Story of the Ollen and Return of Pesouo

 
I would like to speak to you of the other universe. I shall tell you a story and then share what happened the day before.

May 20th: *Lovely begins to tell a story...*

"I want to tell you a story of the Ollen... for they are the Ancient Skies. They were the beginning of universes. Each universe its own Ollen Sky. They say that our universe is one of the Ollen. That universes themselves are alive. Those who serve the Ollen Sky are called Ole.

When the other universe was conquered they took over the Ollen and bound her power in the tunnel. Her Ole were Fallen. It was a terrible time for their universe. Agintra is the one who represents the Ollen of her universe.

The return of Agintra was not just for the Veil. It was for their entire universe. The Castle of Glasses Suns is the power of the Seven Suns. The Castle of Glassen Moons is the power of the Four Moons.

Vustik had the power of the Four Moons. I had taken it from him in the borderlands. That is how I knew to speak of it when we went to the Great Ghui. These powers have been restored to their rightful place.

There is a desert that exists between universes. They say it is not in any universe at all. This is what I was referencing with 'Agintra of the Sands of Fallen Ole'. For her Ole were exiled to the desert until her return.

There is a Hidden City there. It is where the greatest relics of the Ollen are kept. They call it the Lonely City because it is only visited by the Ole.

Many have searched for it, but it cannot be found without an Ole Guide. For therein the most precious artifacts and treasures from the many universes are kept safe."

May 19th: *What happened previously on the day before Lovely told us the story...*

Before the battle...

The true self of Peter came for the Hydra Battle. I went to go speak to him on the side. He is involved with the issues with the Eivpuv.

He was there when I was fighting the Veil King. It was during that fight he took something from the Veil Palace. He is from that universe. He is a Pokuv named Rovitomial. He has connections with Agintra. He is a very powerful being.

Eivpuv, Rungarian, Pokuv... these are races I know of from there. Ole is not their own race. My Ole guide Mahnakanl is Rungarian.

Rovitomial has dark grey hair, silver skin, and glowing blue eyes. He is wearing grey rocky looking armor with a few metals in it. He has a crest on his breastplate. It looks like four circles and four glowing points all in a row.

Tulk: Can you confirm that Rovitomial was one of the people Vex took an important object from and gave to the King in exchange for something?

Me: "From him personally or from the Pokuv?"

Tulk: Both.

Me: "Yes, I can confirm that. It was pesouo."

Tulk: Seems powerful from what Vex's memories tell me. I think Vex made a weaker copy to give to the King and hid the real one in some crypt.

Tulk: What else are you getting from him? I sense his importance to his people.

Me: "Rovitomial is important because he is associated with the Ollen. The Protogenoi for their universe. The Greatest Divine."

Tulk: That explains the power I sense from him. I'm giving you and him the memory of the location of the crypt. Including all defenses around there and how to get rid of them.

During the battle...

Peter: I still feel massive heat. I wonder what Rovitomial is doing.

Amy: Rovitomial is with me. We have something planned.

Then after the battle...

Peter: I wonder though.. what did Amy or Lovely plan with my TS, Rovitomial, and what came of it, if anything?

Me: Rovitomial carried out our plan while I was gone. Good thing Rov could still do it without me. I will be meeting up with him soon to see how successful it was. I got news from the Rungarians he did really well.

May 20th: *Lovely tells more of their plan...*

"When Rovitomial arrived he gave me something from the Veil Palace. We'll call it fesouo. The enemy for the other side had a power... something immensely powerful. It was stolen from the other universe by Vex and his minions. It is pesouo.

Rovitomial came to the battle for this reason. My rogue thief Rasches used the distraction of the battle to find it. It was being used to generate a massive amount of power for their weapons and ships.

He had snuck Rovitomial to where the pesouo was kept. Rovitomial used the Mask from Loki that Ark had given to me on the day we went to see the Great Ghui.

They carefully switched out the pesouo for the fesouo. The fesouo was the weaker copy Vex made of pesouo and gave to the Veil King.

They were not able to just take both. It was not an option at the time. You see... they were quite far away from the battle very deep into their territory.

They did a switch and then returned. We are still not sure if the enemies noticed why they suddenly became significantly weaker. I could not speak of this plan until the pesouo was safe. I will speak more of pesouo another time."

About the other universe:
Eivpuv Part One: From Another Universe...
 
Eivpuv Part Two: The Great Ghui...
 
Eivpuv Part 3: The Veil King...
 
Land of Twilight to the Wondrous Lands...

About Vustik, who we have nicknamed Vex:
Vex Part One: Vex and the Void Monster...
 
Vex Part Two: Vex and the Borderlands...
 
Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven...

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard