Vex Part Two: Vex and the Borderlands

 
This is a continuation of Vex Part One: Vex and the Void Monster...

Ark: Come with me both of you now to the Norns.

Me to Eury: Shall we go now? He said he would wait for us if we need more time.

Eury: "Gre'iya, Fastis, take these books and inform Azasushann that we are leaving."

Tulk: So it's as I discovered. I checked Vex's body out a while ago and could tell he wasn't dead either.

Me: But part of Vex was killed and he was weakened.

Hi'Lena: Let's get this sick bastard. I want him dead already.

Ark: You must understand some things first. What he has been using this magick. There is a trick to tricks. That is why I called you all here to the Norns. You see every being has threads.

Hi'Lena: He is using ancient magic correct?

Ark: Yes, he is. Can you see the threads?

Me: I am here. I see threads.

Hi'Lena: I just only recently found out what kind of magic he uses. It's in one of the ancient scrolls I am bringing. I had never heard about it before until now.

Ark: This thread here this dark corrupted thread do you see it?
Let me see the scroll.

Hi'Lena: Sure thing.

Ark: These belonged to Thoth. You do know of him yes? Who spoke his own name and came into existence. These are his. Long lost we thought. Where did you get these Eury?

Me: They are from my library in Alfheim. We got them as a gift.

Eury: They were gifted to Lovely and I at our coronation last night and added to the library.

Ark: Ah yes, that's right. I still sense his essence on them. Who gave you these as a gift?

Eury: A man in a black hood. I didn't see his face. He just quietly gave us ancient scrolls and books.

Ark: Hmm okay, you see this seal. This one, ahh yes, these are Thoth's.

Ark: All three of you hold out your hands.

Me: He means physical hands.

Ark: And spiritual both share this. Do you see the scrolls transforming into orbs?

Ark: The red one is for you Tulkas. This is the power of Thoth.

Hi'Lena: I felt them transform in my own physical hands.

Tulk: Yes. I can see it. Thank you.

Ark: With this power you will be able to see through things illusions false disguises.

Tulk: Great. Just what I needed. I was looking for something like that.

Ark: Also with this, you will be able to call upon the Dracon. They will come and assist you whenever you need them.

Tulk: Perfectly fitting for me. Thanks.

Ark: To Eury, this magick of Thoth is yours this pinkish orb with you will be able to dispell any magick or curse. And also with this, you will receive the aid of Yei Nei. Ancient Warriors to Thoth. They will aid you in battle and can not be destroyed.

Ark: And last my love, this purple orb is for you. It has the magick of Thoth. With it, you will be able to shapeshift and to protect not only yourself but others with an unbreakable field. Also my love, you will be able to call upon Valkyrie to aid you anything you need.

Ark: Sorry excuse me, Unghi and Lunghi, they have not seen me in a while. I hope you are all pleased with these gifts. It must have been Thoth who wanted you to have these. Now you are ready. All of you.

Hi'Lena: Thank you so much. I have one question, are the Yei Nei an army? Ark: Yes.

Ark: You see this thread? It is his, this Vex. Here where it has been cut, do you see? That is from our conflict last night. He didn't cover his tracks very well. I know where he is.

Ark: Do you know my love? He went where no others would think to look for him. A place of the lost.

Me: The borderlands?

Ark: Yes, this is a very dangerous place even for ones such as yourselves. Are you ready to go there?

Tulk: Yes.

Hi'Lena: I am ready to hunt him down.

Me: I will go with you Ark.

Ark: Now listen carefully to me. This realm can swallow your soul. You must remain strong here. You may encounter loved ones who are trapped here.

Ark: Do not stray from the path we set for you can be forever lost here. And yes your physical can die. Knowing this, are you all ready to proceed?

Hi'Lena: Yes.

Tulk: Understood. We are ready.

Me: Yes, we shall go.

Ark: I shall open a portal to there. Now follow me. Stay close, never go by yourself here. This place can attack you in many ways. Do you feel the atmosphere of this place? The sadness the despair.

Me: Yes, it is deathly.

Hi'Lena: It's heavy.

Ark: You must remain strong here. Now follow me. Do not wander into the mist. Do not listen to that singing.

Me: Everything looks grey and dull.

Ark: The borderlands is a reflection of all realms like a copy only more black and white. See how there are no plants. No animals. Not only do mortal spirits end up trapped here, but as well as other beings. Lunghi and Unghi, lead the way.

Ark: Your first obstacle is just ahead. Tell me what each of you sees?

Eury: "Asteria is dead up ahead"

Me: I see a horse. A purple lavender colored horse.

Tulk: Grey earth. Grey sky. Can barely tell the difference between the two. Mist all around but we're on a path of some sort carved out. Whispers all around. I see a woman. Someone I don't remember.

Ark: These are your first obstacles. I can not assist you on these. They are your fears and desires that can lead you to ruin.

Me: Can we just walk past them?

Ark: No. How will you face them?

Me: "Oh Mai'shaa. My pretty horse. You shall be my guide."

Tulk: I remember now. She was the first person I couldn't save. Cause I didn't have a handle on my strength as well as I do now. She's what made me get limiters afterward. I think I know what to do in this instance now.

Ark: Then go Tulkas, do what you must. Eury what will you do? Sweetheart what will you do?

Eury: "I know this is not you. I will forever become stronger so that I never have to see you this way. However, if there ever is a case where I do see you like this, I won't hold on. I will let you go and let you pass on to your next life. I will begin chanting now, my sweet Sister"

Me to my horse: "I accept you. Your sparkle shall light my way."

Ark: And with that, you both have accepted yourselves. Tulkas what shall you do?

Tulk: It's time for me to move on. I am better than I once was. I no longer need my limiters anymore.

Ark: And you have accepted yourself. Good work I'm proud of all of you. Now let's move on to the river of bones. These are the bones of all who died before their time. Many of them.

Ark: Lovely and Eury, you both must withdraw. Use what Thoth gave you.
It is sucking you both in.

Me: Oh shit.

Hi'Lena: I am bringing out my army.

Me: Where do we withdraw?

Ark: Use what Thoth gave you.

Hi'Lena: The yei nei make me feel normal again.

Me: I am putting a shield around me.

Ark: It is the only way you will you all will be able to cross. These bones were the innocent that were slaughtered. Many victims who were tortured and killed. Other innocents that were taking from their lives before their time. Thier bones to remain here forever as their souls.

Tulk: I can almost sense all the many unrealized destinies and fates here.

Me: I have shapeshifted into a Raven.

Ark: Good, on the other side is a latch to a bridge it should extend it. Go my love, see if you can move it.

Me: Ok... Did it work properly?

Ark: Yes, quickly across. Hurry, and do not walk into the river. Everyone here? Good.

Me: I am on your shoulder as a Raven.

Ark: I know. Now onto the next place. This is the tunnel of despair. It'll lead us through to the other side. Are you ready to enter?

Hi'Lena: Yes.

Tulk: I can already tell what this will entail. I am ready.

Me: Yes, I will go.

Ark: In here, you will begin to feel all the despair and depressions in your current physical life. You must be ready to face your fears and doubts here.

Ark: Let us proceed. Tell me what you are feeling here as we go. In here you must face your doubts and fears or you will never come out.

Me: I feel nothing. Totally emotionally numb. I feel like I don't care about anything.

Eury: "Vex."

Ark: You must face your fears and doubts or we can not proceed. You must try to feel. Think of the ones you love. This is not going well.

Tulk: Nothing I haven't heard before. just the usual fears that this ain't real and that I'm crazy. I've grown used to them.

Ark: But you must face them not just accept. Maybe I made a mistake by bringing you all here.

Eury: I feared that he was the only enemy I could never defeat. He took everything away from me in a day. My friends, my throne, my courage. But I won't run anymore. I'll take him down with my own fist.

Tulk: Have more faith in us Ark.

Ark: I do. It is you all that must have faith in yourselves.

Hi'Lena: I have been through too much to not have faith in myself now. I can feel my inner warrior. I love it.

Tulk: ...I see now. I can't give in like this. Not after all I've been through and experienced throughout my life. Not after the friends I've made and the power I've gained.

Ark: Eury is fading. Tulkas you as well.

Me: Is that good or bad?

Ark: They are facing their fears their doubts. You must face yours. Take my hand sweetness feel what comes from it. What are you getting? Eury and Tulkas grab my other hand.

Hi'Lena: Okay. My inner warrior is roaring out.

Me: Yes, I am here. My fear is being unlovable.

Ark: Feel our love for you. Not only, mine but Eury's and Tulkas's. It is working. Come on quickly to the exit. Now tell me what you all see.

Me: Sunshine. A grassy meadow. Wildflowers.

Ark: Here?

Me: Yes, I feel really happy.

Hi'Lena: It feels nice and breezy.

Ark: hmm something is not right.

Tulk: Black cube-like structure to me.

Ark: Proceed to the cube.

Me: I will hold Ark's hand. I cannot see the cube.

Ark: He is in there.

Me: I need to try and focus on it. I have no perception of it. I am getting push-back when trying to put my focus there.

Tulk: It's throbbing. Feels more ancient than the other things here. I'm walking through large hallways now.

Eury: I cannot see any of you. There is no energy here.

Me: It feels like I am by myself.

Ark: No, I'm here with you. Both of you.

Eury: One type of energy perked up... I feel it, I do not "see" it.

Ark: Did you find a door Tulkas? Should be a large one.

Tulk: Yes. I see a large door made of some black silvery material.

Ark: Stay there. We are coming.

Me: Now I am starting to sense the building. Are the walls really reflective black? Like mirrory-black?

Ark: Yes.

Hi'Lena: This is uncomfortable to me. Not seeing energies is strange.

Tulk: Is there others on the other side of this door? I sense them.

Ark: Yes.

Hi'Lena: I can feel different energies though and sense them.

Tulk: Are they the Norns?

Ark: No. They are the keepers of the door.

Tulk: Ok. Had a feeling they weren't them, but they different ancient so I had to be sure.

Eury: I feel powerful energy. It will not leave me alone.

Me: I feel my own energy here.

Eury: It feels different than him.

Me: This feels like me.

Ark: He is hiding himself. Trying to confuse you both.

Eury: This energy will not leave me be... It is powerful but I would like to feel others. I am going to try to adapt.

Me: I feel like I am at home.

Ark: The energy is overtaking them Tulkas. Use what Thoth gave you Tulkas. Use it now.

Tulk: I know. He's hiding somewhere in the corner of the next room.

Ark: I need you back here with me and them.

Me: I felt really blissful, but now that is fading.

Eury: The energy left.

Ark: Use the orb. He is trying to use them. Break his illusion.

Tulk: I broke it. He's dazed now. Seems the force was too much for him.

Eury: I feel him. His energy hurts.

Tulk: He's trying to run.

Me: There he is. I see him.

Ark: Wait. Something is coming. Damn. Didn't think we would run into one of these here.

Me: Daemon

Ark: Yes, an old one.

Tulk: Guess he's smarter than we thought

Ark: Do you still know which way Vex went?

Tulk: Yes. He went to the left into the next room.

Eury: "I can feel him. I want to proceed."

Tulk: He also jumped up, so he may still be on the ceiling.

Me: I am going to taunt him.

Ark: go after him quickly I will deal with the Deamon.

Me: I can deal with the Daemon. I know him.

Ark: Ok do what you must then.

Eury: "I am going after Vex"

Ark: Do not go alone.

Eury: "I will never lose my friends to him again. I am glad I can fight beside them as we take him down."

Ark: How is your dealing with the Daemon coming?

Me: He will assist us. I have his loyalty.

Ark: Good. You've done well. Now let's get Vex.

Tulk: He's trying to blend into the surroundings. A piece of the wall. I can see him.

Ark: Stike now. Be careful.

Me: I will bring him to the center of the room.

Ark: Here use my spear.

Eury: I am giving Guardian energy to all of you. Let's do this.

Ark: Eury take my glaive, Tulkas take my sword.

Me: I have Vex.

Ark: That white orb he has. Get it before he destroys it.

Eury: "You will be beheaded."

Ark: Lovely has used my spear on him it has pinned him down. Quickly now all of you strike while he is down.

Eury: "I take and reclaim what is mine. I take back and reclaim what is Asteria's. By the name of myself, Xirkove, I will behead you"

Ark: "I shall die" he says "but not before I do this"... he shattered the white orb no no.

Me: What is the white orb?

Ark: Tell you later quickly finish him.

Eury: He has been beheaded.

Ark: Take his heart my love hurry. Tulkas cut his limbs off hurry. Before he vamps.

Tulk: Cut them off now

Ark: Lovely take his heart hurry. She did now. Burn it with your fire.

Ark: Eury split his head open. Take out his brain. John cut his body into pieces.

Eury: "Very gooey"

Ark: Sweetheart are you still with us?

Tulk: She's burning it from what I see.

Ark: Good. Now gather his pieces. Except for his head.

Me: When I thought she had gotten the heart before she took something else from him. Then she put it into her hands like she did with the scroll orb.

Hi'Lena: Eury did that too. Were they reclaiming something?

Ark: Most likely. Focus now. Concentrate on my black fire use what power you have to add to it.

Me: Should I add pink fire to it?

Ark: Yes all you can. All of you now.

Me: Tulkas has fire too.

Tulk: I'll add my green fire.

Ark: Use it. Eury take this white flame from my hand. Now you have fire too. Focus. Burn him to nothing.

Tulk: I'll use my blue fire as well

Eury: I will also add my own primordial fire as well.

Ark: Use it all of it. Keep burning. Sweetheart, take this purple flame from my hand.

Me: Okay. I love this purple fire.

Eury: Feels like death energy. Good.

Ark: Focus burn him. Keep burning until there is nothing left.

Tulk: It's almost done.

Ark: It is done. Do you all see it? Revenge is yours.

Me: I feel a lot of my energy here.

Ark: There is.

Tulk: I feel it as well.

Eury: It feels like death energy to me. I'm relieved

Me: How do I reclaim this energy back to myself?

Ark: The energy you feel is the energy he has been taking from you while in the Void. Go over to where he was burned. Do you see a key?

Me: Yes, I do see a key.

Ark: Take it. Now break it

Eury: I feel the primal energy.

Me: Lovely won't break it. She is chanting.

Ark: Your energy is in that key what he stole from you.

Me: I am pulling it from the surroundings into the key.

Eury: I feel stirred. Something within me is stirring.

Me: Now it is broken.

Ark: Do you both feel what you have lost so long ago?

Hi'Lena: Eury is crying out. Something from within me is feeling power.

Ark: Once you have all regained this energy tell me.

Tulk: Inside is burning, Body feels warm. Mind is stirring faster with energy.

Eury: It sort of feels hot and sexual, it's strange.

Me: Oh nice.

Ark: lol very nice what are else are you all feeling?

Eury: A lot of heat.

Tulk: I feel like I just aged 10000 extra years all at once. And I feel younger than before too. It's an odd conundrum
So apparently he stole some stuff from me as well. Getting real tired of finding what's mine in other beings hands...
Btw did a cloak and some new armor just form around me?

Ark: Yes, you have proven yourself to me. This is the armor of my kind. Wear it. Nothing can penetrate it. Keep the sword as well. It is unbreakable.

Tulk: Ah. Ok then. Thank you for these gifts. I'll wear it with pride and take good care of them.

Ark: And for you Eury, this armor here will do the same. And for my love, is a set for her but with wings.

Eury: Its very sexy armor. Thank you.

Ark: This armor will protect you all. My love has wings on hers. Eury yours will allow you to float levitate.

Ark: Tulkas yours will increase your speed 1000x.

Me: Wait, mine will allow me to fly?

Ark: Yes my love, yours will allow you to fly. This is the armor of my kind. Wear it and it will always protect you. You three seem to be an awesome trio. These are my gifts to you. Trust in each other stand by each other and nothing can stand in your way. This is a great victory for you all. What has been done here.

Eury: Here is your white fire back.

Ark: No, keep it. It's yours. Keep the purple fire too my love.

Eury: Thank you. What does it do...?

Ark: Many things. You will have to use it and see. Both of you. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but you will enjoy it.

Not only can the white fire burn, but it can freeze as well. The white fire can freeze and form into things of ice.

The purple fire can burn away any fields and also allows to heal, but try them out for yourself.

Ark: it is time to go.

Me: Do I have all my energy back? I seem to.

Ark: Yes, you all do. Here take this portal. It'll bring you all back to Alfheim. Remember this day, for in the future there will come a time when you three here on Midgard will need the memories of this day to keep you strong. Now go I must leave you now.

Ark: Take Asteria the head or what's left of it. Go now, I can't come with you all.

Eury: I will get my companion Azasushann and my servants to come here to Alfheim.

Ark: Celebrate this great victory. You got through the portal. I am here now alone in the borderlands.

Eury: Thank you for your help. We could not have done it without you.

Ark: You have faced a great challenge and have overcome. I must go see someone now. If you celebrate, maybe later I can join you. I must go see someone here first. I owe it to him.

Eurynome: I have confirmed he is dead... You all will have to give me a moment before we celebrate. I am feeling very emotional.
After I made this Post...

Me: Why am I cringing when someone says Vex is fully gone? Why am I feeling this way? Is he not fully gone or is it just a fear inside me?

Sammy: I’m impressed by this guys tenacity. If he is somehow alive that is. A trickster ‘till the end. Nonetheless, he will die. One way or another.

Hylius: May it be but a feeling of fear. Tricksters always get a taste of their own medicine.

Me: Vex is an insanely powerful magician. I don't mean magic tricks on a stage magician.

Andrew: Doubt maybe. There's either the possibility he is gone or the possibility he's not. I asked Mashi and that's what he said. It doesn't hurt to double check, make sure he's gone and he isn't still out somewhere biding his time.

Tulkas to me: "Hmm...I can feel your uneasiness through our connection. Your own senses say he's still around in some other form. I couldn't sense anything from my end. But I can through you. Maybe you know something about him intuitively."

Sammy: Well if he is alive you’re going to have to try again. He is not completely invulnerable. You know what they say, third times the charm.

Andrew: If he's still out there somewhere it's best to route him out at his weakest rather than face an empowered opponent.

Amanda: Best to be on guard and double check like Andrew said. I'm sure we've learned by now that there's always a possibility of a twist of events.

Riley: I'm no expert but according to what my body is telling me I feel like there is a piece of him still out there.

Me: My true self has never encountered a magician as powerful as Vex... ever. His powerful use of magic is beyond compare. Vex would be thousands of times more powerful than the Lord Voldemort depicted from Harry Potter. There is no comparison. He is for sure far more powerful than Melkor and Sauron. The real name of Vex is Vustik Rokimn.

Arella: Wait you think Vex is alive? I had the same impression. I've been thinking the same ever since you said he was dead but I didn't know how to approach you about the topic because I think he may still be alive because of Asteria.

Asteria: "I'm sorry my beautiful dear, I really wish I had not given it to him. I placed sacred power into his hands that he should not have. I had to do it though, for my sister... I couldn't stand to see her in pain." "I'm aware of how serious this situation is. I hope you can forgive me my dear. I was selfish."

There will be a Vex Part Three...


Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard