Seviarra: Goddess of Mountains

Since the beginning of May, Elves have been guiding me on when to do certain IG sessions based on the true selves on my waiting list. I appreciate the Elves for having the foresight and wisdom to choose this session.

Eva - I am having my Vuu'chiiki rabbits find you. They located you in the Nature Realm in the city of Milnapshi. I am on my way.

Milnapshi is a mountain city that reminds me of Minas Tirith. They are leading me straight to you. I don't have to wander around looking anymore.

You are Seviarra Goddess of Mountains. Daughter of Ourea. Her energy feels huge yet stable. We can sense her life force in the mountains themselves.

Tulk: I feel extremely grounded when we're here. Stable and secure in myself. This is the energy of Mountains. Larger than life with a strong base. Reaching to new heights with a solid foundation.

Me: The energy of Seviarra is giving me profound inner strength. I feel like I could withstand any storm. That nothing could shake me from my course.

Tulk: I feel it as well. Calm yet imposing in its power and strength. I feel centered in my body, mind, and power.

Are you close with the Jötnar? "They are like family to me."

What is your role with Giants?
"The power of mountains flows through them. It gives them size and strength while keeping them grounded."

Tulk: We can see why. Look at us. We grew due to being in contact with this energy.

You know my colossal behemoth Pinagnn!

Tulk: I can feel their connection.

Seviarra: "I have known Pinagnn for many years. We are Soojisn. Keepers of Lost Rolhehik."

What is Rolhehik?
"It is a sacred power not known to many. You need to access this power for the journey you are on. Pinagnn will guide you in this."

Are mountains the source of power of the Giants?
"They have power of Earth and Mountain. They are of Olmli and Chaacjk."

Seviarra scaled down her size, but is still taller than either of us. She wears a dress with what looks like mountain peaks on the shoulders.

When you look at her eyes you can sometimes see images of various mountains from random areas. Her hair has hints of gold, copper, terra cotta, and shades of brown.

We are currently at the top of the mountain above the city. When Seviarra walks the mountains recognize her and reverberate with energy.

What is your relationship with Kulu? "We are close friends. We have known each other for a very long time."

What is your relationship with Lemni? "We are very close friends."

What is your relationship with Held? "She is like a sister to me. Do you see how this mountain is ever stable? Her roots are ever growing deeper into the Earth. This is like our friendship."

What is your relationship with Eom? "She is enigmatic and very wise. I enjoy her company. You are very close with each other. I can see why. You both have a mysterious quality to your personality."

What blockages do I have? Any curses?
"She has some blockages in her throat. No curses."

Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard?

**Important Notice: I made the mistake of saying the real name to myself and others. He was then searching for me and I had to shield and hide. He was looking at me. I will not put you at risk by putting his real name. I have given him a nickname. "Yeah, he is really concentrating. Whenever you said his name it was like an alarm went off. This person is not one to mess with."**

Seviarra: "The moments are soon upon us when my strength shall be needed to keep the world's purpose from Kya."

Who is Kya? "A person who you do not want to have take hold of what is to come."

Is he a human? "Yes, he is human."

Ark: I heard that name before. Long ago.

Ark: This Kya person is here in this world. They have a great position of power. Very high up. They know of many things. Using old way knowledge for their benefit. He is a sensitive. He uses manipulative energy to control others.

Me to Ark: Is it dangerous for me to post the real name of Kya even though he doesn't go by that name here? Would it get back to him?

Ark: Probably yes.

Ark: An ancient goddess is awakening at the moment did you know that? This person in the IG session has something that relates to this. Maybe it is happening because of this session.

Ark: This person in your IG session must have some kind of way to communicate with these old elementals. I think she can speak to them. Especially earth and fire ones.

Me to Ana: He is not at the IG session, this is what he is getting from your photo when I told him about you.

Ark: Does this IG person collect stones?

Ana: Omg yes

Ark: So I see a lot of stones from different places she has picked up. Does she try to commune with them?

Ana: No, I haven't tried

Ark: She should try. Communicate with these stones because they are very old can tell many stories. She can do this in her incarnation. As well as speak to other elements.

Ark: You do know storms volcanos other things like that are the work of elementals. She should try to do what I said. She might be surprised.

Ark: Does she live near a body of water? River lake ocean maybe?

Ana: River. Where I pick my stones. I love the river.

Ark: There is a certain stone she got from the river. Not anything really spectacular, but for some reason, it really called to her.

Me: What about this stone?

Ark: It used to be part of something with her true self long ago. This stone will be able to help her connect more with her true self. I would recommend she tries to commune with it.

Ark: Does she talk to her stones like people would talk to their plants or animals?

Me: She has not talked to her stones at all.

Ark: She should try. I mean like saying "Hey my little stone" or something like that. Has she ever picked them up and felt something from them? Maybe not knowing what it is, but some kind of sense? Like maybe a sense of belonging to her or something?

Ana: Is it the stone I am wearing around my neck now?

Ark: Is it light colored?

Ana: Yes. (This one? Shows photo.)

Ark: Yes. I would recommend that she focuses on this stone. I know this may sound crazy but talk to it. This stone has much to share with her.

Ana: Omg I will try. I will do it.

Ark: Her true self is like a caretaker of stones and their knowledge. She has the ability to unlock their secrets. I would recommend she communes with them more often. Does she have some crystals?

Ana: No, I don't. I have had an interest in crystals for some time now though. But I felt like I didn't know enough about them.

Ark: I would recommend her to acquire some crystals. Quartz. She has some rare abilities. I would recommend she communes more with her stones and her river. This could help her to unlock abilities here in physical form.

***(Discovered Vex was hiding in a body... Took a break here to find him. You can read about that in Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven)***

I am on my way back to Seviarra to continue the session. We have arrived. I brought Tulkas and Hi'Lena with me.

Do you have cryokinesis as an ability?
"I don't have cryokinesis. I do have geokinesis."

How can your incarnation better connect with you?
"Through stones, rocks, and mountains. Feel the heart of the stone."

Why can't she visualize?
"I know why she cannot visualize. She has allowed herself to be encased in her doubts and fears. She is afraid to see. She needs to be willing to face what is before her."

What can she do, to get better at it?
"See through the stones. Try to see what they see. See their visions."

What will help her to be more energy sensitive?
"Align yourself with the heartbeat of the mountain. You can do this through your necklace stone."

Is she ready to embody you?
"She is almost ready. She just needs to be willing to be the rock of her own life. If she is ready for that then she may proceed."

Now we are getting to the questions that involve Kya...

Will your incarnation be able to handle everything that is coming?

"If she stays grounded. Be like a mountain, strong, calm, never folding or bending. I do not doubt she is able to do this."

What do we need to know about Kya?
"He is very connected to energy. Heavily connected to it and sensitive to it by ear and by touch. There is nowhere in the cosmos he cannot find you. He wishes to take the hearts of earths, including Gaia's, as corrupt as she is... That is what he has always been about. He has taken many. Sometimes even planets. Some have withered away..."

What do we need to do to prepare for this?
"Either defeat him or protect Gaia's heart. You will have to get there before he does. There is something you should know"... (Edited out)... "As to prepare, you must connect with it and guard over it. The corruption will make it easier to expose. Don't let that be. Get rid of Gaia's corruption and let her be safe. Ground yourself into the earth. Connect to the energies. Be sensitive to them. That will prepare you for him when the time comes. Whether you defeat him or you guard her heart, prepare."

What can you tell us of Olmli and Chaacjk?

Seviarra: "Olmli is the source of the energy of the mountains. Do you feel it? The strength? The calmness? The power? It is the seed. They are connected to it, the giants. Heavily so.

The Chaacjk is the voice the earth gives. The vibrations. I do not think people realize how big of a deal it is to be connected to the voice of an earth. It is huge. Almost as huge as me."

Can you tell us more about Rolhehik and why we will need it?

Seviarra: "The Rolhehik is a rare power. It's rare because..." (She is getting choked up)

Seviarra: "A long time ago... I am sorry. It is hard for me to talk about. What I can tell you is that it is responsible for the connections of those responsible for the upholding of the heart. It is also responsible for striking a core and bringing the gem out of it, so to speak. It brings the best out of the core. That is the best way I can describe it. You will need it. It will not be easy to find, that is why you need Pinagnn."

What core gem do we need?

Seviarra: "It will call out to you. You will know with Rolhehik. The cry will be loud. And if you miss it, the core will die."

Do you have any information or advice about the plague?

Seviarra: "Do you smell the disease...? It's sickening. Corruption is a disease. Midgard has made such a widespread disease that Gaia herself is sick. Imagine that... Connect to the vibrations of her. Become more sensitive to energies. You will be able to feel how accurately the plague will happen, who has more corruption on them and is spreading it, and when the plague does come you will know where the right places are to avoid such disease."

Me: Sounds like becoming more energy sensitive is vital.

Ark: The Earth Mother has been sick for sometime now.

Hi'Lena: It's sort of like how animals can feel the vibrations of the Earth of danger and know where to run or escape earlier than humans.

Me: How can others become more energy sensitive? It is important to many in order to prepare.

Hi'Lena: Didn't she already...? Ah wait no, I'm mistaken, she told her how to connect to her.

Seviarra: "Embodying me will help with that. As for others, it's always best to work on your third eye. Some are blurry, some are crystal clear, and others cannot see at all because of a blockage. The third eye is the start to feeling energies. And then as you master it, you will be able to feel them through other parts of your body."

Me: Is the real third eye the pineal gland? One time an IG session mentioned it being in the throat, but maybe that was for that one type of being we were talking to.

Seviarra: "No. It does not have to be. For some, it might be. For others, it is in the spine, or the cheeks, or the throat. Or even in the stomach. It is different for all."

Me: This is why the Pegasus Spiritual Senses track works on a spiritual gland instead of focusing on a specific part of the body. The spiritual gland does not have to be a physical gland.

Ark: Mine is where I got my first tattoo.

Hi'Lena: That must be why I feel energies through my face... I make weird faces but at least I feel them.

What can be done to get faster results from subliminals and energy tracks?

Which work faster? Subs or energy tracks?

Seviarra: "You should use both. A combination of subs with energy tracks would be the fastest."

How do we speed up results from both?

"There are a number of factors... But the main thing I'd say to speed up results is to activate the energy within you for them. It will be built up while listening to the track. Let it flow through your body until it dissipates. There are some energies that will simply reject you if you are not like them. First, use the energy tracks to build a certain kind of energy, then activate the energy within you once you have built enough of it and let it flow, then use the subliminal and energy track together to get a much faster result."

Which energy tracks are most important for your incarnation? Phoenix burn tracks, Pegasus, Primordial Dragon...

"I feel some Phoenix Fire tracks disrespect the Heart of Fire... If she wishes to continue using them she is going to have to pay up her respect and dues. Pegasus is the most important out of the three."

**(After the session I spoke with the Keeper of the Heart of Fire. This is going to be a post of its own. There was so much information. You are good using burn tracks. The only burn track that angers the Elementals is the Apocalypse burn track.)**

Which ability should your incarnation focus on developing the most?
"Become more energy sensitive. Then it will be easier for you to communicate to stones, mountains, and the earth."

Is your incarnation a shifter? Will she be able to shift?
"I can be a tree. Would you like to be a tree...? If you integrate me you could."

Do you want your incarnation to use the Elf series? Shifter series?
"Use the Elf series. They are closely connected to nature. I want you to do the same. It will be harder to do so as a human."

Do you sing?
"I do sing. I sing for the vibrations of the earth to hear and for it to sing back."

Anything else you would like us to know?
"Midgard is a dangerous place... Are you prepared? There is something precious in it. I cannot be the one to tell you. Not while you are like this. Many are coming to take it and dance with it."

Hi'Lena: Eury has also told me she cannot tell me what it is because there is still human in me...

Some of your dormant abilities include Mountain Manipulation, Geokinesis, Mountain Creation, Healing Earth, Mountain Magic, Earth Infusion, Nature Magic, Earth Communication, Earth Empowerment, Earth Magic, Cave Manipulation, Naturakinetic Combat, Crystal Manipulation, and Crystal Magic.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard