Queen Valstanarra: Ice Queen Follow-Up


Eyanan Queen Valstanarra welcome to my home. "Thank you I am most grateful to be here."

So much has happened since your last IG session. "I am deeply connected with my incarnation. This has been wonderful."

From your incarnation - Do I have more energetic debt or contracts to clear?
"Yes, I still have some energetic debt that I need to resolve."

Who is the debt with? "I owe the debt to the Time Keepers." Did you change the past? "I had to change it. I had to save my daughter." Did you save her? "I could not change her fate."

True Selves have fate? "Oh yes, they have a destiny and fate." That makes sense since the Norns weave destiny for both Gods and Men. "The Norns, the Fates, I know them well. I have had to face them for trying to alter the past."

Was your daughter from your union with Ghantri? "Yes, she was."

Was she a Drakonid? "She was part Drakonid."

Do you and Ghantri have more children? "We have 5 children."

From your incarnation - How am I doing with my progress in embodying primordial fire?
"We are not started yet. We have not gained access to the primordial fire. We need to speak to the Keeper of Fire and to the Goddess of the Molten Core."

From your incarnation - Any crystallized emotions that I should still work on?
"Yes. She still has emotions from her childhood. The most from when she was around 12 years old. They have been crystallized within her for too long. She needs to release her baggage if she wants to move forward. It is too heavy to carry everything."

From your incarnation - I am aware of my shifter form on my planet as a white tiger and the Ice is in the process of taming her, any advice for the Ice or the tiger?

"That is my Shifter form. Isn't it beautiful? I have always loved shifting into a white tiger. Cindy is still far too nice. She really needs to get more in touch with her primal instincts. Some more sensuality would be nice too. Don't try to be so composed. I am a fierce Queen. Do not tame me."

From your incarnation - My Griffin TM is also aware of my pink and blue dragon shifter self... she is at House Dragon, any advice there?
"That is not me. I do not have another Shifter part of myself that is separate from me. My sweet, I am not a Dragon."

From your incarnation - What is the Dragon's name that I visit with my Griffin TM at House Dragon? "Bondabi." (Baun-Dahb-Eee)

From your incarnation - Is there a message for my Griffin TM that my TS would like to share?
"You know that I speak to you often Ghantri. We are deeply connected. We have been for many years."

From your incarnation - There is a continuous celebration on my planet, could my TS elaborate?
"We are celebrating the birth of a star. The one that shall help us bring warmth to our hearts and our lands."

From your incarnation - What can my TS do to be of assistance to the Elves?
"You are doing in your work with Amy. She will be with the Elves in Midgard. You will be part of that too."

How can we reverse the magic spell on Ghantri?
"If I knew exactly how I would have already done so. I suspect it has to do with primordial fire. There is something I may need to give the Daedric Prince to reverse the magic."

Do you know what you may have to give him?
"Essence of the Two-Headed Bird."

Do you want Cindy to use the Elf series?
"Absolutely. This is the best path for us to take. It will be life-changing for our time here in Midgard."

This is the best playlist for you in the best order -
1. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
2. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
3. Dissolve Crystallized Emotions - Release Trapped Emotions
4. Energetic Debt Remover for Wholeness in the World
5. Become a Female Elf Beauty DNA Combo - Galadriel Reproductive
6. Elf DNA Activation - Activate Elven Potential
7. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
8. Become an Elf Combo - Elven Mind Brain Digestion Skin Hormones
9. Become an Elf Combo - Personality Abilities Heart Lungs Immune Lymphatic
10. Dragon Affinity Level One Remake - Dragon Energy Attunement
11. Dragon Affinity Level Two - Dragon Empath
12. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
13. Emma Frost Remake - Omni-Psychic All Psychic Powers
14. Be a World of Warcraft Mage in Real Life
15. Get Pyrokinesis Firebending - Fire Manipulation
16. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
17. Ultimate Female Lover - Feminine Sexual Bliss
18. Develop Griffin Affinity - Attune to Griffin Energy

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard