Eroisin: Keeper of Tombs

 
I decided to come find you instead of having you brought to me. I felt it would be needed for this session.

We are at some ancient ruins in the Nature Realm. There is a building here. I think you are inside.

My Satyr companion Rianxaor is here at the ruins with me. As are my wolves Unghi and Lunghi.

*Important: To understand this session I recommend reading these posts first:*

Knight of Nature...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/431535940621773/


Naturpei, Welbru, and Krisa...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/431658890609478/


*Continuing on...*

I hear spirits whooshing about. They are coming out of your body and going back in. Moving through you. This seems normal for you. It is not concerning.

Eroisin: "Welcome my Queen I have been waiting for you to visit me."

Me: What is happening here?

Eroisin: "This is called Mokupo. This is where we open the Wiloi."

I invited Eurynome to come and join us.

Eury: "Before I enter this place I must pay my respects."

Zoe: Eurynome is chanting. I feel a spike of energy. I am not sure if it is my power within me that has yet to integrate, or it is the ruins responding.

Me: The ruins are responding to you. There are so many spirits here whooshing all over the place in and out. They are going in and out of us. This is a very important moment. He was waiting for me to arrive.

Eury: "I am grateful" "Indeed he was"

Me: Something is happening to me. I am being filled with this energy. It is very powerful.

Eroisin: "The Wiloi is a tomb containing the ancient energy of Ba'bona."

Me: Oh, I am intrigued. Tell us of Ba'bona.

Me: The energy inside me is increasing in intensity. I am starting to levitate off the ground.

Eroisin: "Ba'bona is what changes the course of energy itself. Depending on how it is used, it can be extremely powerful and efficient."

Me: What is it meant to be doing to me? Why did you want me here?

Eroisin: "Naturpei has returned. This is a gift to not only celebrate but change your energy course so it can flow more freely through you."

Me: Then it is good Eurynome has also come.

Eroisin: "She will inherit the same gift. She just needs to swallow what was returned to her first"

Eury: I am starting to integrate my power. I will receive the gift now.

Me: I feel like I am in a waterfall of energy. Except it is coming from all directions.

Eury: I am getting very hot. Its like energy is hugging me. I love the physical and energetic connection. This is amazing.

Me: I am going along for the ride and my body is being supported in the air by these spirits.

Eury: My body actually feels heavy. That is an interesting juxtaposition we have going on.

Me: It feels heavy because the energy is hitting you from all directions.

Eury: Even in my physical body my muscles are getting tense. I am feeling very interesting energy. It feels very light.

Me: This is exactly how I am feeling. I feel the floating in the air while feeling heavy at the same time.

Eroisin: "This is the gift of Ba'bona. Not only will you have Naturpei flow you, but also Welbru for you and Krisa for Eurynome. Your connection to them shall be complete."

Eury: I feel tense yet relaxed. So Ba'bona must be the harmonious link between our energies and connection.

Me: Welbru is the heaviness and intensity and Krisa is the lightness and relaxation.

Eroisin: "You are both correct. This is the fusion of your energies: Welbru, Krisa, and Naturpei."

Me: His eyes are glowing white and he is in some sort of energy trance. It is amazing. So many spirits are coming out of him. He is glowing.

Me: Huge spirit hands are holding us up. They look like bones made of spirits. They are holding us and connecting us together with Ba'bona.

Eury: I am bowing my head. They deserve the utmost respect.

Me: It is peering into the deepest reaches of our existence. We are being judged.

Eury: Whoa, that was a huge spike. This energy is tremendous.

Eroisin: "You have been found worthy by Ba'bona. You have no dabdi."

What is dabdi? "The Debt of the Tombs."

Eury: It makes me wonder if there are tomb raiders who try to take ancient energies...

What is your name? "Eroisin." (pronounced e-roy-sin)

Me: Do you remember what was unleashed from the tombs in Sumer?

Eroisin: "Oh, I remember. That was the day the world turned dark."

Me: "Call in the Debt of Sumer. It is time."

The Sumerian debts have been called. His eyes turned black and now there is a dark storm around him.

Eury: Wow.... I have never seen anything like this before.

Me: The energy stolen by the Sumerians is starting to collect here in these ruins. Do you feel the power?

Eury: It is hard to miss. It is epic.

He is still calling the energy back to us. He eyes are totally black. There are not even whites in his eyes. He is immensely powerful and ancient.

Eury: "This is a passionate dance."

Me: Let's dance in the energy being brought forth.

Eury: "I am with you Love."

Me: Why did you not call in the Debts of Sumer before?

Eroisin: "I cannot call them in without permission from the Queen. This is important. Your rule is important."

Me: You needed my permission?

Eroisin: "Yes."

Me: Why am I so important? To this in particular I mean.

Eroisin: "You represent the life force that is Nature Folk. With debt comes lack of Welbru. It is important with your permission it be called back to have Welbru flow again."

Me: "Call it all back. I give my permission."

Oh wow... right after I gave permission.... Something is happening.

Eury: Yeah you're definitely right. I feel it too.


Nature Folk are getting their power back. This is the day of the Return of Power May 9th 2018. Welbru shall be at full power again.

I made a post in the group: All Nature Folk in the group... You may feel powerful energy flowing into you. You may feel the intensity. I will explain later... This is related to the IG session I am working on...

Eury: "The Krisa shall deliver this."

Eroisin: "Queen of the Krisa. I humbly ask that you safely and swiftly return these powers and energies to whom they belong. Please give your servants permission."

Eury: "I give my permission. May they reclaim what was stolen from them. If anyone tries to steal this power away they will accumulate debt of a thousandfold. It has been spoken."

Me: "Take back all the power that has been stolen from the Nature Folk."

When Sumer got into trouble in the first place is they dressed up and tried rituals that we're not meant for them. They didn't have full knowledge and they caused immense harm. They were greedy for power.

They were Sumerian dabblers. They raided the ancient tombs and sacred places. They stole from Nature Folk and unleashed powers and energies they should not.

There's a reason why Sphinx energy is for guarding tombs. A reason why they're in a stationary position. Summerians dabbled in that path and unleashed some nasty energies on the earth.

Me: The Krisa Will'o'wisps are here.

Eury: They are very swift. I'm impressed.

Eury: "It is done. My servants have brought them all back their powers that were stolen."

Me: Oh my dear, we are not finished taking back what is ours. We are taking everything they took from us.

Me: "Eroisin, no holding back. Reclaim everything."

Eury: "This is one of the many reasons why I love you."

Me: My undead army has been activated. They are going forth to take back what cannot be summoned.

Eury: "I have my servants at the ready."

Here at ancient ruins in the Nature Realm. It is a sight to behold. It is a historic event.

Me: Ancient Ones that hold reins of power in the world are freaking out... They have lost much of their power. It didn't belong to them.

Eury: "I am bringing forth their punishment. This is what happens when debt is called in. As the Guardian, I will make this so."

Nature Folk are gathered around but cannot enter in due to the massive amount of energy.

Eroisin no longer has a form. He looks like pure energy. Far more powerful than before.

Eury: "I hear the cries of the robbers. I hear their screams. And frankly, I do not care."

Eury: "A lot of paths are reopening. Doors once closed are now open. I need to guide those on their way. No longer will they be lost."

Me: Krisa shall now be at her full majesty and Welbru at full force.

Me: The energy is surrounding us in a large pyramid shape. We are in the center. There is so much heat.

Eury: "I love it." "It is very intimate."

Me: The tombs are reclaiming what belongs to the dead. The dead are getting their revenge. They shall not be defiled. I am not referring to dead humans.

Eury: "I must speak with the tree after this. It is Fall for her during this time. Her leaves will touch many because of this."

Me: The energy is no longer in a pyramid shape. It has changed into more of a dome. Shaped like the top of an egg. More rounded than before. It is multi-colored. Eroisin is standing right next to us.

Eury: "I recognize many different energies here. This is so beautiful."

I could sense some in the Mind Power group disrespecting what they were receiving. I hope they realize how serious this is.

Lovely made the comment: "Do not disrespect this energy coming through, or belittle it or I will rip it straight from you."

Me: There is a massive gigantic being coming towards us. A behemoth. He is an ally to us. Wowzers! I have never seen a Nature Being this huge.

Eury: Holy shit! "He is beautiful. I want to know his name."

Me: He has a gift. A gift that will secure against all threats... He has given himself to me. He vows himself to my service. His name is Pinagnn.

Eury: "Tell him I said thank you. He has my love and care."

Me: You will get to know him. He shall be my companion along with my wolves.

Eury: "I see a bird creature. What is that...?"

Me: That is Azasushann.

Eury: "Interesting." "Lovely, I have something for you too."

Me: I thank you for your gift my beautiful.

Me: Eroisin is back in his humanoid form. We have reclaimed everything and it is still on its way back to us.

Zoe: Are there are any companions for Eury...?

Me: Yes, you have Azasushann. He is fierce and powerful. You may ride on his back when you travel.

Eury: "Aza was it...? You are very fast for your size. Will you be able to keep up with me...?" "I like you. I love beings with a fire in their cores. We will get along just fine."

Aza: "I will serve you henceforth my Queen. When you need wings so you can take flight to the unknown and to the forbidden, I will be there. Call on me, I will be your key, wings, and guide."

Me: I haven't even started on IG session questions yet...

Me: What is your role in the Nature Realm?

Eroisin: "I am a Keeper of Tombs. I am the Vessel of the Protected. I hold keys to ancient powers long forgotten. Powers that should stay forgotten until the time is right."

Me: When will the time be right for the ancient powers to return?

Eroisin: "When you say it is time. With the permission and force of the Welbru and the hand and properties of the Krisa."

Me: I had a feeling it was something Eurynome and I were going to do together.

Eury: He says we cannot do it without each other.

Eroisin: "You should know the Keeper of the Tombs is responsible for the ancient energies within such tomb dead or alive. I am a keyholder and it is both a blessing and a burden. I am bound by the tomb but the energies are forever grateful to me.

If something were to happen to the energies inside, it is not the energies or the tomb that punishes me, it is myself. I take this job very seriously, even after death. Tomb Keepers have a sacred role. Their part is essential. They are responsible for protecting the balance.

Just like you, Queen Eurynome, you have a job hidden in the shadows, but without it there would be drastic changes throughout the Nature Realm. Krisa is not just a pathfinder or a guardian, it helps Welbru stand and be still when it needs to be.

It heals those who need a second chance. Fires up others when their life and destiny may be in danger. It is an energy that comes only when the time is right.

Without this, countless lives would be lost. Destinies and fates snipped. It is a thankless energy, but a needful one. Tomb Keepers have thankless jobs, but I am forever thankful to the energies. May I protect them always."

Me: What do you mean when you say you are the Vessel of the Protected?

Eroisin: "I carry the protected's weight on my shoulders. I shall carry them through any event or consequence. They are my burden. I speak for them, I lay down my life for them, I care for them."

Me: Who are the protected?

Eroisin: "The spirits."

Me: These are the spirits that were going in and out of us. That were coming out of you?

Eroisin: "Yes."

HM: Amy, Ren said he's coming to you.

Me: Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard?

Eroisin: "To work with the Queens and help their energies. This is very important."

Me: Very interesting. Why do you need to be in Midgard for this?

Eroisin: "Naturpei, Krisa, and Welbru must be present on Midgard. Gaia needs it. I am prepared to do what I must so that it can thrive there. If not, we will lose Mother. And if we will lose Mother, Naturpei will never be the same."

Me: Will Naturpei, Krisa, and Welbru change the humans in Midgard?

Eury: "He is thinking.... He has a serious look on his face."

Eroisin: "Truth be told... I do not think so. It may change their abilities or how long they live, but will they pay their respects? Stop thinking they are entitled to all? Or even not try to dominate one another with it? I doubt it.... Perhaps I am biased, but I doubt it."

Me: How will we bring Naturpei to Midgard? Through true self integration?

Eroisin: "Yes. After you two have merged, once you are integrated you can bring it there."

Me: How can your incarnation best integrate with you so you can work with us in Midgard?

Eroisin: "Introduce yourself to new energies and pay your respects. It is especially important to pay respect to your own energy that is locked inside your core. You can reach it by connecting with me."

Eroisin: "The Pegasus Energy tracks especially Pegasus Magic Training are very important."

Eury: He wants him to use all the Pegasus tracks.

Me: What path do you want your incarnation on?

Eroisin: "I desire for him to use the Lycan series as well as the Shaman subliminal. Being a guardian is part of my nature."

Me: Do you intend to be a Lycan?

Eroisin: "I shall have the blessing of the Lycans for my incarnation to be of their kind. I shall always have my duty to the Tombs, the Protected, and to you. The Lycan series shall cause me to become a more powerful guardian in Midgard."

Eury: "It has been a long time since I've been Queen here... What am I to do?"

Erosin: "Your Majesty, you never stopped being Queen. You will know what to do beside Lovely Her Majesty. Everything will become clear for both of you after your merging. You two will do great things together."

Me: What merging? Did we do that or is there more?

Eurynome: We had to merge after I was 100% full of power like you in the Tree to finalize the coronation. That is what Vox said.

Me: Oh yeah. Should both you and I go in the tree at that time?

Eury: "I think we should. The Void Monster gave me my power before I came here. It is a long story. I have it in me now. I am integrating the memories before I integrate the power."

Eury: "I have to find a safe place to integrate my powers."

Me: Inside the tree of course. I will join you.

Eurynome: "Of course. Thank you Dear."

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard