Alfheim and Void Attack

What happened with the attacks on Void and Alfheim. This is a continuation of Hidden Among us... Make sure to read that first.

Eury: "You are a traitor. Turn yourself into to Raug at once."

Me: Who is the traitor? Lovely is feeling furious about something.

Lena: Eury is not saying anything to me. I can only hear what she is saying to the being. 2 more have appeared I see.

Eury: "You would all betray your Queen?" "Very well. In the name of Queen Lovely, your heads shall be mine"

Lena: Who are these guys Eury...?

5:34pm Eury: "Traitors."

Lena: Do not kill them. We need to find out who they are working for.

Eury: "He and Helfga are working together for the former King."

Eury: "We arrested her in Vast'reene. Of course, they know where she is. We are going to have to move her elsewhere"

Eury: "Two have been beheaded. I knocked one out for her Highness herself. He seemed the most powerful. He will answer to her."

Eury: "Where do you want him, Lovely?"

Me: "Magpie..."

5:42pm Eury: "Very well"

Dolloianeda: "Ticcgue tao limmerca, nume te ollirrex appipulteol. Nimba ralettca vixumenca."

Me: "The Void Primals have been warned."

Eury: "I understand. However, I must remind you that ifkenoome baachibum leeafkamaste. Be careful... Something is coming."

Dolloianeda: "Tumme minkka taolmink."

6:04pm Me: "We will."

Me: Lovely is organizing the positions of the Void Primals in some sort of constellation-like pattern.

6:09pm Eury: "Helfga is being relocated."

Me: "Take her to the Gunny."

Eury: "Very well." "We will need extra security around her just in case."

6:12pm Me: "The attack on Void has begun..."

Me: Lovely is guiding the defense of the Void attack like a conductor in an orchestra... It is beautiful.

6:26pm Me: The Alfheim attack is about to begin... They coordinated it.

Me: Tulkas knows what to do. I told him not to tell you Johnathan. Just follow his lead. I couldn't risk them reading your mind.

Tulk: Got it. I'm used to following his lead anyway.

Dolloianeda: This is urgent. "Gaoume guenema! Ibbena capuguey! Rimmexan timmelca robuximnn! Yaolimna millen, immenccaoumn Rum'ixlean!"

6:33pm Marta: “In Alfheim they will attack from the inside. Enemies disguised as friends.”

Tulk: Tulkas says he created a clone to handle something important but won't tell me.

Me: "What comes from below shall be met with death."

Tulk: I sense the clone is underground.

Marta: She said something about a secret passage that Raugunitar knows. I think you can use it to your advantage.

6:45pm Dolloianeda: My true self is moving to aid the fight in Alfheim. She is bringing the Maoxi.

Tulk: I sense the clone finished fighting beings underground. He just turned on some powerful device.

6:50pm Me: "Captured some of their commanders. From the Alfheim and the Void attacks. Let's see how the enemy does without their leaders."

Me: Eury she is asking you to release the beasts in Alfheim.

6:56pm Eury: "I open the Falling Gates. I release and give permission to the Beasts of the Falling Stars to devour."

Me: The Minotaur King and his army have arrived in Alfheim.

7:02pm Me: All of our Elves and allies in Alfheim are being healed. You may feel it. Some Welbru coming in...

7:07pm Me: "It is time for Charlaee"

Eury: "Yes, my Love."

Me: "This is going to be beautiful."

7:11pm Me: "The loyal Dragons are here..."

Me: "Eury... Sonestra... now."

7:15pm Eury: "On it."

Me: "Pombulay xofkhan zorntrantika"

Me: We have to speak in code much of the time as these enemies are mind readers.

Me: "Kashi evetta"

7:21pm Me: The enemy is moving to their Plan B for the Void attack...

Me: I am involved in both attacks at the same time... my focus is on both.

Eury: "Bahum eet alikaweima"

Me: "When the fire has shown it will be time."

Pisch: Shatall meh iin?

*Lovely smiles at Pisch*

Me: "Pisch... Zogi Nom... in 3 minutes"

*Pisch smiles back*

Pisch: "Meno."

Dolloianeda: "Ishtema ta collux de Himexa. Remxale."

Me: "The Stars shall meet them."

7:28pm *Lovely switches her attention to Void attack*

Me: "Leo..."

*Leo constellation is responding*

Pisch: Shama del nol

Tulk: "Cresen reill somar leektios"

*Lovely singing 'Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket...'*

Pisch: Skal te ma

Me: "Zonaye"

Tulk: At Lovely and Eury "Laek shiele tak sor entosrinee"

Me: "Tulkas destroy it."

Dolloianeda: "Imexalla....turmna!"

Me: "Dollo... Water shall respond..."

Pisch: PATAR.

Me: "Pisch... now"

Tulkas: It's done.

Pisch: Understood.

7:41pm Me: "It is time to cut the cord."

Dolloianeda: "The Fires of Toppuxli...use it."

Me: "The Fire is shown..."

Eury: "May they run wild"

Me: "Oh Beasts of Land, and Air, and Sea... of the Elements we call upon thee. For in this need and in this hour. Let us show this enemy our power..."

Pisch: TARAAS

Dolloianeda: ".....Xime..."

7:50pm *Enemies are retreating from Alfheim*

Me: "Dewey is here to purify"

7:52pm Me: Things are too quiet with the attack on Void...

Me: "The enemy is using a shadow mist to camouflage into the Void Capital. They have a strike team."

Eury: "The Yei Nei Army is on their way"

Me: "Their camouflage is broken. They are seen."

Dolloianeda: "Tamuegyne. Ixoblm."

Eury: "Use the Yei Nei against them. Charge forth."

Pisch: Nal se mein

8:00pm Me: "Eury... the Tree now... Now!"

Eury: "On it."

8:02pm Me: "The Tempest has begun."

Me: "There at her root. Get it."

Eury: "I have it"

Me: "Unleash the storm."

Eury: "No enemy shall be left alive from its wrath"

Dolloianeda: "Among the Tempest comes the Ixori... The spiraling winds with Murn'pai... go my queens."

Me: "The Tree brought it up for this time. It is from her."

Me: "Kantor! Your music is playing!"

8:09pm Me: "There are enemies beneath the Void Core. I need assassins."

Daydra: "Someone call for an assassin? I've done that before"

Me: "Yes Xay! Get to the Void Capital. They are below the core."

Daydra: "Alright, everyone be safe. I'm on my way."

Me: Void assassins are also going in to get them.

Pisch: I'm gonna join the assassins.

Me: "They awoke the Gurbluk. That will slow them."

Luke: "You have my blade of pestilence. I am coming..."

Marta: I don’t have a good feeling about them retreating from Alfheim.

Me: Tempest and Kantor are dealing with Alfheim.

8:18pm Me: They are trying to steal from the Tree as we speak...

Tulk: I'm headed down there.

Me: That is how they are surviving "Whindlochs"

Tulk: Void Mages. Killing them all.

Me: Those are not Void Mages. Those are disguises. Keep one alive. Tear off the mask. You will find they are not from here.

Tulk: All but one are dead. Have them by the throat. Tearing off the mask.

Tulk: Oh hell. I think they're from the other universe. What are they doing here?

Me: Yes... you see.

Shuvo: Eivpuv?

Naturome: OMG!

Me: I already hid you, my dear. And the other Nymph.

Nat: I know, thank you for your foresight.

Me: "Nohhmistaieh Vylltrra is here in this universe..."

Me: "Taking from both the Void Core and the Tree at once. But why?..."

Daydra: "I suspect they wish to create a hybrid form of energy that would allow them control over both."

Dolloianeda: "Manieva Izclla. Irretam vullunm zirranmk toppulcim!"

Tulk: Tulkas is extremely angry at that name.

Me: "Does it still exist? It is very ancient. Older than..."

Me: "The Earth Primals..."

Lena: I can see everything. Her core is safe. I know which piece of it they are after.

Me: "They had a third objective. They took the Earth Primals..."

Me: Who can trace them?

Daydra: "Already on it"

Eury: "I need Naturpei here."

Daydra: "Tulkas, sending you targets"

Tulk: Got them.

Dolloianeda: "Dipa'mnox'uei....he is coming."

Tulk: Found three of them bound together. Killing the one that took them now.

Me: I cannot be there. I have to be hidden. She can access Naturpei energy without merging. It has been this way since our merger in the tree.

Lena: Okay. I was meant to be alone here within her heart. It is alright.

8:42pm Me: "The 13 have not been caught yet..."

Me: I know I am their target. This is why I am hidden.

Me: How many Earth Primals did you recover? Did you get all Seven of them? You only got six?

Daydra: "Tracing the last"

Lena: How were you able to read my thoughts Amy?

8:50pm Me: They took her to the other universe already. They are going to sacrifice her.

Me: Yes, to that one Eury... you know to who...

Daydra: "Not if I have anything to say about it"

Lena: I am amazed you are able to communicate with me even here on Midgard.

Vox: I know I'm still shook on that.

Me: Ch'dumva

Me: "Xay use your glasses"

Daydra: "One step ahead of you dear"

Me: "Follow the yellow light."

Daydra: "On it"

Me: "Tulkas the former King is in the North East tower in Alfheim. He is doing something with a chest."

Me: "Daydra now follow the blue..."

Daydra: "Got it"

Tulk: Going after him.

Me: "Xay look at your reflection in the stream."

Daydra: "Understood"

Me: "Xay jump in where it seems shallow"

Daydra: "Found it"

Me: Tulkas you missed him. I see he left you a gift.

Tulk: Damn. He used an illusion.

Me: Don't throw it away. He accidentally left something.

Me: Xay you got through the portal...

Daydra: "I just love going through universe barriers, so much fun."

Eury: "They have something that belongs to me"

Me: It was given to them by the former King. His energy is still on it.

Daydra: "Hot on their trail...no sacrifices for you today"

Me: "Xay you need to look to your left."

Daydra: "Spotted it"

Me: Tulkas you have a box...

Tulk: I know. It's in a orb.

Me: This is very valuable. The Old King is going to be very upset.

Hylia: Ok, immediate question: is ilia with any of you?

9:09pm Eury: "The tree is growing a new root"

Me: ilia is in Alfheim. I see her.

Eury: "This is a huge deal"

Hylia: That makes everything much more easy to understand

Me: "This is a new era for the tree. She is taking a stand of her own. This her root is like a leg."

Me: "Xay do you see the stripes?"

Daydra: "Yes"

Me: "See past them."

Daydra: "Got it" I can feel Xay smirking, I get the feeling 'so they thought this would be sufficient to stop me?'

Me: "Void Captial basement. The enemy is placing a weapon there."

Eury: "The tree is summoning something"

Me: "It is the Gift of the Sapling"

Eury: "This is a force to be reckoned with. Incredible"

Me: Weapon in the Void Capital basement is putting off a frequency...

Eury: "Reverse it and decode its song"

Me: Those in the Void Capital are getting dizzy...

Eury: "You need to hurry.... Wait the tree is showing me something. I think I can help Void Capital from here"

Me: "Oh Vulyatay Zom Ingastire..." is the song.

Eury: "My song will be the weapon and Void Capital's shield"

Me: I am going to open up the Primal Abyss... make it drop in... It is open. Someone needs to get down to the basement and throw it in.

Me: Umbranathor is going...

Me: Xay, you have the Earth Primal...

Daydra: "Yep, in one piece too. Was pretty close."

Me: Umbranathor is being led through the debris. It caused quite a quake to open the Abyss.

Daydra: "Sending you some information I overheard as I was arriving..."

Me: "So there are more strike teams..."

Tulk: Tulkas is in Void. He's gone after the Strike teams that seem to be going after Umbranathor.

Me: Umbranathor needs help in the Void Capital basement...

Me: We pretty much posted that at the same time Tulk.

Tulk: Lol I love our connection

Hylia: Ilia is always so dead-focused on what she is doing during battles that I can't get anything from her, feel so much energy though. Is everything settled in Alfheim? The negative energy I felt is gone

Daydra: "Making my way back with the primal as swiftly and safely as possible...she has more information I will send you"

Me: "Water Primals... I wonder why not Air or Fire..."

Daydra: "Water nurtures life, I feel there is some ulterior motive for this"

Lena: Because they already have it

Me: Our Fire Primals are all accounted for... Let me check Air...

Me: "There are two missing Air Primals."

Tulk: Finished dealing with those Strike teams.

Me: "They are still alive." The Air Primals I mean. Not the strike teams.

Daydra: "Hm, I do not sense their presence here. They must have been taken elsewhere"

Me: They are not there where you are. They would not be taken there. Get to the Castle of Glassen Moons.

Daydra: "Will ASAP" I see... two beings in a basement, tied up somehow. Looks like they are being questioned or something by someone in a robe.

Me: The Air Primals are not in the basement. That is a trap Xay.

Daydra: "I thought so, keep searching Daydra"

Me: "Look for the silver fire."

Daydra: Hmm. Some big candle-lit room...pretty dark XD "Almost back now"

Me: They are outside.

Daydra: I wonder... I guess my tracing skills aren't as good as Xay's yet hehehe

Me: They are going to go into the silver fire. You must stop them before this happens. Stop them from putting them in the silver fire.

Daydra: "Nearly there"

Me: You see it...

Daydra: "I do, moving in"

Me: You got one... The other is hiding behind the guy's back.

Daydra: "I have the perfect idea"

Me: Brilliant. Nice touch Xay.

Daydra: "Thank you, thank you I ever endeavor to be stylish"

Me: You have the two. I am very pleased.

Daydra: "Coming back with them now"

Me: Dollo secure the Fire Primals

Dolloianeda: "On it."

Me: Who can secure the Water Primals? That is their next target.

Marta: I have the feeling they might be trying to free Helfga, is it possible to check on her?

Me: You are correct Marta. There are some going to free her now...

Daydra: "I'll send them a little present..."

Hylia: Is everything going well elsewhere? I have this feeling something is going to happen, it's foreboding..

Marta: Othrabui

Me: I am using Othrabui...

Marta: I think my TS left me to make decisions without her so I can’t fully confirm

Dolloianeda: "There were beings trying to kidnap them. Covered in some strange smoke. I now have them secured; I will stay with them."

Me: Helfga is incapacitated. She is not going anywhere.

Hylia: And her lover?

Daydra: "Her would-be rescuers seem to be a little...occupied"

Me: Her lover is locked up elsewhere.

Marta: They would probably use Othrabui as well

Me: They do not know it yet.

Hylia: *trying to root out this nagging feeling I'm having* something is bothering me... what am I not thinking of..

9:56pm Me: The 13 are here for me... I see their feet.

Valstanarra: Check on the tree. Or someone close. The tree is calling.

Hylia: *nods* I feel it, I suspect ilia is on the way to the tree, we need people to help Amy

Me: They are my physical body...

Marta: The 13 are in the physical

Daydra: "How brave of them...not"

Marta: The Void monster is there right?

Me: Xay, come to me...

Daydra: "Already on my way" "Hi. Seems we have some useless lifeforms skulking about. Knock knock!"

Tulk: I'm on my way to your physical body

Me: I think I killed them. I am injured. Badly. the right side of my neck. I used a song to lull them to me. Then I pulled out the orthac blade.

Daydra: "I'll pull you to me Tulkas"

Hylia: take ilia as well

Daydra: "Okay, get ready to be lasso'd"

Daydra: "Don't worry dear...you're gonna be okay, help is here"

Me: Confirm they are dead.

Daydra: "Doing so" "I sense a couple...not for long"

Peter: My right palm is tingling sharply, congested energies of beings. When I scan the 13, the tingling and sharpness of energy felt on my palm rises. (lagging here, it has lessened when mentioned at the 13 were killed. Still some other beings around if my palm is an indicator of anything

Daydra: "Tulkas to your left"

Leto: I think Leto is there for healing support.

Me: She showed me to go for their neck. It was exactly as she showed me over and over.

Tulk: I see them.

Me: Dead?

Daydra: "...I see one left, outside"

Me: Bring him to me Xay. I need to use the orthac blade.

Daydra: "Here ya go, a present for you"

Me: Thank you for already knocking him out.

Daydra: "He only squirmed a little bit"

Tulk: Here are these guys for you.

Me: Who are these guys? They are not part of the 13...

Daydra: "Bounty hunters by the look of it"

Tulkas: Don't know. They were with the 13 I guess. Should I kill them? Or you want to question?

10:15pm Me: I am exhausted... Kill them.

Daydra: "If you like I can torture some information out of them"

Me: I approve.

Daydra: "Hehehe......"

Valstanarra: Ghantri and I are getting ready to defend the tree, seems there are beings that don't want her to grow that new root. Holding them off. The tree was calling, she's vibrating.

Daydra: "You break so easily.... sigh Not even a challenge... here's what I learned..." Pretty sure she's talking directly to a few people in her native language I can't understand right now XD

Hylia: Ah.. feeling an energy spike

Valstanarra: Ok all under control. They are wired looking beings... There are extra Limbs around the torso area. Four of them. They look dead.

Tulk: Is there anything left we need to do?

Pisch: Tasa de las

Hylia: is your wound healed fully Amy?

Me: Confirm these 13 are dead. I don't need them waking up. I slashed them up pretty good though.

Me: Yes, thank you ilia.

Peter: My lower back is heating up

10:22pm Tulk: Yep they're dead

Daydra: "Mm. Tulkas. Feel that?"

Hylia: huge energy spike whoa...

Me: Hurry incinerate them!

Daydra: "On it"

Pisch: Pisch is so enjoying herself

Hylia: I also feel we need to be in Alfheim, is everything ok there?

Valstanarra: Ghantri and I still here in Alfheim. With the tree

Daydra: "I feel a hostile presence there, not a very powerful one...but not one to overlook"

Peter: Back heat has not subsided.

Hylia: Something is skulking about, is it hiding? I feel like it's hiding

Marta: Someone in disguise I think

Daydra: "...It may have a concealed weapon of some sort"

Hylia: *nods* I feel power... heat...

Daydra: I saw a flash of some kind of fire... like a bomb or something

Me: He is Nasenai.

Marta: It could be the power of the Tomb of Rhkatl. TS doesn’t respond so I can’t be sure

Valstanarra: The vibration of the tree stopped. She's ok. The threat seems to be gone. Will stay here just in case.

Peter: Heat on lower back has increased slightly. Is something still skulking around?

Me: The Nasenai is here. Interesting... don't kill him...

Daydra: Not sure what is going on but I heard Xay collaborating with Tulkas (as far as I can tell) to corner him.

Daydra: She seems to be waiting for an opening

Me: Jump him... Do not look into his eyes.

Me: Tulkas has him.

Daydra: "Plan worked hehe..."

Me: Find out why he is here, but do not look into his eyes.

Daydra: "I've dealt with so many of these eye tricks...that's why I have these"

Me: Nice shades...

Valstanarra: I'm so happy and comfortable in Alfheim. We can relax for now and just interact with the Gnomes that joined us. They are so impressed with Ghantri's fighting skills. Be safe the rest of the team.

Daydra: "Let's see... I'll send the info directly to you, dear."

Me: "What kind of Challenger?"

Hylia: *frowns* i still feel anxious about something.. don't let your guard down entirely over in Alfheim for a bit. Something more is going on

Me: "Ashoweah"

Me: "From the stony steps there lies a beast. He is not on his patrol..."

Peter: Something else is moving, heat subsided but then is gradually flaring up again.

Marta: “That power belongs to the dragons.” “The power that was stolen from the Tomb, they will use it to take Alfheim.”

Me: Stolen from the Tomb? They opened it?

Daydra: "I feel something approaching from the east..."

Pisch: It's something big

Marta: “Yes, everything was a distraction to delay you.”

Riley: I'm feeling really anxious

Marta: “I’m on my way”

Me: Helfga and her Lover opened the Tomb... That is why they have the yellow in their eyes...

Peter: Heat on my back still gradually increasing

Riley: What fools they are for opening it.

Marta: “Look out for a dragon. You’ll know who I am.”

Hylius: Damn them both

Daydra: "The power-hungry do not care what steps must be taken to achieve their ends"

Me: The Lover is escaping from the tower. He was where Tulkas was going to find the former King.

Pisch: My side is hurting extremely bad. I'm gonna stop her lover

Daydra: "Your wish for this one we've caught dear?"

Pisch: I see him intercepting now

Hylia: Suppose that's why the thought of him came up earlier...

Lena: There seems to be something strange going on in the Land of Twilight

Pisch: I caught him I have him apprehended

Me: Kill him...

Marta: “Tell then Hyugyanakk is coming. The Protector of the Realms.”

Pisch: Understood

Hylia: Pegasus senses tracks are amazing (not entirely unrelated)

Lena: A bunch of spirits are visiting my physical body asking Eury for help. If something happens there it could affect here in significant ways

Pisch: It's done... I've ripped out his heart... For the Queen...

Lena: Let us hope there is nothing disastrous or else we will be in trouble...

Marta: “The Light will protect you in this battle. We shall protect the Tree.”

Marta: “The spirits will find their rest.”

Eurynome! There is chaos in the Land, we don’t know what to do! We require your assistance!’. Oh, fuck...

Hylia: foreboding feeling...

Peter: Palm energy spiked. Lots of hostiles?

Marta: “Do not fear what is to come, we shall be victorious.”

Eury: "Then fuck, you guys better be prepared"

Tulk: Physical body was attacked for a bit. I took care of it

Daydra: "I am always prepared"

Eury: "I do not think you all understand. If something chaotic happens in the Land of Twilight, it reflects to this world. It is serious. Be prepared"

Me: The Fates did not want the Tomb opened yet and they did not want it to be Helfga and her Lover...

Peter: Can we meet them head on and address the Land of Twilight issue now?

Hylia: I sense politics are going to be difficult as far as dealing with this for some reason?

Me: Pisch save the Lover's heart for me.

Marta: Zoe “Tell them the sun will shine again.”

Riley: I got a really uneasy feeling.

Hylius: I definitely don't feel like myself at all...

Riley: Best to be prepared indeed.

Marta: “More troops are coming from beyond the Foreign Lands.

Pisch: Amy I was already ahead of you I froze it for the time being so it doesn't rot.

Me: Beyond foreign lands... beyond this universe.

11:00pm Tulk: How many? Friend or Foe?

Me: I sense some friendlies coming from the other universe...

Tulk: Great. We could use the help

Me: Mahnakanl is the one bringing them.

Marta: “Some are allies some are not.”

Pisch: Helfga betrayed me... put power and greed over Our friendship... I refuse to have any such loyalty towards a traitor... (I was gonna say it privately but might as well make a big statement) I cut ties with Helfga. Amy Bass if I can I would like to pledge all my loyalty to you. I'd be deeply honored if you accept.

Valstanarra: Ok Ghantri said enough now. We've done what we had to. He's taking Queenie home. Queenie is protesting... Oh OK then. Cloaks on, going home. At least we killed four invaders. if the tree needs us she'll send out a signal.

Hylia: why are they coming? I feel as though something is happening over there, that there is chaos springing up in more than one place.

Daydra: "Mm. The fabric is damaged."

Marta: “They want to take the Tree, they want to use her power.”

Pisch: I see some beings from the West non-friendly they look like those being from before the ones in black with masks

Me: I would be honored Pisch.

Dolloianeda: There are some creepy beings where I am. They are extremely tall. Long, lanky limbs. Bulging dark eyes, almost completely black. Body and hair is pure white. Anyone know who they are?

Marta: “Defend her at all costs.”

Peter: I feel like we were being distracted.

Hylia: I don't like that Alfheims defenses have been lightened.

Valstanarra: we will stay and defend the tree.

Pisch: I can make a barrier

Daydra: "Lovely... sending you some detections..."

Peter: distracted not in defenses, or threat defending, but in our focus and energy

Pisch: Making a barrier around the tree they'll have to take me down first before they hurt this tree

Eury: "Wow... Those bitches. They accessed the tree in the Twilight Realm"

Daydra: "Yes..."

Daydra: "I saw mirror ripples I couldn't pinpoint"

Valstanarra: felt a bit lonely for a while

Hylia: I feel there is someone else behind all of this, putting all these forces together.. who though? Kronos? or another being that is familiar enough to be bothersome...

Hylius: I thought of Kronos too...

Me: This is not Kronos. If the Twilight falls he loses too.

Hylia: Distractions.. chaos everywhere... plans on multiple fronts unraveling...

Valstanarra: Arcturian energy

Eury: "No one could access the Land of Twilight so easily... Who could it have been?"

Hylia: Someone who is already there? who would be able to...

Daydra: "Eury... sending you something I detected, does this look familiar?"

Eury: "The crown."

Naturome: Prie? Could he be behind it?

Eury: "Who bonded who then...?"

Marta: “The one who shall not be named.”

Eury: "... You're joking"

Pisch: Uh guys see that big creature coming over the mountains?

Hylia: She's not

11:14pm Pisch: Please tell me that's my imagination

Hylia: I've been speculating much the same, it feels obvious

Eury: "I have his heart, it can't be..."

Pisch: What is that... Who is that...

Marta: “He’s a Far more powerful than Kronos. A problem to Kronos himself.” Please tell me this isn’t true

Eury: "Fuck! It is... Damn him"

Eury: "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!" Eury calm down. Focus on the matter at hand.

Marta: Crazy idea but do you think we could unite forces with Kronos for this battle?

Me: I feel like I am going to pass out. I expended so much energy before. I am on burn out.

Hylia: We may have to try.

Eury: "Where are you Vex...?"

Valstanarra: And Ark?

Me: Ark is with me.

Lena: I am stabilizing the Twilight Tree's energy. This is the most I can do...

Marta: “If we lose Kronos loses too. There is no other way.”

11:19pm Lena: I will have to stabilize both trees...

Hylia: there will be a great deal of work to do in the near future, I feel uniting with Kronos will happen.

Lena: I do not know if I can do this. I've never done this before

Me: Creation and Destruction must come into balance. Me and Kronos.

Marta: “He knows this. He’s coming.”

Pisch: This thing is destroying everything

Lena: You will need Poseidon as well

Hylia: The two need to be together, I feel Eury needs to be there as well

Marta: “We need as much help as we can get.”

Valstanarra: I'm going to try and put up a primordial fire shield up for the tree... Will that work? I've not experienced or experimented with it before

Daydra: "Tulkas. Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

Tulk: Yes. But my attention will have to be split. I'm sending a clone with you.

Daydra: "Okay, let's do it"

Eury: "This is tearing my body apart... I can see him with that stupid smile on his face. You won't get away with this. Ever. We'll win and when that happens. I'll come after you... Vex...."

Tulk: I'm going to finish what I started and take everything from Vex.

11:24pm Lena: I am no longer connected to Eury...

Hylius: I can't believe he's back...

Tulk: New change of plan's, going to Eury

Hylia: Energy spiking

Lena: I think she may have sacrificed herself to stabilize the trees

Marta: “They will split up into two groups, one for each army.”

Daydra: "Hang in there love... Tulkas. I am starting!"

Lena: I'm sure her consciousness is somewhere, but whats left of her is her raw power stabilizing the trees. Her body is gone.

Hylia: It isn't permanent *how do I know that?*

Vox: Don't say that Zoe, she is alive? She is okay.

Hylia: This is frustrating however

Hylius: I don't like this either. Already pissed that fucker is back. I hope he gets it good. After what he did to me and Natuerome he is gonna get it.

Eliakim: As long as the trees do not get destroyed, you’ll be able to come back in a body.

Valstanarra: The trees will be safe.

Peter: Vex is the distraction I referred to earlier, connected to the other stuff I said earlier.

Hylia: can ilia go as well? Daydra It feels important.

Lena: Well... My raw power is the only thing keeping them stabilized. I will not have a body anytime soon.

Lena: I will try to locate Eury's consciousness.

Daydra: I get the feeling whatever she is doing is going to be too dangerous...but if you wish to go it is up to you, she will communicate with Ilia what needs to be done.

Tulk: I found Eury's Consciousness. I'll keep her protected by my side until she get's a new body. Tulkas(clone) is ready Daydra.

Lena: Where is her consciousness?

Daydra: "Alright, let's do it."

Hylia: I will leave it up to ilia to decide, if she feels it is best I trust her judgment.

Tulk: She was drifting near the trees.

11:31pm Me: Lovely is totally overwhelmed. Her senses... I need to calm her down.

Lena: Is she alright? Amy, Was she hurt?

Marta: “Pay attention to your surroundings some of them know how to hide.” I think they can turn themselves invisible. “Let’s play hide and seek.”

Me: She is okay. She did so much early in the fight. She gave everything already... Now it seems we are just beginning...

Vox: Omg... I am going to fucking cry, I still cannot believe this is all going down. Okay as long as she is okay.

Me: Trying to recoup and regather my strength and power. I may need to merge with Kronos.

Lena: Call in Poseidon

Valstanarra: Lovely Poseidon first.

Hylia: He needs to be there. You have to meet on equal footing

Lena: He needs to be here. And Poseidon at 100% is a badass

11:33pm Me: We need to do this in the Nature Realm. In Alfheim. We need Poseidon, Kronos, and myself.

Me: Ark went to speak to Kronos.

Tulk: Eury's consciousness is next to me. We're going to Lovely now.

Me: Do not try to come to me. Let me come to you when Kronos is ready.

Valstanarra: Waiting in Alfheim...

Pisch: I'm in Alfheim

Me: I only have enough strength to do this one thing...

Vox: Amy please be careful.

Hylia: *you will have more* cryptic thoughts

Me: Destruction does not create and Creation does not destroy.

Hylia: So much energy surging through me

Valstanarra: Same energy surges here.

Hylia: something will happen while you and Kronos are working together, that much I feel is absolute, prepare yourself for that.

Hylia: you may be overwhelmed at first. why does it always feel like ilia already knows everything that's going to happen lol...

Peter: because we are on a continuum. and some of us are aware of a bit beyond our now point on it. at the moment, there are several layers of players on this field, and so the continuum is well defined.. outermost layers are keenly focused towards a certain outcome

Me: The 100ed handers will be there soon the Hekatonkheires as allies. They will bring down the army.

Pisch: Shap tel nes

Hylia: Daydra what are we up to? Feeling so much energy it's overwhelming

Daydra: I'm not entirely sure... but Xay feels really confident about something and said whatever she is doing has never failed...and never will. Also, I get the feeling she fought something like this before.

Peter: Does some of the energy need to be redistributed, or is it overwhelming towards all?

Hylia: I don't feel concerned in the slightest. it had to happen this way, all will be well in the end. Is essentially my feeling on the matter.

Pisch: We will win I can feel it

Hylia: but all this energy in my physical body is.. lol interesting...

Peter: Win. take rest. then deep look into the larger picture.

Marta: Yes, I feel very calm. Everything will be alright. We can do this.

Vox: I am super calm about this, I do not even know if I am there, maybe I am in Alfheim.

Valstanarra: Vox you're at the tree, I see you. We're on guard, to protect her at all cost.

Me: Ark is talking with Kronos.

Eliakim: Exquisite. I am at the tree as well. I can feel it.

Hylia: He will test you.

Pisch: I still have a barrier around the tree.

Valstanarra: You can do this Lovely

Me: There is something trying to lure both me and Kronos there to merge. We should not. It would cancel each other out. Boom nothing! No more Creation or Destruction.

Hylia: *thinks* what is this energy I feel

Lena: That makes sense. I thought it would be more of a yin yang thing though.

Hylia: Same

Pisch: I JUST REALIZED IT

Me: Kronos realizes it.

Hylia: Were you not two halves of a whole?

Pisch: Something Helfga said to me a while ago I didn't think of it much then...

Leto: Do you know who or what is drawing you there Amy?

Peter: Pisch realized what?

Pisch: Helfga to Pisch "What do you think what would happen to the universe if there was no creation or destruction"

Hylia: Am I being interfered with on this.. *thinks*

Pisch: THEY PLAN TO DESTROY EVERYTHING THATS THEIR WHOLE PLAN THE FIGHT EVERYTHING
THIS WAS THE PLAN SINCE THE BEGINNING

Peter: Easy way to get their Void... destroy everything

Pisch: An infinite void

Hylia: All I can feel at the moment is the absurd amount of energy from ilia and Daydra's work

Hylia: And knowing that something important is going to happen due to Lovely and Kronos working together

Pisch: Under no circumstances do I think it's a good idea for Lovely and Kronos to merge

Me: Are the 100 Handed Giants there?

Pisch: I have an idea but it may be a little risky. Use something against them that's powerful. Like use Vexs pride

May 25th...

12:01am Me: I was almost lured there when my senses are overwhelmed and I cannot fully understand what is going on. I was so sharp earlier...

Me: I almost merged to the annihilation of everything. Good thing Ark went to discuss things with Kronos.

Me: Kronos knew what would happen if he merged with Lovely...

Peter: Pisch risky indeed, but just might work. use countermeasures to minimize risk

Pisch: Exactly! Peter. And since he's so prideful.

Valstanarra: hold on we're going into battle with a few weird looking beings

Hylia: this is bothersome, i feel sharp on certain things and now uncertain on others, do you suppose you can talk to ilia about this later?

Pisch: But I won't do anything without Queen Lovely's permission

Leto: Leto feels deep concern for Lovely.

Hylia: I'd like to know what she knows, i have to wonder if that information came from ilia or if that jackass is manipulating me, i feel i knew it would be him in retrospect

Ark: "They were trying to trick you and Kronos to go there and merge"

Leto: I feel it came from Illia

Valstanarra: Stay focused everyone, your minds are playing tricks on you. We are warriors!!!!

Leto: There is much illusion.

Ark: "They will probably soon retreat since their plan seemed to fail"

Peter: Agree with Queen V. We are not novices here. Just need to focus and remember this.

Vox: I let him know too, thanks, i just needed a breather really quick. Let's eff some bitches up.

Eliakim: I am defending Alfheim, among friends. There is no greater honor.

Me: Lovely and Kronos have come to an understanding. They are more united.

Pisch: Let's win this thing!

Valstanarra: Yes!!! Oh I love fighting!

Hylia: *goes back to check my wording* at least I didn't say merge, I meant unite. I am confident that the information was reasonably accurate. Was my own fault for letting the conversation lead the rest of my thought process however.

Eliakim: I feel a pulsating energy on my back from head to legs.

Leto: Leto brought her axe. She is pissed.

Krystal: I've been lurking for a bit due to catching up, but has anyone else heard "Pollute the water, poison the help, cut the tree, trick the senses, and make the merge" on repeat?

Eliakim: I feel like I am on fire, in a good way. I feel quite intoxicated at the moment.

Vox: I heard "Pollute the water", the rest were intelligible. My senses are still pretty shitty I'm sorry.

Valstanarra: Water Elementals won't let that happen. Thank you for the warning.

Eliakim: I’m not even fighting anyone. I’m just standing there impatiently... I’m just standing. I wonder why that is.

Valsti: Will yourself to move! MOVE!!

12:17am Hylia: Hmm.. energy has stopped

Me: Still conversing with Kronos... He will not hassle Lovely anymore. They are past that now. Ark says that was destined to happen.

Daydra: My body just started to rumble a lot

Peter: What is Vex doing - still approaching?

Valstanarra: The intoxicating energy is gone. It was on purpose to make us lethargic. But Ghantri and I not affected

Eliakim: What kind of energy does the tree in Alfheim give?

Valstanarra: A very soothing energy... Energize the body

Marta: It could be a trap Amy.

Lena: Eury is asking Tulkas to take her consciousness to Tartarus

Eliakim: Somehow this is the same physical feeling as when Amy took me to House Phoenix.

Vox: I feel a green energy like an emerald green kind of like what i see intuitively with Elven energy, it is very calming

Hylia: Ah.. energy again.. *takes a deep breath*

Peter: Do i need permission to approach the tree?

Vox: Yes you do. If i recall.

Eliakim: I just like how the tree feels.

Hylia: You lucky lucky man *no really, don't violate the tree*
I feel oddly giddy and energetic suddenly.

12:24am Pisch: It looks like they're retreating. Again.

Marta: I’m still concerned Kronos could’ve prepared a trap.

Valstanarra: Stay focused everyone...

Vox: That's right ! Let em be scared. They ain't shit.

Peter: I feel an all encompassing warmth all over me, i normally dislike heat, but this feels nice.

Vox: I feel much more calm now, still a little anxious and pumped, but for the most part calm.

Eliakim: I feel so so sleepy because of this AWESOME tree.

Me: Well you all deserve to relax and enjoy yourselves now. We have been through a lot.

Me: Is Alfheim in rubbles? Is it in good shape? How much damage?

Pisch: I'm honored to be able to fight with you Amy.

Marta: Are you still with Kronos?

Peter: I think I have permission from the tree at least to approach it.

Eliakim: The outskirts are in rubbles.

Pisch: And it could of been worse it's not as bad as it would of been

Me: Nastazil won't be happy about having to rebuild...

Valstanarra: Amy it in good shape minimal damage

Pisch: If I wouldn't of sheltered most of the castle last minute.

Leto: Leto says there is less damage than expected..and that you all are effing awesome

Hylia: Always beware a dagger in the back, yet never so much that it ruins the bonds you may form, creation and destruction are as two sides of a coin, yet that does not mean they are always at odds.

Vox: Aw, let him know I'd help. Even though i know absolutely nothing about architecture, I'd still do my best if it means helping Alfheim return back in shape.

Peter: I am going to approach and stand by it and meditate.

Pisch: The castle has Minor damage the rest of the city... Not so great

Pisch: Amy I have something for you...

12:30am Me: Dont' give it to me yet. I am not there yet.

Pisch: Okay. I'm just reminding you I still have the heart.

Marta: I think this is not the end.

Kandie: You guys are still going? Gimme some of what you're on.

Peter: tree joy

Leto: Leto feels this is not the end..be careful Lovely.

Peter: we are only just beginning

Eliakim: My neck is covered in energy at the moment. It’s searing heat but it doesn’t burn me instead it gives the feeling of coolnesss

Vox: Yeah, we really need to be careful.

Kandie: Nah. Just surprised because you guys were busy 5 hours ago.

Peter: we are being tested and asked to grow beyond our novice trappings

Me: Lovely is choosing to stay hidden. She does not feel it is time to come into view.

12:33am Leto: Good plan Lovely!

Valstanarra: I'm happy to hear that lovely

Vox: Good, stay hidden, be safe.

Hylia: these things tend to take ages (who needs sleep before work anyway)

Peter: *smiles* Sleep is for the overrated.

Valstanarra: Ghantri and I had fun... Thank you for sharing and fighting and supporting. We're going to our planet. The pixies are waiting for our return.

Marta: I have the feeling they will come up with another plan and attack again

Hylia: Ilia being somewhere is increasingly having an effect on me lol..

Peter: i look forward to see how we all handle this thickened long range pot and how we discover the outer workings of all of this

Hylia: And.. this won't be over until vex is gotten rid of for good

Vox: So what's going on with Eury ? Vox is starting to think about her a lot, it is starting to concern him.

Kandie: Unless they have a plan C It would be significantly weaker.

Hylia: Eury is going to need a new body..

Vox: She'll be okay though right?

Peter: ...especially regarding Vex.

Hylia: As long as her consciousness is kept safe

Kandie: She got damaged that much?! Well, at least *she* is still around. Either way, sorry to hear that.

Leto: Leto is overwhelmed with love and Gratitude for beautiful Eury's sacrifice.

Vox: Yeah, it was very heroic, i am still worried for her though. I won't be able to go on knowing she doesn't have a body atm.

Lena: She is going to Tartarus. I do not know if she will be back... This was her own choice.

Eliakim: Eury’s energies are with the tree so maybe that’s why the tree feels so... incredible.

12:40am Peter: The heat on my back is finally diminishing

Vox: I am sorry but what is Tartarus?

Hylia: Eury vowed to hunt vex, if she chose to go there she had a reason. Trust her Zoe

Peter: threat over for now

Hylia: Ah.... Something just occurred to me... *smiles*

Hylia: ....>.> have to keep it to myself, apparently. But everything will be ok Zoe.

Naturome: Has vex definitely gone?

Pisch: I think Pisch is super exhausted I think she's heading back to her place

Hylia: *when you feel that you need to inform everyone else that everything will be fie and that Eury will be ok, but you personally worry anyway because of course you do mom*

Hylia: She knew what she was doing. still worried. *talking to myself*

Leto: Me too

Vox: He is very calm now, I think he is going back. I want him to help with rebuilding Alfheim, I keep asking him.

Peter: I'm gonna hang out with the tree for a while. kinda weird, I can't see Alfheim, or perceive anything, except this warmth energy from the tree

Hylia: How are things on our side Daydra?

Leto: "Oh how I love the way the night air feels in Alfheim. And the beauty of the Tree." She is finally able to relax...a little.

Eliakim: I stored some of the energy I acquired from this tree to a peridot necklace which I am currently wearing

Daydra: Think whatever we were doing is done...but there's a lot of residual energy leftover

Hylia: Explains why the energy stopped

Vox: It always gets me so worried though, for Vox, Lovely, and all the other true selves that go to battle, yeah, i get hyped and want to stomp on the bitches, but i always want everyone to be safe.

Daydra: "I have to go for now....good work everyone..."

Hylia: Someone who can should meet with eury soon *emphasis on soon* it's important for you to understand why she went. Lol i think that was directed at zoe and amy
But I'm tired so i wouldn't swear to it.

Me: Lovely understands Eury. Their bond shall never fail.

Hylia: So now... lol too little energy for me to tell where ilia is. Back to Alfheim?

1:01am Me: Yes, ilia is in Alfheim.

Hylia: Thought so, glad to hear it

Dolloianeda: Fighting for Alfheim and defending the Fire Primals has been an honor. We're going to start heading back. They had been conversing for quite a while; they seemed to recognize her. Don't hesitate to call us if you need any assistance; we are always ready to help. It was amazing to fight alongside you all.

Pisch: Wait she's back in Alfheim she's looking for you.

Hylia: *nods* She wanted to go directly to Amy

Me: I am not there. Lovely won't come.

Hylia: I love having confirmation without saying anything

Me: Lovely wants to be alone right now.

Pisch: Okay Pisch just wanted to give you the heart

Me: Keep it for me. I shall come for it when it is time.

Hylia: I won't push, but i hope you can meet soon

Me: Who wants to meet?

Hylia: Ilia wants to meet with lovely i believe

Me: Oh this is not just for normal chit chat... Lovely will connect with ilia and it can be spoken to her.

Hylia: I know you're tired, I'm sorry for the rush

Me: I understand why... they are speaking with each other now.

Me: "Moon Beings in Alfheim... they are already tapping into the energy."

1:11am Tulk: For effs sake. Leeches.

Lena: Oh boy....

Leto: Is there a way to stop them?

Me: That is why the energy level fell. They are taking it.

Tulk: Going after as many as I can spot

Me: Kill them.

Pisch: Sent Pisch on it. Wow it's a busy night tonight for her.

Tulk: On it

Leto: Leto knew there was something else. She can help kill them

Me: They now have a very concentrated source of this powerful energy. We should get that back.

Leto: That is bullshit. I think Leto knew but my senses aren't good enough yet

Tulk: Killed a lot of them, there's still more left. But I'm going to focus on getting back that stolen energy

Eliakim: I am helping

1:22am Tulk: They have it inside this "road of energy" that's delivering it straight to their base. I'm destroying this road and returning the energy

Kandie: If their energy isn't too icky, we should take back more than what they have stolen!

Tulk: I destroyed the road. Returning the energy to Alfheim now. How's killing them coming along?

Eliakim: Good

Pisch: It's going good here I killed so many

1:30am Tulk: I'm back on Alfheim. I have the energy with me. Giving it back now

Me: I can feel the return of it.

Tulk: They took a lot. I'm still giving it back

Hylia: *random and horribly off topic* when you get to work and are thinking about all of this and one of your first customers comes up to the counter with a coke For: Amy

Hylia: had to stifle a chuckle at the pure absurdity of that timing

Hylia: Yeah merging was not supposed to be a thing, in retrospect, I almost said merge to begin with but settled on unite, the conversation went the wrong way however

Lena: Its okay. It was just a poor choice of words and now we know. No need to keep beating her up about it

Hylia: It's fine, everything worked out properly. I still have room for improvement

Me: Even Kronos was almost lured to merge. It was not because of Hylia. He wasn't in the chat... It was a pull on both Lovely and Kronos.

Hylia: It was unfortunate, I'm glad that it didn't end badly, it feels like things were nudging everyone to the wrong conclusion

Me: If it was coming from the other universe it makes sense they would want this universe destroyed.

Marta: I thought the merging had to be done as well. They tried to trick us but thankfully everything turned out okay

Me: It was a strong pull Marta if even Kronos was affected.

Marta: I’m glad Ark went to talk to him

2:22am Me: Me too.

Marta: For a moment I was about to say he didn’t have to. Good thing I didn’t

Me: I am getting insane results from the Pegasus tracks... I could see Alfheim, Void Capital, and the other universe at the same time. That was awesome.

Pisch: That is awesome

Eliakim: I’m getting a lot of results with the Rephraxi tracks as well.

Marta: I am extremely thankful to you and the Pegasi, I wouldn’t have been able to get all this information if it wasn’t for the TS connection track

Me: I was listening to that during the battle as well. Rephraxi, Mana, and the Pegasus ones.

Eliakim: Will there be an Elven track?

Me: Yes, there will. But only for those on the Elven path.

Eliakim: Magnificent!

Lily: I feel like I'm so close to hearing from my true self, especially when I start listening to pegasi true self track

Hylia: I've been listening to mana, spiritual senses, ts connection, crystal energy and vega energy, they are all amazing

2:34am Me: I am getting some sleep. Thank you for all your help.

Kiki: Rest well

Marta: Good night

Naturome: Awesome, thanks Amy! Goodnight

Christine: Goodnight Amy

*Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks*
The Pegasus True Self Connection and Pegasus Spiritual Senses tracks that were mentioned during the battle...

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard