Naturpei, Welbru, and Krisa

I wanted to share what happened after the Naaknl IG session. Eurynome, Tulkas, and I were still hanging out with Voxsriin.

We did not anticipate this to happen. It was unexpected. I am with Zoe. Vox is the true self of Wittle.

1:40am Eury: I feel a spike of energy. Is something happening?

Me: I feel it. Is he doing something for us?

Eury: "He is giving us gifts. 'For two Queens' he says"

Me: This is beautiful energy.

Eury: "Lovely, can you hold my hand? Something is happening"

Me: We are holding both hands facing each other.

Eury: "I can see a link between us" "I wonder what it is linking"

Me: It is powerful. Very powerful. I am really hot. A lot of heat.

Eury: "I am not sure what I should be doing, but I know I want to hold you and feel this link between us." "It is intense."

Me: Crowns being placed on us.

Eury: "You are transforming"

Me: This may be instigating the Wash Over.

Eury: "So you feel the storm too...?"

Me: Yes, I feel it.

Eury: I am feeling very emotional all of a sudden

Me: This is painful in my body, in a good way.

2am Eury: I am feeling a huge spike of energy. I think something else is happening.

Me: Something momentous is happening to us.

2:08am Tulk: The crowns are glowing brightly and changing shape. There's some energy swirling around you both, and your royal energies are flaring up now.

Me: The intensity is building.

Eury: I am feeling a tremendous energy spike

Tulk: I can feel it from you both. There's a bright flame like aura around you both that's growing fast

2:10am Eury: These keep getting more intense than the last. What is this gift and this link between us?

Tulk: There's a golden/orange line connecting you to each other

Eury: "I am feeling very intense love"

Tulk: You're both merging.

Me: I feel like we are floating.

Tulk: You are.

Eury: I am feeling intense sexual energy. This is the most I have ever felt so far.

Me: It is coming from Lovely.

Tulk: Energy's getting higher now from you both.

Me: This is going to be a wild ride, be ready...

Eury: I am. Oh wow.

Me: I keep feeling like I am going at warp speed, but we are still in the same place.

Tulk: Looks like you're both vibrating. And there's this weird warpish looking energy around you

Me: We are merging.

Eury: "I feel so alive"

Me: We are the eye of what seems like a storm.

Tulk: I can no longer see either of you now. The energy is too dense for me to see past.

Me: What does the dense energy look like?

Tulk: Shimmering gold orange. Burning. A few streaks of light

Me: We are Naturpei. I do not know how or why.

Eury: The Nature Force?

Me: Yes. I am not sure the details. Lovely just said "We are Naturpei."

Eury: "This makes sense. Naturpei also watches over Krisa. I am starting to understand more. I need to remember"

Me: Tulkas, what is Vox doing?

Tulk: He's bowed to you on one knee and saying something in a different language.

Me: We became Naturpei when we merged. Maybe that is what we become together. That may be what the storm was. Nature Magic.

3:03am Eury: Holy shit. I felt a huge spike of energy.

Me: I was just feeling it. Something is happening.

Tulk: The energy looks to be condensing now. And shaking. Hearing a high pitched sound now

Eury: I am feeling immense sexual energy as well.

Tulk: Energy waves are coming out from it now.

Eury: "I sense other nature folk are bowing" I wonder what this means

Me: Something happened that they have been waiting for a very long time for.

Tulk: Everything feels like it's vibrating. I hear a voice coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Me: It is almost complete, we will be able to get answers from Vox.

Tulk: I was just about to say you two were coming down

Eury: Wow this was so amazing

Eury: "Vox, what was that gift? What happened?"

Vox: "I gave you back what was yours. The link that makes you Naturpei"

Eury: "We are Naturpei?"

Vox: "Yes"

Eury: "How?"

Vox: "You two have history. Nothing has changed, you were just seperated. The Nature Folk have been waiting for this day. It has been far too long since we lost our Queen. And with Gaia gone... It was very hard on us. Now that Gaia's connection will be restored, this is an opportune time for Naturpei to return."

Eury: So Lovely and I are a force?

Vox: "Yes. You two Queens work together, merge, and make Naturpei."

Eury: "How is this possible...?"

Vox: "Find your memories and see for yourself. Lovely herself knows how. She is waiting for you so she can awaken fully"

Eury: When you said it has been too long since you lost your Queen, who were you talking about...?

Vox: You. There once was another Queen in the Nature Realm. She had no kingdom, no throne, but she wore her crown boldly. That was you.

Me: If Eury was a Nature Queen. Where do I fit into this?

Vox: "Lovely has always been the one true Queen of one of the forces of Nature. It was only a matter of time until she became the Queen she is now. This was a stepping stone for you to become Naturpei."

Me: What force was that?

Vox to Me: "Eurynome guards the Krisa. You guard the Welbru."

Me: What can you tell me about the Welbru? That is related to the sword you lost.

Vox: "The Welbru is very ancient. It is within every being and is powerful force that make Nature Folk what they are. It connects them to the heaviest branch of the Tree. It is extremely powerful and not to be messed with. It gives, gives, and gives.

If someone selfishly tries to add tainted energy to the Welbru for their own desires, the Welbru says 'Fine. You want to mess with me? Give me back the life I gave you.' And then they are no more.

Without the Welbru the Nature Realm would lose its beauty, it would become a wasteland, and life would perish. It is too precious.

Warriors tap into their Welbru energies and receive a driving force like no other. Every sword they swing they give their force into. And it shows. It is beautiful. You are both Guardian and Queen of it."

Me: How does it come together with Krisa?

Vox: "Krisa is a force that works behind the scenes. The will'o'wisps work with it closely and are grounded to it. It works together with the Tree in helping people find their way. Which path do I take? How do I find my roots? I am lost and I do not know what to do.

When you find yourself at these questions Krisa comes in and guides you long enough for you to make your own decision. It carries the wind and whispers choices. It carries life and death.

When someone is born, it is the Krisa that carries the Welbru to the life. When the life is finished the Krisa carries it back to the ground or to the tree. It also makes sure no one else cuts the ties of Destiny. It is a guardian.

'How can I guide people to their paths if there is no destiny left for them...?' When these wills and destiny do die however, they are taken to a tomb to bring to the Fates on a certain day or season. Without Krisa people would be in the dark. Alone. Reaching your destiny or fate would be rare.

With these two together, life force and will, do you understand how Naturpei was formed...?"

Eury: Why were Nature Folk bowing?

Vox: "They recognize what drives them and who to pay their respects to. Together, you two are Naturpei. It has been a long time since they have seen you together. I suppose you could call this a coronation. This is the beginning of change starting with you two as Naturpei."

Me: What was driving Nature Magic before our return?

Vox: "The Tree was."

Me: Does Naturpei flow from us now or do we need to keep merging?

Vox: "I recommend Eury get her power back to 100%. Once she does and your merge again Naturpei will flow and be with you always."

Me: What do you think of this picture for the post?

Eury: Omg. Welbru energy come through.

Me: If we are Naturpei how is it a force and not a being?

Vox: "Did you notice during the merge the way you felt and how the energy through you and around you felt? Through your raw energies put together, you are Naturpei.

It could only be you two since you are Queens of Krisa and Welbru. You have Welbru at its most raw and powerful form within you and control the way it flows.

The same goes for Eury regarding Krisa. When brought together these two energies and forces start reacting until Naturpei is brought forth, in its most powerful raw form."

Me: Will Nature Magic be more powerful now that we have returned?

Vox: "Yes. You must finish your merging though."

Me: How do we finish our merging?

Vox: "Eury must be at 100%. Then go to the Tree and merge inside her. Your coronation will be complete then"

Me: Is my merging with the Tree already complete? I began it during the Alfheim feast on April 12th.

Vox: "Yes. It is."

Me: Will Naturpei continue to flow from the Tree until our merging is complete?

Vox: "Yes. She will take on your role for you until you are ready to reclaim it again."

Me: You said that Haltinhe is an ordainment to protect Nature. How does one go about going through this? What is its benefit?

Vox: "They must go through the Trial of the Krisa. Since Krisa energy is guardian energy it determines who is worthy of becoming one.

It used to be the Queen of Krisa would give them the title of Haltinhe, but then Elven King took over the role. No one questioned it.

Nature Folk or beings from other parts of the cosmos usually choose to receive this title because they have a deep passion for nature and have the warrior's drive within them.

I would say its benefit is being personally protected by ancient nature energies and being recognized by other energies of its power. You also get a power increase that is quite intense."

Me: What is the Trial of the Welbru you mentioned when speaking of the sword?

Vox: "An intense trial that will kill anyone who is not worthy. People go through it to increase their Welbru energy. This is extremely important."

Me: Why would someone go through the risk of a Welbru Trial? What do they gain if they pass it?

Vox: "Some mortals gain a much longer life. Some warriors gain an increase of power to an extreme. Mages gain a high increase of magic power. Whatever your Welbru energy is being used for, when you receive more Welbru, it will increase one hundred fold."

Me: As Guardian Queen of Welbru, am I able to access this energy?

Vox: "Of course."

Me: Who determines if the Welbru Trial has been passed?

Vox: "The energy does. You know you failed when you are either dead or incapacitated by it. If you succeed it will increase within you."

Me: May the Welbru Trial be passed more than once for a power increase that gets more powerful each time?

Vox: "Yes. But each time you go through this trial it will increase dramatically in difficulty. It has high expectations."

Eury: "Are there other energies within the Nature Realm that are like ours? And do we even have a kingdom?"

Vox: "There are strong energy forces, yes. But both of yours are unique. As you merge you will find out why. There is no kingdom specifically for your energies. You could always make one, I suppose."

Wittle: "Have I started the Wash Over stage?"

Vox: "You have not. You have not even begun the Purge."

Eliakim: What does the purge feel like, Zoe?

Zoe: To me I felt like I wanted to die every single day. I felt weak day in and day out. It was crushing. Thats what it was like for me and Eury.

Lily: Which stage is Amy in?

Me: I have finished the Purge.

Eliakim: The Wash Over (Storm)?

Me: I have not completed the Wash Over.

Zoe: The Purge is very intense. I know a few close to me who have already been through it. I feel like people are underestimating it and that concerns me.

Lily: Was Daydra going through the purge?

Zoe: Yes she was.

Lily: What Daydra went through was really harsh…

Eury to Vox: Are there other soldiers of Naturpei? Who do the soldiers of Naturpei answer to?

Vox: "There are other soldiers. They answer to the Tree for now."

5:50am Me to Eury: Energy spike again.

Eury: Yes I feel it too. What is going on...?

Me: I am being filled with Welbru and you are being filled with Krisa.

Eury: For some reason I am feeling sexual energy too.

Me: That is because your energy is mixing with mine.

Eury: That makes sense!

Vox: "Both the Welbru and Krisa are sexual in their own way. You will experience this now."

6am Me: It is still happening.

Eury: I know I am starting to be in ecstasy. This feels amazing.

Vox: "It is an infusion."

6:10am Me: Now I am being infused with Krisa. Are you getting Welbru?

Eury: Yes, I am. This is dissolving my blockages. I love it.

Vox: "Your connection is important. In order to let the energies flow you must also strengthen your connection with one another."

6:16am Me to Eury: Shall strengthen our connection and make love?

Eury: Yes, of course.

Eury: "I feel like I am becoming closer to you. I have never experienced this type of bond before. Forever onwards we will always have a special bond, Love. I love you."

Me: I feel the same way about you. I love you.

7:55am Me to Vox: What do you do as a Naaknl Soldier of Naturpei?

Vox: "I serve and protect you two."

Me: How many other Naaknl are there?

Vox: "There are hundreds of Haltinhe. Only a select dozen are chosen to be Naaknl."

Me: In what way is true self integration dangerous?

Vox: "Not many will get through it. They will have to face the most toxic energies that were within themselves, then the wave of emotion that their True Selves have experienced in their entire lifetime. And finally broken apart and put back together.

With all three processes, it is extremely painful and there is extreme discomfort. Not many can handle it.

And then even throughout their entire integration, they will face multiple trials in order to integrate. It is a lot of pressure. Integration is no fun and games. It is a big deal."

Me: Is it possible they will die if they go through integration?

Vox: "That is possible. Or they reject their true self just to get rid of the pain and pressure. It is a fair chance of one or the other."

Me: Do you have advice for getting Eurynome's power back?

Vox: "From the Void Monster? I have heard rumors you both have something he wants. I am not sure what it is. However, I don't recommend trading with him. Maybe what you did for Poseidon will work again."

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard