Why You Should Not Be in My Mind Power Group


You need to understand what I am doing with this Mind Power group. It is ruthless out there. There are many being out there that do not care if you have a sweet and kind heart.

My way of showing that I care is by giving you the tools to become stronger. I am not the nurturer. I am the empowerer. There are events coming to Midgard that you must also prepare for. You must be ready both physically and spiritually.

I am trying to help you bring the power of your true self into your physical form. This is not meant to be an easy path.

I do not want everyone to succeed in this. You heard me right... you do not all deserve to become more powerful through my work. We don't need weak lazy whiney people with power. We have enough of that in this world already.

This is not an entitlement given to you. You really are going to need to prove you are ready to work and you are up for the challenge. What I offer is real true power.

My loyalty will always be first and foremost with the Nature Folk. I do not have love for mankind. I care about individuals. I have hope in you or I would not be here to share these things with you.

If you don't like the way I run this group you choose to leave it. I am already too nice to those who do not deserve it. There are too many members here anyway. It would be good to dwindle it down to the loyal and strong.

I won't be anything less than who I am. I am not trying to appeal to the masses. I want a core group of warriors that will be by my side.

I am not here to coddle anyone. This is not for the weak. Rise up to the occasion or leave. I am not the nice sweet leader that is wanted. I am the strong leader that is needed.

Follow along with me through what is to come or don't. It is your choice. I am moving forward either way.

Like the sharpening of a blade, the members here shall be dwindled in number and sharpened in power to what is needed. I am not here for you to like me. I am here to do what needs to be done.

The Voice of Void recently said to me and Eury: "You must integrate and be ready as soon as possible. You only have a few years before game over, and the time for that could shorten if humans rack up even more debt. Please bring your energetic bodies here so I can examine how far along you are."

I Am Not a Good Person...

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard