Rhkatl Part One: Orthrabui

 
This is part one of our journey of Rhkatl. This is a very intense and scary journey. It is not for the faint of heart. This is only the beginning of what is to come...

May 18th...

11:50pm: Marta: “This has happened many times in my heart but also in my mind. The Nasenai are also known as danger. The live in Athard and use the power of Orthrabui to study...” "dragons”, “power”, “universe”, It was a long message can’t remember the rest...

Me: "I know of Orthrabui. It was once a powerful forbidden practice. Ancient and long out of use."

Eury: "Etchavikumora Niiopaivoku Elnokimaru"

Eury: "Under the mountain he reaps the bodies of the tired and worthless, counting the memories of those in high places. Beware of the face of the Elno for he is not kind. Down the dirt of blood, he digs beneath the mountain, forever counting the memories above."

Me: "Is he a Nasenai?"

Eury: "Yes."

Me: "I recognize this mountain. This is the mountain with the cave of tumble spiders. This is a treacherous place."

Me: "Athard is the place of accounting. It is in the Twilight Swamp."

Eury: "I should warn you things get topsy-turvy in the swamp..."

May 19th...

12:12am Me: Mahnakanl does not want to join us there. So I will take him somewhere safe first.

Hi'Lena: What do you mean by topsy-turvy...?

Eury: "There are many illusions there. Many beings and spirits who wish to take advantage of you while you are helpless and confused. If you fall in the swamp, I cannot guarantee you will get out of there.

The Twilight may be safe from the outside world, but you still have to be careful from within."

Me: Lovely wants to go because of the Orthrabui.

Marta: “He who dwells below the mountain doesn’t know the many faces that lie beneath him.”

Me: I am trying to figure out how we leave the Wondrous Lands. I want to take Mahnakanl to Alfheim.

Eury: "Oh. Follow me."

Me: "Perfect. I was just about to go ask Milaeaun."

Eury: "Get back on Ava. He will take you back to Alfheim."

Me: "Come on Tulk... We are on Ava's back. Hold on to me Mahnakanl."

Eury: "Ava, make sure you get them back safely. Afterward, we need to find the Map Keeper. I did not want to disturb him, but it seems we will have to"

Ava: "Or you can always ask the monkey."

Eury: "Haha. Very funny... Off with you then."

Marta: “Beware Queen of the Dead, for the time has come. You may now rest with your beloved son. He who trembles shall fall tonight."

Hi'Lena: There are several Queens of the Dead yes...? Who could that be I wonder?

Me: I think it could be the Mother of the one who dwells beneath the mountain.

Marta: “The Mother that cried for her son when his last breath came to an end.”

Hi'Lena: Ah I see. Have you arrived in Alfheim?

12:39am Me: "Yes, we have arrived. I am going to check the library for anything about Orthrabui real quick... Mahnakanl come with me."

Hi'Lena: Why is he under the mountain constantly looking up like he misses the memories from up above? Is he already dead or was burdened to forever be there?

Marta: “He may rise again when the sun reaches the mountain.” Reaches or sets over the mountain I’m not sure. I think it is sets over.

Hi'Lena: I never asked Eury where this mountain is I'm realizing...

12:45am Me: "I found a book in the Alfheim Library that mentions Orthrabui. I am going to study it now..."

Hi'Lena: I am in the Land of Twilight. Perhaps there is an ancient and forgotten spirit here who knows about it and has practiced it.

Me: See what you can find out about Orthrabui. Lovely is willing to risk going into the Twilight Swamp for it.

Me: "The book says... 'The ghosts from the past reveal the mistakes. They show the way for it to be done. For those of old who have practiced Orthrabui have died. You must find them in the way of death.'"

Marta: “Rise from your tomb Rhkatl, for your mother knows you’re coming back.”

Eury: "Have you practiced Orthrabui before oh wise spirit? My wisps led me to you. "

Spirit: "Practiced it? I was the keeper of it."

Eury: "You were the keeper of the forbidden art?"

Spirit: "Forbidden? Is that what they are calling it nowadays? Shame..."

Eury: "Yes. They are calling it dangerous. I heard there was a reason it was forbidden?"

Spirit: "They weren't going to use it anyway. They were dead! And now so am I."

Me: How can we learn Orthrabui? Does he know? Are the Nasenai the only ones who remain?

Spirit: "Eh, I don't know. Now that the Keeper is dead, the practice could have gone anywhere. I am surprised they study so religiously. Learn to take a break every once in a while!"

Marta: “See the wonders you had created? They’re still standing still, even when the time has passed.” “Queen go forth to fulfill your destiny. Open the Tomb of the Rhkatl.” "Shall it be open again and the world will see such greatness you have achieved.”

Eury: "I am concerned about that second passage"

Me: What concerns you about it? I figure it is speaking to me through Marta. Theory confirmed...

Marta: “Queen of Hearts, may the Light accompany you on your way to the darkness. Bestowed be the throne you sit in for you will rise against your enemies and peace within worlds shall be restored.”

Eury: "Let me just say there are just some tombs that are meant to stay sealed... Perhaps there is one path where you open it, but in another destiny, you may not. Please choose your paths wisely."

1:11am Me: It is time for me to visit with Eroisin Keeper of Tombs. This is another reason why IG sessions are so important.

Marta: “Go on now. Fulfill your destiny as Aserah. The time has just begun.”

Marta: “But beware of the One below the mountain. He wants to sit on your throne.”

Marta: “Find the key to the Tomb Aserah, and the faces will guide you home.”

Marta: “Do not look to the face of the monster or he will take yours.”

Hi'Lena: I am wondering if this is in The Land of Twilight.

Me: Yeah, it could be there.

Marta: “Follow the Light to the core of the mountain. Hard is the way of the Keeper of Light.”

Me: I am going to have Chi'Baa take me to Eroisin.

Hi'Lena: The sun sounds rare, and so does the light. Not to mention this monster steals faces. It makes me wonder. I wonder who the Keeper of the Light is.

Marta: “The Keeper of Tombs knows the way.”

Me to Marta: Okay this is incredible... I was already on my way to Eroisin Keeper of Tombs when you said this.

Hi'Lena: I am curious as to what he has to say.

Marta: “The Nasenai want to use the power of Dragons.” I’m not sure, but it think this power might be inside the Tomb.

Eury: "I am still unsure of opening it..."

1:40am Me: "I would not open it without the blessing of the Keeper of Tombs. I do not want dabdi."

Marta: “Rhkatl was loved by many. Dragons were one of them." “They made him a gift that would last for eternity. A power of the Ancient Ones.”

Marta: “So he would use it to protect his kingdom and bring joy to the land, but he misused it for his heart was weak like the heart of men. So the Ancient Ones locked him up in the Tomb, not dead nor undead, until he had paid for his sins tearing him apart from the arms of his loved mother who became the Queen of Death.”

Eury: "Tragic, but it had to be done."

2:04am I am with Eroisin...

Me: "What do you know of the Tomb of Rhkatl?"

Eroisin: "Far too dangerous for you to be thinking about. Do you know what inside that Tomb? It has an ancient curse. Musono of Pemnove."

Me: "Let me tell you of what Marta has been saying to me..."

Eroisin: "Well, this certainly changes things. This has been foretold, but I did not realize it was at this time."

Me: "What was foretold?"

Eroisin: "That one day a Mother Queen would open the Tomb of Rhkatl."

Me: "What kind of situations do I keep getting myself into?"

Eroisin: "The ones you need to be in."

What is the Musono of Pemnove? "The bodies of the depths. The dead under the mountain."

Marta: “Oh how the seers had foretold that your son would fall leaving his empire behind, but you, your Majesty, didn’t want to see what had to be seen. Your pride blinded him out of his love for you. You paid the price and now it is the time.”

Marta: “See them coming from the north, singing the songs of the fallen that were sung a long time ago.” “Hear them now. Their rage increasing for the battle that is to come.” I think this is a conversation. Queen? “ I did not wish this fate to be set upon my son.” I’m missing many things.

3:30am Me: I am going to leave Lovely with Eroisin while I go to sleep. Maybe they will figure out something by the time I wake up.

Still May 19th...

10:32am Eury: "There might be controversy over this art. I do not want another war to start over the Orthrabui. You are a good and respectful Queen, so I think if the word does get out you know how to do it, there won't be much backlash. Still, you should still be careful about who knows you can do it. There is a reason the Orthrabui had to be done in secret and was later labeled as a forbidden art by 120,000 kingdoms in the cosmos who knew of it."

12:26pm Eury: "I am heading to Alfheim. There is something I must discuss with the tree."

Me: Oh, that sounds interesting. Let me know what happens.

Eury: "There is a spirit in the shape of a bear that told me someone else had been to the Land of Twilight to search for the power. As you know, you cannot come to the Land of Twilight so easily. The realm itself is constantly on the move so no one knows where it is. You can only come here only if the Land permits you to enter, or the gate keeper- myself or the tree- permits you to come in."

Eury: "Apparently, the tree sent a man to learn the art of Orthrabui and two others. She said it was essential for him to learn all three to bring balance to the realm of Chikapa."

Arella: Anyways Asteria has something to say about all of this but I’m gonna let her formulate her thoughts with this new information.

Eury: "I will say I still have my concerns. Destiny or not, messing with ancient energies or ancient curses can affect the winds of others' paths including your own significantly. Before you open this tomb, please think carefully about your decision. No matter what, you are still Queen, and your decisions affect others who serve you greatly. I am still talking to the tree. I am using my powers of the Krisa, there is something I must see"

2:48pm Me: I do not care to open the tomb, I am only doing so if it is necessary and part of my destiny. I do not open it for myself. I would rather not. Orthrabui was my only interest in this.

Hi'Lena: That is something I also want to ask. Why was Lovely interested in Orthrabui...? Is it important for the future?

Me: "I need in regards to what cannot be spoken of."

During the Hydra Battle...

7:38pm Marta to Lena: This is important I need to warn Amy. I think this was all a distraction. "A shadow rises from the Tomb looking for its owner." "Hurry up now, Queen. The time has come." I don't think you have much time.

After the Hydra Battle...

8:38pm Me: I tell you what, whoever Marta is connected with knows what it is talking about. How did she know I have a Unicorn horn?

Me: I am going to send my Vuu'chiiki rabbits to find her true self. I am going to use the info from her profile.

Eury: "Well, I cant move. I will tell Ava to retrieve me so I can come. I am very curious. Do you need me to pick you up as well Asteria?"

Arella: Damn it now she's torn between staying with Ilia and going with you lol

Eury: ".... I can bring you both"

Arella: "Oh good, that works then."

Me: My rabbits found her. She is on a moon.

8:50pm Eury: "Ava is here. I am coming for you two now, Asteria"

Asteria: "Well isn't that peculiar. What would she need to be on a moon for? They're not habitats. Unless she is a moon herself. But she wouldn't be on the moon if she was the moon... mumbling"

Me: 'She is on a moon.' Just going by what my rabbits told me.

Tulk: When we're all together we go.

Me: I am riding on Unghi. You can ride on Lunghi. We can go on them.

Arella: "Please pay your due respect to the moon once you arrive." I'm tempted to ask what for but I know she would get irritated at me lol

Eury: "What do you mean 'what for?'" Oh boy lol

Arella: I already know why you need to pay respect to a moon, I just want to taunt Asteria lol

Eury: "Oh.... Good thinking. We are almost there" "Oh my...." "What the hell...?"

8:56pm Arella: Oh Asteria is shocked too

Eury: "What happened to it...? If this is- what... "

Eury: "Ancient Moon, I am the ancient sun warrior. I pay my respects. Do you need healing...? Can you answer...?"

Tulk: I was not expecting that.

Arella: Damn.... it feels like my heart has been twisted.

Hi'Lena: Same...

Arella: I feel like crying... Asteria hasn't said a word, she's speechless.

Tulk: Is there any way to heal this moon?

Me: We must speak to her true self. She would know what happened. My rabbits can lead us straight to her.

Asteria: "The pain is so strong here... this is unbelievable."

Me: This must be related to the Tomb.

9:03pm Me: We are with her true self. Wow, what a true self!

Me: "This explains how she knew."

Tulk: I sense a lot of power from her. So is she an Oracle?

Arella: So, who's her TS? And don't say Oracle because I know what an Oracle is and she is not one.

Me: She is unlike any other being I have met. I cannot name what she is.

Tulk: Is she from another universe?

9:20pm Me: She almost looks like a child.

Asteria: "A moon child, huh? That's not it either."

Eury: "Why have you been taking from this moon?"

Me: What is she?

Arella: I don't know. Asteria won't look her in the eye.

Hi'Lena: Eury seems upset as well

9:25pm Tulk: A child on the surface.

Asteria: "Why do you think, just look at the state of this moon. It is horrible. Anyone who could do this to an ancient moon is sick in my eyes."

Hi'Lena: I mean as an ancient Star and an ancient Sun who has lived among the Ancient Moons and their civilizations, they know the real deal. For some reason, this being upsets them.

Me: Do we know this is her fault?

Eury: "What?"

Asteria: "I told you, moons are not habitats. Perhaps she knows so much because she's been taking knowledge and wisdom from this moon."

Tulk: Get information from her Eury. Let's figure this out rather than suppose and speculate.

Hi'Lena: I am trying to calm her down. She's a bit angry.... Okay she is calming down.

Eury: "Who are you? And why have you taken from this moon?"

.... (She is not saying anything)

Arella: Yeah she hasn't said anything since we arrived I think. She just stares at us. Which probably isn't helping with Asteria and Eury's anger.

Me: She has not spoken to me either.

Tulk: I can feel her stare.

Me: Maybe she needs a psychic link.

Arella: Actually maybe she will only speak if Asteria looks at her. She hasn't even spared her a single glance. I can tell her stare makes Asteria uncomfortable. Asteria why don't you just look her way, everyone else is fine.

9:32pm Eury: "I will hold your hand. Look at her then. We need answers"

Arella: "Ugh fine." Huh? That was a huge energy spike. "What the eff..." Did any of you guys feel that? I'm still reeling a bit.

Hi'Lena: A bit yes. It wasn't that big to me if I am being honest.

Arella: Weird, that was big to me, I'm still feeling it.

Tulk: I felt it.

Hi'Lena: I still feel it too. It still feels small to me idk why.

Me: I did not sense much from it.

Hi'Lena: Maybe she just wants to speak to you, Asteria.

9:36pm Arella: I can only describe it as being hit with a taser but without the bad effects. So a very electric energy. oh boy well here I go.

Asteria: "Wait! Don't say another word. Let me focus."

Asteria: "She sure gave me a lot of information with just one look. No wonder it was so powerful. I almost fell backward."

Tulk: What did you learn?

Asteria: "Well this is more efficient for me, I can just display it here and look through it like one big map. What is it you're looking to know?"

Eury: "Who is she?"

Asteria: "Well she's not as bad as I thought she was. Hang on, let me get the name of her kind."

Asteria: "Oh, so now you speak little one. She's extraterrestrial. Uwtowl is the name of their kind. Ah, she didn't give me many details of their kind. That's fine... I can respect her privacy. As for the moon... let's see, where is that... ah, here."

Arella: Speak? I didn't hear her speak Asteria.

Asteria: "Not the way you're used to speaking." "This is hard to decipher. Lots of names I don't recognize. This moon was invaded by the Rinfyid, another species of extraterrestrials. This girl...*garbled noise*."

Arella: I didn't get that Asteria.

Asteria: "I said this girl *more garbled noises*." What the eff.

Me: Tomb of Rhkatl?

Arella: Oh you want me to ask about that? I can't understand her anymore. It just comes out sounding garbled. Like a different language or something. I've tried like three times already.

Me: Eury can you understand Asteria?

Eury: "Say it to me Asteria."

Arella: Like sometimes she'll speak English but then the rest is garbled. "Okay." I still hear it garbled.

Eury: "That's because you need to study the dictionary more..... and Google Translate."

Arella: What, so you're saying you heard it fine?

Eury: "This girl is the protector of the moon. She has been keeping its energy in her until the threat passes."

Arella: That doesn't sound right...

Eury: "On behalf of the ancient suns, I, humbly apologize for my misjudgment and anger. That was my mistake."

Arella: I'm still confused?

Eury: "That is what Asteria said" "Ask her"

Arella: That's not the impression I got, let me look at the map.

Hi'Lena: (Perhaps I did not translate Eury's words right)

Arella: What in the actual eff, am I going crazy?

Hi'Lena: Did Asteria confirm...? Or did the child lie...?

Arella: Eury say something out loud to Asteria.

9:55pm Eury: "Henlo"

Arella: Why is everything still distorted? Is it just me? Even your guys' faces are distorted

Hi'Lena: .....? You okay?

Arella: Yeah I feel fine. Asteria...?

Hi'Lena: Maybe that shockwave did something to your senses.

Arella: No because they were working fine earlier weren't they, my senses are linked to Asteria's.

Hi'Lena: Perhaps it was too much to handle for you....? Idk... I'll ask Asteria.

Eury: "She says she doesn't know. Her senses work fine. Perhaps your connection got a little sparky. I will fix it for you. In the meantime, Tulkas can you give a description of her."

Arella: Hhhh whatever, I'll figure it out on my own

Eury: "Accept my help damn it!" Lmao

Arella: Okay then, if you don't believe me, I will get the info on my own even though I am disconnected from Asteria right now (can't hear or see her anymore, but I saw that girl and it scared the shit out of me, my instincts told me not to look at her).

Hi'Lena: Not to look...? Strange. Isn't that how you communicate?

Arella: I already have the map, I looked at it along with Asteria. I'll just go off of energetic memory. Unless you want me to communicate with her. Because I will to prove my point.

Hi'Lena: Okay... I did hear Asteria say she was protecting the moon's energy though for some reason. It's not that I don't believe you Sis, I just heard different. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong...

Arella: She's dangerous and this place is illusionary. I can't believe Asteria didn't realize it.

Hi'Lena: Even the Moon...?

Arella: Sometimes you notice more from a different perspective. No, the moon is real alright, I felt its pain. But it's covered in illusion. I'll shock Asteria with my energy to get her to actually pay attention to me.

Arella: I'm angry because that child is tricking us. Asteria got so caught up and excited with such an intricately detailed map she wasn't looking deeper.

Hi'Lena: Tulkas, can't you break illusions?

Tulk: I'm working on it. There's advanced power here that I've been trying to get rid of. I almost got rid of it.

Eury: That's because they're using Ancient Moon Magic... It is a powerful form of magic.

Arella: This girl keeps asking me what I'm doing, I'm so annoyed.

Me: So why does she want me to open the Tomb? Just wondering...

Eury: "Her answers don't seem legitimate." "We'd have to break through her lies to- Oh wait. I am such an idiot."

Arella: Eury, ask Asteria if she can hear me. I bet she'll say no.

10:14pm Tulk: Oh for effs sake there's another illusion under this one.

Hi'Lena: You are.... Your an ancient sun who shines through all lies and illusions and yet your not using that power.

Eury: "I will ask." "She says she cannot."

Arella: 'What are you doing?' Trying to get out. She just won't leave me alone will she. That's the third time she's asked.

Eury: "I am activating my Sun Magic. I call upon the sword Sun Rise. Cut through these illusions and shine with the truth and justice."

Eury: "Wow.... This is even more effed up than I realized"

Arella: It's irritating. Is she trying to irritate me? I feel like I've been trapped somewhere. Am I even still with Asteria?

Eury: "The monkey is not on Asteria's shoulder anymore. That sleepy riddle maker is probably with you somewhere. I can track him, and there by tracking you"

Arella: You know what, I'm going to calm down, relax, and ignore her. She must be trying to irritate me on purpose.

Eury: "Well.... I see slaves. Lots of them. A lot of settlements and shacks here. This is disgusting." "Are they seriously trying to harvest this Moon's power?" "Where is her TS?"

Arella: 'NOOOOOO!' Eff that hurt my ears! She screeched when I tried to reach out to the moon's energy, that scared me.

10:24pm Me: Do you think this is maybe not her real true self? But why did the rabbits bring us to her?

Hi'Lena: Is that truly her TS? Or is her TS down there somewhere where the slaves are?

Arella: Do you think maybe her true TS is a slave but Marta has been connected to this being..? Otherwise, how could we explain Marta knowing stuff? If her TS is a slave, it wouldn't make sense.

Hi'Lena: That's true... The Ancient Moons were diplomats and they kinda had to see all that was going on. That is how they blessed the Oracles. Their ancient magic is nothing to sneeze at. If she truly is harvesting this Moon's power it would explain why she knows so much about you.

Arella: Eury are you almost here, I can't find my way out and I can't break this prison or whatever either. Plus this girl is watching me like a hawk, super uncomfortable. Practically breathing down my neck and jump scaring me.

10:30pm Eury: "I am trying to get to you as quickly as possible without harming the Moon. I know where you are. I am almost there."

Arella: Sometimes I feel her presence but don't see her. It's pitch black here and the only light is coming from my energetic body but it's not a lot. So creepy, it's like I'm in a horror game *shudders*.

Tulk: Looking for the generators leeching this moon if it's power.

Me: Where is ilia?

Eury: "She is with Ava."

Eury: Next time Jake is playing that horror game, try to bring some extra blankets yeah?

Arella: Lol I need Jake in this situation, he would know what to do to help me out of this situation.

Tulk: I'm with Lovely. Using eyes to find generators. One of Vex's skills is remote viewing.

Arella: Oh I don't feel her presence here anymore, but there's someone else.

Tulk: Found three.

Eury: "If you hear footsteps, don't worry that's me"

Arella: Hm be careful I sensed the presence of someone else, like a shadow almost.

Eury: "Shadows die in my presence. I'm a sun for crying out loud. But then again, I am also Void and Queen of a twilight land.... Wow what a twist."

Arella: That is quite the twist. I do hear noises, that must be you.

Eury: "Are you assuming I just make random noises while walking....? No wait, don't answer that"

Tulk: I sent fire to all three generators to destroy them.

Me: Is this genuinely her true self? Is there something else to this?

Arella: I have no clue.

Hi'Lena: I dunno. I don't really like to assume all true selves are benevolent (though I know that's not what you are getting at.) It is extremely wrong for her or whoever is behind this to steal from this ancient moon though. If she is behind this, she is my enemy.

Tulk: Do moons have 'hearts'? Think I found it with my sight.

Hi'Lena: Yes, Tulkas.

Tulk: Ok. I'm on my way to free it. Told Lovely to come along.

Eury: "Oh my goodness... So I see where you are. She must have amped the illusion up around your prison... Thing is, there are three shadows here who think they stand a chance against me. You are in my way. Move."

Arella: Eury is so badass I love her. I do feel better now for some reason, probably because you are close by.

Eury: "They taste like burnt toast. How does Umbranathor eat like this? He must have a lot of guts.... "

10:54pm Eury: "I am about to cut through your illusion. Stand back."

Arella: Finally, this place makes me feel sick.

Eury: "I see you."

Tulk: We're at the place the heart is kept. Broke it out. Is it supposed to go anywhere?

Arella: Hmm the core of the moon? Center I mean.

Eury: "Your form of 'communication' does not work on me. Who are you? And why are you taking this Moon's power?"

Tulk: On it. This heart wants vengeance. I'll help her get it.

Me: We need to find out if she is indeed the true self of Marta. I want to find out for sure.

11:03pm Tulk: Encountering resistance. Fighting them off.

Me: I didn't want to be in combat for some reason. Now I am in it...

Tulk: Yeah, you kinda came along with me.

Arella: Hopefully you guys are okay. I’m gonna try to connect to Asteria.

Child: 'I am of the Venachikumba. I am surprised you made it this far... You impress me. As for the Moon, I am simply reclaiming what is mine'

Eury: "This was not yours for the taking."

Child: 'It is according to the deal I made. I need this power to help my people. You understand.'

Asteria: “Abusing the power of an ancient moon... disgusting. There is no honor or reason in that. You are a selfish being.”

Arella: That surprised me to suddenly hear her voice cx

Me: Something is harming Lovely. It is getting into her. Oh this hurts... Her abdomen.

Eury: "What deal?"

Child: 'This Moon and I made a personal deal. A wager, almost. He lost. I won. That is all there is to it. My people need Ancient Moon Magic. We thrive from the stars, are protected by the suns, and are in need of moons.... We are in chaos. But there are no moons for our planet. No one would come. So I decided to take matters into my own hands'

Eury: "Tulkas! Whats happening?"

11:08pm Me: Lovely is losing consciousness.

Eury: "I cannot stay with you. I am coming Lovely"

Eury: "Ava catch her!"

Tulk: I'm near Lovely now. Lost her for a bit.

Hi'Lena: How do you feel Amy? What happened? Was she stabbed or poisoned?

Me: "They are draining me."

Eury: "Not on my watch..."

Me: "Now they are adding something in me to replace what they took."

Hi'Lena: Wait what? Where are you? Are you not with Tulkas?

Me: "I am not with Tulkas."

Eury: "She must be in one of the prisons..."

Arella: So many illusions...

Tulk: Damn. This is an illusion then. I'm going to proceed to the center and return the heart to its rightful place. Eury, save Lovely.

Me: They took me when I mentioned something about combat.

11:15pm Eury: "It is time to activate my ancient sun power to the max. I am coming. No one messes with Lovely"

Eury: "I have a lock on your location. This place is even more creepy the further I go in."

Me: "I am unable to call for Unghi and Lunghi. I cannot call out to anyone."

Eury: "Almost there.... Hang in there." "Feel our bond. I am almost there."

Arella: This is surprisingly fun though. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a fun adventure like this with Lovely and such. Despite the danger lol.

Eury: "Give it back. Give me back that part of her core you shit heads."

Arella: Probably bad timing to say that but I don’t care cx

Tulk: We're missing something. This should be working.

Eury: "What should be working?"

Arella: Do you mean putting the heart back where it belongs? Doesn’t it need healing?

Hi'Lena: I feel you near. Can you feel me?

Me: "I feel you but it feels misdirected. Like light bouncing off mirrors."

Eury: "Mirrors huh...?"

Arella: Hm is it weird to say that although everyone seems kind of split up I still feel you all, like we’re all connected?

Tulk: Yeah. You're right. It needs to heal. But more than that.

Arella: Oh so you think there’s something more missing

Hi'Lena: I mean who knows how much power she stole from it already.

Ark: I can't seem to locate you. I'm trying to locate you. Something seems to be blocking me. I'll try to focus harder.

11:23pm Me: Oh pain in my abdomen again. They are doing another transfusion of my energy.

Asteria: “It’s not just about power.”

Arella: Don’t go all cryptic on me I don’t even know where you are Asteria.

Me: Lovely is crying. I am too.

Eury: "I am activating a Sun Bomb."

Asteria: “I need to reach its core. There must be a reason why the girl got upset at Arella when she tried to reach out to the moon’s energy.”

Eury: "This will get rid of the 'mirrors' and illusions"

Tulk: We're missing something important. And I think it affects all of us on some level. I don't know why.

11:26pm Eury: "I see you."

Eury: "Oh stars... Stay calm. I'm going to remove this junk from you."

Me: I feel so traumatized right now. What did they take from me?

Eury: "Some of the Welbru, some energy, and some gifts I gave you. I also see some gifts Ark gave you taken as well. I have it all here thankfully. I just need to remove this."

Me: The next question... is what did they put inside me instead?

Tulk: They took one of the rings I gave you.

Eury: "It looks like tar to me..." "This looks like false energy"

Me: Finally got Marta's real name. She just posted it in chat for me.

Ark: I am with you now. What has happened to you? You seem a bit less. Like something was taken from you.

Me: It was taken. Much was taken from me. They have it here on this moon.

Ark: Then we shall find it.

11:34pm Eury: "I am clearing you."

Tulk: The heart called for its energy back. It's coming from a planet that's fairly far from here.

Eury: "I want to talk to the suns of that planet. What the hell have they been doing?"

11:36pm Eury: "The gunk is cleared. I'm putting your pieces back in"

Tulk: The heart just said 'suppressed' when you asked, Eury

Me: I do not feel complete. Something is missing from me.

Eury: "I'm not finished"

Tulk: The energy is on its way back. She's using my energy as a catalyst.

Eury: "Oh for crying out loud.... They removed such an essential piece and yet treated it like mud."

11:44pm Eury: "There. Feel anything else missing...?"

Me: "Yes, there is something missing from my core, my ocean, and my promise."

Eury: "Let me see..."

Ark: I'm searching the area seeing if I can find some trace of your energy.

Me: Tulkas are you able to trace any of my energy anywhere?

Eury: "Okay. Okay, I found one." "There's a piece up there."

Tulk: I see you're energy on a ship. It's being taken away. I'm going after it.

Eury: "These people are thieves...."

Ark: We won't let that happen. I think I found where your energy is.

Tulk: On the ship. Near your energy.

May 20th...

12:00am Tulk: They stole a lot. Piece of your core here with your love energy. And some of your heart. I destroyed the ship and its people. I'm on my way back to you now.

12:06am Ark: I found a piece of it your energy I'm going for it it's in this tower type structure. I'm entering the tower now. Seem to shine on the inside. There is a stairway leading up. I'm taking it now. I'm at the top.

Hi'Lena: It looks like I'm going to have to do another rescue mission. I need to find Asteria.

Me: Am I somewhere safe?

Eury: "Here is one last part of you."

Me: Where is everything Tulkas brought back? Did you see him yet?

Eury: "Yes. He gave it to me. I just finished putting it in." "Okay. That should be it. Feel anything else missing? Or is that it?"

Me: "My core is incomplete. My ocean is also missing its rising tide. Tulkas got back my promise."

Eury: "Still...? Damn. I do not sense your piece of core anywhere on this Moon... I sense that rising tide though"

Ark: Seems to be a crystal wall blocking but I can sense your energy on the inside. I'm going to see if I can shatter it. It is cracking, but still no good. Hmm let me think. Freezing it. It's breaking. I'm through. I'm going to contain this energy of yours I don't know what kind it is I'm heading back to you. Here sweetness idk what part of you this is can you tell me?

Me: Ark just got my rising tide. He is here.

Eury: "Okay, good." "Ava is coming back"

Me: I felt a huge return of power with that rising tide. I hadn't personally heard about it until tonight. Now just to find the missing piece of my core.

Eury: "Ava has it."

12:21am Ava: 'Queen Lovely. I believe this belongs to you?'

Me: "I am complete." Wow, I can feel that! I didn't realize the intensity until it was taken and returned.

Eury: "Ava please get them home safely. I need to go after Asteria."

12:27am Eury: "You are heading back to Alfheim. I have a wandering star to search for"

Arella: Wandering star haha that’s cute.

Eury: "Asteria is passed out. Weirdo, of course this isn't the core.... She touched something else instead."

Arella: Yeah thought so. What is it?

Eury: "Some weird electric energy."

Me: So we don't have confirmation that was the real true self of Marta?

Eury: "No. We are going to have to come back here more prepared. I will go to that planet and free those Suns' energies. I'm sure they will be more than happy to free this moon and clear the illusions. Not to mention Suns make excellent interrogators."

Hi'Lena: I need to find out what is her connection to that tomb if that is indeed her TS.

Arella: I hope that’s not her TS. Such a creepy being.

Eury: "Asteria is chanting."

Arella: She is? What for?

Eury: "In favor of the Moon"

Arella: Aww that’s sweet.

Eury: "We are heading home now. And by home I mean a safe forest-y place"

Arella: Yess omg finally. Some nice dirt and grass, trees. My ideal haven.

Me: Well, this is certainly interesting who Marta says her true self is a Primordial Dragon coming from Light... Oh my! Marta just sent me her real photo with name and the energy signature is different. I had my rabbits use the picture on her profile which is not her! My Vuu'chiiki rabbits didn't have her real name or photo.

May 20th...

11:20am Eury: "We are needed. The Fates have asked us to come."

Eury: Asteria is coming too. The last time we were with the Fates was when King Orion kept messing with Lovely.

Arella: It’s been a while then hasn’t it.

Hi'Lena: Indeed it has. Eury was sleeping and then they woke her up with the message that we three have to go. I must also bring my Tomb.

Me: Yeah that was in December I think.

Eury: "I have a feeling we will not be the only ones at the meeting..."

11:25am Eury: "I do not know why I feel this, but I can sense something important will occur and we are not the only ones involved"

Ava: Do you need an escort, My Queen?

Eury: "No, Ava. I have Asteria. Lovely, are you meeting us there?"

Me: I am almost there. I am riding on Unghi.

11:35am Eury: "Asteria and I are here"

Me: I just arrived. I am coming to you.

Me: As soon as I am with you I am not anymore. Then I come back again. I am with you now... Oh... Let me try that again... It is like I am going against a current of some sort. I just woke up and have no idea what Lovely has been doing...

Me: I am at the Fates for the other universe. That explains this.

Hi'Lena: Oh...! Wait, we were called from the Fates from the other universe...? I had not realized.

11:47am Me: I am coming to our universe now. Which ones were we meant to be at?

Hi'Lena: I am guessing since they asked me to bring my Tomb it is from our universe. I do not think the Fates from the other universe would care about the wills that have died from another universe completely that has nothing to do with them.

Me: They must be connected. These Fates and our Fates because I could get close to you there for moments, but this current was separating us between universes.

Hi'Lena: Ah I see. Perhaps you were able to get there so seamlessly because Void is connected to that universe's Veil.

Me: Not just the Veil. They also have Light and Void. There is Void there. I am traveling back to our universe through Void.

12:00pm Me: I am finally here. I am with you.

Hi'Lena: Alright, good. Let's proceed and see what they want. My will'o'wisps are behind us carrying the Tomb.

Eury: "Let's take our seats"

Fates: 'Thank you for coming. We have brought you here today for several reasons. But first, Queen Eurynome: The Tomb of the Will'

Fates: 'Thank you. Queen Lovely. Are you aware a war is stirring?'

Me: "Yes, I am aware of a war. The Blacken Sun."

Fates: 'Asteria of the Oracles. Are you aware of the time of when death will befall?'

Asteria: "I am aware of when the Last Straw will occur. I am aware of when the 6th star will dampen. I am aware of when the fist of the high mountain will rain down."

Fates: 'Eurynome. Your majesty, are you aware of how many lives will be taken and the burden the Divine will carry upon their shoulders?'

Eury: "I am aware. Many lives would be taken placing the twilight moons upon the Divine's shoulders."

Me: "It is caused when the child of the east is met with the spider."

Fates: 'And are you aware that your actions and destinies have been pushing to these very moments?'

Me: "We are the solution. You have seen this."

Fates: 'Correct. Princesses, we are not here to judge you. We only ask here and now that you are aware of the situation at hand'

Me: "I am aware. It is for this reason I seek the art of Othrabui."

Fates: 'The art of Othrabui is but one puzzle piece to this solution. If you use it and it alone, you will not find the solution. Rather, push it away.'

Me: "My Fates, is the Tomb of Rhkatl part of the solution?"

Fates: 'It is. However, you must be careful of how and when you open it. Watch for the next snowfall, when the fifth star shines brightly in the night sky. That is when you must open the tomb.'

Fates: 'This event will be cataclysmic. Your fates are interwoven with this path.'

Me: "We are meant to be part of this."

Arella: I wonder why they called us just now.

Asteria: “What is the reason for bringing us here at this time? Are you warning us?”

Fates: 'We merely wanted you to be aware of what is to come. Your hearts will show you the next step in your path.'

Me: "How can we best prepare for what is to come?"

Fates: “There will be guides and friends on your journey who will help you realize what must be done. Beware of the poisonous flowers and their beauty.”

Me: "Is there anything else you desire us to know?"

Fates: “We will not reveal everything at this moment. This is only a fraction. You three are not ready yet and you must continue strengthening your bond and your minds.”

Me: "Is it okay if I share about this conversation in my post?"

Fates: 'Yes, the world should know of the threat at hand.'

Fates: 'Lovely, the clarity you seek lies within. Your potential is blooming. Eurynome, your strength is increasing. Continue on the path you are on. Asteria... we have a task for you. I believe this will help with what you’ve been struggling with.'

Asteria: “I knew they would have a task for me... I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I don’t really have a choice, do I?”

Arella: Doesn’t seem like it Asteria.

Me: "Fates will you help me with the Orthrabui I seek?"

Fates: 'We give you this. It shall teach you the art of Othrabui.'

1:15pm *Fates give Lovely a scroll*

Fates: 'This shall give you Othrabui.'

Arella: “How exquisite!” Asteria seems to be admiring it.

Me: "Is it approved that others find out I know Orthrabui?"

Fates: 'We want them to know you do.'

May 21st...

3:24am Marta: “There’s not much time. We’ve already lost enough. The Nasenai have what they wanted. The battle was a distraction. Kronos knew if it.”

4:27am Marta: The creepy moon girl is still around. She might be looking for you.

Me: Thank you for this warning. You're right I think she is considering what they took from me. They probably want it again.

Marta: I think she’s angry and wants it back.

1:47pm Marta: I think the moon girl is coming after you. She’s gathered some of her people. 500 maybe. Their moon is dying. I believe they want Welbru.

Marta: Why did I have to choose such a troublesome profile picture? I think they’re attacking at night. I believe they bring some of their technology as well.

3:00pm Me: Lovely cannot be found in any universe.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard