Trapped with the Void Monster


Your true self is imprisoned with the Void Monster. This Monster has a name, but I won't say it. I was imprisoned with him for thousands of years. You may have been with him at the same time I was. I did not get free until Oct 31st 2017.

About 200 Warriors from the Core Army are mobilizing. They are going into Deep Void to rescue you. I would rather not face him myself if they are able to get you.

The Void Monster defeated them and pretty much decimated them. I am not going to be able to rescue him in this session. It is going to take a momentous amount of time, effort, and forces to do this.

The good news of this is that the Void Monster doesn't imprison someone unless they are very important. He had Aphrodite and Poseidon imprisoned. When I find out who he is I will probably recognize him. There were others imprisoned while I was.

Darren was trying to get to the Void Monster last night and couldn't get to him. I am not sure how we will free him.

When I was rescued from him in the Moidaybe session it was only a shadow of him. This is him at full strength. Even Umbranathor does not mess with him. The Void Monster answers to Kronos. He has a humanoid form and monstrous beast forms.

Moidaybe Part One...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard