurbidan.

Will you take me to meet the Minotaur? "Yes of course. I will take you now."

You are taking me to meet the Minotaur King. We have come to his camp. Minotaur don't have castles. They have elaborate camps. There are so many Minotaur here.

I am standing in front of the King. He is huge!

Minotaur King: Welcome. I was wondering when you would decide to come visit me.

Me: I am very grateful to be able to visit you now. I was working with Joukurbidan.

Minotaur King: Is Joukurbidan giving you too much trouble? He is a powerful warrior yet he finds himself in trouble a little too often.

Me: This was trouble with his incarnation.

Minotaur King: Oh yes. Luis. I have heard about him.

Me: What do you know of me?

Minotaur King: I know all about you.

(We continued to talk for a while.)

I am finished speaking with the King. We are now going to discuss your abilities and playlist.

Some of your dormant abilities include Supernatural Condition, Regenerative Healing Factor, Absolute Combat, Alpha Physiology, Feral Mind, Absolute Senses, and Supernatural Survivability.

You also have Combat Perception, Supernatural Accuracy, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Adaptive Mind, Power Legs, Double-Edged Power, Absolute Agility, Supernatural Stamina, and Supernatural Wits.

Do you want Luis to use the Elf series? "Yes, I do. That would be very wise."

Do you have a connection with Phoenixes? "I have a Phoenix friend named Maunarin."

1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
3. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
4. Become an Elf - Elven Appearance and DNA (Male Version)
5. Become a Female Elf Beauty DNA Combo - Galadriel Reproductive
6. Elf DNA Activation - Activate Elven Potential
7. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
8. Become an Elf Combo - Elven Mind Brain Digestion Skin Hormones
9. Become an Elf Combo - Personality Abilities Heart Lungs Immune Lymphatic
10. Become an Elf - Senses of Elven Sight and Elvish Hearing
11. Become an Elf - Senses of Elven Smell and Elvish Touch
12. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
13. Be Like Achilles - Legendary Warrior of Greek Mythology
14. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
15. Supernatural Mindfulness - Master Your Mind
16. Fully Master Your Powers - Supernatural Ability Mastery
17. Emma Frost Remake - Omni-Psychic All Psychic Powers
18. Arella's Absolute Abilities - Unlock Your Potential
19. Giant Affinity - Massive Growth and Height Beyond 6 Feet
20. Develop Centaur Affinity - Attune to Centaur Energy

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard