Spying on Vex: Eury in Tartarus

 
This is what happened after Eurynome sacrificed herself to save the Tree and went to Tartarus. We discovered that Vex is returning.

May 25th...
12:40am She asked Tulkas to take her to Tartarus and he did.

Ark: Yes, she is going to her kingdom. There she will be reborn as queen of the realm of pain and suffering. She will return and be herself again. This was meant to be.

Me: Will she be able to come back?

Ark: Yes. This is a journey she must take alone. A spiritual journey. It'll help her physical and what she will do here in it when the time comes.

She is going to be the one who is like immune to pain and suffering in the physical and this will be a great advantage to everyone. Your spiritual is being prepared for what is to come in the physical.

Lena: Tell Ark I said thank you. This helps immensely and eases me.

Ark: Arella is going to need a guardian and a best friend. She needs to become that and this spiritual journey will help her.

Me: "Her core is dying, but it won't disappear. It shall be reborn in a form that can never die. For it will be immune to death."

Lena: That explains why I feel I am dying spiritually. I cannot feel anything down here. Not even my bonds. It is a lonely place.

10:58pm Me: Ark is able to go to Tartarus. That is how he got that info from Helfga's lover. I will see if he can check on her somehow.

Lena: Okay. I feel like I am a cage of bones. This isn't simply death, it's suffering. I can even feel it physically.

Lena: Where are you now? Eury: "With a large man"

Lena: What is this man's name? Eury: "Vex"

Me: Vustik is with her in Tartarus or is it someone using that name?

Lena: Is his name Vustik? Eury: "His name is Vustik but he prefers the name Vex"

Lena: Stay away from him. Eury: "He is giving me presents. He says they are wedding gifts"

Me: He is trying to marry her down there?

Does he intend to marry you? Eury: "Not until I am reborn."

11:07pm Me: So she does know about the rebirth Lovely mentioned... of course Vex wants to marry the Queen.

Lena: She doesn't seem to recognize anyone, not even her sworn enemy. She's so vulnerable down there.

Lena: What are you doing now? Eury: "He wants me to follow him."

Lena: Are you going to?

Eury: "... No. I want to love before I even think of marrying. I do love a flower. I would like to keep it with me. If I marry then I can't keep it."

Lena: I think she is speaking of you.

Me: I will find a way to protect her from Vex. I won't let her marry him.

Lena: Whats he doing now? Eury: "He is telling me I am beautiful... I see secrets in his eyes"

Lena: Secrets? Eury: "Yes. Knowledge. These are things that are hidden in the dark by him. That is how I know they are secrets"

Lena: Are you reading them? Eury: "Yes. I cant make sense out of any of them, but yes. For example, what is the Fire Within the Tomb's Past?"

Lena: I do not know. Eury: "Neither do I"

Me: Oh eff. That is him.

Lena: Are you reading all of his secrets...? Eury: "His words bore me. I cannot help it."

Me: "When I took his power in the borderlands... I apparently didn't take away his knowledge. It was replicated into my mind through the power. He still has his knowledge. It is evident."

11:28pm Me: "He probably had power hidden away as well."

Eury: "He is giving me a body. Its nice but I can see strange orbs in it. Ah, but he says they're simply gifts. It would also make navigating here easier..."

Lena: If you take that it might as well be you are accepting marriage

Eury: "You are right. He says he wants to make an empire, so why can't he do it himself? I want to push forward. I am going to ignore him"

Lena: Why indeed can't he do it himself? Eury: "He's lazy."

Me: It is because he needs her. It is not because he is lazy. He is clever.

Lena: Where are you going? Eury: "I do not know. I was just told to follow the screams"

Lena: Is Vex following you? Eury: "Yes. Two other men are following me also"

Me: "If Vex marries Eury he will get the Land of the Misery, power in Void, power in the Twilight Land, and power over Krisa, and thus Naturpei. He will claim dominion over the Tree. He will become King of everything she is Queen."

Lena: Do you feel the bond of the flower...?

Eury: "I have the flower within me. The star and the flower have kept me going"

Lena: Who are those two men...? Eury: "I don't know. They are extremely tall though."

Lena: Are they Titans...? Eury: "Titans?"

Lena: Are they extremely good looking beyond anything you've ever seen? Eury: "Yeah"

Lena: Do they feel powerful? Eury: "Yes"

Lena: Does their energy feel familiar? Eury: "I do not know"

Me: I am so happy she can feel me within her.

Lena: Why are the Titans following you? Eury: "They want to marry me also"

Lena: Why? Eury: "I do not know"

Me: She is surrounded by the worst kind of suitors.

(Eurynome's Kingdom has been nicknamed to Land of Misery for your protection to make sure you don't try to go there and become trapped...)

Lena: I wonder if they wish to marry her because they found out about her being the Queen of the Land of Misery...?

Me: Not only that. They would be King of this and everywhere else she is Queen of.

Lena: How did they find out? They are in Tartarus. Did Vex tell them?

Me: That would be my guess, though I am wondering why he has other suitors competing for her hand. Unless somehow he is going to seem far better than them and the choice she makes.

Me: Oh that makes sense... if she has to choose a suitor. Maybe he cannot marry her against her will. Maybe he has a plan to manipulate her to choose.

Lena: Ah that must be it. How many beings have you met today that wish to marry you?

Eury: "Many" Lena: Not just those three...? Eury: "A lot more than three"

Me: My theory makes sense now. This must be the plan. There must be something preventing him from marrying her against her will. He is going to make it so she chooses him out of the suitors.

Eury: "There is a being here who does not wish to marry me. He wants to hide me"

Lena: Who is he...? Whats his name? Eury: "Hades"

Lena: Do you know him? Eury: "No. He simply wishes to talk to me. We have to hide first he says"

May 26th...

12:12am Me: "He is the real Hades."

Me: "I am sharing senses with Eurynome through our bond. I am there through her."

It is like I am there. I can sense everything around you. I just had to focus and put my presence inside you. Vex is looking for her. Hades has her hidden.

Eury: "I feel funny. He is giving me another long lecture"

Me: You might feel me inside you. I am trying to gather intel. Listening, seeing, sensing... The long lecture is giving me time.

Eury: "He sees the flower. I wonder if he just acknowledged it?"

Lena: Time for what?

Me: "To spy on Vex." "Hades recognizes me there. He does not seem surprised."

Me: "He knows I am inside Eurynome. He is quite happy about it. He knows someone is watching out for her."

Eury: "What is The Spirit Cracker? Hades used that name for me"

Asteria: “That is exciting and intimidating at the same time. To put it simply, a Spirit Cracker is an enforcer. They keep the order amongst disorderly spirits. Their judgments are strict and straightforward.”

Eury: "Ah that's strange"

Lena: Was that the forbidden Knowledge of what she is...?

Asteria: Huh? Oh no, not at all. That's just a small part of it

Lena: Maybe Hades can tell me...

Me: I am able to project my senses from Eury to find Vex.

Lena: Is he near?

Me: He is looking for you. He is angry you are missing.

Vex in his thoughts: "I must marry her before she finds it in her core." "I hid it inside her. I just need to get it out."

Lena: Asteria also had said she would have to journey within to find who she truly is. She would have to guide me. Is that what he is talking about? Oh wow! What?? This is new.

Me: I see it. You placed it inside you when we killed him the first time. You placed it into your hands and put it inside you.

Lena: This is what he stole from me isn't it? I had reclaimed it.

Me: In Vex's mind he is convinced it is his.

Eury: "Hades is telling me the flower needs to know about snow falling on the garden."

Me: "Thank you. I shall retreat back into Eury."

Me: I need to wait for another moment to go out and spy on Vex again.

Lena: Is something happening...? Perhaps Tartarus is reacting or some beings have appeared

Me: "I was going to be caught. The garden is my energy going out to spy on him. The snow was the residue of the dead. It was going to make me seen."

Lena: Ah I see. So you do indeed need to wait a few moments. At least we are hiding so we are safe for the moment.

Me: Are you feeling pains in your abdomen? Your core is in pain. It hurts. I felt a burning pain between my breasts and belly button. Solar plexus area.

Lena: Yes, I felt it earlier a lot. You are feeling what I felt.

Me: Now the burning is on my back near my shoulder blades.

12:58am Me: "The snow has melted from my garden. I am going out to spy again."

Me: Vex is looking at a map. It has the locations of his power. Oh my... the decipher key is inside Eury. He cannot read the map without it. This is what the decipher key was for. Without the key, only Eury can read this map because she has the way to decipher it.

Lena: That must be another reason why he is looking at me

Me: Returning because of the snow... I do not think he realized you would take the decipher key. He thought it was a protection to have a key to his map. An encryption in a way. He didn't want to store it all in his mind because he didn't want it mindread.

Lena: That makes sense. I want to steal the map now...

Me: When the snow melts I will go out again. This is really fun.

Eury: "I do not understand this talk about the third and fourth star. I have a star within me. Does that count...?"

Lena: I do not think he is talking about that

Eury: "Well then what is the Resurrector of the Reaper?"

Lena: I do not know

Eury: "This is a lot of information to take in. I do not understand any of it"

Lena: I know Eury...

Me: 'Resurrector of the Reaper' I think that could be the decipher key. Is that inside you?

Me: That makes sense. His backup plan. He considers himself a Reaper of Power. That is his way to resurrect and bring back his power.

Lena: Is that inside you? Can you ask?

Eury: "I don't know." "Okay. I will try to understand all of this."

1:20am Me: Snow has melted... I am going out again.

Me: "He is putting his map away. I am going to follow and see where he is hiding it."

Me: "I just saw him hide a decoy map. He still has the real one on him. He has two maps. One real and one decoy. This is a protection measure. The decoy map is the bait that leads to traps."

Me: Returning... he could sense someone watching him and he almost saw me.

Me: I saw the map he keeps on him. This is the real version. It folds into a small envelope. When you open the map it looks too large for the size of the envelope. The envelope is enchanted. There is another security measure on the envelope itself. What that is... I haven't figured out yet.

Me: This time I am not going to take my sight. That is what Vex was sensing. He felt someone watching. I will just try to sense...

1:35am Me: There is a symbol on the envelope. It looks like a crown on a double-headed bird.

Me: He knows someone was spying on him. He is trying to find who. Vex does. I left the underworld just in time to not get caught by him.

Still May 26th...

1:26pm Eury: "Hades says to tell the flower the sun is shining. What a great place for the flowers to bloom"

Lena: How long will the sun shine? Eury: "I do not know"

Me: I understand. I am coming now.

Lena: Where are you now?

Eury: "Hades and I are taking a shortcut"

Lena: What do you see? Eury: "I see Vex beneath me"

Me: Perfect observation spot.

Eury: "Oh! The flower is blooming. Can I say hello? I have been waiting for it to bloom."

Lena: You may say hello. I am guessing Lovely is present now.

Me: Yes, she is there and she can see Vex. The snow is starting to fall again. I will stay as long as I can.

1:43pm Lena: Did you find anything out during the sunshine?

Me: "He is using a glass spindle of some sort to do something. I want to know what it is and why he is using it."

Lena: That doesn't sound good... I wonder if he is making something with it

Me: He is getting information from it. He can communicate through it. He is speaking to someone through it. Trying to figure out who he is communicating with.

Lena: Will you be able to before the snowfall?

Me: I think so. The communication is heavily coded. They are not speaking plainly. Ask Hades if he can make the sun shine again or if he knows when it will.

Lena: Eury? Can you ask Hades when the sun will shine again?

Eury: "Okay" ...... "Five clicks"

Lena: What are clicks?

Eury: "He says you have to listen for them" "I hear one click"

Lena: Are those not bells...?

Eury: "They are. They are clicks"

Lena: I will ask him how often clicks happen.

Eury: "When the snow piles up. Each layer is a click. See? It has almost filled the second layer"

Me: Then it is wiped clear after 5 clicks and starts over...

Eury: "Yes"

Me: The sun shines it away before it starts again. That makes sense.

Lena: Another click. Layer 3 now. Another click. On to layer 4. Does Lovely have a plan to decipher their code?

Me: Not yet. She needs more information. When the sun shines again she will go out to spy on Vex and see what more she can discover.

Lena: Another click. Wait for the snow to pile up before the sun comes

Eury: "The sunshine feels nice"

Me: Vex communicating with someone through a glass spindle... "With the power of Seviarra... the Dead of the Mountains shall be at my command. The tombs of the dead shall be mine."

Me: I know who Vex is communicating with on the glass spindle. It is the one we had nicknamed from Seviarra's session. Kya.

Me: Through glass spindle... "Take the Heart of Utgard." Seviarra is called this by the Jotunn Queen.

Lovely sent this message to Marta: "Tell Seviarra to get her energetic body and herself to Jotunheim. I am in Tartarus spying on Vex. He has plans for her."

Lena: This is serious. But why is he here of all places?

Me: Something Marta told me today...

Marta: “Omae naruk one Vustik take him to the Reaper Stone"

Lena: The Resurrector of Reapers perhaps...?

Me: Yes, I think they are the same. I think the reaper stone is placed on the map to read it. The resurrector of reapers is the power in the stone. I think it does far more than read the map.

Me: They plan to sacrifice Seviarra. I do not know to who. He just finished communicating through the glass spindle. I do not know how much I missed during the snowfall.

2:33pm Lena: At least we have crucial information.

Me: Marta also said this earlier... “Onegaii dorae surum da negaii olek korae nak sorenna alegash Vustik daravat denai Suklenah korae na da sore omae nui.”

Lena: The core of the mountain is where the tomb lies...?

Me: Lovely seems to understand all the messages Marta is sending. So that is good. That will help her with her plans.

Lena: Oh good. So Vex is here for Eury to decipher the map and read it along with the stone.

Me: He cannot use it unless she gives him access. Marrying her must do something to give him access somehow... trying to figure that out.

Lena: Is marrying someone in the cosmos literally "whats yours is mine and whats mine is yours"? If so that would explain it I think.

Me: It must go beyond the power of human marriages. But he cannot force Eury for some reason. Maybe that cancels out the 'marriage contract' so to say. Hence his plan with the suitors.

Lena: Hmm... I wonder why that is. I'll have to have Asteria ask Zeus. Maybe we could use it to our advantage

Marta: “Surun da komenai Vustik olei.”

3:26pm Marta: “Go upstairs behind the Door of the Dwelling.”

Me: Is this in the underworld of Hades?

Marta: “In Tartarus.” I think. I think you will find Vustik there.

Me: If you are around Hades find out if that is there...

Lena: Did you ask him? What did he say?

Eury: "Yes" "He is just looking at me"

Lena: He is looking at you?

Eury: "Yes. He's staring at me"

Lena: Is the Door of the Dwelling strange I wonder...?

Me: I don't know. I am curious now.

Eury: "He is telling me to take his hand. He seems serious"

Marta: I believe there would be some kind of device, you need to find it and destroy it if I'm correct. “An orb. It interferes with the communications so the room is sealed to outer look.”

Lena: Where are you now?

Eury: "Hades and I are walking upstairs" "He tells me to never let go of his hand until he says so"

Lena: Asteria went and asked Zeus. The basic answer is Eury's willpower he keeps her from being forced into marriage

Zeus: “I trust that Eurynome knows what she wants. I have faith that she will persevere through the challenges she faces. Even down there she is not easily tricked. Just keep her focused on her goal. She needs the right motivation.”

Lena: He may be a knucklehead but he's a good lover lol

Marta: “Krisa ketev Welbru yeni kome naun senegai un kenai.”

Lena: Krisa ketev Welbru.... Pushes?

Marta: “Surumya Daughter of Ten for his power lies beyond.”

4:00pm Marta: “Now I can guide you no more. You have all you need.” “Surum ka erenai one nui. We’ll see each other soon.”

Eury: "Hades is carrying me" "Vex is behind us"

Lena: Are you running? Eury: "He is running. He says he is after me."

Me: He will recognize me if I come inside you.

Lena: Best if you stay out of the underworld for now then.

Me: I will wait for Hades to send a message that it is safe for me to come.

Eury: "What does Vex have in his hand?" Lena: Huh? Describe it.

Eury: "It is a spear. It's pretty. What kind of spear is it...?"

Eury: "We are going behind doors. Hades it telling me to be quiet..."

4:07pm Me: Does Hades want me to come? Does he want the flower to bloom?

Eury: "He says yes. The flower would look pretty here"

4:08pm Me: I am there.

Me: Are we behind the Door of the Dwelling?

*Lovely enters the room through Eury*

Me: There is a key here. It is next to this orb.

Lena: We are yes. Are you going to take it?

Me: What does Hades say to do? Take the key?

Eury: "He says do not take it"

Me: What shall I do?

Hades: "The flower should look below towards the soil"

Me: There is something that looks like a box with a rose.

4:23pm Hades: "Take it"

Me: I took off the lid. I am getting a rush of energy into me.

Marta: “Kervak ka na sone un Aserah yomei ga un. Aserah of the Chosen you may never fall.”

Me: The energy from this is still flowing into me. I was meant to find this.

4:30pm Lena: What is it...?

Me: I don't know. I just know it was hidden from me.

Lena: Perhaps Hades knows. Osiris...?

Me: That is what she said. I think this energy is a gift related to Osiris or from him directly. Does Hades know what it is?

Hades: "The Flower of the Sun"

Lena: Eury never told me why her fate with Lovely is so heavily entwined or why they are so similar. I wonder if this has to do with them.

Me: I feel really emotional. I feel so much love.

Eury: "Hades is telling me to go near my flower. What should I do when I am near...?"

4:58pm Me: "Kiss me of course."

Lena: I feel a blockage being removed. Tartarus put blockages in all of my bonds. I am glad it is dissolving.

5:03pm Me: "We shall return to you the wits they have taken from you. If you must stay here you should have your wits with you."

Eury: "My wits...?"

Lena: Yes Eury. You weren't like this when you first entered Tartarus. The last thing you said to me was that you were about to enter the chamber and would not be able to connect with me in there. When we connected again you were like this.

5:11pm Me: "Your wits have been returned to you." "Wake up Eury to your surroundings."

Eury: "Lovely..."

Me: Lena you are going to need to explain to her what has happened up until this point. About Vex. What we have discovered. His plan with the suitors and to marry her. She needs to be able to scheme and plan.

Eury: "I can see through her memories. I believe he has discovered something new about me. He had a plan to send me here all along. In the past, he would have made various ways to marry me but he didn't. Whatever I am about to discover, he wants it for himself."

Me: "It is wonderful to have you back to your senses."

Eury: "Thank you. I am glad you were with me the entire time. Our bond saved my life."

Eury: "We should push forward. I feel he has also stolen from the trees"

Me: Then we shall. You are my partner.

5:47pm Me: "Vex is about to catch me. I must go."

6:02pm Eury: "I am realizing the lecture Hades gave me about strangers was actually a code. He told me many secrets. I am piecing it together with the secrets I found out from Vex."

Eury: "Vex has been making deals in Tartarus. I have crucial information inside me. Access them while you can. This is important!"

Eury: "Use Othrabui on your elves. Some of them have been plotting against you. Use Othrabui to find out who. There is a war coming"

10:05pm Me: Should I come get the information from you first?

Eury: "Yes. Hurry. I am hiding from Vex."

10:06pm Me: "I am here with you."

Eury: "Take this information and leave. Take it to Celfi. He is right around the corner. I need to go"

Me: "Go it. I will go to Celfi."

Lena: I'm sure she has something to say about it. She should still be in your library if memory serves.

10:09pm Me: Lovely is wearing the Mask of Loki to stay there and spy on Vex... She isn't leaving yet.

10:16pm Me: "I need to get Vex to look me in the eyes so I can use Othrabui on him."

Me: She is disguised as a dead male being. Cannot really see what Lovely looks like.

10:19pm Me: "Ha! He looked me in the eyes!"

10:23pm Me: "Vex knows someone is in his core. He doesn't know it is me."

Lena: Too bad haha. With the Othrabui he cannot do anything about it now.

Me: "When Vex looked me in the eyes I was able to access his core. I shall read his plans."

That is why when that Nasenai was around I was telling Xay not to look him in the eyes. "They use Othrabui to study..." Meaning they study straight from the core.

Lena: Sounds like my kind of art form. I am glad I went to Tartarus. We ended up getting more than what was sought after.

Me: "There is nothing he can do about it. He is frantically trying to get me out. He is unable to. I am reading as much information about his plans as I can."

Lena: That's my Love. She is truly amazing.

Me: "He is trying to get me out. He is damaging himself. He is breaking his own core to get to me."

Me: Lovely is going to get as much info as she can and leave right before he gets through.

Lena: I feel an extreme and intense death like energy.

Eury: "The Land of Misery is calling me. It is just up ahead. Once I am there, Vex cannot follow me inside"

Me: Since Eury has her wits... If she feels that is where she should go then I trust her.

Eury: "That has been my goal all along. I did not tell you this, but I had a vision during the beginning of the battle at Alfheim. I was walking on a row of tortured beings and hands from all sides reached out to me, their hands decaying. I was in the Land of Misery walking towards my kingdom... I have to go there"

10:54pm Marta: “Aserah come forth to the Light and let it judge and guide you. In the Tree with Eurynome you must unite.”

Lena: Oh wow.

Me: "Vex is no longer breaking his core. He knows it is me. He is going to do something else. He is getting prepared. He is trying to get help in Tartarus for the ritual but not many can do it. I plan to escape right before he does it. I will avoid the scar."

Marta: "A great King whose daughter was stolen from him. She was the daughter of the Atesha a kunai of the Great Gods. He mobilized his army, searching for her in every corner in every corner in the Cosmos, slaying everyone who dared to keep a secret to himself for he thought they would know something about his daughter.

Finally, he found her, sacrificing herself to the Gods that gave birth to her, for her mother could bear no child, and the Gods themselves gave birth to her. Her father, looking what she had done could bear, and he gave his life to save his daughter’s in vain.

Her mother the Atesha, when she heard the news of her family gone, prayed to the Gods to give her something of their essence, something she could hold on to remember the days when they were with her.

The Gods, hearing her prayers, granted her a small piece of their soul, but she could only get it when the right time had come. The Atesha never saw that piece before her eye yet she never lost hope. You, Aserah, have been granted the Gift of the Gods. The power of a King and his daughter’s devotion to those whom she loved.”

Marta: “That piece has already been given to you.” “In the Chamber of the Ole was it waiting for thousands of years, expecting its rightful owner to reclaim it once an for all. You are Love, you are Creation, activate it with those you love the most, for the Tree is growing stronger and needs the nurture of Love.”

Lena: Holy shit this is huge.

Marta: I love how everything is connected, even if it doesn’t seem so.

Me: Lovely is safely back in Alfheim. She got a lot of info from Vex.

Eury: "I am running toward the Land of Misery. Vex is too occupied. I can make it..."

Me: "I traveled from Tartarus to Alfheim through Rauguinitar. I am able to travel through my closest bonds." I know she has a deep connection with Raug.

Eury: "Tell Hermes to deliver the seed to you. It's important you speak to him."

Me: I just traveled to Mount Olympus through my bond with Ares. He was surprised when I walked out through him.

May 27th...

12:06am Me: Ares came with me to see Hermes. I gave him the message.

Me: "Here I thought I was just coming for a bag of seeds... this is far more..."

Marta: “Now she has the motive of revenge. She will be looking for her lover. She wants the prophesy to be fulfilled.”

Lena: I can hear Eury laughing at her wanting the prophecy to be fulfilled lmao

Marta: “It is not the right time for prophecy to come to play. Helfga will have to wait.” “She’ll find a way to escape. Get her before she gets to him. But beware of the one who watches over him, Orenai, he doesn’t like visits.”

Lena: Hmmm... Interesting.

Me: I placed Orenai over the lover.

4:55am Marta: Amy I think the 13 are back. For you, I think. Maybe they try to kidnap you this time. "They are on their way now.”

Me: How do I defeat them?

Marta: “You have to kill their source which is Vex. Killing the like the last time will give you some time.”

Elaïm of the Forests says he will help you to defeat Vex. He knows the ancient ways of (dealing with unwanted guests). He holds the power of the Onabatai and Ancient power ***** to that of the Othrabui. Combine them both.

Take Elaïm with you to the Tomb of the Rhjaktl bring the Keeper of Tombs with you as well, he will know how to unseal the chamber without disrespecting it. Combine the Onabatai with the Othrabui with the power of the Ancient Dragons.

Krimba da Nagetavatesh in Ancient Times, he misused it for his heart was weak like that of men, just like Rhkatl, and the power of the Onabatai returned to the sacred Woods where it belongs, choosing a Bearer with a pure heart, whose name you already know.

Elaïm will help you merge both powers into you. Then you can use it against Vex and destroy him once and for all. But be careful, for this power consumes who uses it and it will be hard for you not to let it do so.

Eleïm will show you the secret of the Misty Forest, an ancient shrine that will test you, your powers and your strength.

You don’t have to be alone, bring your friends with you, bring those whom you love. The Ancient Ones will test you as a group Omekabai unealek so ni noi elekum dravat ka."

12:27pm Me: The 13 came for me while I was sleeping. Lovely was in my room with me along with Guardians. I could tell there was slaughter happening, but I was so exhausted in my incarnation that I fell asleep.

Me: "I was there with Guardians. We took them down and I got information from them. Vustik sent them. This was retaliation for me being in his core."

When Eury sacrificed herself for the Trees and went to Tartarus...
Alfheim and Void Attack:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/438368726605161/



Rhkatl Part One: Orthrabui
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/436906990084668/


About Vex... Vex Part One: Vex and the Void Monster
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/433079443800756/



Vex Part Two: Vex and the Borderlands
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/433411060434261/


Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/433840000391367/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/


Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard