When a Core Fusion goes wrong before it begins


 
I wanted to share this Core Fusion experience because it shows the very different unique situations that could be encountered. It also shows Lovely refusing to do a fusion for a very important reason.

Her previous IG session:

June 4th 2018...

12:40am The True Self of Maja is in Alfheim...

12:50am There is something about your physical body that I am trying to understand. This is a unique situation. You are missing parts of yourself. Your energetic body is gone.

It has been replaced with an impostor energetic body. This is a very dangerous energetic body. I am not sure what to do... I mean like super dangerous energetic body. I don't even want to touch it.

Marta: I’m not sure, I asked Hyugy and I think she said to create a new energetic body, destroy the imposter one, get to their core. But I don’t know if there’s a way to find their original energetic body.

1:14am Me: The original energetic body is destroyed. I need to create her a new energetic body.

*Lovely creates a new energetic body*
I am creating your new energetic body to match your true self.

1:40am *Lovely un-creates impostor energetic body*

1:44am *Lovely begins to attach new energetic body to your energetic codes*

1:45am Oh Eff there is corruption in your energetic codes! I have to re-create them and destroy the corruption. I will re-create them to match your true self.

*Lovely creates new energetic codes while destroying corrupted codes*

The infection has spread through all of her codes. I must re-create all of them...

Peter: un-creation - what do you end up doing - breaking down the creation back to its basic elements of life force and send it onwards in cycle?

Me: From existence into non-existence.

Peter: so, not even base life force elements, then?

Me: If they are corrupt beyond purification. There are some situations where this is necessary. Even energy can cease to exist.

Peter: that's some serious serious business. Like must be used with utmost responsibility, that kind of thing has far reaching results that go well beyond comprehension.

Me: That is why I was saying the un-creation of Ch'dumva was incredibly significant. He ceases to exist.

Peter: Curious, did you have to do some sort of accounting in order to compensate?

Lovely: "Un-Creation becomes balanced by Creation. It was the Creator who taught me everything. It seemed to you that I was merged for a few days, but to me it was out of time itself."

Sammy: I’m really curious about the Outside. Is it where the Creator comes from?

Me: I shall not speak of this topic yet. You are not prepared nor ready.

Me: Lovely hasn't even explained it all to me yet... she says my physical mind cannot fully comprehend it. I need to fully integrate her mind with my mind first.

2:27pm *Lovely is still re-creating your energetic codes and destroying the previous codes*

2:42am Still re-creating the energetic codes and having them match your true self.

3:01am Your new energetic codes are complete!

3:03am "I take your energetic body, your emotional body, your mental body, your very essence, and all that you are."

3:06am I have everything of you. I am taking you to Alfheim.

3:12am Your true self has infection as well. I need to purify her before I will fuse you together.

*Lovely purifies Doldriea*

3:20am I am destroying this infection anywhere it is hiding throughout the entire nature realm. It seems to have infected others.

3:27am The infection is eradicated from you and from the nature realm.

3:31am Me: "Doldriea I need you to look me in the eyes."

*Checking in your core*

"Nope. Not going to do this core fusion"... Lovely refuses.

Lovely: "I have given you a new energetic body, I have remade your energetic codes. These match your true self. These will set you far ahead in your integration. I cannot give you a core fusion."

Your true self is currently under the control of malevolent extraterrestrials. Fusing your essence into her core will be disastrous. I need her to leave Alfheim immediately.

She is working for them, but not by her choice. I could see that in her core. I am not able to do the core fusion at this time. Not until she breaks free from their control.

Orthrabui Core Fusions...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard