Voyndaema: Pirates and Hidden Treasures

A session with pirate tales, hidden treasures, and many surprises.

Savannah - I am sending my rabbits to find your true self.

Rabbits: "We have found her in the 'Gallery of the Chosen'."

Me: "Where is this?"

Rabbits: "In the 'Paired Isles of Glimmering Showers'"

Me: "Oh these rabbits..." "Lead the way."

Eury: "Aza? Are you ready to go? Let us be off"

Me: You can come Tulkas... If you want.

Tulk: Oh ok, cool. I'll come.

Me: "Unghi and Lunghi you come along. And Rasches..."

7:08pm Me: We are almost to the Isles of Glimmering Showers.

Me: "These isles used to be frequented by Pirates. There is much buried treasure here."

Me: "Arg, look over there yonder... it is where we are meant to go."

Eury: "Pfft...! Please just- *snickers*"

Lena: Now you got her started, thanks Lovely

Tulk: Dare you to keep up that talk the entire time here.

Lena: Eury wouldn't be able to take it. She'd be cracking up the entire time.

Me: "We are in the Nature Realm version of the Caribbean."

Me: There is an actual energy I am feeling that comes from this area. It feels like pirate times. Even before their time.

Eury: "Spitwash. That's what it feels like..."

Lena: Seriously?

Eury: "Seriously. It's kinda gross"

Me: "Oh, I love it! Let me lace up my boots and put on my feathered hat."

Me: "Seriously though, there is an ancient magic here. I can feel it running through my bones."

Eury: "It doesn't feel very nice... Its got a number of different energies running through it. Like different chemicals put together to make a nasty reaction" "Alchemy...? Hmm..."

Me: "Pirates would use it to get access to these isles. These isles cannot normally be accessed by ships of men. They would enchant their ships and their men to cross through to hide their treasure."

Me: Do you realize what this means? If you come here through the entrance in Midgard you can take the treasures back with you into the physical. You just need the enchantment.

Tulk: I could get a boat and sail out.

Eury: "I am impressed because these are the most chaotic energies I've ever felt and yet they were able to balance them to make this."

Me: "It requires a chaotic blend of energies to unlock the rift through the Isles of Glimmering Showers."

Tulk: Where exactly is that from the Midgard side?

Me: "The shrewdly spoken tales have long since kept it hidden from the ears of men."

Tulk: Guess I need to work on my energetic sight then.

Me: That would be so epic if you found it and got treasures.

7:46pm Me: "We are almost to the Gallery of the Chosen."

Me: "The name of this ancient magic is Voyndaema. It is through this you must make your enchantment. Very rare a Pirate who knew it."

Eury: "That's actually a pretty name."

8:04pm Me: "Ah, here we are at the Gallery. Let us find our pretty one."

Tulk: I love your pirate speak.

Me: "The Red Invoker has been here. Soifhim has put something in this place."

Me: "Something to remain hidden yet seen."

Eury: "Careful. Follow me with every movement. I see where the energetic cores are..."

Eury: "The way he placed them was very strategic."

Me: "He considers them treasures worth hiding here."

Me: "Rabbits show us which one is her..." "Ah yes, disguised as statues in the gallery... Seen yet unseen."

Eury: "Her core seems weak..."

Eury: "Oh I see what's the problem."

Eury: "I did not know he knew how to suppress cores... It makes sense"

Me: "Monevenu! That is what he used."

Eury: "I can reverse it." "There. All better"

Me: "It is able to make a supergiant tiny enough to fit in the eye of a statue."

Tulk: Various shades of blonde hair, intense ice blue eyes. I sense Centaur energy from her but she doesn't look like a Centaur.

Me: "We must take her to the cove and speak to her there."

8:30pm Me: "This is called the 'Cove of the Squalor'. It is where pirates would come to remember where they had buried their treasure. It is the best place for remembering what you have forgotten."

Eury: "Well then I should be at this place forever..."

Tulk: This is a crescent shaped cove with pale white sand. This area of the ocean is glowing. Shiny grey rocks jutting out of the ground.

Me: I am speaking to the cove...

Tulk: Sand is vibrating a little. Rocks are glowing. The energy here feels like it's trying to unlock parts of my mind.

8:40pm Me: "Bring back memories of forgotten past. Of yesteryears and knowledge deep. Through this water and sand let it seep. Up through the feet and into the mind. Let it all be remembered this time."

Eury: "I want to dance."
*Eury dances in the cove*

Lena: Oh wow. I am feeling so many different energies.

8:45pm Me: "We are starting to remember."

Lena: It is getting more intense.

Tulk: There's a strong aura around Tulkas now.

Eury: I am releasing a lot of creative energy. I love dancing with this Cove.

8:50pm Me: "Everything you have forgotten shall come to sight. Everything stored away now brought into light. Everything thoughtless being formed again. This is just the beginning and far from the end."

Tulk: There's so much more still being unlocked.

Lena: Eury just told me "I am in another world."

Eury: "I am not sure where I am..."

Tulk: I see you here Eury. You're standing still but your eyes are glowing.

Eury: "Ah... I wonder whats going on?" "I am in an ocean. Is this the Endless Sea...?"

9:05pm Me: "I see the messages carried in the wind. I see the knowledge in the waters. I hear the music with every step of my feet. For many thoughts come to me at this moment."

Eury: "What did I forget here I wonder...? Lovely, have I forgotten something...?"

Me: "Look in the amulet my dear. It is right there waiting for you to remember."

Eury: "The amulet...."

Me: "We do not have to be merged for you to look within. It is right there for you. See it now."

Lena: I am feeling a spike of energy.

Eury: "I am realizing now why my fate with Lovely is so intertwined. I remember."

Eury: "Have you known this all along...?"

Me: "I have not. For this was not my memory, it was yours."

Tulk: I remember. A rogue Oracle used an illegal ancient energy to bind and hide all my fates and destinies. Only the most recent one made by Lovely is currently in effect.

9:15pm Savannah your true self is currently sitting in the cove. You are waiting for us to finish.

Me: Who are you?

Xavi: "My name is Xavineah. I am an Igliotai."

*your name is pronounced Za-Fin-Nay-Ah*

Who are the Igliotai?

Tulk: I feel they may have a connection to Centaurs.

Xavi: "They are connected to the Centaurs, yes. They are also connected to the knowledge of the Way of the Fall. They have a deep connection to nature and its knowledge. They are constantly learning from it. Nature is their guide and teacher."

Me: "So it was not the Red Invoker who kidnapped you. He was doing this for someone else."

Xavi: "I believe I was bait..."

Me: "The bait of a snake. He lies and waits for his prey. You were the egg waiting for the rooster to crow."

Me: "Of all the paths of the Chosen Seer, we set upon yours. For this reason, I shall ask you once more. 'Who is the Gated Snake?' 'Beneath which rock does he make his dwelling?'"

Xavi: "The one who is named Shafiva. He lies in the Melancholy Barrows"

Me: "So the Red Invoker Soifhim works for Shafiva..."

Me: "Tell me 'Who is the Rooster that is meant to crow?'"

Xavi: "The Vrikulay"

Me: "Upon whereon dwells the sunrise?"

Xavi: "Upon there Madam. The cloud called Phishiotmus"

9:50am *Xavineah points at a cloud*

Me: "How is your sweater? Are you clothed or does it leave you bare?"

Xavi: "Neither. It does leave me bear however the feeling is my warmth. It is not my cloth, it is my expression."

Me: "Then covered with gold and feathers you shall be."

Xavi: "It is the way I will sing."

Me: "For it is time for us to take flight and you must shine your brightest."

Me: "The Rooster must hear you sing before the sunrise!"

*Lovely and Xavi go up in the air towards the cloud*

9:59pm *Xavineah begins to transform and sing*

10:02pm *Xavineah is transformed into a giant golden bird. Golden energy is coming from her wings and surrounding us*

Lena: It's interesting. It is warm and has a texture of some sort. It does feel like a sweater like Lovely mentioned.

Tulk: I can feel it covering me. Feels like a cloak made of feathers to me.

Me: "The Rooster has heard her song and seen her shine. Come Eury and Tulkas... for Phishiotmus gives us welcome."

Eury: "I am coming on Aza."

Tulk: I will fly to you.

10:12pm *We arrive on Phishiotmus*

Me: It doesn't seem like a cloud from up here.

Me: "Xavaedan is the Rooster they wanted to crow."

*Xavaedan is pronounced Za-Fay-Din*

Me: "You did not fully tell me before who you were. Thinking you could hide as Igliotai."

Me: "Azasushann knows them. Don't you Ava?"

Xavi: "I apologize. I could not fully trust you either. I do not trust many nowadays. I am Igliotai but I am also Shimech."

Ava: "I know you. You are the guardian of the egg. The egg! Shimech vikumer ba-aala frech."

Me: "Again you do this... you are also more than a Shimech."

Ava: "My Queen, Vumer chiiva baalambé. You can tell from her core. "

Eury: "Is this true...? You are the Vumer...?"

Xavi: "...It's true."

Me: "I know what you are. You cannot hide it. You are Xavpavpartae."

Xavi: "Do not speak that title here Madam."

Me: "Where may the shining speak to the sun?"

Xavi: "Only on the mountain's peak."

Me: "Where no shadows form... Then there we shall go."

*We travel to the mountain*

10:40pm *We arrive at the mountain peak*

Tulk: Glowing bright mountain that gets brighter at the top.

Me: "It is glowing from the Foyae. It is used for Voyndaema." "This is the mountain where no shadows can form because of its glow."

*Tulkas collects Foyae*

Me: "Why not call you Xavpavpartae at Phishiotmus?"

Xavi: "Allow me to shine where I will shine brightest, not hidden by a cloud."

Me: "Then shine where no shadows form. For we are ready to see your glorious light."

10:50pm *Xavineah transforms into Xavpavpartae*

Tulk: Her hair is much more multicolored. Various light gold colored shades. She's taller. Eyes are glowing purple. Strong aura.

Me: "She shines as the sun through a prism."

Me: "This is a beautiful humanoid form."

*Powerful Light energy swirls around Xavineah*

Tulk: She's connected to this mountain. It reacts to her.

Lena: Eury is bowing. As a sun herself, she is giving her deepest respects.

Me: "Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard?"

Xavi: "To fix the broken Spear of the Jackal."

Me: "For the Jackal must have his spear for the hurried game."

Xavi: "Into the sparrow's nest they run..."

Me: "...without realizing they already begun."

Lovely: "Why did Shafiva want to set a trap for Xavaedan?"

Xavi: "To clip the wings of the star."

Me: "He is your brother... Your twin."

Xavi: "Yes..."

Me: "The carriage has room for four."

Xavi: "Then let the horses run on."

Me: "Would you like your incarnation to become an Elf?"

Xavi: "Yes. The light must carry on."

Me: "You have chosen the Light Elf path."

Xavi: "I have."

Me: "So shall it be. You have passed the tests. You are accepted as Ljósálfar."

Some of your dormant abilities are Light Form, Light Attacks, Light Healing, Light Imprisonment, Nurturing Element Manipulation, Esoteric Light Generation, Supernatural Senses, Supernatural Wits, Hyper Form, and Magic Combat.

You also have Absolute Athleticism, Rage Form, Supernatural Accuracy, Adaptive Mind, Combat Magic, Strong Heart, Charm Mode, Determined Strength, Divine Empowerment, Inscriptive Magic, Legendary Form, Planetary Empowerment, and Knowledge Embodiment.

Me: "What is the name of your bird form?"

Xavi: "Xaveko."

Me: "Do you want your incarnation to embody and integrate with you?"

Xavi: "Yes I do"

Me: "I ask for glowing sword."

Xavi: "By the shield in my heart, it is yours."

12:12am *Lovely bows and accepts the gift*

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard