Orthrabui Core Fusion

This is a follow-up to the imprisonment of Helfga. This conversation happened the day after the Alfheim and Void Attack. Anne chose to be imprisoned with Helfga... She also volunteered to be Lovely's test subject.

May 25th...
Anne: I can change that in her because I am a part of her. For what I see the one the part that she needs desperately. Can she not be locked up somewhere to integrate with me? Or something like that? And there's something I can do for the Elves? I know that losing forgiveness will not change anything.

Me: "Your lover is not permanently dead. I have the power to return him if I choose. You want me to lock you up with her so you can integrate? Imprison your energetic body?"

Anne: Yes! I really need that. She already done enough. Okay...Please don't kill him permanently...

Me: "I shall do this on the condition you do not try to escape nor try to help Helfga escape."

Anne: Never. I do not want her to get out of there until we finish integration. You have my word.

Me: "So shall it be. Your energetic body shall be taken soon. You won't be able to travel with it anymore. You will be trapped with Helfga. You are good with this?"

Anne: Yes I am. Thank you so much.

Anne: Also one more question. Do I have permission to continue to listen to the Elf series or I have to stop with doing Helfga actions?

Me: "You may use the True Self subs by Arella and you may use the Pegasus True Self and Pegasus Spiritual Senses tracks. You may not use the Elf series at this time."

Anne: I understand. And she still have an Elf body? Also, do you think I will ever have forgiveness and be able to listen to the Elf series again? I do not care how long it takes. I will work to get their approval again.

Me: "Helfga still has an Elf body. Your integration would also give that body to you. It is possible to regain approval."

Me: "I can use Orthrabui to fuse you to Helfga's core. You are the first I would try this with. Do you want me to?"

Me: "First to fuse you to the core of your true self. I will be fusing you to her core. You will be fused together."

Anne: Yes I want you to do so.

Me: "I do not know what the effects will be on your physical body. Do you accept the risks? You are the first."

Anne: Yes I accept the risks.

Me: I'll message you when I am about to start.

Tulk: Very interesting. A test subject before trying on yourself or others?

Me: "She can be my prisoner volunteer test subject for this."

Me to Anne: "Do you have a more recent photo?"

Anne: How recent do you need the picture to be?

Me: "Since Helfga was imprisoned. After she was imprisoned."

*Anne sends a recent photo*

Anne: I look like shit today I did not sleep.

Me: "Thank you. Your looks do not matter for it. I need to see what of you remains so I can take all that is left of you to fuse to her."

***Othrabui on Helfga***

May 26th...

Me: My Elven assistants have been preparing for this ritual for the past several hours. They are prepping Helfga. This is a very big deal.

5:56pm Me: Okay... this is about to happen. Helfga is prepared.

Anne: Okay. I'm ready too.

6:03pm "I take your energetic body, your emotional body, your mental body, and your very essence."

*Lovely uses Othrabui to take the essence and bodies*
*Process looks similar to the post picture*

6:06pm Anne: My whole body is tingling...

Me: On my way to Helfga...

Tulk: I'm right outside her cell

Me: I am walking in.

Tulk: I see you... Your hair is almost touching the floor. And I can see and feel raw energy coming off of you in waves.

6:13pm Me: "Helfga I need you to look me in the eyes."

6:14pm *Lovely begins Orthrabui Core Fusion on Anne to Helfga*

6:15pm There's blue energy coming from your hands and fingertips. Helfga's and Anne's eyes are glowing with Orthrabui energy.

6:16pm The essence and core are close together now. It looks like they're breaking apart and reforming as one. There's a lot of Orthrabui energy now.

6:18pm Their bodies are changing. Like they're being stretched and wrapping into each other. It looks really intense.

6:19pm There's a hissing sound. Looks like steam coming from them both cause of it.

6:20pm Now they're breaking into pieces and forming as one body.

6:22pm Their mental and emotional bodies are also merging. Looks like they crashed into each other and are reforming themselves as one.

Anne: There is a stream of energy going through my body. My body continues to tingle. But now there are spasms. My left ear is buzzing and tingling as if I'm close to hearing what she hears. With my eyes closed my body and mind go into trance. And also my legs are strangely heavy. The bones in my arms and hands are hurting. My legs. There is a lot of energy there... It is coming up.

6:33pm They're stabilizing now.

6:35pm Me: Anne is fused inside Helfga.

6:36pm They're stable now. She still has her Elf body but I can feel Anne inside Helfga.

Me: That is as intended. It is for the Anne to take on the form of Helfga as well as everything else.

6:38pm Seems like Anne is exploring her new body.

6:40pm Me: She is fused in, but I need to make certain it seals properly. I want to make sure she survives this fusion process.

Anne: My head is shaking there is a lot energy running through my body including my face. I feel different in matters of vibrations. My hands they are carrying a lot energy. The pain in my shoulder.. Is not the same. This is so different. There is heat too.

6:51pm Her body is currently sitting down and meditating.

6:52pm Me: "Everything that was once Anne has now become fused with Helfga."

6:56pm Anne: Thank you... I feel so different. My body and mind are calm and flowing... The energy reminds me of a river.

6:58pm Now she's levitating. And there is Void energy around her.

Anne: I got emotional all of the sudden... This is exactly how I feel.. levitating! I could dance I feel so free for some reason.

7:10pm Some steam is coming off her. Don't know if that's normal.

7:12pm *Lovely is refining and purifying out anything impure*

7:14pm She feels more stable now due to Lovely's refinement.

7:18pm Me: "The core fusion has been purified."

7:19pm She's completely stable. No issues at all now.

Me: The amount of Orthrabui energy and power that was flowing through me in the ritual... That was super intense. I am very pleased she survived it. Now we will be able to monitor the after effects.

Tulk: I could feel the energy of Othrabui coming off you. Even when you are not using it I can still sense it on a subtle level. Raw, ancient, and powerful. That's what it feels like to me.

7:33pm It is time for the sealing... "This core fusion is absolute. What has been joined together is forever sealed. Through the power of Othrabui this fusion is made perfect. For the essence and core are sealed together pure and complete."

7:34pm The Othrabui energy is surrounding her in an aura now.

7:35pm Anne: A lot of heat! Uau.

Me to Anne: The process is complete. Let me know if any issues come up for you and I will have you checked on immediately. There are Elves nearby to help monitor you.

***Othrabui on Tulkas...***

May 26th...

7:39pm Me: I can do this on you if you'd like.

Tulk: Thank you for the offer. I trust you. I think now's a good time to do it.
...I was also thinking we could do it together if you're capable of it.

Me: Right now? Let's not do it near Helfga. Are you sure you want to? I do not know what Anne's after effects will be. I will do it whenever you are ready.

7:56pm Tulk: Is Lovely doing something right now?

Me: She wants to do the core fusion on you. She was prepping Tulkas. The Elves still have everything prepared from the Othrabui ritual on Helfga. She wants to do it while it is still set up.

Tulk: Ah. Ok then. It felt like that.

Me: Let me know when you are ready. What is your most recent picture? I want to get your current energy.

Johnathan: This was taken just now. *Sends photo*

Me: Do you accept any risks associated with this ritual? Do you agree to it?

Johnathan: Yes. I'm ready. It feels like Lovely already started.

Me: Yes, she is already there at your physical body.

8:14pm Me: "I take your energetic body, your emotional body, your mental body, and your very essence."

8:15pm I just felt those parts of me leave. On our way to Tulkas.

8:16pm Tulk: Feeling more Orthrabui energy now. Hard to focus. A lot of energy.

Me: Almost going to start the fusion. Building up the energy. "Tulkas I need you to look into my eyes."

Tulk: I am. It's like looking into infinity for me.

8:18pm *Lovely begins Orthrabui Core Fusion on Johnathan to Tulkas*

8:20pm It's started. My core is burning, and my bodies.

8:22pm There's so much energy surrounding me, destroying and remaking me. It's really intense.

8:23pm Intense pressure on my face and in my mind.

8:25pm Electric shocks, pressure on my body. I can feel the essence and core merging.

8:27pm I feel my essence fusing into the core.

8:35pm I feel like my entire body has gone through a meat grinder and is now covered by another body.

8:39pm Bones are aching. Mind is almost fully merged.

8:42pm All my bones are vibrating.

8:45pm I feel a lot of power, and my muscles are aching like I ran a few miles.

8:48pm I feel this undercurrent of energy in my body at a constant rate.

Me: "Your essence is inside the core but the fusion is not yet fully complete."

8:50pm *Lovely is refining and purifying out anything impure*

8:51pm I can tell I still have some more to go with the fusion. Spasming now. Mainly in the spine, arms and face.

8:57pm I feel the last of the barriers between me and Tulkas are gone now.

9:01pm I can feel every bone, muscle, and organ filled with immense energy.

9:05pm Even my heartbeat feels different. Like the energy associated with my heart is more powerful.

9:07pm I feel stable now. My body is carrying a higher electromagnetic charge than before.

9:10pm Me: "The core fusion has been purified."

9:20pm Me: It is time for me to seal this... "This core fusion is absolute. What has been joined together is forever sealed. Through the power of Othrabui this fusion is made perfect. For the essence and core are sealed together pure and complete."

9:22pm My entire body is covered in Orthrabui energy and is pulsating along with it.

9:27pm Me: "You survived the fusion. It was intense. I am very glad we did this."

Tulk: Me too. I'm glad I got to experience this.

9:34pm Tulk: I feel more centered. My energy is much more dense, and I carry a higher electromagnetic charge. Bones are aching. Muscles are sore.

9:37pm Tulk: I can feel way more than I did previously.

***After Effects...***

May 27th...

1:14am Me: You should be in the Wash Over and the Pierce phases together at the same time with this. Let me know how you are feeling.

1:19am Tulk: All parts of my body are immensely sore. I hear some slight creaking sounds coming from my body if I stay still. I can sense the Wash Over aspect coming in the back of my head.

7:37am Tulk: The wash over has been going on all night nonstop.

9:52am Anne: Last night I felt a piercing in my heart. Honestly, I feel like shit. She keeps thinking about her Lover. I started to cry because of her. I feel she is full of pain and sadness. I know it is hard to believe after all she has done. But she felt terrible about me being disgusting about her. So I give her the chance.

Anne gave Lovely a message from Helfga: "This is not about who I wanted to be Aphrodite. Is about who I am. And who I am meant to be. You are right. I do not say everything that I know. But it is time. You can doubt. But not everything was a lie. I am who I am. I came from I told you that I came. And they even if you don't believe.. It won't change."

Anne: Psychically my chest is heavy and my body is full of energy flowing everywhere.

11:14am Tulk: Still experiencing the wash over. Physical body under a lot of pain. Every muscle group is burning. Noticed they look more defined.

11:32am Leto: "Leto said that Johnathan is more than stable enough to get through this. She said even more important than the connection with our TS, our mind..or psyche's stability (this is the closest word I can translate it to) is essential. Those who aren't stable can actually go mad and die.

This stability has something to do with the subconscious and how much unconscious (to the incarnation) negative crap is there. Those who have a lot of suppressed feelings and thoughts and memories etc are unstable for this process and she says they will likely die doing it."

12:01pm Tulk: I feel like every muscle group in my body is burning. And I'm going through the Wash Over right now. It hurts but I can manage.

Maxime: I have been really confident from the start that Johnathan was ready enough to get through the process but Anne, I have a doubt.

12:27pm Anne: I'm feeling really sad. It is been a long time since I don't feel this intense pain in my chest is pure pain. It feels everything is gray.
And I'm starting to feel physical pain. In my left calf and my back. It hurts a lot.

12:50pm Tulk: I can barely move today. Most I can do is type.

May 28th...

5:43pm Tulk: Another effect from the Orthrabui ritual. I can feel my face slowly shifting and there's a large energy center in my upper chest spreading down. Also noticed an increase in size of my muscles.

7:28pm Anne: Today's Update: Physically... My hands are shaking for no reason. Since I wake up. My body it looks like is going through a detoxification my bones are different too. Emotionally I am going through the hardest part first.

Anne: Everything is intense. When someone says" Helfga... " now I can say I don't see as they are talking about my True self I see like they are talking about me.

8:20pm Tulk: I feel something akin to a fire coursing through my body... It's surrounding me in an aura of energy.

May 29th...

Anne: There is something wrong very wrong. She is going crazy or something? I'm scared. What is this? There is this Voice in her mind that keeps saying this. It is driving her mad.

May 30th...

3:33pm Anne: Something is wrong with her. It feels she is only 2% herself and the rest was build up. That thing with Vex. He did something to her. That is what they were talking about "We erased you." that was literally. I do not know if that is possible it is what I feel.

Arella: Success in the beginning doesn’t mean there won’t be complications later on. That was her main concern.

Me: Anne is already having complications. Johnathan is not. So it depends on the state of the true self and the incarnation.

Arella: She was not very integrated to begin with...

Tulk: So far I can feel my core more clearly. The remnant energy from the ritual is knitting our energies together more tightly.

Lena: So it is only a concern if the person isn't integrated with their true selves to a certain point.

Me: It throws them into Wash Over and Pierce. I can see how that would be traumatic.

10:25pm Anne: Update - Since the Fusion I am very connected with her. But the level of connection is really otherworldly. I am able to know things even when she is not directly talking to me.

The Wash Over is extremely painful. I thought I was going to feel better but she is extremely sad. She is fighting something for so long. And it is so painful. There is almost nothing in the sense 95% is sadness is pain is exhaustion.

I did not think it would be like this. The connection is that strong. I can feel everything she feels physically too. That kicked in really strongly yesterday. It keeps increasing.

May 31st...

12:16pm Tulk: This human body is tiring to me now. I can't stand it's human energy and limitations anymore. Tulkas's energy is coursing through my body more. And his emotions are much more clear than before. The last of my human mind is breaking down.

1:06pm Anne: Oh that I have a very important update. I intuitively know. With sure and trust in what I say. Is like I am literally her speaking. Last night I had a conversation in another language. I just knew it. I believe it was Void language. It is a very profound experience to feel all this.

Also she is more calm than the other days. I am more calm too. She cried so much in that prison it was overwhelming to my physical body I thought that my lacrimal glands were going to dry forever.

2:19pm Anne: After you made the post I noticed something about the bones! This should be said... My bones are changing and it like they are growing too. It is starting since the Fusion and it is increasing.

I believe this is going to be a very painful part. The bones changing. The physical part is only at the beginning. There is much to come when we are talking about the physical changes.

But something is worrying me. The back of my neck the bone it is hurting. I believe is part of it but there is an energy in it. Since you cleaned me up I don't think it is a problem but I want to make sure since they attacked that part pretty frequently.

If there is nothing wrong with her if this is not an implant or something of the source I believe this is part of the transformation of my bones. It's starting in my spine. I am prepared for the pain. The energy is starting to get in the bones very strongly. I believe it is the focus now.

8:36pm Anne: I have no idea of what is going on. I just passed out because I was an intense moment. The fire was and such a strong energy was in my body that I could not move this energy was fusing with my bones. This result of the Fusion you did.

I felt that I was on fire my bones were so so heavy the energy was so strong that I could not move my arms then I could not move my body. My whole body vibrated in energy that hit my face too I felt the muscles of my face tingling and react to it.

My psychic hearing it was so strong that it changed a few times. I felt was not here on earth. I just closed my eyes naturally I could not stop it. I was taken by all these sensations. And now I just wake up.

This was the most intense moment until now. It hit me up without me expecting I just had to lay down. I believe this was a physical reaction to the Fusion. It has to.

8:44pm Anne: My vision got clearer. My shoulder problem is healing at fast speed. My body is acting differently. The human consciousness. It feels that part is burned. And it is.

June 2nd Updates from Johnathan and Anne...
Tulk: "I'm starting to be able to know what Tulkas is doing while I'm asleep. They come in the forms of intense dreams. Problem is I can barely remember them.

I’m more energy sensitive now. I’m understanding the way subliminals and energy tracks work with my body. Also understanding the way my body works and how its energy works with my body."

Anne: "Update: This one of the most emotional updates. I am just wake up and I already crying. Last night in that situation... My thoughts and thoughts mixed up one more time.

I don't recommend anyone doing this without being aware that their True Self maybe in an incredibly painful state and they are going to have all this feeling all that in their skin. I don't regret one bit of doing it. But people should know that what they are going to be through is going to feel like hell especially if their True Self are not okay.

Stop expecting your TS is all good. If you are not all ready to take on your shoulders that he/she made mistakes if you are not already that he/she have their own problems that maybe he/she did something horrible. Don't do it.

They can make mistakes. And the most serious. When you do this Fusion this is now your mistakes. Your painful memories your mistakes your priorities.

Especially if your True Self is not human. Prepare to change radically your entire life. Don't this just because you think is cool. This a life change choice that you won't be able to undo.

If you are not already to become he/she fully with all the mistakes and everything don't do this. They are not perfect. They are not always right. They can make mistakes so if you are the one that crucifies others so do not make until you keep in mind that your TS can fuck things up.

She is not fine. I am not fine. Emotionally I am broken. Physically I am also without many parts. My consciousness was made up. I am just calm. That does not mean I am okay. know how she lived all this long. I am calm. But I am so broken. I am empty.

Also, it is really difficult to say 'She' there is currently me changing to become me so it is hard to separate. Only but I do this to be more easy to understand."

***Othrabui Core Fusion***
The fusion is finished as soon as I completed t. It puts them into Wash Over and Pierce. The rest is up to them. I have been monitoring after effects so others have an idea of what may happen afterward.

The Elven assistants with me have suggested I offer this in exchange for a donation towards our nature school project.

I asked the Elves to set up an Othrabui ritual area for me so they don't have to keep setting everything up each time.

This is still in the testing phase. If anyone else is insane enough to want to have this done... It is very risky. You must be willing to accept all the risks.

I cannot tell you what the physical side effects will be. Once the fusion takes place it cannot be undone. Do this at your own risk!

Anne fusing with Helfga is the first for me to try this on. Then I did on Johnathan with Tulkas. We shall see what happens them. I have Welbru ready during the ritual in case it is needed.

My Elven assistants and I are willing to do this for you if you donate least a $90 towards the nature school and refuge project. If you want this done be sure to put 'Core Fusion' in the notes when you donate.

It is irrevocably and eternally life-changing. It will throw you into the Wash Over and Pierce stages of true self integration. If you are not prepared for this then do not get it done.

Do not ask me to tell you if you are ready... That would be disastrous for me to tell someone they are ready and then it goes badly for them. "You told me I was ready! This is your fault!" I cannot do that. This decision is yours alone.

After you donate I will email you back and ask for your real name, facebook name, and the most recent photo that you can give me. Make sure you know this is at your own risk. This is ritual is dangerous and very powerful.

If you have a close enough connection with your true self that they can tell you they are ready for this then that is a good sign that you are ready. Those who have no connection with their true self should not do it.

This is an adult-level decision. It should not be done on minors. Do not get this done if your incarnation is under 18-years-old.


If you want to donate just to show support... Any donations towards the nature school and refuge project are always welcome. In any amount. They are deeply appreciated. We would like to have the school ready as soon as possible.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard