Stealing from Vex: Protections and Deep Discussions


 
This post includes Chat Infiltration Protection as well as a chant to restore missing energy. It also includes deep discussions about Creation, Un-Creation, Akashic Records, Time, Existence, Parallel Universes... Estimated reading time is 19 minutes...

June 3rd 2018...
6:06pm Anne: Message for Lovely. "When you are ready come to me. It is time." Don't ask what it is about.

Helfga: Make sure is not a trap too. She is very serious so I believe it is important and she is in control but juts to make sure.

6:28pm Zayn: Amy He is still Connected to me...

Me: Ahnameo is speaking to you? I have him trapped.

Zayn: He told me to kill you. His voice is much less powerful. It's like an old man voice. He is not talking physically but psychically. He has something connected to me. His magic?

6:32pm Me: He wants you to kill me via a psychic attack combined with his magic.

Zayn: Should I stay awake?

Me: You should rest because the more tired you are the more easily he could manipulate you.

Bliss: Amy I just tried shielding your mind and giving some of my protection to you.

6:35pm Me: Thank you Bliss. I appreciate that.

9:27pm Eury: "I am out of my stasis... The creature has let us go. It tells me its journey is complete"

Lena: Can you move? Eury: "Not really... The Sleeping God will go in hiding for now. He is carrying me"

Me: You must stay in him?

9:43pm Eury: "I will stay with him. I am no longer inside him"

9:52pm Eury: "The spider is here." "Do not come here..." "Whatever you do, do not come here."

9:54pm Eury: "He has Helfga's shade..." "Vex knows a part of me is in the Sleeping God... He is ordering Helfga (shade) to devour him for it"

Hi'Lena: What did you leave in him? Eury: "My heart"

10:01pm Eury: "Helfga has devoured him..."

Eury: "Vex is getting the crown. He is saying with it, Helfga and I are bound to him..."

Lena: Eury send help... Eury: "No! Shut the fuck up. Just hush for a moment please..."

10:05pm Leah: Helfga turned to face Vex after she stabilized... Yeah, she faced him... Now she's grinning... oh.. She's hugging him now... But I know that face all too well... She's whispering to him now...

10:09pm Hi'Lena: I see her whispering to him as well... He just got through beating Eury ugh. I wish she could move.

10:11pm Leah: Pisch says it looks like Helfga has something up her sleeve...

Leah: Pisch says Helfga always has that look when she's bound to do something like make a kill. But... It's not directed at us...

Hi'Lena: I hope so because he keeps stabbing her with an Orthac Blade...

10:15pm Leah: There was a dagger up her dress sleeve! He's not paying attention!

Leah: I have Eury and Helfga now taking them somewhere safe where I can heal them.

Hi'Lena: Yeah Eury quietly confirmed she has her.

Leah: Amy come to my place I have them Eury is not so good condition and neither is Helfga. If I don't have someone else I might lose one of them.

10:18pm Me: I am coming to you Pisch...

Leah: We're not out of the woods yet they still have to make through the condition they're in.

Hi'Lena: Still I am grateful for your help Pisch. Eury was shouting at me not to have anyone come. She would not tell me why though...

10:20pm Me: I am here. I will restore Helfga and Eury.

Leah: Okay I did what I could for Eury they did something to her internally and sadly I don't have the power to heal that.

Hi'Lena: They have hurt her spirit too...

Leah: They've done so much to them both but because they were using Helfga's shade as a vessel she wasn't in as deep of critical condition as Eury.

10:23pm Leah: Since Amy got here they both look MUCH better.

10:26pm Leah: Amy is almost done healing them she's so amazing.

Me: Now to restore what Vex took from them...

Hi'Lena: You're crying and Eury just started laughing while waking up from the dead... What a time to be alive lol...

Eury: "I got it." Hi'Lena: Got what? Eury: "The key. Several keys"

Me: I took those back from Vex. He won't be happy.

Eury: "The Key to the Fallen, the Key to the Oath, the Key of the Homeland.... I got em all. He was being so stab happy he didn't realize I was taking them from him. These are all mine"

Me: Finally... Key to the Fallen.

Me to Eury: I also got you keys from him. Do you see them?

Eury to Me: "Yes I do."

Leah: I also took something as well that'll probably screw up all of his plans... It's a blueish black orb with words on it that says "taba dee lanees"

10:33pm Me: Will you hand it to me Pisch? I want to inspect it.

Leah: Pisch is giggling about her successful snag. And yeah she handed it to you. It almost looks like it Pisch said it was something he was using for his dark purposes.

Me to Pisch: This orb contains more power than a galaxy. I am putting protections on it for you Pisch.

10:40pm *Lovely hands orb back to Pisch*

Leah: Thank you! Pisch put it somewhere safe.

Helfga: "I did not know he had another shade of mine."

Anne: This ability of her is so annoying. How is taking this shades without permission?

Leah: I was wondering if its possible to have the ability to shrink things being held and shrink yourself

10:50pm Me: You can use Monevenu to shrink.

Nat: So what has now happened to Vex?

Leah: Probably cursing up a storm because we took his shit and ran. We'll probably get a break since I took something major of his. I'm glad I grabbed it. It'll definitely put a huge dent on his plans.

June 4th...

2:45am Me: Can someone give me a summary of what is going on with Zayn? He is possessed?

Bliss: He said that his power kept growing and that Brovex partially controls his body.

Leah: Exactly Bliss and I had Zayn say a spell to delay brovex.

2:47am Me: Oh... Brovex is no longer in his trap. *Lovely is laughing* That is always a sign things are going exactly as she wanted them to with Brovex. Lovely let him escape the trap...

Me: "He is doing exactly what I want him to." That is not Brovex possessing Zayn. That is someone else who works for him.

Leah: Probably explains why he was so weak.

Peter: This is getting complicated.

Me: Lovely's plans are always complex. Just like she wanted Vex to do that ritual on her the other night. She was laughing a lot while she was with Vex. When he had her and Helfga.

Nat: Looking forward to seeing what Lovely has in store for brovex... What will happen with Zayn?

2:59am Me: Zayn is possessed. He will be fine.

Zayn: Who is talking to me now is not Brovex. Someone else. He wants me to control the area here.

Peter: I guess, I don't like the idea of having constant whispers, sights and such.

Bliss: Its someone who works for brovex.

Zayn: Yes he is.

3:02am Me: Just hang in there for a bit longer Zayn. Let me know what he says.

Me: Ask him... "When do spiders get slimy?" You can say that is from me.

Zayn: "Why are you asking?" I think he didn't get what you mean. This new one is stupid. "These people make good humor" I am laughing lol "You are not possessed"

Bliss: I just have this big smirk on my face.

Peter: I ...can't... stop... laughing. Does this mean we can use laughter to cure Zayn?

Leah: Pisch is literally rolling on the floor with tears. I got a pause then she exploded in laughter.

Zayn: I am feeling much better than before... Really laughing so hard.

3:12am Zayn: He is not talking to me but I hear him talking... Can I try to cut the link? What about what Brovex said about my powers and his magic Connection?

Me: Listen in on his conversation Zayn.

Zayn: Okay. He is a human... He has something from Brovex that makes the link. He is saying "What you want from me?" The place looks old. It's hard to know what they are talking it's not a language I know. Sounds pleasing to hear though...

Zayn: Brovex was saying something a lot yesterday. It's non-English. It starts with Mah la...

Zayn: He is not able to see through my eyes. I am able to do so with him... He has no powers. Should I attack him or keep listening to what he says?

Eric: If it's not threatening, just keep listening. Ask open-ended questions maybe to see if he'll let something slip.

Zayn: He is funny he is saying "I have to go" lol good boy. I don't think he knows I can hear him.

Zayn: Amy ask the Elves if there's anyone walking around.. I could see someone looks like an Elf. This man works with Trading I see. He is ugly too lol

Me: See if you can find out the name of the Elf. Ask him who the Elf he works with is.

Zayn: Try controlling him to go ask him? He is not working with him but the Elf looked at him and stared. Looks like he didn't like him. I think controlling this man would be easy.. Just worried about the Magic.

Eric: He might have been chosen for that reason. Be cautious.

Still June 4th...

7:34am Zayn: Guys my body system can't function well. My digestive system is at it's worst... I see my energy coming out of me. They told me what they want and I will never do that, It will never my by destiny to do that as they said, If it is then I prefer Death over it. I can't even think well. Love you guys.

7:54am Zayn: Amy you lungs. Protect them. It's not Brovex or his servants someone else I don't know who. Brovex was cuter than him lol.

Sabrina: What did they ask you to do Zayn?

Zayn: Kill Amy. It's no longer a mind link. I don't know how they are communicating with me.

Being to Zayn: "So you decide to give up your life? Just for Her? You are a good person but there's no place for good in this world. You always loved Jean Grey right? We know that, We have been looking at you from the Time you came here. You loved Jean cause you are clever and gifted, You hold the same destiny as her. Sadly you are not giving up even in your sleep. Look at your self now Cold, Dead and Alone, You decided to go through this, You have chosen your Destiny. You are interesting Zayn."

Zayn: I threw up while he is talking. He is laughing at me. After I threw up. Guys warn the Group, I am not in full control of myself.

Kandie: His words are not true. You are not Cold, dead, or alone. You are warm with life force. You are alive, and you have us.

Zayn: You know nothing. Vex is not the real threat. Amy must know that. Warn Lovely.

Bliss: Who is the real threat?

Zayn: Hidden.

Kandie: Zayn. I want you to focus. Focus on you. Your energy is yours. Everything you own is yours. You have to refuse. You have to refuse and fight back.

8:35am Zayn: Refuse what? Really guys you think refusing is a solution. My powers can be just used on one Target. All I am trying to do is to not give up about this. Protect yourself.

Kandie: I shall always. I thought Amy broke the mental link.

Zayn: It's not mental link. Guys just protect yourself and keep around Amy. Protect her. I feel you just like everyone here. You guys are not protected against them. Yet you are still with your power. Fight them. Have a plan made. It's not about how powerful you are.

Eric: I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. You gotta realize that saying how scary something is over and over doesn't do anything productive.

9:05am Peter: Zayn we have been telling you the last couple of days, there are elements of you, that are inherent that you are actively putting out that is inviting these beings to continue to inhabit you and feed off you.

Kandie: If I remember correctly, Zayn was being tempted and lured by some books and items and Amy tried to protect him, yet she got mad and removed the protection as he was choosing to let himself be drawn.

Hylius: I was so deep in sleep. I used the Lovely chant all night.

Zayn: That's funny. Guys stop talking about me. Stop talking now. You discuss that I have chosen this? How? You guys are talking from a resting place...

Peter: Yes, easy to say, hard to do, We are not making light your nightmare, it is hard. Your choice is one that you are not aware of, or even conscious of.

Zayn: Guys just understand that I am feeling dead. I am trying to overcome it. The most important thing is me not hurting Amy. Let's all focus on that.

Peter: They are also using the part of you that is resisting to persist - the esoteric saying "what you resist, persists". That is the last thing we would want to focus on - Amy and Lovely are fully capable of defending from being harmed in any way. Shit, she just got rid of an infection from her body, Lovely just disinfected the whole of Nature realm and friggin un-created Ch'duvma!

Peter: The chumps that are tormenting you and BroVex are nowhere near as powerful as they say they are, nor were anywhere near as powerful as Ch'duvma that Amy / Lovely friggin up and un-created!

Peter: Another logic to dispell that there is even a threat to Amy / Lovely - she isn't frantically attending to you right now, nor has been for the last several hours: she was off handling that core fusion and sleep and other matters because she first recognized what all of us are saying like a chorus on a broken record; and because you aren't an immediate threat.

9:41am Peter: So, please, for the love of YOU, will you please read what we are saying over and over again until the Truth sinks in and dispels the continual lies that these shadows are feeding you?

Zayn: The voice is not saying the truth he just said something that clashes with what he said before lol

Kandie: I'm off. I have a headache and my stomach feels off. Have a good day, everyone. Stay safe.

11:20am Me: If they could kill me Vex would not be running from me. Is this being still inside you?

Eric: Seems like he isn't sure if it's inside or remote.

Hylius: Amy if you aren't busy. I have been feeling tingly in my brain since yesterday, is it possible somehow something influenced me without my knowing?

Peter: Hylius isn't the only one, I think that all the ones that joined the off-topic chat yesterday, might have been on the target radar of BroVex, even if they did not have any work done by Zayn.

Peter: My arms have been feeling off since yesterday, it was really subtle and so I dismissed it, but today I woke up with the sensation increasing. I was in that off topic chat room too with hylius, lily, others although I did not get worked on. A part of me wants to torture him punisher style in a prolonged and toying way like how he is treating his victims.

Me: *Lovely posts a chant*

Hylis: I feel better after seeing those words.

Peter: the worst of the arm sensations ceased after reading those words. Feels like the rest of it will take care of itself in time.

Atesh: It’s relaxing thank you Lovely.

Suzy: Well could it be that I have been on the chat yesterday following what was going on and I too feel tingly in my arms since yesterday.

Peter: Try reading those words Amy put up just now.

Zayn: A medical question lol. I have thrown up 3 times and feeling like I have to throw up a poison. Do I have to drink water so I throw up or not?

Me: Is this since the possession Zayn?

Zayn: Yes... It's awful lol... My Energetic body hurt not my physical body...

Me: Chat protection from infiltration... 
Foefaevum zarran kah skiomeah kahmkarrl kishakn

Peter: Wow, the audio recording had a significantly greater impact.

Me: You may also keep this recording to use if you ever feel anything coming through a chat... like an energy seeping through. Use the recording whenever you sense there may be an infiltration threat. This will destroy it.

Peter: Awesome, a new tool to add to my "eff off" arsenal

Zayn: My body is burning literally after hearing the Recording

Peter: I hope that helps you Zayn. if it will help in getting rid of possession, then I offer the phrase "burn, baby, burn!" in a semi-serious note.

Hylius: I feel the flames too. The dancing is burning away what hurt me.

Peter: Burn, Baby, Burn! I feel faint lava flowing through me.

Hylius: Oh my. I got the pronunciation right when I read it. Its like I recognized it before she uploaded the file.

Flame: I was going to ask you to check me because I haven't stopped having the choking feeling, your recording is so welcome.

David: Is it okay to leave it on loop while I listen to subs?

Me: Yes. it is fine to loop it whenever you'd like. Even while using energy tracks. It only blocks out the harmful. It won't prevent energy from energy tracks.

Kiki: Thank you Amy, this feels very relaxing.

Hylius: A hive appeared on my arm after using it...

Me: A reaction to something leaving you.

Hylius: I knew it! It is working though. My headaches and pains are going away! I am repeating a lot and oh my I feel like an upgraded version of myself

12:34 Me: Zayn Is the being gone or still there? This recording would be painful for him.

Eric: We don't need the first battle protection anymore, do we? I guess you un-created the main reason for it.

Me: You no longer need the first battle protection because Ch'dumva is gone.

Kandie: Hey, what's the difference between destroy and un-create?

Me: Destruction leaves a residue... like ash or ruins. Un-create reveres creation... it turns it into nothing.

Kandie: When scientists say no matter can be created or destroyed, that means this is totally incorrect, yes?

Me: Energy cannot be destroyed. But it can be un-created. Only the Creator has power to un-create... so do not worry about enemies using it against you.

Eric: Sounds like you run time in reverse, at extreme speeds, and targeted at one being. You remove all of the causes and effects, chaining back to the beginning of all things, that made it become a being in the universe. Hell of a judgment to pass on something, but survival is survival.

Kandie: So once you un-create something, it's impossible to bring them back. You could try and remake them, but it would just be making another being. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Eric: Yeah I'd think so. You have to go back to the beginning of time and make it there, again. Otherwise, you're just copying a version of it from some time in its existence.

Me: I could create a new being, but it would not be them. Ch'dumva is gone to never return.

Eric: I had a pretty intense vision given to me by Fundin recently concerning a way to visualize parallel universes. The amount of creation happening in so many different timelines at the same time is mindboggling. 
 
Imagine a funnel in reverse, pointing in infinity directions like a sphere, coming from every conscious being. All of your possible decisions are branches from every point. And they're all explorable by some, like the realmwalkers Amy mentioned.

Eric: I imagine most of the skill in realmwalking is learning how to aim without being obliterated by a timeline where everything is flame or something.

Me: "You must realize that what you see as parallel universes do not exist. They only occur in the non-existence. They are potentials and non-potentials."

Eric: Much more eloquently put. It's an asymptote of potentials, 99.9999% repeating.

Kandie: I'm having trouble wrapping my head around that. So if there are different versions of something, it's safe to say they "Don't count"?

Eric: We're only able to sense the very barest sliver. If you try to count it, you'd be wasting all of your time and potential on something largely fruitless.

Me: "There is only one of you. Not multiple versions of you anywhere running around in the cosmos. Unless you have shades or clones."

Sam: But universes like Saiyan and DC universe exist somewhere?

Eric: You exist to those universes as much as they exist to you.

Me: "Potentials reside in the non-existence until they are created into existence."

Kandie: So when people say "there's another version of me that is a doctor" then that's incorrect. But.... timelines? Sorry if I am being repetitive. If that someone said "I could've been a doctor" then that's non-existence, but if they go and become a doctor then that reality exists.

Me: Yes, Kandie. Though they could have been a doctor in a different incarnation. You have had professions in past lives.

Me: If there were multiple versions of you in parallel universes our enemies would already be all over that. Vex has power of the Outside.

Hylius: He does...and its an unbelievable power.

Sahaj: Amy, what are Akashic records?

Me: Akashic records are false. Oracles keep true records. Akashic records still exist.

Kandie: It's basically junk that binds you to the past, yes?

Eric: If I can get all of my power and soul fragments back, I'd like to raze it to the ground. Whatever holds all of the Akashic records.

Me: Akashic records are an attempt to rewrite the past. To give you debts and burdens that do not belong to you. So they can dump their sins upon your head.

Sam: No need for the akashic sub then

Me: The Akashic sub still did good because it is purifying. The Akashic Records have effect as long as they exist.

Purify Your Akashic Records - Contracts and Heart Oaths -

Eric: Finding where the Akashic records are kept, if there is such a central location, and disintegrating it with diamond-edged, laser beam precision is going to be so satisfying.

Anne: Now about the Kah. Last night something interesting happened. After I read that post about them my cheeks were so red it felt like it was on fire. Also my Core was on fire. And my heart area reacted to it. That made me so curious about what Helfga knows about them. I also read what Darren said about the Light View but it did not touch me the way it was when I read about the Kah. There was no reaction.

1:24pm Hylius: My goodness. The flames still dance. These bastards are quite persistent, aren't they? They never learn to let go.

Kandie: I don't know if this directly amps up the effect, but I like putting the audio as loud as possible. Make those bastards hear it.

Peter: So, false akashic records are half true... true of false ones, but false is that the Akashic records are a false construct in first place.

Me: They are real, but falsified. They are a dumping ground.

Peter: And that there are no such things as parallel universes, just the one that is in existence or potential, and others are non-existence, or non-potentials.

Me: There are potentials that are also in non-existence. You actually have quite a bit of power in this... when you make a decision you bring a potential into existence yet you also make something else a non-potential.

Hylius: Yes and no decisions...multiple choices. Those are potentials that split as well.

Kandie: "The more you know, the more you realize you don't know."

Eric: Between A and B and C, choosing B makes it possible to manifest and A and C become impossible to manifest, relative to exactly that point in time.

Peter: okay, there are potentials in non-existence because of how we make decisions and go about our lives. I see something like a revolving door, a cycle of limitless potentials coming in, and potentials going out.

Peter: okay, there are potentials in non-existence because of how we make decisions and go about our lives. I see something like a revolving door, a cycle of limitless potentials coming in, and potentials going out.

Me: You are your core. Your consciousness is how your core perceives.

Peter: So consciousness is something like a filter or a lens that allows us to be?

Me: That is a very good way of putting it Peter. A filter or a lens for your core to experience.

Me: Time is very serious. There are Time Keepers who take their job very seriously. It is not an illusion. Time is accounted for in every universe. There are serious repercussions for those who mess with Time.

Me: That being said, in different places the measurement and flow of time is different. It can even flow differently for different beings.

Peter: Serious consequences, repercussions with messing with Time because of the enforcing by Time Keepers, or because of the laws of the universe, or both? I also notice the time variables.

Me: The Time Keepers protect Time because it would be catastrophic not to.

Kandie: I would say both. One could say the universe is its own living thing, and the timekeepers would never allow disruption.

Me: This universe is an Ollen. All of the universes are Ollens.

Kandie: What is an Ollen?

Peter: "The original sky" and the Ole serve the Ollen.

Eric: The Sky and The Deep

Story of the Ollen

Peter: That is the beauty of it... The universe isn't fair, but at the same time, we each have that much more latitude in what we can do and achieve. Under the auspices of a "fair" universe, there is a lot less flexibility, and a lot more stress and artificial enforcement of "fairness"

Eliakim: I always thought that the universe is always fair, but not equal.

Peter: Interesting distinction.

Hylius: That is true. Fair yet not equal.

Eric: "Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic." I love that quote.

Eric: We really can't apply limited, single-perspective consciousness logic to universal workings.

Flame: So consciousness allows our experiences, time is seriously considered no matter the universe, time flows differently depending on the being and the place and the universe can't be seen as it truly is from the filter that is our consciousness.

Me: That is beautiful Flame. I love the way you said that.

Eric: Everything we can measure or understand is fundamentally subjective, or intersubjective at most.

Me: Eric... Lovely disagrees with that, but I respect your viewpoint.

Eric: You might be the exception Amy but even then, there's an Outside, and maybe an Outside Outside, and so on.

Me: "There are more sides than you think." "Everything in Creation can be measured independently and collectively. Everything you think is subjective is also objective."

Peter: My brain is moving like sludge today...

Hylius: I have been feeling kind of slow as well.

Riley: That's kind of how I feel. Slow to process today.

Kandie: Hmm. I feel a bit energetic. Then again I played Amy's chat protection track. Maybe you guys should try it.

Me: "Oshoweah At'un Kahrompean"... this will restore what energy you have missing.

Hylius: I remember those two words. They were the ones in the Ch'dumva battle chant. Vital energy was restored.

Riley: I just felt a surge of energy! Thank you so much Amy/Lovely.

Peter: Thank you Amy Bass the worst part of my sludgy feeling melted. I feel a bit better.

Hylius: I feel prepared for anything now.

Eric: "The flesh surrenders itself, he thought. Eternity takes back its own. Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time. What can we say of this? I occurred. I am not... yet, I occurred."

Peter: "too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions" isn't that the freaking truth...!

2:37pm Zayn: My body is burning... It's hard to touch me.

Me: Zayn Is there a being still inside you? Do you give me permission to step inside your physical body and take this dude out with me? *If he doesn't already run from hearing this plan.

Bliss: If I had a being inside me, I would so give you my permission to do that.

Peter: Amy needs his explicit permission though. It is how Amy operates.

3:01pm Me: Reminder... If you are feeling tired, slow, or drained say... "Oshoweah At'un Kahrompean"... this will restore what energy you have missing.

Mateusz: Wow, amazing, I felt restored almost immediately.

Sam: It works, I've been feeling drained all day. Now my head is full of energy, and it's slowly going through my body. It's so amazing.

Kandie: Maybe I can try something on Zayn.

Me: Try nothing on him. It will backfire if the being is in him. If his possessed I must take the being directly.

3:18pm Daydra: I am not actually tired right now but I'll try that phrase you mentioned and see what happens. Who knows if I have energy missing... whoa.... well...my body started to shake and my fingertips went partially numb. Xay said that it unclogged some of my energy channels.

Weird....there is a light ring of energy around me...I never seen it before... I asked Tulkas and he said that's actually my energy. "I thought it might have been but wasn't sure...it has changed so much."

Tulkas suggested I say it several times...now something really strange is happening... feels like something is breaking/being dissolved in me. He said: Looks like the energy is piercing your body and amplified your nonhuman traits. But it’s also causing a burn out.

I said it 5 times... maybe I overdid it a bit XD my body feels all kinds of messed up at the moment. Like...straining. I think advising a limit on using it would be a good idea.

Me: Do not over-use "Oshoweah At'un Kahrompean" because it seems to bring back more energy with each repeat... If you can handle it then by all means. Go for it.

Kandie: That could be why I'm full of energy and yet with little movement I am already sweating.

3:51pm Me: Lovely wants me to play the Chat Protection while I take my nap. It must protect from more than just chat infiltration.

9:11pm Anne: Is everything going okay? I feel numb right now. Helfga did not speak all day long. She just answered when I asked if she was still there.

10:28pm Anne: Something is off it is like she is being controlled. She's driving me to sleep now ... To protect me.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Previous Vex posts in order...

Vex Part One: Vex and the Void Monster

Vex Part Two: Vex and the Borderlands

Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven

Alfheim and Void Attack

Spying on Vex: Eury in Tartarus

Vex and Ch'dumva

Vex Gains Power and Still Increasing

Lovely Merged with the Creator

Facing Ch'dumva, Vex, and Brovex...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard