Projections and Ragnarok

 
Nomlkin is the son of Asherah and Manovel. He has dark red skin, an elongated skull, sharp teeth, wings, and a tail. 'Nomlkin eats.' That gives a clue as to what he is. He is the Devourer Destroyer. Kronos was the projection of Nomlkin.

Set: 'I wonder if he will come back into the puzzle now.'

Asherah: He projected because he was dormant. Nomlkin is awake now. He has no need for a projection.

I was not a projection when I came here as myself Asherah. The Beautiful Voice was a projection of Ahsvnay. Which makes sense why Atherak said it was Ashontrah.

Xamonel projected as Yahweh. He is the father of all the Abrahamic religions. Xamonel is Yahweh, Allah, Jesus Christ, Vishnu, and Krishna. He looks much like Cernunnos except he has black skin, silver eyes, and silver hair. The post image reminds me of him.

September 9th Puzzle Virus...

There is a virus in the puzzle herself. It has a giant red beating heart. Kadesh goes to attack the heart. A pink force field comes over the heart with each attack.

Within the heart she sees a pink shining light. When she reaches out for it the pink forcefield comes back up. There is a red star that watches as the virus progresses.

The pink means someone is using something that belongs to the Omega in that virus. The virus is replacing the Omega projection as the puzzle.

Kadesh: 'Its interesting how they’re only taking over the main system and not any of the in lanes.... you want to get rid of the main computer but not the software that backs it up. Are you saving that software for something? Doesn’t make any sense.

This virus is a highly complex living system of its own. It’s devouring this puzzle and purging it. It’s eating and purging everything. Well everything except for the underbelly of the system. Either it’s saving its appetite or it needs it for something else.'

Set: 'I see it as making a pathway. Forming a tunnel of sorts so a very precise and concentrated strike could be made.'

September 9th Ragnarok...

Asherah: 'The name of the virus is Rgnrk.'

Set: 'Almost sounds like Ragnarok.'

Kadesh: 'Although that pink light seemed as if it was powering that thing like a battery, there’s no guarantee that even if we pull it from there, everything will cease.

It didn’t feel like the source, nor do I feel like it has a true source. Just feel like it lives to eat even beyond death. It’s body will just go on and consume. It is a virus after all. Living or not, that’s what it’s programmed to do.'

Asherah: 'Confirmed the virus is called Ragnarok. I was reading the coding name. Ragnarok must be the name for the fall of the puzzle. I feel it is more than a virus involved in this.'

Brothers of Metal - Prophecy of Ragnarök
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpi1sZEZ1U

5:00pm Baldur was in the underworld with Hel. He is no longer there. This is recent.

Even the lyrics of the song... 'No escaping destiny when Balder is gone.'

The gods and goddesses of the underworld are in a panic trying to find Baldur. They are saying 'We cannot let him escape, it is certain doom!'

September 10th 2019 Jörmungandr...

Jörmungandr the world serpent is awoken.

Varekrin: 'In the stories it says he’s in Midgard, does that apply here?'

Asherah: 'The world does not mean midgard. The world is much bigger than a realm.'

Set: 'Oh, and depending where you look and which versions of the tale you find, in some of them they say that after Ragnarok some kind of a supreme almighty being will show up to rule.'

Varekrin: 'I guess a connection to be made to the new ruler is the fact that the virus is working to replace the Omega projection as the puzzle.'

Athirat, Ashtart and Anat...

I wonder if Athirat, Ashtart and Anat are another name for the Omega sisters.

Ashtart must be Ashvnay. "the Strong One", "Ashtart-of-the-Fields", "Ashtart-of-the-Battle"

That means she is Ashtiarte and Asartiae. They would be her projections.

Anat must be Amyahnrae "She is famous for having a violent temperament and for taking joy in slaughter."

http://www.thaliatook.com/OGOD/athirat.php

http://www.thaliatook.com/OGOD/ashtart.php

http://www.thaliatook.com/AMGG/anat.php

I notice how a Lion is very closely associated with them. This must be Kadesh as our Key.

This sounds like Amyahnrae. Anat...
"The cuniform texts describe her as an aggressive and ruthless goddess who destroys the enemies of Baal and wades through pools of their blood."
https://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/anat/

Set: Though there is one interesting part about me. "he was associated with foreign goddesses such as the warrior-goddess Anat from Ugarit in Syria, and Astarte, the Queen of Heaven, from Phoenicia."

Asherah: My sisters say this has a real connection.

Set: 3 males who answer questions about the Ragnarok...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High,_Just-as-High,_and_Third

Asherah: The brothers of Kae Voss.

Set: Nothing like figuring out more about the puzzle ending threat on wikipedia.

Asherah: Amyahnrae spent 36 years in my midgard vessel to keep it reserved for me. I am very grateful to her for this.

Kadesh: She may not be openly loving but she shows her love and care through the way she knows how.

September 12th Awakening of Kae Voss Brothers...

Set: 'Looks like my journey continues. When I connected I saw a lot of darkness swirling around me as I was walking through it. On the other side of it was something akin to a throne room, made in similar style as the corridor last time. Then I saw myself sitting on what looked like a throne, and then making my way back into the darkness, which actually resembled more of an abyss. When I stepped through it it almost shoved the air out of my lungs in the physical. Felt like nothingness.'

Asherah: 'The Kae Voss brother Kivotrn has awoken (Key-Voh-Trinn). The third Kae Voss brother Goomvariv has also awoken.'

Set: 'That name Kivotrn gives me an awful deja vu. I think it's similar or might be the name I heard from that vision. If I recall correctly now, I think that name also started with a K.'

Asherah: 'Because Set is the projection of Kivotrn. You are a Kae Voss brother. That is why you were outside the puzzle. You were with Guyaerou, to wake yourself and your other brother.'

Set: 'So since I am fully awake now, it means I have no more need of a projection, correct? Am I still Set then, or Kivotrn in full? Or is the name just a semantic?'

Asherah: 'You may be merging. That is what happened with Guyaerou and his projection Baldur. Kivotrn projected as Nunetian. This was the journey.'

As far as I know there is nothing bad between Omega and Kae Voss. I am not sure what is between Ein Sof and Kae Voss. I know they had a battle.

The battle was for dominance. Ragnarok seems to be a prophesy of the turning of the tide for Kae Voss to be dominant.

Kivotrin is humanoid with dark burnt orange skin, glowing green eyes, dark auburn hair, bone colored stag antlers.

Goomvariv is humanoid with a decrepit skeleton-like face, silver grey skin, yellow eyes, no hair. There is a silver symbol that goes down the front of his face.

Guyaerou conquers, Kivotrn destructs, Goomvariv constructs. Ragnarok is not to destroy everything. It is to establish the dominance and rule of Kae Voss.

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard