Past Incarnation Reading for Lily


For your session we chose to focus on three past incarnations. You may have some more past incarnations.

This allows you to see some things from past lives that may be carrying over into your present. Feeling a certain way about things. Likes and dislikes.

*Chinese Incarnation*
You had an incarnation in China during the invasion of the Huns. You were a daughter of a very high aristocrat. Your biggest tragedy and what weighed on you most in this life was that you were forced to marry someone you didn't love. A very cruel individual.

This was the earliest life that Ark sees for you at this time. This life wasn't too spectacular. This was a sad life. You were just stuck married to a cruel abusive man. He drowned your first child.

Your first child was a girl. Because he wanted sons he took her from your arms and drowned her. Your husband eventually died of old age ailments. He got sick and died.

Even then you were still devoted to taking care of him because of the culture and how it was at the time. You did give him three sons.

The oldest son really cared for you. He didn't care that his father was dying. When your husband finally passed your oldest son came to you and said "Mother you are free." He sees your oldest son dressed in military armor.

He is a person of a high position because he has guards with him when he comes to tell you that you are free. You live the rest of this life in quiet solitude until you pass away of old age.

*African Incarnation*
In another incarnation Ark sees a ship. This has to be about 17th century. The 1600s. It is a Spanish ship. He see's an image of an African woman in chains. She is looking up at Ark as he is there.

There is despair, fear, confusion. She looks like a slave. He sees her arriving at some island. It looks like maybe it could be off the coast of Africa. It is a slave hub. He sees you disembarking.

You are chained to many other females. There is men going through looking at the female slaves. Paying attention to their teeth and arms.

Basically seeing which ones are meant for breeders or not. It is very degrading. Now he sees you in another cage with a lot of people. You are holding an old woman with her head laying in your lap. This old woman is dying.

Then he sees you on another journey on a boat somewhere in the Caribbean. This is the destination... Havana, Cuba. Now he sees another disembarking from that boat. There is another inspection.

You are now being taken with the young women around your age. You are being taken into this courtyard and you are handed these clothes. You are looking at the other slave women around you and they are looking at each other like "What do we do with these?"

Then he sees another African woman entering the courtyard. She is wearing a gown and she has the same kind of handful of clothes that the rest of them have. Now she is explaining to them in a common tongue you all understand. She is showing you how to dress in these clothes.

After that Ark sees you in a classroom setting except you are sitting on benches. There is a tea set and they are teaching you. It keeps going forward, they are teaching you English and Spanish. Then he sees more instructions like how to fold sheets.

They keep teaching the bible and you are in a church setting. Another one of the young women throws the bible down on the ground and spits on it and speaks in Spanish and her language. She says she won't accept the White Man's God. He sees her being dragged away by Spanish soldiers.

You and the other young women are inside this church. The preacher is telling you... "There are consequences for not accepting the true God."

You are cringing because you can hear the crack of a whip coming from outside. You know and the other young women know what it means. You cringe every time the whip cracks.

Now it is going forward and Ark sees you in a household with a Spanish family somewhere in what present-day Florida is. They are entertaining English Guests. They are having a conversation about slavery. The Spanish man who is speaking must be a merchant or something. This English man must also be a merchant.

They are very good friends. The Spanish man is defending the pros of slavery and the English man is opposing it. They are having a friendly debate and they are both bringing discussion of God into it.

"Would God feel this is right?" is the English man's argument. You took on the Spanish name of Maria. The Spanish man is saying to you.. "Maria please come here." He is your master and owner.

This Spanish man has three children and wife. They are actually very good you. They trust you with the children and you take them places. They treat you well. The wife seems older than the man.

Now Ark sees the wife laying in bed. She has cholera. You are taking care of this wife. There is a moment when the wife reaches and grabs your hand before you leave the room. She says to you "When I go please take care of them." Then Ark sees a funeral. They are weeping.

Then Ark sees the husband widower sitting in a study, like a parlor. He is drinking. "Come here Maria." He is holding papers in his hands.

He is talking about how kind you have always been to them. He said "Esennia's last wish was to set you free." He sets you free from being a slave but you choose to stay with the family.

Eventually you and this man fall in love with each other and you get married. The rest of your life in this incarnation is spent happily.

You pass away years later on when you are much older. You pass away before he does but he is right there with you up until the very last moment. It is very beautiful.

*Irish Incarnation*
This is in the early 1900s in Ireland. It is a life cut short due to an accident. You are a young girl maybe 14 years old.

Your name was Catherine O'Brien. You were in a basic Catholic Irish family. Your father was a fisherman. You had seven brothers and sisters. Four brothers and three sisters. You are the oldest at 14 years old of eight children.

Ark sees your father teaching you a lot of things like fishing. You are going out on a small dingy boat. He is showing you how to tie hooks to nets. He is teaching you about fishing. You had a very strong relationship.

The father has a leg injury. At some point the father was trying to fix something on his axil cart. This has to be about the year 1901. It looks like he was delivering something. You are with him. You are taking your fish to market. There are barrels of fish packed in salt.

He is trying to fix something when the horse gets spooked and the cart jerks forward. You grab hold of the reins and try to calm the horse down. The father was laying on the ground when some of the barrels came rolling off the cart and crush his lower leg and break it.

You are back at your home. This must be some time lapse forward of maybe a week or two. The father is in bed. You come in. You are quite a tom-boy.

You are holding up a sack. The Father is asking you "How did we do at market?" and you replied "I think very well Father."

You hand your father the sack. He opens it up and dumps out a few coins into his hand. He is saying "Well I hope this will be enough to get us by until I can fish again."

Then he puts his hand on your head and says "You have done well." He kisses your forehead and says "I thank God every day that he gave me you."

You are thinking about it. You are sitting outside your house near the font door. You are sitting with your face in your hands. You are deep thinking.

Now Ark sees you out in the boat by yourself. You are throwing out nets and trying to bring them back in. You feel like you are pulling in one that is really heavy. It pulls you into the water. The net wraps around the bottom of your foot.

You are trying to swim up to the surface. There are fish pulling against the net bringing it down. It gets snagged on some rocks near the bottom. It looks like a bay. The water is calm. You are struggling and eventually run out of breath and you drown.

He sees the father and family searching and searching for you. Along with neighbors and other people. Ark sees a boy running saying "I found your boat Michael. I found your boat!"

Your father goes running following the boy to where the boat is. He is searching through the boat hoping that maybe you were in it. He is really desperate. He is letting out a big sigh.

Then he looks over and something catches his gaze. Then he starts running over to it. He can see it is you. There is sea weed and other things wrapped around you. You must have gotten brought up with the tide. He is cradling you and saying "Oh God why? Why God?"

Your father painted your name on the side of his boat. He would go out fishing and speak to you often like you were in heaven. There is a storm. He is out there in this storm and he is trying to get home. He doesn't know which way to go.

It is dark and raining. He is afraid he is going to crash into the rocks and end up drowning too. The mast breaks on his boat.

He is saying "Catherine if you can hear me. Please help me find my way home or please greet me in heaven."

Then he sees this light off in the distance. He does not know what it is. Maybe it is from a lantern. It is bright enough.

He grabs his ores and he starts rowing towards this light with all of his strength. With everything that he has. He keeps rowing and rowing.

The way he is rowing the light is to his back so he keeps looking over his shoulder. He doesn't know what it is. He thinks "Is it a ship?"

He is yelling at the top of his lungs "Help! I am out here! Help me!" He keeps looking towards the light over his shoulder rowing and rowing. He is giving it all he's got. He is out of breath and his hands are bleeding.

Then all the sudden... thump! He realizes that he is up on the shore. He looks behind him and the light is gone. That light was your true self.

Past Incarnation Readings...
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/



Response from Lily...

Lily: Thank you Amy and Ark for the offering of this session... I can now see the synchronicity between my life and these past lives. I’m still emotional, crying after reading the fisherman’s daughter incarnation.

1. I have been feeling like I should have my babies. I mean I should already have sons. Now I know why.

2. When I was around 11-16 years old, I always thought to myself: I should be living in ancient China, not here...

3. I have several dreams about being dragged away by strong men that I couldn’t even fight back. It felt so real in my dreams. The desperate and hopeless feelings. I was afraid, succumbed to the fear of being abducted and tortured when I was a child, although apparently no one was doing that to me. I know where it comes from now.

4. I never become a worshipper of Yahweh even though I was taught to be a Christian since in kindergarten.

5. I hate the name Mary and Maria since I was really young. Yet I got to play the role Maria in Twelfth Night when I was in high school...

6. Regarding the name Catherine, it reminds me of one thing. I got to choose my English name when I was young. Like really young. I stumbled upon a few. They were Karen, Cat, Cathy, Catherine, Cassandra... All began with Ca-. None of my friend know of this. Maybe subconsciously I wanted to honour this past life.

7. I have a fear of drowning in water.

8. I was born to be a tomboy. I became more feminine only after I played the role Maria in Twelfth Night...

9. For a long time, sometimes I might think to myself, I should have a different experience with my dad, not this one. The fisherman and daughter’s relationship is exactly the one.

10. I can see my born-personality in these incarnations. Despite treated cruelly or differently, I never really hurt anyone to achieve my goals. I was kind of a person who would adapt to the environment and survive.

I think there are more “coincidences” but right now what I can think of are these. Thank you so much again for the this opportunity, Amy and Ark. I see myself clearer after the session. I can feel my fears and joy in those lives by reading them.

I believe in the three lives, eventually, I was at peace in my heart. I hope this life will be my chance of re-connecting back to my TS, after so many incarnations. I’m certain it will be. It should be.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard