Hidden Among Us

 
This post is urgent... there is a pending attack coming in the next several hours.

There are beings in this group that use the posts I share against us and against others for their own selfish gains. We put ourselves at risk to share this knowledge to you. To teach you.

We did an investigation upon Helfga herself. It was necessary when she had sent an automatic drawing about what we were doing in a sealed chamber. No one else was supposed to know of this except my guide.

I do believe that Anne herself is a good person and I do not blame her. I think her true self Helfga has been keeping many secrets from her.

When you have a true self that was the Arbiter of Darkness you must realize they didn't get there by being sweet and kind. I understand that. I would have left her alone if she did not choose to come after me and mine. I was forced to step in...

May 20th...

Eury: "My Dearest Love, a quick question... What has become of the Dragon King? I have not visited House Dragon in a while"

Me: I have not been there in a long time.

Lena: She is asking because of Helfga and her lover who believe they are gods of all dragons and the King and Queen of them.

Me: Yeah I saw that. She says she is the Mother of Dragons instead of Tia-Mat.

Lena: Asteria was called to House Oracle about a prophecy between those two. I'm with her and Helfga and her lover now.

Me: I have allowed her and her lover to gain Elf bodies. She wanted an Elf body after Umbranathor ate her. Lovely had them see the Elf named Abaskin. He would be able to give them the Elf bodies they sought.

Approval from Lovely: "I have given approval for Helfga to get a body in Alfheim. Tell them that the Purokoi has sent you to become an Elf."

Eury: "Let us hope she does not disrespect the energies that come along with it."

Oracle Queen: "I see. You have been quite busy lately" (speaking to Helfga). "The reason I have called you three here today is because of what I have seen. There will be conflict involving the dragons and the Vachi"

Lena: What are Vachi?

Eury: "Void Primals."

Lena: Asteria asked about the Vachi. This is what the Queen said so far to Helfga.

"She said: There will be a conflict involving you and the Vachi. You are the one who starts it. In the name of the dragons, you will lead them, some of them, into battle. It will be a big fight."

Me: That Helfga will lead them?

Lena: Yes, Helfga will lead some of the dragons into battle.

Asteria: "My Queen, what can you tell me of the Vachi?"

Oracle Queen: "Many would assume the Void Primals are akin to ferocious beasts or monsters. They are not like that at all. They sit in the dark, keen and skilled hunters. They don't hunger for flesh and blood, or for souls. Their motivation comes from the pure pleasure they get from the fear on their victim's face."

Anne: Is that all she has to say about this?

Helfga: "I am still a Void being. I saw that I would be Void Queen and my Lover the King. That is what I saw. It was that Vision an Illusion my Queen?"

Anne: Helfga can see the Future Destiny and Fate. I believe the Dragons want Void.

Arella: If the Dragons want Void they are stepping way out of line. They have their own house. They are separate.

Me: There is no way House Dragon is backing this up. This must just be her friends and allies.

Oracle Queen: "I have not seen this happening. There are many changes to come for Void, but a new King and Queen is not one of them."

*Helfga seems upset*

Me: She seems obsessed with taking Void.

Lena: She does. I bet this battle will be one of the ways she tries to take it.

Helfga: "I was wrong then. Thank you for clearing that out for me. What about the Prophecy?"

"Upon the river there lies a dragon, wings feeding the darkness. Upon the nigh she gathers the heart and devours the sleeping god. Among the dust a star shines washing away the dark. She ceases the war and awakens the slumber. The dragon is crowned her eternal dues in the heart of the dark."

Helfga: "I belive there is only for me today. None for my Lover I am correct?"

*The Oracle Queen stares at Helfga's lover. She does not look happy.*

Oracle Queen to Helfga's Lover: "I know who you are. You have destroyed many civilizations for the power you have. The battle will become fatal because of you. My advice to you would be to listen to the star. Listen or your power will consume you."

Helfga: "He lost himself my Queen. But he is back on track to his destiny. You may know who is he incarnation and how lost he is. Do you have any advice for me in how to help his incarnation?"

May 20th IG session with Xavineah...

Me: "You desire to speak of your Divine Empowerment. What God has blessed you?"

Xavi: "The Sleeping God by the River..."

Me: "Oh my... Tell her of the prophecy."

*Eury tells Xavi the prophesy*

Xavi: "The devourment of him...? But what will come of his symbol?"

Me: "Is it a crown?"

Xavi: "His symbol is a crown yes. No one dares touches it however for they know its effects."

May 21st...

10:07pm Marta: "I’m worried about Rasches, someone might be trying to get to him."

10:34pm Me: Can you get a warning to Rasches for me?

Pisch: Yeah, Pisch is on it. She got to him on time it looks like there are some strange beings here that I don't recognize. They're in all black and wearing masks.

Me: Does Rasches know the warning?

Pisch: Yeah she's there with him she got there before those beings. I'm shaking they're giving off this dark energy. They don't look like they're gonna leave without a fight.

Pisch: Do you want me to confront these beings?

Me: I do not know how strong they are. Where is Raugunitar?

Pisch: I don't see him I only see Rasches.

Me: Are you in hiding? Have they found him?

Pisch: Yeah we're in this cabin looking thing. They're outside looking around. They don't seem to be aware that I'm here. Rasches is hiding in the cellar.

Pisch: Looks like they're leaving now but I don't think they've given up. Where are you? I can have Pisch take him to you.

Me: I am not in any universe which is why I cannot send messages to anyone myself.

Me: Rasches must stay in hiding until my return.

Pisch: I told him. He sighed a little.

May 22nd....

7:29pm Lena: Can you check on Alfheim? Helfga sent Eury an automatic writing symbol and it angered Eury. Eury said she knows about us and the next step.

Tulk: Got it. I'll go to Alfheim.

7:49pm Tulk: I see an army here in Alfheim.

Me: What kind of army?

Lenah: There were a lot there huh?

Tulk: Some void beings, a few Void dragons

Me: Helfga is attacking Alfheim?

Tulk: Not yet but I sense their intention to

Me: Confront her. Ask her what she is doing.

Lena: She knows we are and saw an opportune time to strike.

Tulk: She wants a fortress. A base for her power. She believes the Elves will accommodate her and is willing to take it by force if necessary.

Lena: When I saw an army outside my Alfheim in my vision I did not imagine this.

Me: Oh she is pissing me off... Talk to Raugunitar. Tell him I did NOT approve this.

Tulk: I will. And there's something off with her eyes. There's a tinge of yellow around the edges. I don't remember them being there before.

Eury: "Lovely is saying a lot to me"
"Here is what she said. Tell Raug this: *Edited out*
"She refuses to say it in English, sorry. It's not for the human tongue."

Me: Say it to Raugunitar quickly!

8:03pm Tulk: I did. He's going somewhere.

Tulk: He's back with something. He is talking to Helfga in Elven. Seems extremely angry.

Eury: "There is a portal leading to the Twilight Realm for only Lovely and Raug in Alfheim. If push comes to shove, I have given permission for the Beasts of The Falling Stars to be unleashed from the Twili. They will devour her army. For her sake, she better hope it doesn't come to that."

Me: Tulkas give him that message from Eury so he knows.

Tulk: I will. I told him. Also, Xay is coming to help.

Daydra: Xay is off to help Tulkas.... she is not pleased.

Andrew: She's going to hold the Elves hostage for Void is my suspicion.

Me: She does not have Void Rank. The prophecy is her going to war against the Void Primals.

Andrew: Does Ren know this? I mean about the void army?

Me: I have not told Ren any of this. You may.

Andrew: Very well because this is going to get hot.

Me: Whatever void beings and dragons are with her are traitors. Traitors to Void and to Umbranathor.

Andrew: Eury wasn't the only one felt off about her writing. I felt sick to my stomach. Ren been known she had confidants in the Army since ever since she was Arbiter... That means there is a big hole in Void.

Eury: "This is not just about getting a fortress. She knew exactly what she was doing with that picture."

Me: Since Helfga and her Lover were given Elf bodies... They are also traitors to the Elves. They betray Alfheim. Also her void beings and dragons along with them.

Tulk: Xay wants to know if it's ok to kill them all?

Me: Yes, destroy the traitors.

Daydra: I hear her muttering about 'cowardly slime'

Andrew: Ren said to kill all of the traitors including Helfga. No chances. That these traitors gathered on their own will.

Hi'Lena: Are there portals opening up...?

Tulk: I sensed some in pocket realms they made ready to strike. I'm locking them inside them and turn it against them.

Hi'Lena: Okay good. I can also see they're about to throw balls of fire at Alfheim (not sure about the source this is just what I'm seeing). Maybe you can intercept that before it happens.

Andrew: Would you like me to see if Mashi has the solar golems still?

Me: Yes, I want those treacherous void beings destroyed. Obliterated. Just be sure not to harm any Elves.

8:23pm Andrew: I'll tell him to send them to you to defend you.

Me: I am not there. I cannot be there. That is why she chose this moment.

Me: Do they have instructions to only attack the void beings and to protect the Elves?

Andrew: Yes, they shall not harm the elves and shall protect Tulkas and his men till destruction and it's damn hard to destroy the golems. They're on their way, I told them to Tulkas and to defend him and his men and any elves.

Me: Raugunitar knows they are coming. The solar golems. I told Tulkas to give him the message to let them in.

Tulk: Helfga is angry and fighting Xay. Xay is fighting dragons and killed a lot. Ten left. Bunch of Elves fighting everywhere. Every Elven citizen here is armed and willing to fight. They all seem trained.

Hi'Lena: She has a lot of nerve... Is this how the war between the Void Primals and her gets caused I wonder? Like a stepping stone.

Lovely: "Send in the Beasts of the Falling Stars. This is from Queen Lovely. Send them in."

Tulk: Raugunitar is here with me. He heard.

Tulk: Woah. They're massive! They are like Living Constellations!

Eury: "I give you permission to enter the Land of Twilight. I give you permission to open the Falling Gates of the Beasts. I, Eurynome, give the beasts permission to fight and devour. Devour, my Beasts."

Me: Did solar golems arrive?

Tulk: Twenty solar golems arrived. It was near the end of the fight.

8:44pm Tulk: A lot of the void beings here are almost dead. Going to Void Capital.

Me: Speak to Umbranathor.

Arella: Helfga doesn’t seem trustworthy. After all, she was the one who told Anne who her lover’s incarnation is. Not sure if Anne just heard that wrong or if Helfga said that on purpose to trick her.

Tulk: In Void Capital. There are signs of a battle here. Looking for Umbranathor.

Andrew: Ren and Umbramathor knew. They suspected it earlier after I alerted Ren.

Tulk: HM knows. She's coming now. Still looking for Umbranathor.

Me: I am worrying for Umbranathor at the moment...

9pm Tulk: Found him. He's alright. The commander of this skirmish by Helfga is near death.

Me: Can we confirm it was her?

Hi'Lena: Ask Umbranathor. He will know if she was behind this.

Arella: Do you think perhaps she was upset about the prophecy and what the Oracle Queen said Lena? These two events are very close to each other.

Hi'Lena: I believe so. This was sort of like "if the oracles cant see my crowning, I'll have to take it by force"

Arella: She did seem upset when the Oracle Queen told her that her vision was incorrect. She hid it well but I knew she was fuming over it.

Tulk: He says Helfga did and did not attack both Alfheim and Void Capital in retaliation. What does that mean?

Hi'Lena: Retaliate about the Oracle Prophesy?

Arella: That’s odd, I wonder what that means.

Tulk: Yeah. About the Oracle prophecy.

Ark: What can I assist you with?

Hi'Lena: Go to Void and confirm what Tulkas heard from Umbranathor please.

Me: The Voice of Void is in the throne room at the Void Capital. She does not really have a form. She speaks for Void itself.

Arella: I can’t right now, Asteria is off on some journey right now. Pretty far away. I think it has to do with the task the Fates assigned her.

Ark: It is confirmed. A show of force. Intimidation so to say.

Hi'Lena: Helfga did attack but it wasn't in retaliation for what the Oracles said. If she truly wanted to show strength she is an idiot doing it this way.

Ark: Hmm... She seems to be a pawn.

Me: To her Lover? What is his TS name?

Arella: Teohfu was it? I can’t recall. Lena said it sounds like Tofu.

Ark: Even he seems to be a pawn.

Arella: I’m still laughing, I hope I got that name right.

Tulk: Was their attack a distraction?

Ark: Could have been.

Me: Do we have Helfga and her Lover in custody? Or did they escape?

Ark: To distract what is going on with Eury and Lovely in the Lonely City.

Eury: "Srulzia will pay for this"

Arella: Helfga also goes by Srulzia.

Tulk: Trapped her in a prison orb.

Ark: Let me see that orb if I may.

Tulk: Ok. Here.

Ark: Yes it appears you were right Tulkas. A distraction.

Tulk: There was something off with her eyes when I saw her. Yellow tint around the edges.

Ark: Hmm interesting. Eury and lovely are still where they are. This was a lure to bring you back to Alfheim or the Void. For what reason, I'm still trying to find out.

Hi'Lena: Where is Toehfu?

Arella: I got the same impression earlier that it was a distraction but wasn’t sure if I was right.

Ark: You were.

Tulk: Toehfu's in custody. Bring who back to Alfheim?

Arella: After all why attack two places at once? Definitely seems like a diversion trying to catch attention.

Ark: It was.

Hi'Lena: And their armies are weak as heck.

Tulk: Xay's looking for energy trails.

Ark: Bring this toe-flu to me Tulkas.

Tulk: Ok. Some Void authorities have him in chains.

Ark: I want him to witness something.

Hi'Lena: This wasn't much of a fight. I wonder what they were buying time for.

Tulk: He's here. He also has that yellow tint around his eyes.

Ark: Witness toe-flu what happens to those who try to invade.

*Ark opens a portal beneath his feet fire and flames and dark arms reach up from the portal*

Eury: "Hold it."

Ark: "Do you know where this portal leads Toehfu? Tartarus... Now tell what you know and why or I'll drop your love into it."

Eury: "I want information... This wasn't the end to their plan. Even from here I can sense something. The heart."

Ark: It was a distraction to lure you and Lovely back but for what reason he still doesn't wish to say.

Ark: "Your master? And who is your master?"

*Ark grabs Toehfu and lifts him up off the ground holding him over the portal*

Ark: "The one true ruler. The one who is ultimate power. Hmm, I see. What else?"

Tulk: Xay is off following the trail leading away from the city. She's fighting something or someone.

*Ark stares into the eyes of Toehfu. His eyes go white*

Ark: "Thank toe-flu for that information."

Toehfu: "You have what you want now let me go..."

Ark: "As you wish..."

*Ark releases Toehfu and he drops into the portal falling into Tartarus*

Ark: He won't bother you all anymore.

Ark: Now what to do with this Helfga? Any suggestions or shall I let her join her love?

Me: Hmmm... Let the Voice of Void decide.

Hi'Lena: No. I still want info. This isn't the end to their plans... Something is up. I feel something was stolen from us.

Me: Who gave her information on what we are doing in the Lonely City in a sealed chamber?

Hi'Lena: Exactly. There is still much we need to know before their punishment.

Tulk: Xay's going after someone who may have stolen something from another part of Void.

Ark: Who else knows where Eury and Lovely are? Besides us here?

Arella: I don’t think anyone else knew. Even I didn’t know.

Hi'Lena: I have not told anyone where we are or where we were going that night. I don't know how she knew.

Me: I do not mind that others know now I am in the Lonely City. It seems our enemies already know. That is why they want us to leave.

Ark: Someone knew.

Hi'Lena: This is bothering me.

Ark: Who took you both there again?

Me: My Ole Guide. I wonder if they captured him? I do not know where he is.

Tulk: This is concerning. Xay says she has a few things that were stolen that she's brought back. Do these look familiar to you Eury?

Me: Is this related to them hunting for Rasches last night?

Ark: Then I guess I'll have to find him.

Eury: "I can't see shit right now."

Tulk: Ah. Damn. Umbranathor will hold on to them I guess.

Ark: Take this prison orb too Tulkas. I'm sure it will be of use later.

Me: Who has Helfga?

Ark: Tulkas at the moment... in the orb.

Me: She should be with Umbranathor.

Ark: Give it to him then.

Tulk: I already gave it to Umbranathor.

Ark: Now to find this guide. I'll take Tulkas with me. He always comes in handy.

Eury: "It is needed. Now. Right now."

Me: What is needed?

Sammy: For Hades to get Toe-flu I assume.

Andrew: Something more than that.

Ark: I'll find your guide see if he may be taken or what happened.

10:09pm Eury: "Why is everybody just standing around? You don't feel that? They're taking it from us right from beneath our noses. We shouldn't be punishing or worrying about them. They're just a distraction. We need info from them. We're being duped."

Ark: I'm looking for that guide at the moment. To see what else if any he may know.

Hi'Lena: Have you interrogated Helfga yet...?

Me: Umbranathor has her.

Hi'Lena: I feel we need to be asking her questions.

Me: Ark send Unghi and Lunghi to find Mahnakanl.

Ark: Yes. And what do you wish me to do?

Me: You can interrogate Helfga. Do not send her to a punishment. We will hold off on that.

Ark: As you wish. I did what I did to her lover to make an example. Forgive me.

Me: He may have had more information than her. Let's hope she has it.

Ark: Let me see what I can do. I'm in the underworld. I will get information.

Hi'Lena: What did Helfga say...?

Me: Ark went to the underworld to get some information from Toehfu. Umbranathor still has Helfga.

Hi'Lena: Okay good.

Ark: I have returned from the underworld. Now what do you wish of me?

Me: What have you learned of their plans and schemes?

Ark: The plan was to lure you both away from where you are now. One of you to the Void the other to Alfheim. There they had a plan to kidnap you both and draw out of you the energies you have collected.

Me: Are they working with the moon girl?

Hi'Lena: So they know I am a Void being...

Ark: Yes and yes.

Me: When did they start working with her? After I met her on that moon?

Ark: Yes. In their plans they had they wished to seize control of the Void and Alfheim by holding you two hostage.

Eury: "Something is not adding up..."

Ark: Use you as pawns to have the beings of those places do their bidding.

Ark: What is not adding up?

Eury: "They have been stealing from us. And there's the fact that Helfga and her lover made contact with this Moon Child. We are missing something."

Me: Ark do you know what they have been taking from us? What if they are siphoning us from here?

Ark: It seems to be small amounts of energy you both received during your mergers with the Tree and Void.

Me: How did they know what we're doing in the Lonely City?

Eury: "That is what I feel. At this very moment, both Lovely and I feel we are losing power."

Ark: Because they have your guide.

Eury: "Where is the Moon Child?

Ark: Where you both are at the moment. Yes, you are right... you are being drained.

Me: How do we stop this draining?

Ark: Reverse the effects. Pull it back to you both.

Me: Lena get the message to Lovely to do this.

Eury: "It has already been done."

Me: I can feel it like we are pulling it back.

Lena: Me too. It is uncomfortable.

Lena: Eury? Whats going on? You should have reversed it by now.

Eury: "We cannot. We are very vulnerable in here. Which was why it was important no one else steps inside."

Me: She must be killed there before she takes the relics and artifacts of the Ollen.

Ark: As you wish.

Me: Are we getting it back? I still feel like Lovely is pulling it back into her.

Eury: "We are both trying. It is difficult."

Ark: Unghi and Lunghi have found your guide I will have him take to where this moon child is at and I will do what I can to end this draining of you both.

11:01pm Eury: "How did she even get here...?"

Me: She probably forced him to take her.

Me: As far as Marta told us earlier the moon girl could have an army of 500 with her.

Ark: They will not be a problem.

Me: I am feeling the draining.

Ark: You both need to concentrate on drawing back your energy.

Me: I want her dead.

Ark: As you wish. I'm going there now.

Eury: "Did Helfga approach her or did she approach Helfga. Where is the missing link...? They have nothing to do with one another. Who brought them together? Who told them I was Void? How did she know about your guide?" "There must be a missing link."

Me: He is mentioned in my posts. Helfga reads them.

Eury: "That answers one question...."

Me: The Keeper of the Heart of Fire called us 'Daughters of Void'.

Ark: And do you don't think your enemies have incarnated spies?

Ark: I have arrived at the Lonely City. And I see her. Yes, she is here, but without her army, only a few guards. I'll have Tulkas and the wolves deal with them. I'll deal with her.

Eury: "What the...only a few?"

Ark: Must not have brought the rest.

Me: Where are the Ole? Are they okay? Let's hope they have not been extracting artifacts from here.

11:11pm Ark: The guards are dealt with. I'm dealing with her now.

Me: It is possible her army is taking away treasures of the Ollen.

Ark: Yes, I see them now. Let me deal with her then I'll deal with them.

Eury: "Someone who is Void and is connected to the Twilight Moons must have done this"

Ark: I have broken her link to you both. Do you feel it?

Me: Are we getting it all back?

Ark: I have taken it from her. I need you both to reach out and draw it back. Now.

Me: Not all of it is back. I feel that some of it is lost... Getting more back...

Lena: We are getting it back. In large amounts now.

Ark: You two keep drawing. Tulkas and I shall deal with her army and return the relics and artifacts.

Eury: "They were stealing our Royal Energy. Not only from our current ones but the ones we are destined for as well."

Ark: They are scattering leaving the relics and artifacts.

Me: Where are the Ole? The servants of the Ollen?

Ark: They are here. They are collecting the stolen relics and artifacts.

Me: They were not prepared for this attack.

Ark: No, they weren't but all have been restored.

Me: Are they doing an inventory of it?

Ark: Yes. There seems to be one of them checking all the relics and artifacts.

Hi'Lena: I feel like Eury wants to say something but is holding back before she says anything for some reason. This usually happens when she's taking note of something.

Ark: What is it?

Eury: "Lovely and I were just discussing. I apologize."

Marta: TS says something about a Chamber “In the Chamber of the Fallen you may find what you seek.” I can’t be sure... “Follow them until the night guard. They have the city under control.” “The relics shall rest where they belong.”

Ark: And what do you wish for this moon being?

Eury: "We are at least a step closer to finding out who they are. That is fine for now."

Me: She cannot leave this city alive. Get any information you can from her and then destroy her.

Ark: As you wish.

Marta: “Warn your friends there are more coming.” “Seal the Chamber when you’re done.”

Eury: "Perfect."

Ark: Tulkas and will deal with them and seal off any way of getting here.

Ark: We have finished with them we are sealing any way to here now from the outside. Did you both regain what was taken by this moon being?

Hi'Lena: Lovely is laughing for some reason. They both are.

Eury: "They left us quite a gift."

Lena: I knew it.

Lovely: "Indeed they have."

Me: They got back more from her than she had taken?

Lena: They're laughing again. I assume the answer is yes.

Marta: I had a feeling they would attack, even when Lovely was not reachable, yet I didn’t listen to my intuition and I effed up. I can only say I’m sorry and learn from my mistakes.

Me to Marta: You are not responsible for it. Any help you give us is appreciated. Please share anything that comes to you even if you think it sounds silly.

Hi'Lena: Marta is awesome.

Ark: We are finished here. Is there anything else I can assist you ladies with?

Me: Yes, thank you. You may go get what information you can from Helfga. Umbranathor has her.

11:53pm Ark: As you wish.

May 23rd...

12:16am Eury: "Okay we both have stopped laughing. We recognize this energy. It is from the god Ch'dumva. It makes sense he was behind this."

Marta: How can we destroy their machines? “Destroy their power core.”
What can Lovely and Eury do from the inside? “Not much.” “If they’re separated it will be easier for them to take their power.”

Marta: Did you mean Ark uses himself as bait? “Yes, I meant Ark.” How to find the entrance? “Follow the ancient rites.” “A sign of the Ancient Ole.”

Marta: “When he’s finished with Helfga tell him to come."

Marta: “Follow the Light.” (Asked if it sounds like new age bs, she said sometimes you need to follow the darkness, now he needs to follow the light. Also that she isn’t saying one is more important than the other.) I thought the clarification was needed, although I pissed her off.

Marta: Which light does Ark have to follow? “His heart’s. His love for Lovely will guide him.”

Marta: What does he have to find in the Chamber? “La pieza que falta.”= “The missing piece.”

Marta: The missing piece of what? “He will know.”

Marta: I don’t understand this plan, but apparently it’s from a relic they have.
How will Ark get rid of them? “When he finds the relic it’ll do the rest.”

Marta: Anything else he needs to know? “Careful with the one that sleeps.”

Ark: As you wish. I shall go then.

Me: Do you understand what she is saying?

Ark: I think so. I will see what comes of it.

Ark: Yes. I see these machines. Looking for this chamber... There it is.

Ark: They are following. I'm going into the chamber. Sealing the chamber... there are many in here with me.

Me: You will know the missing piece she says.

Ark: I think I see it. Yes, this must be it. It looks like a rose in a way. I see there is energy now flowing from it.

Me: How does he activate the relic? He has it now.

Marta: “With his heart.” His Love for Lovely will guide him... this must be it.

Ark: There is a bright light streaming up from it through the ceiling of this chamber.

Me: Just remember like she said... “Careful with the one that sleeps.”

1:11am Ark: I am. The machines are melting. It is activated.

Marta: “This relic is to be activated only by those with a pure heart, guided by pure intentions.” “It gets rid of everything which is not pure hence why you won’t have to worry about those beings.”

Ark: I see. They are like evaporating. The bright wave of purple light expanded from the relic.

Marta: “You will have to worry about the sleeping one, he guards the relics.”

Ark: I did not disturb the sleeping one.

Ark: The light is going back into the relic. It is done.

Marta: “He is watching you, even if you cannot see him.”

Ark: I have this missing piece. Where shall I take it?

1:20am Marta: “Return the relic to its place before he wakes up or you will have trouble.”

Ark: Returning the relic to its spot where I found it.

Marta: “Give the piece to the Guardian, he knows where to put it.” “In the Chamber of the Ole.”

Ark: The Guardian is here.

Marta: The relic in its place the piece to the Guardian I think.

Ark: He has taken it and is looking at it. He is now cuffing it in his hands. There is a light coming from it. He has shown it to me. It is glowing brightly.

Ark: He is handing to me and says: "This is the missing piece. Take it to your Love. It belongs to her."

Me: He says it belongs to me? How?

Ark: It is a piece of you that you were missing.

Me: I am feeling really emotional. This is beautiful.

Me: What happened with Helfga?

Ark: Still in the orb.

Me: What did she tell you?

Ark: She wanted to take your position in Alfheim. Her master would want this.

Me: Who is her master?

Ark: Still trying to find that out.

Still May 23rd...

2:25am FH: Rasches be careful on your way back those masked beings dressed in black are looking for everyone that possess a threat to them and their task.

Me: Does he know why they were after him?

FH: Rasches said something about it's all interconnected. That there's someone or something causing the chaos going on in the realms. And he tried to look into it and there was a price he was caught that was 3 days ago when he got away.

Me: I didn't know he was caught. Oh my...

FH: He was able to escape...

Me: He is so sneaky. I love him. Tell him that I love him.

FH: He laughed at that and he said he loves you too. He said 'Sneaky makes two.' Not sure what that means.

Me: I understand.

3:38pm Me: Why is Anne messaging this to me right now? What is going on with Helfga?...

"I will tell you what I discover about her and how is connected with the Dragons. Currently, she can feel every Dragon in this existence. She is currently at 47% of all her Power.. And keeps increasing. She finally got something back to her Core. She is also taking this day with the Elf King. She wants to bring the Dragons and Elves even closer. And so far is going great. She is bringing the Ancient Dragons Ways. She is finally back. I am finally back."

Eury: ".... Was that truly Helfga we imprisoned? You said she a yellow tint? Was that truly her?"

Tulk: ...I'm not sure now. I saw the same on her lover as well.

".... The battle seemed far too easy." "Her lover is powerful as well."

Tulk: Maybe that's why Umbranathor said she did and did not attack Alfheim and Void Capital

Me: Why was Umbranathor being cryptic with us? Something else is going on...

Ark: Bring Elves and Dragons closer together? They don't have any issues with each other. There is somebody in that orb. Somebody is in there.

3:53pm Nastazil: "Elf King? What do you mean?"
*Confused look* Nastazil is still at Dustin's house.

Me to Dustin: Has Nastazil heard of Helfga?

Dustin: Nastazil has heard of her, but not very much. That is not his department he said. An Elf named Lahssrah would know about Helfga. Nastazil's specialty is in architecture.

Me: Dustin is talking to me about Tia-Mat saying that she does not share power.

4:01pm Me: Tulkas will you speak with Lahssrah?

Tulk: Yes. I'll go find them.

Dustin: There is only one Mother of All Dragons and it is Tia-Mat. What was Tia-Mat there for Helfga to be crowned for? There will never be another Mother of Dragons besides Tia-Mat. All Dragons call her Mother.

Cer-Sia: "The Mother would not like to hear this news."

Lena: So either Helfga is delusional, she's been lying to Anne.... Or something weird is going on.

*Nastazil listening in to the conversation did a cuckoo crazy motion with his finger around his ear*

Me to Anne: Where is Helfga now? In Alfheim? What is the name of the Elf King you are with?

Anne: I will try to write his name. They had a meeting but she is not currently with him anymore. They will talk more later. And yes she is in Alfheim. I tried to hear his name and I got the this: Braahlacc

Me to Anne: Thank you. Where in Alfheim did you meet up?

Tulk: Found her. She's head of defense here. She says Helfga is an issue they're figuring out how to deal with. She says Helfga is under subtle manipulation and induced madness. Helfga isn't in Alfheim at all right now otherwise she would have been apprehended and killed.

Me: Oh Nastazil said there is someone with a similar name who is a female head of defense. Someone must have pointed you to her when you said the name. It was good to speak to her too apparently.

Lasurrah is the female Elf you are speaking to. Lahssrah is a male. Keeper of Records. In charge of the Archives. In the Grand Library.

Dustin: You know Elves. They like to speak like they are softly singing.

4:26pm Cer-Sia went to the throne room in Alfheim and asked around. Nobody has been to the throne room all day. No one claiming to be a King has come through. It is possible she met with him somewhere else.

Tulk: She has a file on all potential problem beings and countermeasures for every one of them. She gave me Helfga's file.

Me: Lasurrah gave that to you? You have not gone to Lahssrah yet?

Tulk: I haven't gone to Lahssrah yet. She's leading me to him. Apparently they're siblings.

Me: Will you confirm with Nastazil that Lasurrah and Lahssrah are siblings?

Nastazil: "Oh yeah, I believe they are."

Dustin: "Did you leave any other minor details out?"

Nastazil: "I don't think so. Oh wait, could you get someone to bring me a robe?"

Dustin: "That is completely irrelevant."

Tulk: Found Lahssrah. When I mentioned Helfga he got pissed and started cussing in old Elven lol. Never heard of those cuss words before haha. He has an even more extensive file on Helfga. He runs offense here and is in charge of the offensive weapons department.

Anne: I also tried to get the place and I got Sarl but I not sure about this one it was not clear.

Me: You met in a place called Sarl?

Anne: She met I was not was present. She did not want me to interrupt her.

Eury: "Where is the information Helfga?" "Read it to me. Lovely and I need info."

Tulk: The one known as Helfga. Worked with Umbranathor for roughly a few million years. Before that she was in a lower dragon rank. After accepting Void from Umbranathor she became a valued asset to him. Getting rid of many of his enemies for higher and higher ranks until she was second. Her behavior was of concern in the past, making claims of her right to rule under those lower in rank than her. She's tried 3 times to marry into queendom with Umbranathor but failed each time. She gained a small following by spinning facts and making them view it in her light. Also with some intimidation.

5:44pm Arella: Wait why did the topic with Nastazil turn to architecture? Weren’t you guys doing important stuff? Snap Nastazil out of it lol he needs to get back to the main issue.

Ark: I see the prison orb in Void. It is heavily guarded. It is sitting on a column. It looks like it has a ring at the bottom and a ring a the top. There is a field around the two rings.

Ark: I had told them on Queen Lovely's authority to keep it secure and not let anyone come near it to touch it except her or Eury. They are doing their job.

Me: Ark said he is waiting for Eury to use her methods of information extraction. Interrogation.

Eury: "Ah a fan... I will use it as soon as I am out of here and have had a cookie to eat."

Lena: So I suppose with this information, we can conclude Helfga is delusional and is only telling Anne her own fantasy desires she herself wants her to be. Like "Queen of all Dragons..."

Lena: Did she even meet with the Elven King...?

Me: We have no way to confirm. We do know he was not in Alfheim at all.

Eury: "The tree would know."

Lena: Tulkas could you ask her...? Remember to bow and pay your respects before you do.

6:21pm Tulk: Ok. Going to the Tree.

Eury: "I am surprised. I can feel her winds even in here. Is there no place her winds cannot reach...?"

Tulk: The Tree says she didn't meet with the King. Just someone impersonating the former King. The person was a Elf. Who has a grudge against Lovely. Think it's that sect that sided with the King.

Me: Wait... Helfga is not in the orb?

Eury: "I am pretty sure yellow tinted eyed Helfga and her lover are imposters trying to distract. Or tried to."

6:37pm Me: I cannot make a post until we have reached the conclusion... Do you feel Helga is innocent?

Eury: "No."

Me: Which means we must interrogate the impostor and the real Helfga.

Eury: "The army with the imposter Helfga strikes both Alfheim and Void with her own army behind them. They are defeated, captured while someone is stealing from us. The purpose of this is to take our Royalty away from us. Do tell me if it is a coincidence that Helfga met with the Elven King imposter who is in charge of the sect who is directly against Lovely? I do not think it is.

Helfga knows about Lovely and I. She knows what we are. And given her history, she will do anything to get to the top. Find Helfga or Toehfu. Capture them until Lovely and I are out of here."

Me: So she may have known about the impostor. Set it up in a way. Like a clone. Oh wait... she does use shades of herself. When she was imprisoned before there was a shade of her there. That is when Umbranathor chased her and ate her.

Eury: "Correct."

Me: Are the shades speaking as Helfga as their master? "The one true ruler. The one who is ultimate power."

Eury: "That may be so."

7:13pm Eury: "Tulkas, are you able to track Helfga's energy signature....? Or do you need the rabbits?" "Lovely has given permission. She says to tell Raug 'no unturn stone'" "Let us know where you find her"

Me: They should not take very long. Just a few minutes. If they have her energy signature.

Tulk: The rabbits found her. She's with her lover. They're in a realm called Vaast'reene. They said it's semi hostile and that the realm is not theirs but belongs to someone else. They're being allowed to stay there by the one that created it.

Eury: "Send in the rogues." "Who is the creator of this place? Who is the leader?"

Huh. Interesting. She said she's willing to come and answer any questions we have. Don't know if it's a trick or not but I'll be on guard. The leader of this place is an Elf named Vasteele.

7:39pm Eury: "Lovely recognizes him"

Tulk: Who is he in relation to her?

Eury: "An advisor to the former king"

Me: So she is working with the former Elf King afterall.

Tulk: She says she never orchestrated the attack on either Alfheim or Void Capital. And that she sided with the former Elf King. ...She just asked me to join her side but I said no.

Eury: "Arrest her. Imprison her for further questioning. No one is to say a word to her until I am out."

7:50pm Me: Who are we arresting?

Lena: We are currently arresting Helfga. We dont have any proof Vasteele did anything wrong to us directly at the moment.

Tulk: We have Helfga in chains. She seems to be coming willingly without a fight.

Eury: "Where is her lover? I want him too."

Tulk: We have him in chains as well. And knocked out. He put up a bit of a fight but we got him. Vasteele looks confused as to what's going on.

Eury: "Put them in separate prison chambers. Do not feed them and do not let them sleep. Keep both of their jaws open. I want to prepare them for me."

Tulk: I did as you said.

Eury: "Thank you. I have many questions."

9:30pm Me: Taking a nap because I want to be awake and alert when finished in the chamber tonight.

May 24th...

1:46am FH: Rasches is wondering if you're out of the chamber yet.

Me: A few more hours.

FH: He's enforcing his warning from earlier to be careful on your way back. Rasches is pleasant company. He's pretty entertaining.

2:40am Me: We are getting out of the chamber soon.

5:24am Marta: Marta: They’ll come after you now that you’re out...
A man in black robes will come after you. You won’t see him coming.” A man? “ Yes, they will come after your physical body. That’s what Kronos meant.” Is it just Amy or Lena as well? “Both.”

Hi'Lena: I feel prepared as well. I will make sure I am ready when they come.

Marta: What I got so far: Human but not fully human. It won’t be a plane walker, it would be too risky you would feel their energy. More than one, 13 of them.

Marta: They would go for Amy first in a few days. Amy/Lovely is their main goal, Lena/Eury is not so important for them. If we kill them Kronos will send more. The guy from Seviarras session leads them he works directly for Kronos. How to defeat them? “Knock them off first, you won’t be able to kill them if they’re conscious.”
They can’t be seen, look for their feet.” "They know how to hide their energy.”

Marta: Maybe not even a few days, it could be tonight. For Amy.

Me: I am glad they are coming after me first. Better me than anyone else from the group. That is what it means to be leader. I should take the brunt of this. It is my responsibility to protect.

Marta: I think they will attack full force, Nature Realm and Midgard. He was telling the truth at House Hydra. The war will come to the physical realm.

Me: We need some preparations made for tonight if this happens. Especially for Alfheim where they would want to hit me hard.

Me: I have the Void Monster protecting my physical body. He is in my bedroom.

Me: "I need a plan to tell Raugunitar before I speak to him." Lovely is strategizing and planning something.

*Lovely alerted Rauguintar of a potential battle*

Marta: About if they will come after others if Amy is safe: “No they won’t, Aserah has the power to reunite Midgard and Nature Realm. Killing other incarnations would only be a delay of what has to happen. True selves will come to Midgard.”

Me: "I have a plan on how to defeat them. I shall share it to Raug."

Me: Lovely cannot share it. She can tell you through your bond Eury and Tulkas. They read minds. She also has a bond to Raugunitar which they are able to communicate through. She just couldn't while in the chamber.

Hi'Lena: That is fine. I trust her plan. This sounds a bit tricky, but her strategy is sound.

9:11am Eury: "I am about to 'speak' to Helfga"

Me: From what my scouts are telling me there will be a battle on Alfheim this evening. Unless plans change we should have preparations made. They plan to hit the Void Capital at the same time. Much larger forces this time. The last time was a test of our capabilities. This is info from my scouts.

Me: I am having a message sent to Umbranathor. Lovely shared her plan to the Voice of Void. The only one she can safely share it to without the mind being read. She will tell Umbranathor what needs to be done.

Hi'Lena: A battle tonight...? Who is the enemy exactly?

Me: It is related to these 13 beings in Black Robes. I believe Helfga decoys were testing our capabilities beyond being a distraction. If you are with Helfga see if you can confirm this in any way. This is info from my scouts.

10:21am Me: Well... it looks like my plans should work...

Marta: “Aserah will fulfill her destiny and unite Midgard and the Nature Realm. You will not die, neither of you will. You shall not fall.”

Me: I am going to take a nap. I want to be rested before these battles come up this evening. I am pretty tired.

Eury: "Helfga? Hello there. How was your wait...? Not too uncomfortable I hope."

Helfga: .......

Eury: "For someone whos jaw was kept open all night you sure are quiet. I recall you saying you would cooperative with us and answer any question we'd like... Change your mind?"

Helfga: "...I will cooperate."

Eury: "Good! Just to warn you my Dear, I can see your energy. You see, I dont see energy the way normal people do. I see energy, emotions, cores, inner cores, bindings, codes, I see it all. So if you think lying to me would be a good step, I advise you to to heavily think on the consequences.... Shall we get started?"

Eury: "First question. Did you attack Alfheim and Void? Were you in charge of the attack?"

Helfga: "No."

Eury: "Haha... Didn't I tell you not to lie? I can see the truth within you. You cannot hide from the sun."

*Eury is burning her core. That looks extremely painful*

Eury: "I am going to ask you again. Were you in charge of the attack on Alfheim and Void?"

Helfga: "...Yes."

Eury: "What was your intention?"

Helfga: "I needed the Royal Energies at both cores. This would ensure myself as Queen. Queen of all Dragons."

Eury: "Was Toehfu working with you?"

Helfga: "...No."

Eury: "Wrong answer."

*Eury is torturing her core again*

Helfga: "He only partially worked with me. He didnt want the Royal Energies, just the Void ones."

Eury: "Why is that?"

Helfga: "He is meant to overthrow Umbranathor and be king by my side."

Eury: "Were you working with the Moon Child?"

Helfga: "Eh... Somewhat."

Eury: "Explain yourself. I do not allow half assed answers here."

Helfga: "I was paired up with her. A deal was made for us. I'd help her with one thing and she'd help me with another. In this case she would help me take your Royal energies while I help her take rare energy she needed for her planet and people. I think it was pretty fair."

Eury: "I'm sorry. I didn't ask you what you thought."

*Eury is hurting her jaw*

Eury: "Who paired you? Who did you make a deal with. I am already aware there is a middle man."

Helfga: "Ch'dumva."

Eury: "You said the Moon Child wanted rare energy? Are you talking about the energy from Ollen?"

Helfga: "That is what I helped her to get, yes."

Eury: "How did you know about it?"

Helfga: "It was discussed in the MP group."

Eury: "And this being, Ch'dumva, how did you come across him?"

Helfga: "He approached me."

Eury: "Approached you...?"

Helfga: "Yes."

Eury: "What did he want...?"

Helfga: "He simply explained that he would help me get what I wanted if I help him in the future once I am Queen."

Eury: "And what did he want...?"

Helfga: "I am not sure. I simply agreed."

Eury: "I can see you are not lying... Well other than pairing you with the Moon Child, what other part did he play in this?"

Helfga: "Separating the people closest to you. Even your incarnations."

Eury: "So those men in black cloaks and masks were from him?"

Helfga: "Yes."

Eury: "We couldn't help but notice you used imposters for both battles. Is this correct?"

Helfga: "They were shades"

Eury: "Right. So while you were using these shades, where were you?"

Helfga: "I was with the Elf King. We were in Silfa at first, and then we went to Vast'reene"

Eury: "Why were you there with him?"

Helfga: "We went to Silfa to arrange a solid deal. I would help him take the throne from Lovely if he helped me. We then went to Vast'reene to speak to his former advisor and the citizens there to strategize."

12:00pm Eury: "So the mastermind behind this plan was Ch'dumva correct?"

Helfga: "Correct. He thought of the strategy for it."

Eury: "This whole thing seemed to be a decoy for something. Like buying more time for something else. Know anything about that?"

Helfga: "No. I just wanted the Royal energies."

Eury: "I can see you are not lying... Alright. That's enough for now. If I have further questions I will be back here."

3:02pm Me: Tell Rasches I am going to connect to him. I want him to confirm he receives my message. Tell me when he is ready...

FH: Alright he's ready.

Me: Have him confirm that he understands. That he got it all.

FH: He understands. He got it. He is having me take him somewhere.

3:38pm Me: Do we know for sure we have the full real Helfga and not a shade?

Eury: "I have seen her core. That is her."

Me: My rabbits shall search for any other shades...

Me: Yes, she has a shade out there. In Monderrouk.

Me: They can lead Tulkas to her if you want to apprehend her...

Tulk: Yeah, sure. I'll go get her.

Me: My rabbits shall come to lead you. It is possible her lover has a shade there too.

Tulk: They came and led me to the place. Mountainous here. I see them now. Lover's more hostile but Helfga's already admitted defeat. Knocked her lover out and they're both in chains. They're coming with me.

Me: Eury how do we ensure Helfga does not send out more shades?

3:53pm Eury: "I have to squeeze her core. It will be painful, but that's the fun part." "I have her secure."

Me: Do the shades have the yellow tint in her and the real version of her not? I just want to make a clarification on that...

Tulk: Her real eyes don't have the yellow tint in them. Only her shades it seems.

Me: So we can confirm she is not possessed. If her full version also had the tint that would be a theory.

Me: The attack is soon upon us. This post must go up. If by somehow we find she was being controlled against her will then we shall clear her of charges. Considering her track record as shown by the Elves and what she is saying about her own involvement... she seems to be a willing participant.

"She's smart, Helfga (at least without manipulation) wouldn't attack if she knows she can't win." - Reina

5:24pm Me: For some reason, this is making Lovely angry...

Eury: "Helfga? Hello Dear. I have a question for you. Comfy? My question is why did you send us that automatic writing symbol through your incarnation. You must have known I could read and would get it. Wouldn't it have been better to have us caught by surprise...?"

Helfga: "There are certain things I didn't want to do."

Eury:.... "What do you mean?"

Helfga: "I want the throne. I want the Royal Energies, but I never wanted to disrespect the Ollen energies. It was a warning to you both."

Me: "I don't believe her. It was a taunt."

Lena: Eury is silent and is not answering me. She is pondering I feel.

Me: "Suddenly everyone has sympathy. Now we are getting sympathetic towards Helfga... Right before an attack."

Eury: ".... Where are you? Come out with your hands up"

Lena: Is there someone in there with you...?

Eury: "Hush.."

Lena: I can understand why Lovely was angry by that comment by Reina btw

Me: "Helfga is not being controlled! She is choosing this. She is a master of manipulation. If you feel sorry for her she is already fooling you."

What happened next...

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard