Story of the Scarlet Selene


Lovely wants to tell you a story about the Scarlet Selene. Who they are...

First, to get started, they were never called the Scarlet Selene before the Light Realm gave them this name.

The Kah had ancient relics of immense power. They used these to help restore and keep balance within the ancient cosmos. They maintained order and beings were able to thrive in the ancient ways.

If you have noticed the Light Realm has this forced referred to as 'It' or the 'Balancer'. This was taken from the Kah. The Light Realm took many other things from the Kah as well including their ancient sacred goddess Maishaah.

I was one of the ancient leaders of the Kah. I loved them. I lost my connection with them when I was imprisoned in Void. Things in the cosmos fell into disarray. The Kah are not a race. They are an ancient order.

The Kah were abused and exploited. When they refused to bend do the will of the Light Realm... the Kah were tortured and killed. Their families slaughtered.

I was released from imprisonment on Oct 31st, 2017. I have put effort into helping restore the Kah. They had warred against the Light Realm to get back and reclaim the powers that belong to them. The Kah are against all forms of corruption in the cosmos. Light can be easily corrupted.

I have tried to intercede with the Light Realm on their behalf to have negotiations to return what is theirs... to no avail. The Light Realm does not care about peace with the Kah. They just want to continue to slaughter the Scarlet Selene.

So where did the name Scarlet Selene come from? There was a leader in the Kah named Saeleandran. He was one of the ones who fought valiantly against the corruption of the Light. He led a group of Kah deep within the Light Realm to reclaim what was taken.

The Light troops massacred them and their blood spilled upon the floor of the palace. This is when they were named Scarlet for their blood and Selene for Saeleandran. You should be spelling it Scarlet Saelean.

My heart is with the Kah. I understand them. I love them. They support the Ancient Ways. Their cause is just.

The Kah weep for what the Light has taken from them. Especially for the Goddess Maishaah. The one they imprisoned in the Belly of the Light.

Thanks to the Kah... The Vows of Vanidmnier have been sundered and the Lake of Mydrra has been cleared. It is time for the Ancient Divine to return. What was dormant is now awakening again.

The Vows of Vanidmnier suppressed ancient power. They have been sundered and torn apart. The Lake of Mydrra is a very powerful source of ancient divine energy. It has been cleared. We can access it again

***Why I shared this story with you... It was to address rumors...***

Mic: Please tell me the truth about SS, do they really kill and curse people out of no where or do evil deeds?

Me: Scarlet Selene? No, they do not. They are not villains. They were at war with the Light Realm for a time because they took something from Scarlet Selene that belongs to them.

Mic: Thanks. And is there a possibility that someone in the cosmos is pretending to be Aphrodite and scarlet selene and doing those evil things?

Me: Beings doing things and blaming Aphrodite and Scarlet Selene.

Mic: I will be honest with you. People are hating you and those people are not bad. They are doing this because they got to know that Aphrodite and SS did something personally to their TS like you killing or cursing their family.

I don't like this hatred. I don't care who's right and wrong. This is making me feel guilty because my friend is caught up in this. Maybe you could create a post that people are pretending to be you and hurting others. At this point, I am on no one's side, I dunno what to do.

Me: Why would me or the scarlet selene do that? Who is saying this to them?

Mic: I dunno one of my friends got to know that Aphrodite killed his elf parents because she wanted something. And I've had enough of this bullshit from others that's why I came to you. He's hating you and I feel it's someone else doing this and pretending to be you.

Me: Oh wow, that is an insane rumor. She does not kill Elves. She does not harm Nature Folk. Scarlet Selene is not even their real name. That is the name the Light Realm gave to them. They are beings who want to bring back the ancient ways to the cosmos. They are not vicious.

Hi'Lena: These rumors are ridiculous tbh... And the sad part is these so-called "allies" who hear then don't bother coming to you to confirm if this is true...
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard