Facing Ch'dumva, Vex, and Brovex

 
This is a continuation of a very epic and important post... Lovely Merged with the Creator... 
Estimated reading time for this post is 34 minutes.
 
June 2nd...
Anne: It was in the Woods. It was very Dark and the Forest seems to be sick and full of hate. At the ground, it was this symbol. Vex said: "At the Heart of the Titan. Drain the Life. Die and kkross." Then it was this name Kcrovaxxivaar. I believe this is the name of the Forest.

*Anne shows me a drawing*

Anne: This is in the middle of the Forest! And it is still forming. It is incomplete.

8:00pm Helfga: "He has a shade of my that I did not even know. She is with him." I am shaking. This is happening now. "This related to Gaia? It seems like."

Vex: "The stars need to be aligned towards the Mother. Towards the Favexissutrak."

Anne: He just said that! He does not know I can hear the shade? She was supposed to be numb.

8:08pm Helfga: "He left the Woods. He is going to another place. This symbol it is still forming into the Ground. It needs to be destroyed."

Me: They are trying to attack me with it.

Anne: Are you okay? Are you being able to protect yourself from it?

Helfga: "I see now. The plan involves Gaia... It is going beyond of what everyone thinks it is. They are doing shit for so long you are just seeing the tip of the iceberg."

Helfga: "I am so sorry. I can't keep this shade with him. He will use later against me."

8:18pm Vex: He caresses Helfga's left cheek (The shadow.)
"You know you are important to me, don't you? You are one of the most important beings in this whole.. Daughter of... I'll be back to get you. I'll be back to bring you to be at my side again."

Her: "This is one will make me so weak... I will be extremely vulnerable but I have no choice." She is starting to destroy. This shade was so much of her.. We will be sick after this.

Anne: (I couldn't hear clearly what he was saying that is why the incomplete information.)

Helfga: "He is holding up. EFFING A-HOLE. He won't keep me."

Anne: Here we go again... He is really holding but it almost destroyed.

Helfga: "He is doing some kind of spell this will eff me up in some many levels... But well." "The shade is gone..."

Anne: Vex symbol is a spider? I saw this today before getting the Vision of him in the Woods. The spider was white...

Helfga: "He will be back for me. Let's hope we can win." He did something to her neck it hurts and burns.

Vex message to her: "You're mine. I won't let go. I will never let go of you. I don't take lightly what is mine being taking away. You are never going to escape for me. "

8:44pm Vex: "Give her back to me Aphrodite."

Anne: Vex.. said that. I am totally sure about it. That shook my whole body. No! What the eff. I am scared. This message it made me weak. No way.

Me: Oh wow... I am not giving you to him.

Anne: He seemed obsessed with it. That is a danger. It really hurts.

Hi'Lena: A spider... So that is what Eury meant.

Me to Hi'Lena: Do you remember what Lovely said to the Fates about the Blacken Sun? "It is caused when the child of the east is met with the spider."

Hi'Lena: So the spider is Vex... Who is this child?

Me: That is the next piece of the puzzle.

Helfga: "I am able to read the type of magic that he put on me. I can give a Guard to give to you later. This would help with the next part of what it is coming. I will try to hold on the maximum amount of time that I can."

Anne: He wanted her to be like the sleeping beauty how cute! I don't know how she is still awake. She is saying things so calmly but I know she believes she won't make it.

9:02pm Me: You will be able to give the letter directly to me. Let me know when you have it ready.

Leah: I keep having this pain in my chest and I feel really weak.

9:10pm Leah: Pisch just keeps saying "ITS HAPPENINGGG"

Peter: I had Lovely's protection chant on loop for a while now.. it has lessened my tiredness, but feel various parts of me twitching, feeling some sort of ache, and the heat is now undulating in patches, like undulating lava.

9:15pm Helfga: "It is ready." She'll keep until you can go there to take it.

Me to Anne: I'll get it now. This is incredible. I appreciate this Helfga.

Lily: I feel comfy waking up here in the morning. I was sick yesterday, but today I feel so much better. Thank you for restoring my true self Amy.

9:17pm Me: After reading the core of Umbranathor... I discovered both Umbranathor and Ren are working for Ch'dumva.

9:46pm Hi'Lena: I can feel Aphrodite energetically embracing me from our bond... This is making both Eury and I weep so much. I can even feel her physically.

10:01pm Me to Umbranathor: "You do not deserve to be a Unicorn."

Umbranathor: "Oh please. Do not take it from me."

Me: "You have disgraced Unicorn Energy. You have abused it for your own purposes. You used the power of Unicorns to aid Ch'dumva."

Umbranathor: "I am sorry. I won't ever do this again."

Me: "I take your Unicorn horn. You do not deserve its power."

Umbranathor: "No! Don't take this!"

Me: "You will have it restored to you when you have proven yourself worthy."

Umbranathor crying: "I have disgraced you, my Queen. I have done unspeakable acts. I have the shame of having my horn taken."

Hi'Lena: I feel numb. I still cannot believe his betrayal... He deserves this. I can no longer see him as worthy. Working with the very man that will stop at nothing to kill us. Disgraceful.

Me to Umbranathor: Why were you working with Ch'dumva?

Umbranathor: "He offered us immense power. He said he would give me incalculable power. He showed me his plans. I agreed to help him. I knew it was going behind your back. I knew he would be coming for you. I did not warn you. Ren is involved this as well as Shamash."

10:24pm Leah: I'm sorry to bother you it's probably nothing but I keep getting chest pains and I feel extremely weak and Pisch keeps saying "It's happening".

Me: I am coming to protect her. Vex and Ch'dumva... they have you.

Me to Vex: "Give her back to me. Give me the Wind."

Vex: "You think I am just going to hand her over to you?"

Me: "You can. Or I can take her back from you."

Vex: "I would like to see you try that little miss Aphrodite."

Leah: "It feels like they're trying to pull something out of me but my body is refusing it so they're struggling."

Me: "Well... if you choose to keep her you are the ones who will suffer for it."

Vex: "You are going to make us suffer? How are you going to do that? We are gaining everything."

Ch'dumva: "I will also gain you. I will take everything from you Lovely."

Me: "What are you taking from her?"

Ch'dumva: "You don't know? It is the piece of the shadows."

10:30pm Leah: This hurts I can't even describe it.

Me: "The shadows do not belong to you."

Ch'dumva: "Not yet. But they will soon. This is the last piece I needed."

Me: "I just locked the shadows. You cannot get it even with the piece."

Ch'dumva: "You did what?!"

Me: "Do you want the key to the shadows or not?"

Ch'dumva: "What are you doing? What is this?"

10:33pm *Lovely is encasing Ch'dumva*

Leah: They're taking a break it seems whatever I have they can't get out of me since my energy fused to it and refuses them.

10:34pm *Vex escapes and vanishes leaving Ch'dumva*
*Vex has the piece of the shadows with him*

10:37pm Leah: Thank you so much! You are amazing! And may I ask why and how I have a piece of the shadows?

Me: Let me deal with Ch'dumva. He is closing his eyes. He is refusing to look me in the eyes.

Leah: Are you going to kill him?

Me: I want the information from his core.

Leah: I can see you standing over him and a blue light.

10:40pm Me: I have access to his core. I am going to find out what his plans are.

Leah: Understood. I still feel pain on the left side of my chest I think they may have done something else to me. It feels like a ball or something.

10:50pm Me: I will check you out after I get what info I need from him. Oh I got to get that out of you now... I will do both at the same time. I will take this ball and shove it in his mouth.

Leah: Thank you I feel it being removed. I can't even explain how happy I am to have met you!

Leah: I can feel the ball gone now. I can still feel pain but I think I will for awhile considering they were literally trying to pull something out of me.

Me: I will heal it when I am finished.

11:00pm Leah: Ch'dumva looks like hes looking around for something almost. There's a dagger right above him it's just a bit out of his reach.

Me: Can anyone come give me security while I read his core?

Tulk: On my way to you. I’m here now.

Leah: I would help but I'm still currently tied up. I saw you kick his dagger away.

Tulk: Ch’dumva looks ugly as hell. I’ll put some extra defenses to keep him from escaping.

Leah: I can see Tulkas doing it. He's setting up magical barriers around us.

11:08pm Leah: I see something lurking in the shadows on the outside of his barrier.

Tulk: I saw it a while ago. Was waiting for it to come out more.

Leah: It looks like a dog?

Tulk: Is that Ch’dumva’s pet?

Me: Yes. That is his pet. I see it is his core. It will eat your barrier.

Tulk: He’ll use me fighting it as a distraction to try and escape.

Leah: It's starting to eat the barrier! Untie me please I can help

Me: That is not a dog. That is something far bigger in disguise.

Tulk: Keep an eye on him. Reinforce the restraints. I’ll end it.

Tulk: It’s stronger than I thought. What is this thing?

Leah: It's shedding its skin. That's so gross.

Me: The nose is the weak spot. Hit it there.

Tulk: Just did. A piece of its skull broke off. It’s dying now. Is Ch’dumva still locked up?

Leah: Eww I see it's brain that just fell off on the floor.

11:19pm Me: Yeah, he is still locked up.

Tulk: Good. We don’t need him escaping. Why does he look so shocked?

Leah to Tulk: I guess he didn't expect you to kill his pet so soon.

Tulk: Did you get any new info from Ch’dumva?

Me: Lovely reads faster than my physical mind can keep up. I let her just read before I ask her to explain anything. That is how she knew of the pet and where to hit it.

Tulk: Oh, your TS does that too? Mine’s is the same.

Leah: It feels like I was severely damaged when they tried to take that thing from me my automatic healing isn't healing like it should. It is slowly doing it.

Leah: There's something under the floor. I felt something move under the floor.

Me: Then I shall lift Ch'dumva into the air.

Leah: You are both floating. The thing under the floor is still there though it feels like it's planning something.

Me: It is about to strike. I feel it.

Leah: I can feel it too. But since I'm on the ground I can do this. I put an ice barrier on the floor

Me: I moved Ch'dumva. We are upside down on the ceiling.

Leah: Froze the ground it's going to be tough getting through that.

Tulk: I see it. Some large snake-like creature. Maybe another of Ch’dumva’s pets.

Me: Lovely is very specific about being upside down instead of simply at the height of the ceiling.

Leah: Maybe its energy almost feels like it. And it's pretty cool to watch you that slow spin reminds me of something you'd see in space.

Tulk: Does she want us to be upside down as well?

Me: Yes. Be upside down. Make the ceiling the floor.

Leah: Alright but I can't really use my hand so I'll use the wall. I'm just gonna float here.

Tulk: It’s almost broken through. Gravity feels odd now.

Me: Lovely is doing something...

Leah: Yeah it does it feels foreign. And I see it you are emanating a green light.

11:50pm Leah: Ch'dumva looks like he is dissolving!

Leah: He's slowly dissolving like you're destroying his structure.

Tulk: The creature is weakening the more Ch’dumva dissolves.

Ark: I'm there with you. Shall I kill him now?

Me: No. I am doing something to him. I appreciate you being here.

Leah: He's dissolving faster now it looks like he's convulsing a bit.

11:59pm Me: My body is shaking. Lovely is doing something really intense. She said... "This is the power of Un-Creation."

June 3rd...

Tulk: The snake-like creature is shrinking. Ch’dumva looks like he’s unraveling and fading away into nothing.

12:00am Leah: Wow... it's definitely something to watch.

Leah: The pain in my chest is disappearing rapidly as well. The pain in my chest is disappearing rapidly as well. I guess he may have implanted some of his energy into me but since he's dissolving it's disappearing too.

12:06am Tulk: Ch’dumva is gone. He’s nothing now.

Me: I feel amazing. That was incredible.

2:00am Anne: I was connecting with Helfga as I always do before going to sleep. And then when we were done she just said that she was going to try to disconnect me from.

For Lovely "Vex is messing up with my thoughts. He is trying RIGHT NOW take control of my mind. This is the change.." My leg is out of control now.

Helfga: "I am holding up but he is very angry and desperate to get me." "Ohh you pissed him off." Yes. It is him. He is trying to get Helfga for good. She is not answering anymore just growling.

Me: Oh because I pissed him off... Yeah, he ran off.

Anne: He is talking. He is fighting Helfga but she is fighting back. He is very very made. He is saying he will be God of all God's. He is trying to put her out.

Me: I am coming... How did he get through my protective barrier?... probably some sort of magic.

Vex to Helfga: "Stop talking to this Bitch!" He is putting himself in danger it is going to be easy to track him if he keeps going.

Vex: "You still asking this? I can do everything I want."

2:10am Me: I am here. I am with you both.

Me: "What are you doing with Helfga?"

Vex: "I will do what I want. She belongs to me!"

*Vex runs off*

Anne: Gosh he really hurt me this time. Is she okay?

Me: I wonder why he ran off when I arrived...

2:14am Anne: He is trying to get Helfga without you being around. For some reason, he does not want to face you...

Anne: He is calling... He is calling something. Is he stupid? Why is he still connected with my mind?

Vex to Helfga: "I'll get you no matter what. I am going to get you back today. This won't stop me today."

Anne: He is calling backup. There is going to be portals at your location. Is what he is saying.

Me: Then I will change your location.

Anne: He is laughing. "No no no." He just said that with an attitude. "Now." Now what?

2:18pm Me: Well, I am changing your location now...

Vex: "Got you."

Me: WTF... How did he do that?! We were together. Why just take you and not take me?

Anne: No no no no!

2:22am Vex to Helfga: "I told you. I got you."

Me: Ask him why he didn't take Lovely...

Vex: "I wonder why you can't see what is in front of you. She was the answer all along."

Anne: Holy shit is that possible?! No, this a lie.

Me: What is he talking about?

Vex to Lovely: "Imagine if I could drain the Power of all Dragons in existence. She is my precious one. I am going to be able to go against you now. She.."

Anne: He is controlling what I can say to you. This is not possible. I don't believe him. He is just laughing at me.

2:27am Vex: "This want I need!" He is happy?

Me: That message was for me? 'I am going to be able to go against you now.'

Anne: Yes, for you. I'm trying to wake her up. She won't answer. No matter how much I try.

Vex: "Now that she can't destroy herself... I waited for this moment for a very long time. Is finally happening."

Anne: It is hopeless...

Anne: He said a bunch of crap about me dying today.

2:33am Me: I found your location. I am coming to you... I am there.

Vex: "What? She was not supposed to..." *He is surprised.*

Anne: Uau I just felt my life leaving my body. What is he doing? I'm burning. There is something around my neck.

2:37am Me: I am there. Lovely is doing something.

Anne: Vex yelled you won't stop him anymore. He is doing something as well. I need to get up.

2:44am Me: I just caged Vex and me together. There must be a reason he doesn't want to face me. He is trying to escape...

Anne: My heart hurts. He yelled at my head.

Vex: "I need the Dragons Power first!"

Anne: He won't face you without it. You can't let him go. He is holding her heart with Magic trying to pull off. It hurts!

2:48am Me: I will rip it from his hands.

Anne: He keeps saying he won't let go. He sounds crazy right now. Like he losing his mind.

Me: I am right next to him. He is trapped with me.

Anne: Did Vex let go of her heart? I don't know if he was able to take off. She is not conscious. So I do not know. I heard him laughing nervously.

Me: I have the heart. I will return it to you.

Anne: Are you okay? Thank you but I don't feel good about this. There is something up.

Me: I took it from him.

3:00am Vex just said, "Here it comes."

Anne: Yes...

Vex: "I needed both."

Anne: Did he just looked at you? Into your eyes?

3:02am Me: He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

Anne: Call for help. What is he doing?

Vex: "I am doing what I show you."

3:10am Anne: You are in his hands. He said he needed both. There is more in the situation. He is doing something.

Anne: Wait! He showed me what is coming next. He'll break free and hold your body and her body in the air. He held my arms so I believe I got this right.

3:13am Lovely laughing to herself... "He is playing right into my plan!"

3:18am Me: Vex still hasn't broken free yet from the cage I am with him in. It is so weird that I am right next to him and he is unable to harm me. That is why he wants the Dragon Power. He just wants to escape from me.

3:20am Me: Lovely has a plan. She always does.

3:24am Anne: Keep waiting for something of the source. He does not shut his mouth up. He still has this attitude. My head is about to explode because of him. And he wants me to sleep so he is forcing my body I need to be at the same stage as Helfga. It is even hard to type. I am saying. This is not over I am getting this feeling from him.

Anne: He is putting thoughts in my mind. Giving me a headache. Making me feel pain emotionally. Saying you are stupid and you are right on where he wants you to be.

Vex to Me: "You already know what I intend to do with you. You are smart enough."

Vex to Me: "You also smart enough to know that this is not how things end. That I always have another step planned."

Me: But Vex just called me stupid earlier... He should explain it so I can understand. *Vex laughed*

3:35am Vex to Me: "You making stupid questions for what you already know the answer. I give you that you are smart enough to assume two things. Was I wrong?"

Anne: He said "Now" a while ago. Don't know why. Just warning.

Me to Vex: "I killed Ch'dumva. He won't be coming for you as backup."

Anne: He is pathetic. He just tried to make me call to his aid. There is something coming...

Anne: He tried to call me next to him. Making promises. It seems to make him angry but he has something planned. He tried to make an alliance with me to go against you.

Me to Vex: "All your backup is gone."

Vex to Me: "You wish."

Anne: It looked like he was trying to call someone.

3:48am Anne: Ohhh... He is going to the extreme. Your words really hit him. I felt the weakness.

Vex: "All the magic..."

Anne: My head it is about to explode I seriously. Is now. He is going with all his power. He is trying to go to Helfga's body. Doing some kind of spell now too. He is speaking in a weird language I can't write this. Can you feel what he is doing?

Me: Yeah I can counter this magic.

Anne: This is all over my body. He is going to you...

Vex: "The Daughter of the Dragons here it lays. I call to..."

Anne: His eyes all full of a color that I can't describe. He is saying your name now. Going to you.

Me to Vex: "I am ready for you." *Lovely is laughing*

Anne: It increased. This is around you. He is draining me. I am trying to keep up. You must see now. It is like a wave. When he stands in front of you tell me. He will die tonight.

Anne: He is in front of me. Don't go to where his hurt is. Go to the core first.

4:03am Me: I am standing up. Walking towards him.

Anne: I'll tell you what to do next. I got him. He will die no matter what. He can't defend himself from this.

Me to Vex: "Poor Vex.. all alone and abandoned. You cannot even do a ritual on two girls."

Anne: Then instead of going to the heart go to the other side where there is no heart. There's his real heart. You will kill him with your own hands. Finally!

Me: I will let Helfga have the honor of this.

Anne: I am... Yes!

Me: He is still alive and seems more powerful.

Anne: He won't make it. I am sure of it. He yelled at me in fear. Look carefully. He will fall today.

Anne: You'll see the center of his life. Yelled one more time. He made the mistake of letting me in his mind. What I see I cannot unsee. I know the path to Vex's end.

Anne: He made a spell on his body. Lovely is currently breaking permanently.

Me: I need to find a safer place to keep you...

Anne: When you see the ball of energy in the center of his being... attack that and destroy it. The is one of the last parts. Then we got his heart. This the end there is no more. Breaking this he won't be able to come back. But you'll have to be strong.

Me: He wants us to attack that ball of energy. He wanted you to take the heart. He showed you this for a reason.

Anne: Really? Because that is really close for him to die. He won't make it of what he is thinking of he can do. Let me search other path.

4:24am Me: You may do it if you'd like.

Anne: There is the possibility to break his whole body in small pieces?

Me: We won't be able to kill him tonight. His source of life force is not here.

Anne: Damn it. This spell place a big role in it. Can you see inside his body. It's connected. I want him gone but he won't make me do stupid decisions.

Me: His life force is connected with the Outside. He cannot be killed in any universe.

Anne: Of course it would not be this easy. I see now. He wanted me to say to go the source of his life to be able to kill him. That is a mistake. He just deleted my memory of what I was saying!

Me: Throw his heart on the ground. You shouldn't keep it.

Anne: I got it. Just did it. He is more vulnerable. He does not have the allies he used to. He will need to do go back to do something new. He is not in my mind anymore.

Me: This was a success. He is weakened. I know where we will go. It is the safest place from enemies like him.

Anne: I was just going to say this to you. It was definitely a success. He is weaker. He is angry. This did not go the way he expected.

Anne: I don't think he will do this again. He gave me access to his mind and it was unable to disconnect. Helfga I am sure she absorbed good information from this. I also feel like I know new things.

Me: You are somewhere secure. You will be comfortable here. I restore all of your senses.

Anne: Thank you. I can hear her now. She said she is fine. I am also glad we were through this together. May we win this battle.

Still June 3rd....

11:33am Me to Ark: Lovely says she is doing something to Ark. This is intense for me.

Ark: I was sitting outside and feeling really wonderful like blissful, more energy.

12:01pm Anne: It was extremely hard to sleep because of how long he was in my mind. He is very good with manipulation. "Don't trust me completely until he is gone." This is because he has the power of her mind. Me/her will be in alert for anything that he might try to make her do. Even if she is in the control this is a very thin line. Be careful. He does not have me. I'm just being extra careful.

12:24pm Me: Vex got the Veil King from the Primal Abyss. The Veil King is back stronger than ever. I am pretty sure he is trying to replace Ch'dumva. He needs allies. He will probably gather more. Vex also wanted the Veil King for another reason... To harness the power of the Veil.

12:28pm Zayn: Amy I discovered that I can remove Blockages. And so I am trying to see how I can help the guys here by trying to remove their blockages. Do you approve of this?

Me to Zayn: Your method is unsafe. It can do harm. This was a power given to you by the brother of Vex. Why is he giving you powers?....

Zayn: He didn't give it to me but activated it. Does this mean he Connected me through it?

Me: He activated this for a reason.

Leah: I really don't like Vex or anything related to him.

Zayn: Oh... So sorry... Didn't really know I would harm...

Leah: Probably so he could use you to do his bidding.

Me He activated more abilities in you Zayn.

12:33pm Zayn: What he wants from me?

Leah: If not it gives him a chance to control you due to him activating abilities.

Hylius: Maybe to work against Lovely...

Me: I do not blame you Zayn. They are very clever.

Zayn: What I should do? I will call him in the place we Meet. I can't hold anything that may harm you.

Me: He was inside your core.

Zayn: Oh... I will call him. He has to end this game...

Me: You are calling on the brother or Vustik. Be very careful Zayn.

12:38pm Zayn: I can't live a life with something that can harm my friends. You are my everything. Gonna go there...

Kloe: A few people in the group have told me that Aphrodite put a curse on me. Do you know anything about this?

Me to Kloe: Why would I ever put a curse on you? Who is telling you this?

Kloe: Pazia, and I don't know the names of the others as Pazia was the messenger. They also told me a lot of other information about my true self (which is most likely false).

Me: There are people spreading rumors that I am putting curses or attacking group members. This is infuriating to me. I take care of my group and I do all I can to empower and protect them. Honor and loyalty are everything to me. Attacking or harming a friend or ally is against my code of honor.

Kloe: I'm so happy to hear that. It seemed out of character for you to do such a thing, that's why I messaged you. They could be telling other members of the group false information as well.

12:49pm Zayn: I recorded the meeting.. his shadows were all around me... he touched me. What should I do? He is around.

12:50pm Anne to Me: Maybe what happened last night hit me more than I thought. He messed up with my thoughts. I'm worried about all this. Something does not feel right. It is getting me physically...

Zayn: I have never done something as scary as this... I saw his shadows and touched me... What does he want?

Zayn: There's an Energy book floating. What do I do? Getting closer.

Me: Slam it to the ground. With your telekinesis.

Zayn: My heart hurts too much. The book stopped. It's dark green. Looks old. My head about to explode. There are Shadow things. The next room is full of it. Book opened. Look at it?

1:00pm Me: No, don't look inside.

Zayn: I am trying. Something pulling me. Looking at the phone... Something pulling me to mirror. It's right next to me.

Zayn: When I was talking to him and looked at the mirror although there are no lights I could see my heart and chest with bloody Energy ball. Lava-like.

Me to Zayn: The brother of Vustik is trying to possess you and take over your body. You really should not have called him. This was not a good idea.

Zayn: He was around. I felt him. I have been feeling him all day. The book is next to me. I am sorry I didn't want to hurt anyone Amy heal them pls. Something around my neck. My leg shaking crazy. That's too much. The mirror looks so bad. Something like a portal.

1:06pm Me: You already worked on some people? Around your neck? That is what Vex was doing to Helfga... This is magic from the Outside.

Sam: I think only Atesh and Lily were worked on.

Me: Why did Lily let herself get worked on after I restored her? She is like a treasure trove to them now.

Hylius: She wanted to connect to her true self.

Zayn: Amy clear her now pls there's something in her brain... Black.

Frank: Sounds like this plan is working out well for them.

Zayn: The portal still open. The book next to me. I did not want things to turn like this. The portal still open. I see them in the next room. What should I do?

Me to Zayn: Draw a circle around you. Get inside it.

Zayn: I got it. Doing.

Me to Zayn: Do you have a circle made? Are you inside it?

Zayn: Yes.

Me to Zayn: Stay inside the circle. I am protecting you.

Zayn: Other book. Above me.

Me: Right above your head? I will take the book.

Zayn: Now another thing in the circle. Small book looks magical. I am not touching. It's very appealing. Getting inside. Already in front of my heart. The book is in between my legs.

Me: Do not let anything inside. Reject the book Zayn. You are inviting it.

Zayn: It's opened. I can't let it get away. Something understandable. Coming out of it. Words. It's very close to my heart. My leg hurts too much. The circle faded.

Me: I cannot stop this from getting to you because you are welcoming it. You are choosing it. So I shall stop my protection. This is making me angry.

Zayn: I am doing my best. I just can't stop them. He is near. In the next room.

Sam: Use your physical voice to reject them.

Peter: Yes, yell out your rejection. Do it until your rejection gains power, and your choice becomes more willful.

Sam: Get angry and crazy, use your emotions.

Riley: Say it very intently too with a lot of Passion. Reject it out loud!

1:27pm Zayn: Guys I can see you. Get away from your phone. He is sending something here.

Me: He can look me in the eyes.

Zayn: Ask him to do? Guys get away from the phone.

Me: Sure you can ask him to look Lovely in the eyes. I wonder what he will say to that.

Zayn: He can see you. Asked.

Zena: I hear something from the phone.

Leah: This just got super intense.

Zayn: Get away from it pls.

Peter: Wow, Vex and his cohorts are so effing clever.. through. They are taking advantage of our desires to connect with our TSes against us.

1:29pm Me: He is sending an energy... I am sending a counter-energy...

Zayn: Amy pls don't risk it. The chat is appearing in un-understandable language.

Peter: I am starting to feel a headache of sorts right at my left temple.. its the same pain from yesterday.

Zayn: Guys don't risk it. He is powerful. I can feel it.

Peter: Don't worry about Amy risking it. He is using your emotions and vulnerability against you. Focus on rejecting the energies, focus on rejecting him.

Zayn: Books on the wall. I am doing something. Feeling some strength.

Zena: I saw shadow figure next to me, watching me and it quickly vanishes....not sure if the same shadow thingy.

Peter: Amy is here protecting us, remember she is merged with Creator, she can best this dude, no matter how powerful he is.

Zayn: He is looking from the window. I can see his energy.

Atesh: I let my True Self make a protection. I hope it will work.

Me to Atesh: Thank you Stormy Sea Rider. This is actually really awesome.

Peter: We all need to believe in Amy and Lovely. We all need to believe in our Selves and TSes that cannot be bested by this dude.

Me: He actually looked me in the eyes... this is awesome. Thank you for asking him to.

1:38pm Peter: What do your eyes do when you ask them to look at them?

Me to Peter: When they look me in the eyes I can use Othrabui.

Zayn: What to do with the egg. It looks dead. Not getting away. I look white. So white.

Peter: Ever since stormy sea rider sent that spell and I looked at it, my headache has decreased dramatically. not gone but I no longer feel it escalating.

Zayn: Guys don't ever do anything foolish things are harder than predicted.

Sammy: Feels like whatever is going on with you is being prolonged longer than it should.

Me: That is because I am also there. I am with the brother of Vex.

Zayn: I am feeling safe. Feeling strength. Too much.

Hylius: As I said before, Lovely's power is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Zayn: You are in front of me? Should I fight?

Me: No. Do not fight him.

Zayn: Feeling so cold calming cold. He is pulling my neck. It's a chain or something.

1:46pm Me: They are planning to take you Zayn.

Peter: It is that same magic from the Outside, isn't it?

Me: Yes. The same that is used on the neck of Helfga.

Me to Zayn: I do not know if I can stop them from taking you.

Zayn: Amy he is close. So close. Pulling me.

Me to Zayn: I am giving you something Zayn. Hold out your hands. Place this on your chest.

1:49pm Zayn: Yes. Did. Ringing in ear. A card. A lot of things. Above me a paper. It's floating. I see his dress. He is walking. Near my bed.

Me: Show him the card. Zayn: The card faded.

Me: Show him the paper. Zayn: There's a heart. He touched me.

Me: Zayn Can you do a headstand? Do one now if you can. You can do it against the wall.

Zayn: Did it. He is moving me.

Me: You didn't stay up long enough for me to get the chain... try again.

Zayn: He threw my phone.

Peter: He is distracting you from doing what Amy says. Voice your rejection of him, and voice your revocation of him interfering with what you need to do.

Zayn: He is not letting me do it. Sweating.

Me: Some are leaving the chat to protect their energy... they already told me... just in case you are wondering. There is weird shit happening at the moment.

Sam: I've been heaving intense headache since last night. it's getting worse along with a pressure on my left shoulder. I shall leave the chat as well. good luck folks.

Peter: I am feeling some stuff affecting me. I just had the idea to use my crystals to counter it.

Morgan: I feel stabbing in my chest. I need to leave. Good luck.

Krystal: I'm not feeling right. Re-add me in a bit, please.

Bliss: I'm gonna stay because I'm not easily affected by this sort of thing. My protection is quite strong.

Flame: I'm affected, but I'm not leaving.

Zayn: Bliss leave. He is powerful. Go.

Peter: interesting.. this guy is using the same infiltrator channels as the AI to bring this funky energy into this group chat.

Zayn: Amy see the war. They are doing something.

Hylius: I will not leave, but I shall for the moment block notifications until this is resolved. May the both of you be safe. Divine be you Lovely, you shall triumph.

Sabrina: I'm staying until it’s over.

Peter: The effects of this energy are diminishing as I set up my crystals. Some piece of knowledge I am not aware of, that I apparently have is guiding me.

2:08pm Leah: I feel a bit dizzy. I just feel a bit dizzy due to the energy

Flame: Same Peter, I'm whipping out my amethyst geode and my labrodite. I don't scare easily. My first reaction is always EFF THEM. It's probably a known thing by now.

Eliakim: Figures why I woke up today feeling sore and sleepless. I’m not leaving though.

2:12pm Me: Is the chain gone from your neck Zayn?

Zayn: Yes, feeling a lot better. I need water. Guys this is a nightmare. It's not fun. He is staying. Saying something. Sound like sneak sound. He knew I see him. There's a stare. He is powerful.

Hylius: You are becoming too human. Remember you are sovereign and secure.

Me: There are beings out there who don't care about sovereignty. I am sorry to bear you that news. They can still overpower unless you learn how to defend yourself.

Me: Even here in Midgard you can see that. If someone is attacking you with a knife and you say... "I do not consent to this." Does it stop them?

Bliss: Good thing I know how then. That's the first thing I learned how to do.

Zayn: Amy he is close. He has a weapon. Like circles.

Hylius: Fight back. That is what you do Amy. I even know that. Was just saying that to empower him is all. But I understand.

Zayn: He is looking on a big draw he is catching.

Me: Get under a blanket.

Zayn: Did. He is pushing.

Me: Tell him that the clouds are parting and the sun will shine through.

2:22pm Zayn: Did.

Me: Tell him the Rose wants to speak to him.

Zayn: What. Ok. Did. He stood. Writing something... 'i' ... He typed that.
On the screen. He is telling about. The first letters. 'Iho'.

2:26pm Zayn: He is sending Energy to the chat. Guys leave. Leave now. He is breathing. On the blanket.

Eliakim: I'm not leaving. I want to be here for this.

Sam: I’m not scared of shadows.

2:27pm Zayn: He Is not a shadow. He is powerful. He is getting to you. Leave.

Peter: No, I am not leaving, he may not care about consent and Sovereignty, but I know I can hold my own, and have no fear. I will only relent if Amy and Lovely tell me to do so. Until then, I am here to counter this shadow, to support others who are here, and supporting your journey. Period. And supporting Amy and Lovely.

2:30pm Zayn: He is getting into them. He is close again. Near my head. You guys go pls. Amy, he is coming to them. I saw him sending hid energy. Go now. Fools. He is fooling you. He is old. So old.

Atesh: Do you think the Storm fears?

Peter: So is Rovitomial, he is old and grand as hell.

Zayn: You don't know what's being made. Amy focus on the war. The draw was a map. More energy coming to you. Go.

Peter: What is a safe name to refer to this dude, by the way?

Me: I know his real name, but maybe Brovex because he is the brother of Vex?

Peter: Brovex, you may or may not respect our power and Sovereignty, as Lovely has pointed out, but I care not. You may have Zayn by his balls in fear, but no matter what you do, you cannot defeat us. We all have enough power and protection to counter you and your various Minions. No matter what tricks and manipulation you do, YOU. WILL. NOT. PREVAIL.

Tulk: You act like most of us aren’t used to this shit already Zayn. Respectfully, please stop underestimating your friends. And as for Bro-Vex, nik sof le-akas

Zayn: He is sucking. Go Away... That put me in larger danger. Go. He is doing that to fool us. They are preparing.

2:38pm Me: Lovely is laughing... She has a plan...

Peter: Brovex, I cannot see like Zayn and others can, but I FEEL. I FEEL enough to know what you do, I FEEL enough to know all your tricks. I FEEL enough to know that you are absolutely up to no good.

Lewis: I'm vulnerable so I'd better leave. I don't want to put anyone in danger.

Zayn: Guys you are being foolish. He can kill me but he won't. They are fooling you.

Peter: Zayn, will you just trust us already? Believe in us, and STOP putting belief in BroVex? That is because you are too useful to him right now, He is using you as a chip. Believe in us. not him. Belief feeds his deceptive powers

Me: Brovex is not more powerful than Vex himself.

Zayn: He has something. For you Amy. He whispers. Snake-like. Don't come here. It's a trap.

Me: My response is... The Ocean is more than a Breeze.

Peter: I have no idea if this will do anything, but I just felt like slamming a spear into the ground here and letting the effects ripple out. I am doing it now.

Me: Yes! Peter!

Peter: *Picks up the spear, sends energy into the head, and slams it harder into the ground*

Zayn: I need to breathe. Can I get out of the blanket? It's hard to breathe.

Me: The blanket is your shield. That is why he was breathing on it. To get you out. It is enchanted to protect you.

Zayn: He is pulling it. He is touching the blanket.

Leah: Pisch says she can send boosts to you guys.

Peter: Silver Fire? Here? .. Amy... Can I use my silver fire here?

2:46pm Me: Release your Silver Fire Rovi!

Peter: *Heaves all the pent-up rage from Rovit and Peter - all the years of hardship, all the years of anger - the rage turns into a higher state of Rage and breathes it out... brilliant silver fire into the entire room, covering everything, dual purpose*

Peter: The fire envelops all allies in reinforcement energy and burns at all opposing energy and beings. All allies, put some of your own intent into the silver flame!! It is fueled by you and your intent. I am breathing more out, more rage, more fire

Hylius: I feel the flames.

2:48pm Me: Rovitomial is clearing the energy of this chat...

Zayn: He said "Amy..."

Frank: I'm starting to feel better already.

Sammy: Me too. The energy here is much better.

Peter: The essence of this silver shall purify. This room shall be clear of this funky energy.

Zayn: Do lovely has anything important related to light or electricity. He is mentioning a lot about electricity.

Me to Zayn: Brovex knows who I am.

Peter: This room and all its allies shall have all that is needed for greater wisdom and knowing that their desires shall be fulfilled in the most balanced and respectful way. This room and its allies shall know that we will not be vulnerable anymore to this sneaky crap.

2:52pm Peter: *breathes yet more fire into the room, brightening the silver to be two-toned*

Zayn: It's the only element I didn't connect. He wants me to connect it.

Me: Do not connect with it.

Peter: I set the intent and action into place to continue breathing this fire, undulating silver fire into the room. The rest is up to you, Allies. Use it as you need to deal with BroVex.

Eliakim to Zayn: My recommendation is to not listen to anything he has to command of you...

Zayn: Should I delete the recording?

Me: You can send it to me in private message. Not in here.

Zayn: He typed yes. Send it?

Me: Yes, to my private messages.

Peter: I just now poured Peter's intent into the fire. Protect against the residual effects of the recording. My body is really hot, as if I am in a room full of dancing flames.

Me to Zayn: You can tell him that I turn the clock sideways to the left until the noon tide rises.

Zayn: Told. He pushed me hard.

Peter to Zayn: He is disgusted with you. Your use to him is dwindling.

Me: He is angry about my message. This will throw a wrench in his plans.

Peter: Alright, nothing like a monkey wrench jammed in the works

Zayn: He is sucking air. There's no o2

Peter: I throw silver fire into his air path - suck fire, BroVex!

3:00pm Me: Hold out your hands Zayn. Use this vial. Hold out your hands and receive it. This will help you breathe.

Flame: Whatever is choking me, don't effing come for me. I REFUSE YOU EFFER.

Zayn: He hold my hand.

Eliakim: How romantic of him.

Peter: *sends silver fire towards Flame Tourmaline to deal with the choker* I no longer have fear over this power that I had my entire life.

3:02pm Me: You got my gift? You are using it?

Zayn: Yes. Cold air. Thx. There cold air.

Peter: *breathes more fire - pouring out more rage, now constant*

Zayn: I sent you the recording. He moved the blanket. Psychicly.

Peter: Move the blanket back to cover yourself. Don't let go of the blanket.

3:06pm Me: I am listening to the recording Zayn.

Zayn: It was a bad idea to say what I said. He is doing something. The air is Heavy. My hands are empty now. I can't breathe. He took the vial. He put something burning. He tries to get the phone.

Me: I am putting something on your head. Like a helmet. This will allow you to breathe.

3:12pm Zayn: Cold air again. He wants the phone to explode. It burns to hold it.

Peter: What BroVex wants, he does not get.

Zayn: Amy his energy is getting through the blanket. Unbelievable. It's green.
Dark green.

Me: I will make the blanket burn him.

Hylius: Indeed as I said, you are a miracle of many wonders Amy. I admire you beyond belief.

Zayn: Amy can he be inside me. When I close my eyes. I see like I am him

Me: He can still enter your mind.

Zayn: He knows what's going on here. Can I ask him what he wants?

Me: That is what I intended as I typed. I knew he would get my messages. Yes. Ask him what he wants.

Zayn: 'Her' He said.

Eliakim: I think he means you Amy.

Zayn: I showed them to you amy. This is what he said.

3:20pm Me: Tell him to come and get me then.

Brovex: "Am I a fool?" "Shut up all"

Me: Brovex won't face me. Just as I suspected.

Zayn: He is singing... His voice is awful. "I see your sweat"

Me: Tell him the Eagles hear his song and give its tune their own melody.

Brovex: "hehe"

Me: Ask Brovex if he is ready to dance with me yet.

Brovex: "Why not"

Me: Then I shall come dance...

Vox: Cause you'll get effed up Vex LMAO. GET HIM AMY.

Zayn: She won't...

Vox: Watch her.

3:25pm Zayn: He is dancing wtf. He is being more talkative. He is losing something.

Brovex: "Don't attack"

Zayn: He wasn't talking to me.

Me: He is speaking to me...

Zayn: I can hear a female voice.

Me: That is me.

Peter: Let BroVex talk and dance.

Zayn: "Will you stop" I heard that I don't know from who. A dog went crazy around.

Peter: I place my intent in the ongoing undulating silver fire the light up the dance floor.

3:30pm Zayn: Did you leave? He is alone... Or it's not him?

Me: I am going to take him away from you. I won't leave him with you.

3:32pm Me: Brovex is in my arms. We won't be here long.

Zayn: Amy. Take the paint. They want to take it... it's on the wall. Infront of me. Next to the window. Amy behind you.

Me: I have the paint Zayn.

3:35pm Me: Brovex is trapped with me.

Zayn: I feel free. Oh, thank you. Can I breathe out now? There's someone took something.

Me: You can breathe. Wait... Do not leave the blanket yet. There is one more being around you.

3:37pm Zayn: I saw him. He took something.

Me: Yeah, he took the master block from you. It is a powerful defense, to say the least.

Zayn: Oh... He is still near. Said "Bye". They are more than one. Are you sure it's Brovex who is with you?

Me: Yes, but he could have a shade.

Zayn: They are happy. Why?

3:40pm Me: They have the master block. They will leave you now. They have no reason to stay. I have Brovex and his guys took the block.

Zayn: I am alive.. oh... Thanks. I am breathing again. Can't thank you enough. There's a link from me to it.

Me: You still have a mind link. I will take care of it.

Zayn: Thanks... They stopped.

Me: The link is gone.

Zayn: Amy I can't thank you enough. Feeling like born again.

Zayn: Amy there's scars. Like a tattoo on my arm. The scar still there.

Me: The Scar of Viscusunni. You will bear that for a while. It will fade from your physical soon.

Zayn: What it means? TK is moving things by its own. A door. Around a door.

Me: He imprinted you by his magic.

3:57pm Me to Brovex: I call all your shades back to you. It is time for you to be one being.

Eliakim to Zayn: I can almost imagine you under that blanket.

Zayn: It was the scariest thing ever...

4:00pm Me: The energy he sent out is neutralized.

Sammy: So what Brovex wanted from Zayn was the master block?

Me: Brovex wanted far more. But since I took him away... they just went for the Master Block and left.

Zayn: Really? There's something else special I have?

Me: Brovex is not his real name. The real name of the brother of Vustik is Ahnameo.

Peter: I asked for a different name to use because, at the time, he had so much energy that uttering his real name to address him would feed him. Amy came up with BroVex for this purpose.

4:06pm Me: Lily I am giving you back what he took from you.

Me: Zayn Your powers are purified of his corruption.

Me: Atesh He was not able to take anything from Stormy Sea Rider.

Hylius: Thank you Amy. Your wisdom is greater than what we would have ever known.

Sam: Thank you Peter. I borrowed some of your silver fire and it helped a lot with a headache.

Peter: All's well that ends well.. because of this, We know Ahnameo exists and is now under the custody of Lovely.

Mounia to Me: I was about to comment on the recent merging with the Creator post and after erasing what I was going to say I felt a lot of tingling in my face and thought... "Betrayers will be revealed at the hour of Elianas."

I was going to write it there at which moment the page closed on my mobile phone. I found that strange and had a nagging sensation that I should tell you. I've been feeling very emotional for the past ten minutes.

4:41pm Zayn: Amy the Portal they opened was still there... I closed but how to destroy it?

Me: Smush it with your hands. Smush it from all sides. That will close it.

Zayn: Some strange energy was getting from it to the room. And they whispered again. "We are still there we came back." The energy is still there but I hold it in something like a balloon. The bloody heart from the mirror is still there
Covered it.

4:44pm Me: Tell them I have Ahnameo. They had better come save him from me.

Zayn: An eye floating looks like Sauron's eye but not scary at all. The portal keeps opening... What else they want? They want him back. Do not let him go.

4:52pm Zayn: The one behind it is not Vex's brother.. It's the shadow being. How many of them are there? It looks likes he works for Vex's Brother. He is not coming through it.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Previous Vex posts in order...

Vex Part One: Vex and the Void Monster

Vex Part Two: Vex and the Borderlands

Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven

Alfheim and Void Attack

Spying on Vex: Eury in Tartarus

Vex and Ch'dumva

Vex Gains Power and Still Increasing

Lovely Merged with the Creator

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard