Different Kinds of Drakon


Drakon is the true name for Dragons. They are incredibly ancient. There are many different kinds of Drakon.

Some of them are Ice, Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Volcanic, Forest, Mountain, Sand, Primal, Light, Void, Shadow, Bone, and Nether.

If your true self is a Dragon it is will be an awe-inspiring journey for you to discover what kind of Drakon you are.

Ourhkina like Ark are the guardians and protectors of the Divine and the Divine's creations or children.

Drakon are the also guardians and protectors but for the Elementals, Nature Folk, animals and plants.

They are not guardians for humans. Drakon do not care for humans. They protect nature and elements.
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/


Some post comments...

Hylius: Wow. I saw dragons this morning funny enough. I love Dragons with all my heart thanks to your works. I give my love and respect to all Drakon and Dragon shifters.

Safina: I had a doubt if Void and Nether are same but now it’s clear.

Hylia: You saved me just now, freedom from angst.. I love dragons, and the thought that one day in the not too distant future they will be flying the skies of this realm again means more to me than I can honestly put in to words. I look forward to hearing about all the dragon true selves that end up in our group.

Safina: Helfga is the first void dragon but now she’s the Queen of Nether. Does that mean she belongs to both Nether and Void kinds?

Me:  She was rebirthed as a Nether Dragon Elf Shifter. Nether won't be ruled by Void. She had to become part of the Nether to be accepted as Queen.

Ryan: Do shifters have a "true name?" Specifically feline shifters? Thanks.

Me: That will require a post of its own. Not simply a comment.

Caleb: Amy I may not know the exact type I am but I have been some weird experiences lately. I love this post. My ts had me saying things earlier today about freeing dragon incarnations from lies of the matrix and waking them up and had me saying some things in a different language a few hours ago as well...

Safina: Does that mean each kind has its own ruler? Helfga is primordial dragon as well because she was created by the Creator? She’ll still remain the first void dragon right?

Me: Each kind of Drakon does not have its own ruler. Helfga is Ruler of Nether itself. Queen of Nether Dragons. She was the first Void Dragon and she shall always be known for that. You must realize that Nether Dragons are not like the Drakon in Creation. This is why they have their own Queen.

Luca: So, the "base role" of dragons is that of guardians? Interesting!

Yuzu: Too excited to write something that makes sense. Wahou!! I am so excited. I feel deeply connected with every element. Like, deeply. Especially the air, fire, frost, electricity, earth (I try to communicate with her), and also water, even though I have this huger fear of drowning, don't know why. But I love every element so much, and nature, and animals, and....

Oh, I could keep going. When I walk, I let my hands dance with the winds, oh I love it, and the sweet fresh humid air that comes with the night. The smell of it, of plants rejuvenating... This has no price.
I sometimes imagine, as my True Self has two different hair colours and two eye colours, that one of her hand is connected with fire, and the other one with ice. I daydream a lot about this. A protector to nature, Elementals, Plants, animals ? Hell yes! What an honour to be gifted the right to become an Elf Dragon-shifter. I was beginning to lose my purpose... This post came right on time for me!

Peter: So this would put the nail in the fantasy coffin: Drakon will not suffer any human riding on them, nor slaying of them. So this means that all depictions of Drakon by humans depicting these things is simply a display of utmost arrogance by the humans then.

Me: It would be a rare event for a human to get to ride on a Dragon. It would have to be related to the element they guard. As for slaying Drakon... Humans did that along with killing Nature Folk.

Lewis: Seriously? How would a mere human slay such a mighty being?

Me: They didn't do it alone.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard