Heart of Fire and Gate of Potronupunl

I decided to speak with the Keeper of the Heart of Fire...

"I'm Ilmmu. Opeklqu Qient in Onhorri calls tree finge a suitable offering to pay the homage of Heart of Fire. You may pay it to him."

Is this something anyone can pay him? "No, I was referring to your tree." The tree in Alfheim? "Yes, finge from your tree."

What is finge? "Say what you gather after the Caahua."

Ark: Hmm it's old speak. Not even I know much of the elementals language. I getting the Caahua must of been the merging you had with the tree in Alfheim.

You mean energy from the tree after the merging of me and Eurynome in the tree?

"Yes. Uiupe and Vusonl merged in the tree in Alfheim. This was you."

Which one am I? "Vusonl."

Ark: Hmm so the finge must of been something you received during or after the merging.

You want energy from the tree? "Yes. Finge from the Caahua."

I came to get clarification when Seviarra said she felt some tracks disrespected the Heart of Fire...

Why should I have to give up my energy for someone else who should pay respects and dues?

"This is not for others. This is for you. For you have sojiijki."

What is sojiijki? "It is the Debt of Deamons."

From where? "Borderlands."

Was it when I went there and burned Vustik? "No. After."

Does it involve fire? "Yes. It does. It was your misuse of fire."

Did I burn what I should not? "Yes, you did. Something very precious."

Can I fix it in the borderlands fixing what I burned? "Yes, you can. You will find it in Fire Guardian Tquro's Nuccr."

What is Nuccr? "His ashes."

Is he alive? "Yes. They are his ashes that he piruvidesqos."

What does piruvidesqos mean? "Provides to enter the Gates of Daemons. It opens Tqhio Oruvs on his Gate of Heaven Potronupunl."

What was burned that should not? "Mummy of Pluomoahllsi."

What this mummy near when I used fire on Vustik? "Yes. Very close. Vustik put himself there so you would burn the mummy of Pluomoahllsi and shut Potruponus."

There's a way of fixing this to open Potruponus?
"Yes. Open the Gate of Fire in the borderlands."

How do I open the Gate of Fire? "Use illiacoii on the Fire of Heaven on Rqutqvsx."

Where do we get illiacoii? "You have it. It is the Phoenix Kqoki."

I had been gifted something before that I cannot explain in this post. It is incredible she knew about it.

Where is Rqutqvsx? "Protrqopx Usonou at Qoilmosin."

Ark: I'm asking to see if I can find Bel-Ta. He may know where to find these places and beings in the borderlands.

Because of the mummy that got burned some are shut from heaven?
"Yes, the Elementals are shut out of Ilnr."

Is Ilnr the afterlife for Elementals? "Yes."

It is possible for an Elemental to die? "Yes. They are in open Maehou."

What is maehou? "Lands of Men at open conquering of Maehou."

Humans are killing Elementals? "Yes. They are killing Elementals."

Ark: Makes sense. If I'm correct we need to find a way to open this gate to let the elementals to pass on and you have the power within you to do this.

Is there anything I need to know before I got to the borderlands? "Yes, you must know that love is the key to illiarrehh."

What is illiarrehh? "You know." "Song of Heaven Phionijsnork."

Does illiarrehh have to do with Phoenixes? "Yes. It is your pink fire of love."

I need to sing Phionijsnork with my Love Fire? "Yes, you do. You already know the music. You have danced to it at Osru."

Anything else? "No. You are ready to go."

Ark: I know where to find the Daemon that can take us to Rqutqvsx. Shall we leave then sweety?

Does the debt apply to Tulkas or Euynome? "No, this is you and EinossArku."

Does Tulkas or Eury need to go with us? "Yes, Eurynome must go with you. She is the token music. Eury and Lovely eovaei forever. Vusuaee love of Daughters of Void."

Another story I cannot explain in the post... I was surprised she knew about it. Daughters of Void is an honor we were given with Umbranathor at the Void Capital. Elementals know much more than we think.

Are the Phoenix tracks considered good and respectful to the Heart of Fire? "Most of the time, yes."

Not always? "Always? Why would it be always?"

Does using them cause debt? "No debt with the Heart of Fire."

Are there any that are offensive besides the apocalyptic burn? "That is the only one that has angered us."

Checking for myself... Are you upset at me for anything? "No, we are not upset with you. You are a protector and ouspo to us."

This is why I always ask before I make something...

Do I have permission from the Heart of Fire to make a pyrokinesis track? "No. You may make one for Fire Affinity instead. You do not get to onkrlo fire until it you have kuplo out iromou on. Purgaa kepo uyy."

Do any of my energy tracks offend any Elementals? "You are loved by Elementals. You have our blessing."

Would any other tracks disrespect Elementals? "Uosv eironvu pwuvsi." Does this mean yes or no? "It means yes. Ones that seek to take advantage of us."

What do you think of the primordial dragon tracks?
"They open trophied iilo-illo potvnoio." "They brought real dragon fire to Midgard."

What do you call Dragons? "ilimonls"

What do you call Dragon Fire? "iilo"

I wanted to go on and on asking her how to say different words and phrases in the Elemental language because it is so fascinating...

Marta: I've been hesitant to ask because I don't know if I should know it or if it just my imagination by doing the words "Tzvedaz omei alek" and "Andriloi" mean something?

Me: Yes, these words have meaning for me. They are telling me to get something for the Keeper of Fire.

Eurynome is available to go with us now...

Ark: Sweetheart you ready?

Me: I am at the Void Capital.

Tulk: Last I remember Lovely was in the Void Capital. I visited her earlier. In the Castle. Let's go to you.

Hi'Lena: Oh is she with Umbranathor or Eury or Asteria?

Me: Both me and Eury are here. I am with Asteria.

Ark: I'm here.

Tulk: Now that we're all here let's go.

*Ark opens portal*

The borderlands is the realm of the dead. It is between this life and the afterlife. Those who die tragically or before their time usually end up in the borderlands. Daemons are Guardians.

Ark: When you are ready let us go.

Me: I am going through the portal.

Eury: "Let's go"

Ark: Now to find Bel-Ta. There he is. Be-Ta this Eury, Tulkas, and of course you know Asherah.

Bel-Ta: I fine looking bunch if I say so myself.

Me: We need to go to Rqutqvsx. It is Protrqopx Usonou at Qoilmosin.

Bel-Ta: We need to travel the river of bones. We will need to pay a ferryman.

Bel-Ta: This way, please. Since you all can fly can one of you carry me?

Me: I can if need be.

Ark: Here this will be easier.
*bubble forms around Bel-Ta*

Bel-Ta: Well not what I had in mind but it'll do.

Ark: Point the way then.

Bel-Ta: This way towards those peaks.

Bel-Ta: Do your companions know Einuss that I was the first human soul to enter the borderlands? That would kinda make me King haha.

Bel-Ta: At least of the Humans who dwell here. Wouldn't you say there pretty ones?

Me: Possibly. What do the other humans think?

Bel-Ta: Hmmm that's a good question... Maybe you should ask them.

Ark: Okay enough Bel-Ta we are here at the River of Bones.

Bel-Ta: This way to the dock. Now we must call the boatman. One of the only beings that can pass from here to the underworld along the River of Bones.

Bel-Ta: See that horn there hanging which one of you shall use it to call Charon?

Me: I shall call him.

Bel-Ta: Remember there is a toll he will ask for.

Me: Do we have what he seeks?

Ark: I can manage that. Here sweetheart give him this.
*reveals a small golden dagger*

Bel-Ta: He approaches....

*A ship made of old driftwood and bones appears through the mist*

*A hooded figure at the bow*

Charon: *stops then extends one finger and motions for all to step foward*

Charon: *Holds up his hand as to gesture them to stop*

Charon: *Then holds his hand flat*

Me: I give you this dagger as ferry fare for the five of us.

Charon: *accepts the dagger and moves aside gesturing for all to step aboard*

*the boat departs from the dock and travels up the River of Bones*

Bel-Ta: Have any of you ever ridden this boat before? Maybe on the River Styxx?

Me: Yes, I have ridden it to see Hades.

Bel-Ta: The River of Bones is said to connect to the River Styxx yet only Charon is allowed to cross through.

*the ship seems old and the scent of death is all around. There are pale skinned figures manning the oars*

Bel-Ta: Why is it that you wish to travel to this place?

Me: I must see the Fire Guardian Tquro.

Bel-Ta: Tquro.....What business would you have with that Guardian?

Ark: That is for us to know.

Eury: "So nosy."

Bel-Ta: Well yes my lil pretty one I like to know affairs of things. Just making conversation so your trip may not seem so dull.

Me: I must open the Gate of Fire in the borderlands.

Bel-Ta: The Gate of Fire?!

Bel-Ta: hmmm I see, you deal with the Elementals here... oh oh oh, this will be one fun trip *rolls his eyes*

Bel-Ta: well the dead elementals I should say

Me: I must make up for my Sojiijki. My Debt of Deamons.

Eury: "I'm just here to help."

Bel-Ta: The Deamons!!! What debt would you owe them?

Me: I accidentally burned the mummy of Pluomoahllsi and shut Potruponus.

Bel-Ta: I can help you my pretty anytime you wish. *winks at Eury smiles baring full rotting teeth*

Bel-Ta: How did you burn the Ploumoahllsi?

Me: Vustik put himself next to it so I would burn it when I was burning him.

Bel-Ta: Oh you mean the one who is chained and won't shut up.....by all that is all he does...

Bel-Ta: You burned with what?

Me: My pink illiarrehh fire.

Bel-Ta: Pink fire hmmm well getting burn by you would be a joy for me... *licks finger and puts it to chest making a sizzling sound*

Ark: Enough or you may spend the rest of this trip with your head in the river.

Bel-Ta: Very well, just making conversation.

Eury: "How much longer until we get there, Toothy?"

Bel-Ta: We will arrive about.......
*boat suddenly stops with a jerk*

Bel-Ta: ...Now. Shall we continue?

Me: Let us continue.

Bel-Ta: The Gate of Fire lies just beyond the forbidden plain. This is a place we must be on our guard. The rotting ones will try and stop any that try to cross plain.

Me: Is this where we will find Fire Guardian Tquro?

Bel-Ta: Yes, just on the other side of the plain. There is a cave where it dwells.

Bel-Ta: Many things dwell in the dark here....if you get scared you pretties can hold my hands I'll keep you safe.... *smiles again at Eury and Lovely*

Ark: I'm sure we can manage.

Bel-Ta: Okay okay this way.

*the ground feels like thick mud*

Bel-Ta: Listen do you hear that?

Me: Sounds like rushing wind to me.

Bel-Ta: Yeah bad sign.... *a breeze blows over with the scent of death*

Me: I must sing my Song of Heaven Phionijsnork.

*Bel-Ta jumps on Tulkas back*

Bel-Ta: Go go go get us out of here!...

Me: Eury sing with me now.

Bel-Ta: Rotting ones are coming!

*Lovely and Eurynome singing calms the wind*

*the scent of death diminishes*

Eury: Our song is beautiful.

Bel-Ta: Ehhh that was too close... You pretties are amazing! Maybe after you both can sing for me and I will dance for you?

Bel-Ta: This way, please... There it is the cave....

Tulk: Bel-Ta get off my back.

Bel-Ta: The one you seek is in there...but only you pretties may go...it ....doesn't really...like men....

Bel-Ta: Oh sorry, I thought you were a ferry ride...

Tulk: ...I'm a second away from punching him. Be lucky we need you still... Do we need him?

Bel-Ta: We shall wait here while you two go inside...

Eury: "Be patient Tulkas"

Me: Let's go into the cave my Eury love.

Ark: Here take this light and call Lunghi and Unghi they will be with you both.

*heat begins to pour from the cave*

Me: "Fire Deamon Tquro I come before you to ask amends of Pluomoahllsi."

*outside the scent of death resumes on the air.

Tquro: "You have burned him and shut Potruponus. You must reopen it. You know what you must do."

*figures begin to appear from the mist*
*their flesh falling from their bodies like as if melting away*

Me: "Show me Rqutqvsx."

*Bel-Ta hides behind Tulkas' leg*

Me: We are walking with Tquro.

Bel-Ta: Rotting ones.

Ark: By Odin, there's a lot of them. Don't let them touch you Tulkas. We must keep them at bay while they are inside.

Me: We stopped walking. Tquro is showing us something.

Eury: "Well that's not good..."

Ark: By Freyja, every time I kill one another pops up from the mist. How are you handling them Tulkas you got that side covered?

Eury: "You don't recognize those things...?" "Or should I say, people?"

Me: Elementals that are trapped here.

Ark: There's too many of them...Bel-Ta where the hell are you going?!

*Bel-Ta runs into the cave*

Eury: "Yeah... We need to step in the blood"

Me: Let us go into the blood. He said this is the way to Rqutqvsx.

Ark: Tulkas get him out of there I'll try to hold them back.

Tulk: Fine. My fire will keep some of them at bay.

Ark: Good call. I'll burn them from this side.

Eury: "What a thrill I'm getting. For some reason, I love this"

Bel-Ta: Put me down you....I don't need a ride back out there!
*Bel-Ta tries to get away from Tulkas grasp with no luck*

Tulk: Nope. Knocking him out. Can't deal with his annoying ass right now.

Ark: Tulkas I'm being overwhelmed.

Tulk: He's out. Coming to you.

Me: We are being taken to Rqutqvsx through the blood.

Eury: "Can you feel the deaths...?"

Ark: Watch our left. More coming.

Me: We have arrived at Rqutqvsx. I need to locate the Fire of Heaven.

Eury: "There is something about death that makes something stir within me... I need to shake this off and proceed with this plan"

Me: I see it. I must use illiacoii. Talking to myself, come on girl you got this. Bring out the illiacoii of the Kqoki.

Ark: Tulkas some of them are heading for the cave entrance see what you can do I'll cover you.

*a low deep growl echoes from the mist*

Tulk: Caught some from inside the cave. What's going on outside? I sensed them retreating.

*through the fog appears what looks to be a giant flesh golem*

Ark: We got a big problem.

Tulk: ...fuck

Ark: And I mean big. Gonna need you out here.

Me: I am going to burst into flames...

Ark: I'll go for what it looks like to be its legs.

Me: Sing our song Eury so I can unlock this... You are the token music.

Eury: "I am right beside you. You can do this" "I will for you love"

Ark: Tulkas go for the upper body. You got him Tulkas?

Tulk: Yep. In a chokehold.

Ark: Rip its head off. That got him. Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought.

Tulk: Done. There's more incoming. Threw its body to the ones far in the distance.

*more low growls come from all around in the mist*

Ark: oh....shit...

*more flesh golems appear*

Ark: Looks like we are in for one hell of a fight. I hope all is going well inside.

*thousands of rotting follow the Golems*

Me: I have the illiacoii unlocked! I am placing it on the Fire of Heaven.

Ark: There are too many...... How are you doing on your side Tulkas?

Me: The Gate of Fire is opening!

Ark: They just keep coming.....

Me: Now I am going to use illiarrehh on this. My pink love fire.

Ark: I'm overrun... got to stop them from getting into the cave. Wait.....the ground.....

Me: I am closing Maehou.

Ark: I have an idea Tulkas use your fire ill use mine lets make a barrier around the entrance. Nice, that should hold them.....

*rotting ones pile up dousing the flames*

Ark: They just keep coming......

Me: Eurynome ask Tquro about Maehou while I focus on this.

Eury: "Ah... Well, basically the everlasting war within Maehou cause them to die because their blood is spilled. Its how we got here. It's a bit difficult to translate into human tongue"

*Tulkas and Ark stand side by side with their backs towards the cave entrance*

Ark: Tulkas use your shield to block the cave entrance. There is just too many. They are surrounding us on all sides.

Me: I am working on closing Maehou off to humans. This closure must happen.

Tulk: Working on a plan. Created a clone to go further into them.

*Bel-Ta awakes from his induced slumber*

Tulk: Ah. Found the creature I was looking for.

Bel-Ta: what the hell.......how did you two fools let them get so deep....we are done for....

Tulk: Coming your way. Might want to brace yourself...

Ark: I got it go ahead.

Me: Maehou is shut! Ilnr is opening!

Bel-Ta: what ...the ....hell....is he doing?!

Tulk: Here we are.

*Bel-Ta climbs on Ark's back*

Ark: Whats your plan Tulkas?

Me: I am walking with Guardian Tquro into Ilnr. The Afterlife for Elementals. The trapped ones are coming with us.

Tulk: Vex's intelligence is the most useful ability I took from him.

Bel-Ta: Ughhh, I hope you two fools know what you're doing!

*Tulkas controlled creature begins to rip apart the flesh Golems and smashes the rotting ones*

Me: Ilnr is totally different from the human underworlds. I am feeling so emotional.

I convinced one of the alphas they could have all of them if they help defend us and Lovely and Eurynome.

Ark: Nice plan this should by them some more time.....

Me: What are you up to Eury?

Eury: "Just talking with an old friend..." "There is a legend of an Elemental of the Divine Wind.""It's been a while since I've seen him..."

Tulk: They sense by energy signature. I'm creating a false one of Lovely and Eurynome and sending it far off to another barren section of the borderlands. Twelve false ones.

Ark: Excellent that should lead most of them away.

Me: I am with the King and Queen of Ilnr! They are blessing me. They just put something on my head. A circlet made of fire, water, air, and stone. The elements on it are active and moving.

Eury: "I will be joining you shortly. I must pay them my respects as well. I'll walk with Sephelon first."

*the ground shakes violently*

Bel-Ta: Ahhhh see? I told you two fools!

Me to the Ilnr King and Queen: Is Ilnr part of the Nature Realm? "Yes, it is my Queen. This is the Beauty of the Elements." I am crying.

Bel-Ta:...Ehhh....IT'S A ROT WORM !!!!!!

Eury to Me: "I am coming."

*A large worm-like creature burst from the ground riding on its back are thousands of rotting ones*

Tulk: Oh...fun...

Bel-Ta: Got any more bright ideas for this...hmmmm?

Tulk: They don't like fire. Surround him but don't kill him. He may be useful later. There's your bright idea Bel-Ta.

Ark: Good thinking I'll go for the ones on its back burn them off. Tulkas go for its belly.....see if you can find a way to bring it down.

Me to the Ilnr King and Queen: Are Elementals reborn again back to the Nature Realm as living beings? "Yes. They are always living except for their forms. When their form dies they return to Ilnr. Here they are reformed."

Me: Oh, so this is why it was such a big deal.... "They are reformed by Pluomoahllsi".

Me: I wonder why it would be out there. This may be why the Fire Daemon protects it in his Nuccr. Oh, because it is required for him to open Tqhio Oruvs on the Gate Potronupunl to let Elementals in. This is why it was so precious. This was no ordinary mummy. It served a very valuable purpose for being there.

Eury: "Yes."

Me to the Ilnr King and Queen: Who is Pluomoahllsi? "The God of all Elementals."

Me to the Ilnr King and Queen: Ilnr King you are Pluomoahllsi? "Yes, I am." Who is the Ilnr Queen? "She is Nurturer of all Elementals. Her name is Mllu."

Ark: I got most of the rotting ones on its back I'm going for the head now.

Tulk: Got control of it.

*the ground begins to shake again*

*12 more rot worms burst through the soil*

Ark: Where are they coming from? There doesn't seem to be an end to them.

Tulk: Ugh. I'm looking for the source of this.

Ark: We need to find the source of where these are coming from I'll handle them here. Tulkas can you find it?

Tulk: Yes. I'll find it. There's a subtle frequency making them act this way. Looking for the source.

Eury: "I have a song for you, your Majestics. I think it will beneficial to you all. Please allow me to sing and dance for you"

Me to the Ilnr King and Queen: The Queen Mllu is the Nurturer, what are you, my King? "Nisuture. I am the one who reforms the Dead Elements."

Me to the Ilnr King and Queen: When Potronupunl was shut the Dead Elementals were stuck in the borderlands and could not get through to you?

Pluomoahllsi: "It was a dark and terrible time for all of us. Tqhio Oruvs could not be opened. We know you did not do this intentionally and it was a trick by Vustik. Thank you for correcting your mistake and bringing us together again."

Hi'Lena: Is there a lot of heat in this dance...?

Eury: "There is a lot of magic in this dance. The song is also part of it, gifting anyone listens as well. It is a personal gift. It will be hard for anyone not be entranced. But today I dance for the Elementals. I love them so."

Tulk: They're dead. Shouldn't be any issues now.

*Rotting ones fall to the ground and melt into the earth*

Ark: That was close we should be okay. Meet me back Tulkas we can rest while they finish inside. We should be good now.

Bel-Ta: Well it looks like I saved the day again thanks to my quick thinking haha.... I'm joking of course....

Tulk: ...And with that, he's knocked out. Just kidding.

*Bel-Ta stares at Tulkas then places his hand over his mouth and sits quietly*

Ark: Tulkas I think you found another way to make him shut up

Ark: How is going in there beautiful?

Me: I am enjoying it here in Ilnr immensely. I love being here with Pluomoahllsi and Mllu.

Me to the Ilnr King: Shall your mummy be restored to Guardian Tquro?

Pluomoahllsi: "We need Finge from the Caahua from your tree to reform the mummy. This is why the Keeper of the Heart of Fire asked you for it."

Me: Eurynome come to me. Let us become Naturpei and bring out finge from our Caahua with the tree.

Me: Eurynome is with me. We are doing this now. We are merging into each other and becoming Naturpei.

Ark: This should set things right then?

Pluomoahllsi: "You must take the reformed mummy back to Fire Daemon Tquro. Then his Nuccr shall be restored. Then all shall be set right."

Ark: Do you have the reformed mummy?

Me: We have given them Finge from our Caahua. They are reforming it now.

Pluomoahllsi: "We are very grateful to you for closing the Maehou. We were being destroyed by the humans there."

Me to Ilnr King and Queen: My loyalty is to the Elementals and Nature Folk. If there is ever anything more I can do for you I shall do all that I can.

Mllu: "We know this about you Lovely. You are loved by the Elements. You have our loyalty."

Me: I hugged both of them. The mummy is complete. It is now time for us to leave Ilnr. Eurynome and I will be coming back through the Gate.

Ark: It is done then all debts have been repaid and all has been set right.

Me: We have left Ilnr. We have come back through Potronupunl. We have returned to the cave of Guardian Tquro.

Me to Tquro: Have our Daemon Debts been paid?

Tquro: "Yes, for both you and EinossArku. You have been cleared of Sojiijki."

Me: Thank you Guardian Tquro. Here is the reformed mummy of Pluomoahllsi.

Ark: Are we ready to depart this place?

Bel-Ta: Yes...yes let us leave. I've wanted to leave since we got here, but someone had to protect the pretties from the rotting ones. It's a good thing I stayed.

Bel-Ta: You pretties are both safe now. Thanks to...Bel-Ta the Great!

Ark: Anytime you wish to make him shut up again feel free Tulkas.

Tulk: Already knocked him out.

Ark: When you are ready sweetness.

Me: I am ready to go.

*Ark opens a portal.*

Ark: You three go. I better not leave Bel-Ta here I'll take him to a safe place then catch up with you all.

Ark: Thanks again Tulkas it would of been too much for me to handle on my own. I am forever grateful.

Tulk: You're welcome. Glad to help out.

Ark: And thanks to you sweetheart and Eury I feel a calm over this place.

Me: We are back at the Void Capital.

This is the session which caused me to go to the Keeper of the Heart of Fire. Seviarra Goddess of Mountains...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/434234890351878/


This was the event where I burned Vex and accidentally burned the mummy. Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/433840000391367/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard