Keeper of Fire and Goddess of the Molten Core


 
We embarked on our journey to the Keeper of Fire and the Goddess of the Molten Core. I went with Queen Valstanarra. Tulk joined us on this adventure.

When she arrived we went through the Gate of Fire and went along the Path of Flames.

We are at the Keeper of Fire.

Keeper of Fire: Why are you here?

Me: We are here to speak with you. We ask for access to Primordial Fire.

Keeper of Fire: I must ask you these questions three so what you do comes back to me.

Me: Ask the Questions we are ready.

Keeper of Fire: Is the Heart that burns of Flames in the path that yet remains?

Me: I am the Heart and passion is true. The path is verifiable even to you.

Keeper of Fire: Do you call the Molten Rivers deep or wide?

Me: They are wide for the expanse of rivers heat. They are not deep.

Keeper of Fire: Are you here to be true to the Flames and set the Course straight again?

Me: That is why I am here. Queen Valstanarra desires the Primordial Fire for her planet. That is her mission here my Keeper of Flame.

Keeper of Fire: I shall bestow my Blessing of Fire upon you and upon Valstanarra. You may pass through unto the Molten Core.

We are going to the Goddess of the Molten Core. We arrived.

Goddess of Molten Core: You have passed through the Gate of Fire, you have tread upon the Path of Flames. You have passed the questions of the Keeper of Fire. You made your way to the Molten Core. You have come far to see. There is not many who can get this far. I am impressed by your fortitude and tenacity that has brought you here to me. I am pleased with your efforts Valstanarra to gain the Primordial Fire you seek.

Valstanarra: I have come here with a true and noble purpose to gain access to the Primal Flame and ignite within me the Spark of Aundraneil. Primordial Fire is of the utmost importance to me.

Goddess of Molten Core: You shall have the Primordial Fire you seek. I shall gift to you three.

Goddess of Molten Core: To you (my ts name edited out), my gift to you shall make your pink fire more powerful. It shall forever be the representation of the Heat and Flames of Passion and Love.

Goddess of Molten Core: To you Valstanarra, I gift to you the Spark of Aundraneil from the Primal Flame. This is the Primordial Fire you seek. Use this with wisdom and strength. A flame ignited from the Spark of Aundraneil shall never dissipate. It is ever-burning.

Goddess of Molten Core: To you Tulk, I have given you the gift of the primordial green flame. This shall keep you safe from corruption. You may use this green fire to purify.

We are still in the Molten Core together. There is a lot of heat. It is incredible. I can feel my pink fire becoming stronger and more powerful. It is overwhelming my body.

We are about to meet the God of Elemental Fire. He looks like Ragnaros from World of Warcraft. The Goddess looks like a beautiful female version. They are the Divine of the Fire Elementals.

He arrived to visit with us. My body cannot handle being in their presence. I am feeling everything through my physical body.

The IG Session follow-up with Queen Valstanarra. We went on this journey because of this session...

Pink Love Fire...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard