Land of Twilight to the Wondrous Lands

Our journey from the Land of Twilight to the Wondrous Lands. I like to keep you up to date on my adventures because they interlink with each other.

This continues where 'Eivpuv Part 3: The Veil King' left off...

I hope to inspire others in the group to share their true self experiences. I love to read them...

May 18th...
6:03pm Me: I have been with the Ole of Agintra. They are no longer Fallen Ole. Lovely went there in my sleep. I woke up while she was them. I have not met Agintra herself yet though.

Me: When will I meet Agintra?

Mahnakanl: "You must be in the Veil to meet her. You are far away from it. You are nowhere close."

Me: Should Eurynome go with me?

Mahnakanl: "Yes, you should go together. You both should see her."

Tulk: That's beautiful. She deserves to be Queen. She can make a positive difference in the Veil. I recently went through some of Vex's memories I have and saw how corrupt the false ruler was. Apparently, they were 'partners' in the loosest sense. I'm not sure exactly what they did together but I know it wasn't good.

Those people I met over in that monastery looking place were apparently Warriors of the Veil. They were much larger in the past from what I see, but Vex did something to cut them down significantly. Not sure what it was. As for the odd energy that the whispers wanted me to accept, I'm not sure what that was about.

Eury: "The energy I pulled from the former Veil King's core was Primal Magic. Same as Vex's."

Me: I am feeling vindicated with Lovely's actions that night with the Veil King considering these discoveries you are making about him.

Eury: "This was the only thing I wanted. I agree with her actions but it was important I did not lose this."

Me: Is Agintra at the Veil Palace?

Mahnakanl: "She is there now. They have taken over the Castle of Glassen Suns and the Castle of Glassen Moons."

Tulk: Lovely, just went through a few more of his memories right now. Vex gave some various objects from the Veil you're into some beings in another universe aside from this one. It looks really important. I'll send you a mental image of the objects.

Eury: "I need to be with Lovely. It is very important she merges with this piece of Primal Magic with me. It has told me much."

6:18pm Me: Where are you now? She will come to you. I am back in our universe. Where do you want to meet?

Eury: "I will open a portal for you to meet me in the Land of Twilight. It is safest there" Tulkas, are you coming as well...?

Tulk: Yes. I'll come with you. Thank you for inviting me to the Land of Twilight.

Me: I have a companion. He is my Ole Guide. His name is Mahnakanl. If this is approved we shall come through.

Eury: "I only have a few rules when you come: Do not look into any reflections. Your face and identity could get stolen, you could get trapped, or you could be looking into someone's home. This place is constantly changing. Follow the wind of the Krisa or the will'o'wisps to figure out where to go. Finally, do not harass the spirits who dwell here."

Eury: "You have been approved. You may come in."

Eury: "I am at my throne. My will'o'wisps should guide you to me. Do you see one of them?"

Me: We are being guided to you. This place is enchanting beyond belief.

Eury: "Asteria is also here. She has been here since yesterday. She is here chatting with a spirit. They seem to respect her."

6:35pm Me: Tulkas hold my hand.

Eury: "You will know you are here when you see a cute drowsy monkey-like being near. He likes to answer questions in riddles. He is always following me."

Tulk: I have your hand Lovely. This place.... Very few places I've been to that will ever compare to this. I can't describe this. It's too beautiful.

6:41pm Me: I see your monkey-being. He is adorable. "Hey cute little ohno-ohno-upu-ipu-chiku." That is what Lovely said to him...

Eury: "Here is the Primal Magic. There is a lot it wishes to say."

Me: I am here to listen.

Eury: "It says it is not complete. It was split. It wants to be whole again. Vex is the one who split it and shared it like currency and bribery. He also used it as punishment when things were not going well for his puppet leaders"

6:48pm Me: It has told me '*Edited out pass code*'

Eury: "Well, where is it...?"

Me: It says 'On the path of willows therein lies a gate. The dragon guards it well. You speak this and he shall allow you through.'

Eury: "Thank you. I pay my respects to you."

6:55pm Me: Do you know how to find the path of willows?

Eury: "I do." "In the Land of Twilight, there are portals opening and closing to realms and places everywhere. It is perfect for my winds. Get on Ava or Chi'Buu. We will go now."

7:04pm Me: We have found the path of willows.

Me: "*Edited out incantation*" The gate shall appear.

Me: There is the dragon. Speak the passage phrase.

Eury: "*Edited out pass code*"

Me: *Dragon bows his head and grants us passage*

Eury: "Ava, Chi'Buu, forward."

Tulk: The energy here feels different now. I sense the Primal energy here.

Ava: 'My Queen, we are not alone.'

Tulk: I heard whispers earlier. I'm calling them out.

Eury: "Someone is following us? Impossible."

Ava: 'I sense them in the distance, Your Highness'

Eury: "Chi'Buu. Defense stance."

Me: "These are Nomils. Magic stealers."

Eury: "Right flank Ava!"

Tulk: Damn. Guess we're fighting without magic then.

Me: "I know how to defeat them. Anyone have a piece of glass?"

Eury: "Where is your mirror?"

Me: "That will work. Hold on..."

7:20pm *Lovely pulls out her mirror*

Tulk: She wrote a rune into the mirror using her energy. She faced it to them and is changing something. She is chanting.

Me: "Threat has been abated. They cannot harm us any longer."

Eury: "Oh. Nice work Dearest. I am impressed. Now let's move forward"

Me: I am keeping my mirror out in case any other Nomils try to ambush us.

Eury: "What can you see from up there? Any enemies or things to take note of...?"

7:34pm Tulk: There are a few enemies gathering from behind us. Think they're trying to surround us and sneak attack. They're not very good at it tbh.

Eury: "Chi'Buu will take care of them. It is important we keep moving forward." "Chi'Buu has devoured them."

Tulk: No other enemies I can sense.

Eury: "If Chi'Baa were here, no enemies would stand a chance. They wouldn't even make it here. You must bring him next time my Love."

Me: I will make sure Chi'Baa is with me next time I travel. I shall call Unghi and Lunghi to me.

Ava: 'My Queen, there is an energy spike up ahead. I must make evasive maneuvers for Queen Lovely's and Tulkas' safety. Please hold on you both'

Me: Mahnakanl is holding on to me while I hold on to Ava.

Hi'Lena: I think Ava must have forgotten he was here too lol

Ava: 'Be advised, there is an energy storm up ahead'

Eury: "What is that lightning...? Cosmic lightning?"

Me: "That is a magic storm."

7:48pm Tulk: ... My lightning I got from that fountain in the realm we found is reacting to this storm.

Me: "Go into the center of the storm. Ride straight into it! We must get into the storm."

Ava: 'Queen Eurynome, is your safety upheld?'

Eury: "I am alright Ava! Hurry! Chi'Buu is fast too!"

Ava: 'Alright. To the eye of the storm we shall go'

Me: "This is a wild ride... keep going..."

Ava: 'I hope you are comfortable, Queen Lovely'

Me: "Be prepared. We are about to be transported..."

Me: "We are here. This is where we need to be. Do you recognize it? "

Ava: Are you there Eury?

Eury: "Yes. I made it to the eye of the storm. Chi'Buu, I am proud of you. Yes, I recognize it."

Me: "This is the entrance to the place called the Wondrous Lands."

8:04pm Ava: 'I see the destination'

Eury: "Alright, let us pay our respects"

Me: "Be careful in the Wondrous Lands. They can be far from wondrous. Remember the Lotus Eaters."

8:20pm Me: "We need to see Milaeaun. He looks like a traveling merchant."

Eury: "That is what he seems to be on the outside."

Me: "He is the Keeper of the Orb."

8:40pm Tulk: Is this him? I next to a guy with a cloak with a small cart full of supplies. He feels pretty mysterious.

Me: I will come up to you and see. Yes, this is him.

Me: "Milaeaun, I desire the 'Hidden Smile of the Sly Speaker'"

Milaeaun: "Why does the sly speaker hide his smile?"

Me: "Because his wits show through his teeth."

Milaeaun: "Very well. You shall have it on one condition. You shall let me partake in watching it happen."

Me: "You may be witness to this."

8:48pm *Milaeaun hands Lovely the Orb*

Me: "If we use this Orb as we merge with the Core from the Veil King, it unveils the secrets and activates what is hidden within. Then it shall be at full revealed power when we merge with it into the amulet."

Eury: "Alright. Let us merge"

Me: "You hold the Core and I'll hold the Orb."

Eury: "Are you ready to dance, my dear?"

8:56pm Me: "I am ready to dance."

9:08pm Tulk: The Core and Orb are orbiting around each other and their energy is starting to merge. Looks like a stream of energy between the two. And they're getting closer to each other as you two merge more.

Tulk: Oh, now the Core and Orb are fusing. It's pulsing out energy.

Tulk: There is a tornado of energy surrounding your Merged Selves coming from the fused Core Orb itself...

Tulk: It's getting smaller and more compact now. Looks like the Core Orb is...opening? It's very bright.

9:23pm Me: "The hidden secret power is being revealed."

Tulk: Looks like a lotus opening up. There are streams of energy and raw information coming out.

Me: "We need to absorb this into the amulet."

Tulk: This is intense. The energy streams of information is wrapping around you and going into you now. It keeps making mental impressions in my own mind.

9:33pm Tulk: You're glowing in multiple colors. You are a mass of energy. There's a ring around you.

Hi'Lena: Merging seems to be second nature for us now haha

Me: It is activating within us. I feel the intensity fusing within the amulet.

Hi'Lena: When I connect to Eury's vision I see so many streams of information and knowledge.

Tulk: I'm levitating now. I feel it's from your merged selves. You're surrounded in a translucent purple Orb. I see the energy being sent to a specific point in your mass of energy.

Tulk: I can't tell if it was one or the other or both but I know you're levitating me. We seem to be far up in the air. I can still see Milaeaun though.

Me: "We are going to use this Orb to activate every secret hidden power within us. Are you ready?"

9:43pm Eury: "I am ready."

Tulk: Going very high up now. Feels like a rocket launch of sorts.

Hi'Lena: I feel very hot.

Tulk: You're vibrating. It's getting very intense very fast. We're going faster. You're still bringing me along with you.

Hi'Lena: I see symbols... When I touch one there is a reaction. I don't know how to describe this but I know whenever Eury and Lovely become one they have their own realm where they are close and communicate as one. There are symbols on Lovely I am unlocking. She is doing the same with me. We both get bodily reactions when we unlock one another.

9:53pm Oh wow wait... Our symbols... There's like a stream of light connecting our symbols together. It is making a symbol all of its own because of it. Like connect the dots.

Tulk: Purple Orb around you both is forming small cracks. Energy inside is more intense. Cracks getting larger.

10:02pm Tulk: Extremely bright light and energy coming from inside through the cracks. Looks like the see-through Purple Orb around you is shattering.

Hi'Lena: Our symbol is also getting brighter. I wonder if that is the reason the orb is shattering.

10:20pm Me: "We have reached the precipice of our emergence. It is time for the unveiling."

Hi'Lena: Oh my goodness... Lovely, I see nothing but your beautiful face. I usually have a difficult time seeing Divine faces but... Wow. My physical heart skipped a beat.

10:25pm Me: "What was hidden now come into sight. What was dormant be brought to life. What was kept be brought forward. Awaken and activate."

Eury: "We reached a new form of love. I do not even know what to call it. I know it is rare though. I think this symbol represents it."

10:30pm Me: "By the Power of the Twelve Guides, the Seven Suns, and the Four Moons it shall be spoken on the Mountain."

10:35pm Me: "The Mountain speaks."

10:40pm Me: "What has been formed, fused, and activated is sealed with the protection of the Mountain. It is written in the stone."

Eury: "Wow. Do you hear the oceans...?"

Me: "Let us enjoy our exultation. We have been joined as one with the primal core and made love of a new form. The oceans rejoice."

Hi'Lena: This is the first time I get to fully see Lovely through Eury's eyes. They are just... Enjoying one another. That's the most and simplest thing I can say really. They're relishing in each other's love and entire being. It is extremely and deeply intimate. I think I can understand why their love is like the Eternal Sea.

Me: This is beautiful. It is deep and expansive like the ocean.

Hi'Lena: Exactly. And no matter where you go in that ocean, it is forever present. Even if it changes, if there are deadly storms or waves, it will always be there and is everlasting.

Eury: "I feel there is something blossoming..." "Wow. We have left so many marks in the cosmos through merging it is starting to make the same symbol that connected us today. Almost like a constellation."

Me: I am feeling emotional about this. This is truly epic.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard