Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven

 
Finally! They say the third time is the charm right? We finally got him. He cannot be destroyed, but we did do something to put an end to him... Let's begin... Make sure to read Parts One and Two first.

Eury: "Give me a moment to sit... Okay, so first... Vex. As you know, Vex possessed ancient magic. It was before even my time. It is very powerful and might be Primal Magic. I am not totally sure. Anyways... He was able to use this magic to have control over Umbranathor for a period of time. A King for a puppet is what he wanted.

It is the same thing he wanted for Lovely. 'Just act natural while I pull the strings' you know? He was doing it to a lot of leaders. That is how he got so powerful. Well, one of the reasons. He wanted all of his puppets to be at full power though. The more power they have, the more influence they have, and the more power he gained."

Arella: Wait you think Vex is alive? I had the same impression. I've been thinking the same ever since you said he was dead but I didn't know how to approach you about the topic because I think he may still be alive because of Asteria.

Arella: When he kidnapped Eury and Asteria, she made a deal with him. She gave him one of her golden eggs. Remember the one I gave you a long time ago? They are very important and very powerful, she only has so many of them. I think because of that egg he managed to keep himself alive.

Asteria: "I'm sorry my beautiful dear, I really wish I had not given it to him. I placed sacred power into his hands that he should not have. I had to do it though, for my sister... I couldn't stand to see her in pain." "I'm aware of how serious this situation is. I hope you can forgive me, my dear. I was selfish."

Arella: I can tell she feels really guilty. It also sucks for her because sometimes she can feel his energy through her connection with the egg.

Tulk: She did it to save her sister. Can't fault her for that. Do we know of the other puppet leaders Vex is in control of? Or was that control over them relinquished?

Ark: How do we go about getting this egg back? If that is possible.

Arella: I don’t know. I was thinking that if he was truly dead I could try going to retrieve it but Asteria told me that she sensed he was still alive. I would rather not have to encounter him again, but I know it’s inevitable.

Ark: Where do you think he might be hiding?

Me: Did Asteria also give an egg to Kronos?

Arella: A long time ago, yes. She’s never told me why. I don’t like that she gives them away as bribes. Eury was upset when Asteria bribed Vex. Lovely is the only person who she’s given an egg to that was not intended to be a bribe.

Arella: Also I’m not sure where he would be hiding out Ark. When Eury and I encountered him it was in a realm where we could not feel. Eury had to rely on a different method of sensing and I had to rely on hearing. She told me the name of it but I don’t recall it at this time.

Eury: Bokulohem.

Ark: Is there any way of tracking the egg?

Arella: Asteria possibly could, but I’d hate to put her through any pain. Just thinking about the egg is painful for her.

Ark: Could the other eggs be used as bait or something maybe baiting Vex might bring him out of hiding or someone connected to him?

Eury: Vex is a mastermind. He is always 10 steps ahead. We need to think of every possible thing he could do and counter it... sigh I hate him. Every time I think he is dead..... Anyways, I am going to study the ancient magic he used. Maybe that will give us leverage.

Arella: I cannot risk that. They are too precious to me. I don’t see them as just objects.

Eury: I am calling my servants to bring me the ancient books about that magic. Although I cant move maybe they could at least read it to me...

Me: I could be bait for Vustik.

Ark: That's a great idea sweetness but do you feel ok doing that?

Me: Yes, I can do it.

Ark: We will have to think of a good plan that doesn't involve you getting taken or anything. I'm just concerned for your safety sweetheart.

Hi'Lena: Asteria has arrived at Void Capital. Eury wants to speak with her...

Ark: I got some news. Information on Vex. Hmm seems from what the Raven has told me has jumped into a human body. Since they are the easiest to posses.

He may try to jump again. I'll know when he does. When he does will be the time to catch him. He is very weak at the moment.

Did a search in the group... Checking Naturome... Found Vex! I have him in my hands.

Ark: You do. Give him to me and then grab my hand. We are taking him to the Borderlands.

Ark: Grab onto me we are going to jump. Ready?

Me: Okay, yes.

Ark: We need to push him out now. We may need help once he is out. I need you to focus with me. I need you to burn with your fire. Now do it! More, I need more. Do not hesitate. I can take it. He's out.

Vex: So it has come down to you two as I knew it would. You think you can stop me?

Me: He knew it would happen like this? Is that good or bad?

Ark: Good for us bad for him.

Vex: There is no one who can destroy me. You and your friends have ruined my plans. But I will take from you, Queen.

Me: Take what?

Vex: Your love.

*He has an orthac blade*

Me: No! Run Ark! I got him.

Ark: I will not leave you here alone with him. Now we end this.

Me: I cannot let him take you.

Ark: He won't. You won't let him nor will I.

Vex: You seem too confident. All alone by yourself. When I finish you then your kind will be erased from time forever.

Me: Do you know who I am now?

Vex: That is impossible. How did this happen?

Ark: I'm not alone anymore thanks to my love.

Vex: Wait what do you mean? This can't be. Your kind was gone...How is this possible?

Me: I brought them back.

Gabriel: Well hello there Vustik. Long time no see.

Me: They are arriving in the borderlands!

Ark: They are the Seven. We are here and we are ready to serve you, my love. As we are speaking we are empowering you with our power.

Tulk: Coming to you guys.

Ark: Good. He's moving fast. We need your speed. Catch him quickly. Hold him until we get there.

Me: He is running.

Ark: Running fast.

Tulk: I see him. Catching up.

Ark: Put that armor I gave you both. It'll protect you from that orthac blade.

Gab: Hold him Tulkas.

Melek: We must combine or power together into Asherah.

Me: The Seven and Osiris are only ones who call me by that name.

Melek: Tulkas do you have him?

Ark: Quickly now he can't jump from here. We must do this now.

Ark: Sweetness are you ready to receive our power?

Me: Yes, I am ready.

Melek: Then let it be so.

The Seven: We combine ourselves to one we are the seven we are guardians of the Divine. We give our power unto the one who brought us back

The Seven: Let it be so.

Tulk: I got him.

Ark: Pin him down with that sword I gave you then move away quickly.

Tulk: Done.

The Seven: We give our power onto Asherah. Hear us feel us.......let it be so.

Melek: I Melek, bind you Vustik Rokim to your deeds may all the suffering you brought unto others be yours now.

Ert: I Ertienaoch, take away your health your life force.

Mich: I Michelae, take away your strength your ways to war.

Yaz: I Yazidet, take away your sight.

Bar: I Bartelnia, take away your power.

Ark: I EinossArku, take away your destiny and seal your fate.

Gab: I Gabriel, bring you death for the countless lives you have taken.

The Seven: Together we give this power unto you who saved us brought us back.

The Seven: Now take it all from him.

Me: Doing so now.

Vex: What is happening to me...?

Vex: This cannot be...

Me: I am putting his power into this orb.

Ark: Tulkas dispell that portal he's trying to open. Quickly while she finishes taking his power.

Me: I am sucking his power and magic into an orb in my hands.

Vex: Damn you goddess! This...cannot...be...ahhhhh...!!!!

Vex: What have you done?

Vex: I cannot move!

Vex: My power... No!... What have you done?

Me: I am taking all his ancient primal magic.

The Seven: We give onto the one that brought us back the power to bind you to this realm...

Vex: NOOOOO!!!!

Vex: My power... My magic... Give it back to me!

Me: It is mine now.

Ark: Welcome to the borderlands... Here forever is where you will stay.

Me: Did I finish taking all the power and magic from him?

Ark: Yes. Now use it against him. Chain him here.

Me: He may keep his essence, but I am keeping his power and magic.

Vex: What...is...happening?... I can't break free...

Me: Bound to the borderlands for eternity. I claim all this power and magic as my own. Now henceforth belonging to me.

Vex: Damn...you...damn...you all...

Gab: Here is where you will stay and there are many here that are here because of you. I'm sure they would like to confront you about what you did to them.

Vex: No...no...NO!!!

The Guardians: We have come to see this happening

Me: I am absorbing this orb of magic and power.

Tulk: I'm going to take most his intellect and skills. So he doesn't try to plan an escape. He'll have just enough to process his punishment.

The Seven: The Guardian of the borderlands have come.

Me: The egg? What about the egg?

The Guardians: We will keep him here. He must answer for his crimes.

Melek: You mean this one?
*opens his hand revealing a golden egg*

Me: I will take that.

Melek: It is yours.

Vex: What..is this?...
*chains form around him*

Ark: It is done here he will remain powerless for all time.

Me: Do I have everything from him?

Gab: I'm sure Eurynome will want to have some fun with him later haha.

Melek: Yes, you do. There is one more thing you can take from him for Eurynome.

Ark: His eternal heart. Take is for Eury. I'm sure she will have an interesting idea of what to do with it.

Me: Perfect.

Ark: Use that orthac blade.

Me: Got the blade. Should I cut his heart out?

Vex: No... no... noo...stay away from me....you vile woman you...

Bar: Yes, take it from him.

Gab: He will not die but without it, he will never be able to leave this place or ever regain power.

Me: I am going to keep the blade in case we need it later.

Ark: It is yours.

Me: I have his heart in my hands. Perfect gift for my Eury.

Tulk: I have his intellect. It is mine now.

Melek: Tulkas you have served your Queen and us well. For this, you must be rewarded.

Ark: Take this spear.

Tulk: Thank you.

The Seven: You knight you Tulkas as one of our own. We knight you.

The Seven: As for you Queen Asherah we give you our power may it serve you as Queen.

Tulk: I am honored.

Bar: Tulkas also take my dragon friend Jui-sia to go with you. He will be a good companion to you.

Tulk: He is beautiful. Thank you.

The Seven: As for you Queen Asherah we give you wings.

The Seven: Look at your back.

Me: Beautiful! I wonder if they can be pink?

Ark: They can be whatever color you wish my love.

The Seven: It is done here.

Me: You are incredible. Thank you Seven.

Vex: I...have...failed...I am...noth...ing.

Arella: If you guys got Vex then did you happen to get her egg back?

Me: Yes, I have it.

Tulkas did clearings on everyone in the group that was affected by Vex.


  
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard