Nastazil: Our Elven Architect

As you know Nastazil is the Elf in charge of the location and design of the school and refuge here in Midgard.

I am very grateful he has chosen to help us design and build it. This is going to be Nastazil's first Midgard masterpiece. I am really excited to see what adaptations he makes.

May 21st when Nastazil was first visiting Dustin...

Dustin: He is asking about the device in front of me. I'm explaining to him it is almost like the mirror pools in Alfheim. He was asking if we could see you on this device. I told him yes but she may not want to be disturbed at the moment.

Me: What device? I am a little busy at the moment.

Dustin: My computer. I'll change the subject with him. I'll show him a pic of you instead and change the subject.

May 23rd Nastazil is still visiting with Dustin at his home...

Nastazil looking at Dustin's fruit trees. Speaking about the fruit... 'These look tasty... would you get me one?'

Nastazil is taller than me. He can get it himself. I have been catering to him. Would you send Nastazil's servant? He has been asking me to do everything for him.

He called the Gnome who lives here a bush troll. Don't get me wrong he is very good company. He is polite. I don't know why he would call the Gnome Jimjin who lives here a bush troll.

Where Jimjin's wife at I have no idea... He tends the fruits and the veggies. She tends the flowers. Her name is Becktah.

I don't know if a bush troll is a kind of slang name for them. I don't know that kind of stuff.

Me: Ask Nastazil about it.

Nastazil: "That is just what I call them. Grubby little creatures..."

Poor Jimjin. If it is not the invited guests... it is the fairies messing with him. Fairies are picking on him. They don't eat Gnomes here. I keep rules. Nastazil is talking with the Fairies. They are around him.

Tulkas in Alfheim: Elven technology is here in the background. Makes human tech look archaic.

Me: Dustin ask Nastazil about Elven technology.

Nastazil: "Yes, Elven technology is far superior to human technology..."

He is speaking so much and so fast. The gist of it is that... Elven technology is far superior because our mixing of magic and mixing of nature and the elements to make our technology.

Nastazil: "You have to use a man created devices to look at each other through computers. We use viewing pools because we can use magic, and elements, and nature. Mankind creates crude technology."

*Nastazil looks at Dustin talking on the phone*

Dustin: This is a telephone... You should have seen them when they had cords. Oh gosh, now I have to explain to him what cords are... He is fascinated by what cords are. I am having one of the fairies here explain it to him.

Nastazil looked at the power lines and said "So crude..."

Nastazil: "We integrate our technology and architecture into nature without destroying nature."

He is going on about iron and steel and how it is crude and outdated. He is talking about my cast iron bistro set.

Now he is going on about how they forge metals and integrate magic and nature into it. He is talking about how Elves show respect. How mankind is crude and destroy.

He is talking about how mankind cuts down trees and levels forests to build their homes. Even our stonework is crude to them. He is saying how trees in Alfheim are integrated with the homes and nature without being destroyed.

He is saying mankind has no respect for the elements of nature. They are wasteful just to build a road from crude oil. He calls it the 'Blood of the Earth Mother'.

Me: It is very good he is in charge of the design and architecture of the school.

Dustin: He is going to have to make it adapted for Midgard. We do not have the same resources they do in Alfheim. They can work mithril all day while we cannot do so here. We do not have an abundance of it here in Midgard.

Nastazil is talking about they build things with their hands and use magic for heavier objects. Humans use crude machines. They also have larger Nature Folk help them.

Now he is going on about their stonework. How our concept of concrete is very crude. He likes using that word a lot.

Why does he keep talking like I invented all this human shit... he keeps saying 'you' and 'your' technology. 'How your people build' like I came up with this.

Nastazil looked at me and said 'I have offended you'. He apologized.

He is talking about how he designed this tower right outside the Kingdom of Alfheim. He used such great stonework and crystal. He is very proud of it.

I don't know what tower he is talking about. Maybe the crystal tower that is close to there. Saying it is one of his finest works. Asking if I have ever been there to admire the beauty. 'You must go you are missing a great delight.'

He is talking the construction of the chairs they design. How they work with nature to form it. They will work with a certain root from a tree to form a chair.

How trees in Alfheim are much healthier, larger, and taller than trees in Midgard. Trees here would appreciate mankind more if humans worked with them better.

Me: Nastazil is the Elf at the Head of Architecture. This is his department.

The trees in Alfheim are hundreds of feet tall. Been there for thousands and thousands of years. Here in Midgard humans will see an ancient tree and cut it down. It is a disgrace. Nastazil is going on and on...

He is telling me the great barracks he built. Oh sorry, 'The Hall of Champions'. He is going on how it is the Hall of the Greatest Elven Warriors. Now he is talking about my pond and how crude it is.

In Alfheim they can just ask the Earth to open up into an area. Then they ask the water to flow down and create a pool. Where humans have to dig holes and pour concrete. He needs to understand that it doesn't quite work that way in Midgard.

Nastazil: "I understand the way the things are here in Midgard. Sometimes things have to be done in certain ways."

I think Nastazil may have visited in Midgard a while ago. He knew of concrete and asphalt roads. He knew about oil-based products. But not cords and computers.

Nastazil said no to having had an incarnation in Midgard. He knew about these things because he had visited here before. He came here looking for an Elf that was alone to ask him about a sleeping dragon in a lake.

When he was here he was traveling around amongst men unseen. He was getting information on what humankind was developing. What they had developed. Where their technology, architecture, and such was at. How advanced it was. He is going on about this lone Elf...

Me: Why is Nastazil staying there a while?

He is enjoying the wonderful company. He has never been to a place that man has made that has incorporated nature this way and made such a balanced energy.

Nastazil: "I can leave if you wish me to."

Dustin: "You are good."

Nastazil: "I know I am good."

I do not think he understood. He now understands he was welcome. He isn't staying much longer. He needs to get back. He wants to enjoy one more Midgard evening here and when the sun rises tomorrow he will return to Alfheim.

He wants me to ask you... He has a grand idea for a new structure in Alfheim he wants to go over with you when you return.

Me: Tell him I would love to go over his idea with him.

Dustin: My Elvish is rusty. I gave him a nod and a thumbs up.

Nastazil: "I am very much looking forward to it."

He is telling me I have been a gracious host. I have been delightful company. When I come to Alfheim we will enjoy the finest Elven Wine and smoke Mogroot.

Jimjin explained that Mogroot comes from the Mogapple bushes. It is one of the best smokables. It gives a euphoria. It is more than that. It opens up the mind and clears the pathways.

What does Nastazil think of Queen Lovely?

He thinks she is absolutely wonderful. Under the King, he was very suppressed. Not much was going on. The King was very fearful. Very spiteful towards everybody. The King thought that Elves were higher and more superior to all other Nature Folk.

Now Nastazil is talking about how he wanted to build this Grand Hall where they would gather and feast and such. The King was very much against it.

Nastazil is overjoyed with you. He is glad you are Queen and the King is gone. He is talking about how Alfheim never progressed under him.

The King disliked other Nature Folk. Where you are much better how you invited all these Nature Folk to come and witness your coronation. You invite many Nature Folk to celebrations. It is a great joyous thing.

Nastazil: "Before Lovely, there was a really big divide among the Nature Folk. It caused dissention. Under her rule, there is this great new revival and coming together. I hope she rules from here until the end of time."

Eury: "Your rule will bring many changes and change lives for the better. Many, so many, of us are immensely proud of you and proud to have you as our Queen."

 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard