Lovely: Varvxua and the Crush


This is my personal journal from June 26th to June 29th. If you are not interested then don't read the post.

This is a continuation of Lovely on the Outside: Library of Thoth... 

June 26th...
10:47am Me: "Pisch switch directions. The East needs to come from the North. Do this now!"

Pisch: Alright I understand I did it.

Me: "Pisch go down the slide. I will pick you up when you reach the beneath. I want you to come with me."

Pisch: I understand I'm there with you Amy.

10:50am Me: "We are going to meet someone. You will recognize them."

Pisch: Amy alright I do recognize them. Is that Ark? Wow he's gotten so strong since the last time we met.

Me: "Do you see this candle? This is the candle of the East Wind."

Pisch: Yes I do... Where did you find this? I thought it was locked away.

Me: "This candle was part of you. Do you recognize this ancient form?"

Pisch: Yes but it's really vague and fuzzy.

Me: "Pisch eat the fire, consume the flame, unite the wick."

Pisch: Amy alright I understand I will do that.

Me: "Watch as the wax transforms. Witness your past."

Pisch: I feel so warm and my chest hurts a little. I'm fighting in battle along side you... Riding an ice horse against an unknown enemy... Hes tall wearing a white cape and battle horned helmet... We won the battle but not without great cost.

Pisch: My whole body is starting to hurt. I also see fire, wind and ice, surrounding me with some lightning. I'm furious. But I'm not sure why. Wow this is really intense Amy. It feels like a blockage in my head is dissipating.

11:08am "Pischkahkahla you are Ancient Weahah. You are Vosmic Wind. Vauupx uuitah."

Pisch: Amy the weather outside just got more intense my heart is racing. Also what does that mean I'm not really understanding that fully.

Me: "You are not meant to understand until you see it. The weathermaker is on troubled times. It takes a storm to get us where we need to go."

11:14am Pisch: Amy I understand. Thank you so much for letting me experience this.

Lily: OMG we now know who Pisch is and what’s her full name! I’m so glad.

12:31pm Zayn: Amy someone put a bag full of Gems and Golden Coins next to me. I pushed it though. I feel sorry about the Beautiful Gems being corrupted If you know anyone interested in cleaning them. Tell me Please. I think they are Nature Realm related.

3:54pm Me: Zayn do you have these gems?

Me: “Vahhauxanno it is our unbeknownst guest from the circle of thieves. Make ready the portal. I do not want to be late for this engagement. Our little stowaway has been found before he could set foot on the shore.”

Me: “Ahkko awaits our decision.”

Peter: Your word choices have subtly changed, and not just the names.

Me: "Rescind the tales told in your weave. You know hearing eyes give you no answer. Keepers of wisdom shall not give glory to your fate. If you desire immortality it is but a whisper. A crown made of dust and clay."

4:22pm Me: "You thieves are soft and clumsy. Do you not notice this mark upon your back? You have been sold to the highest bidder yet you claim yourself the tax collector. Let me see your wares. What do you have to show for your reckless charge? What shall Ahkko do with you when you have no value?"

Eric: Are you scolding or overhearing a scolding?

Me: This is Lovely speaking. I am overhearing and writing what she is saying.

Sammy: To whom?

Peter: The theives associated with the gems that Zayn has, think?

4:36pm Me: "Tiny aspirations... follies that drown men. Where is your raft of fortitude? Do you thieves desire to see the glory of Graeudenmar? Take off your shirts. I shall rip this branded skin from your backs. Your blood shall cleanse the stones of the shore. You shall remember who you are... Sons of Graeduel."

Eric: Seems like she's trying to help them, but it's definitely tough love. I wonder where the gems were stolen from.

4:40pm Peter: I keep remembering Lovely's comment or post talking about how sometimes its better to appear cruel... and in my view, sometimes better to be cruel.

Eric: I can imagine most beings that need reprimanding on really basic things like stealing only respond if there's a demonstration of the power difference between them and the one judging and punishing them.

4:44pm *Aphrodite tears the skin off the backs of the Sons of Graeduel. Many of them take the pain without flinching allowing them to enter Graeudenmar.*

Peter: You mean this, Eric? The timing was impeccable.

Eric: There ya go. Is that enough sometimes? Tearing a mark physically off of you to remove it?

4:50pm Me: It was more than tearing it off. Aphrodite brought the one who branded the marks. She is with the highest bidder.

Eric: Ahh ok, so well within her rights. I guess it's happening on an energetic level anyway

Me: "Varvxua you are cunning as well as reasonable. You had the Sons of Graeduel by the coast of the evening sun. You mixed your business with the torn tangles. Your broken threads undo your work.

The Seer has already told you this would happen. You gave the Sons of Graeduel to me the moment you passed along those gems. I see your sleight of hand. It is a dangerous game you play. It has not escaped my notice."

5:00pm Eric: It seems like Aphrodite is starting to be much more active and involved again. I wonder if the Outside process is coming to a climax.

Varvxua: "Of course Asherah. You saw my play. The Sons of Graeduel belong to you. This is not my only hand. I have many more cards in my deck."

Eric: Seems like an exchange of grudging respect. A rival moreso than an enemy?

Me: "Why did you want to give them to me? You could have avoided this easily yet you gave them willingly. Your brands only skin deep as the river flows."

Varvxua: "I sacrifice pawns to get close to the Queen."

Me: "You shall try. I do not play by your rules."

Varvxua: "All more the reason why..."

Sammy: Who is Varvxua?

Me: "Varvxua is the highest bidder. He holds wealth and pays puppeteers. He hides behind puppet masters while he keeps them in chains."

*Varvxua overhears Lovely's explanation to Sammy*

Varvxua replies: "You don't become a puppet master without selling yourself. It is me you are sold to."

Peter: A powerful position, Varvxua has. Those chains are interesting too. Puppet masters desire such chains, thinking otherwise.

Atesh: “Vakaha sun aha da.” I hear words like that. Don’t know if they mean something.

Varvxua: "Kinoeah Xvardo Stormy Sea Rider."

Me: "You are not able to touch my friends. They are under my protection."

Varvxua: "Very well... For as long as they are friends of Asherah..."

*Varvxua has a sly grin on his face*

Hylius: Hmm... I felt something weird...

Peter: Oh ho...! Swarmy fellow.

Jonard: The name Varvxua sounds villainy if you get what I mean.

Varvxua: "Your crush awaits your arrival Asherah..."

5:33pm *Varvxua leaves and disappears*

Me: Every mention of this crush instills panic in Lovely. Do not know who he is or what he wants. Never seen him face to face. Do not have a name or appearance. It was first mentioned in the Enemy is Me post. Thoth mentioned it again last night.

Peter: I dont know what is worse, Mono or this Crush.

Me: I do not know any of the intentions of the crush. It is far too mysterious at this point. It is a complete enigma.

5:36pm Hylius: I can't dare to imagine.

Sammy: Wow sounds like he is even more unobtrusive than Mono was.

Me: I cannot see my crush but can sense him when he is around. He was there in the dead beyonds of the Outisde. He was there in Oblivion and the Mirror of Infinity. My crush was even there when I was at Brahmaloka. Mono was not able to go there.

Cherise: Oh wow, how interesting. Why wouldn’t he just give them to you instead of trying to play tricks and getting caught?

Me: That would defeat the purpose. It is his master plan vs mine. It is both a battle and a dance.

5:55pm Pisch: Everything has a purpose and a way it plays out.

Hylius: I trust Lovely more because of her epic wisdom.

Sammy: Now I see what Lovely meant by “Playing the game of Risk”.

Me: Yeah she has made the Game of Risk analogy several times. She empowers her allies for a reason.

Eric: That's the way of the Sky ~ Mutual cultivation, growth, balanced exchanges for exponential returns.

Eric: This crush being able to be in many places is curious. One has to wonder if they're really there, if they're good at projecting their presence, or if they're only letting you know of their presence at specific times.

Sammy: I love that about Lovely. She never leaves her allies in the dust. They grow more powerful along with her.

6:04pm Hylius: I am honored to be her ally. She gave me strength by allowing me to join House Hydra. Its like I understood war without even being a solider here on Midgard.

Cherise: When he said his intention was to give them to you to get closer to you... that was to get your attention, not closer like in a sucking up kinda way?

Zayn: Amy do you know why he is trying to get closer to you?

6:49pm Me: Varvxua is my rival. He is not trying to get closer to the Queen to be friendly to me. He was speaking of a game of Chess. You get close to the Queen for a reason... To take the Queen down.

Eliakim: I had the urge to tell you how much I admire you, Amy. I admire you as much as I admire your True Self.

*Did an IG session on Riley. His true self is Doumarae and he helped me return from the dead...*

5:59pm Asteria: “Aphrodite dear, he’s contacting me again. What should I do?” ??? I felt that kind of strongly

Me: Who is contacting you?

Arella: She didn’t specify she just asked me to say that to you.

Asteria: “Aphrodite knows. We have been talking.”

Arella: Wait really? This was out of nowhere. I haven’t connected to her today yet.

6:02pm Me: Something serious must be going on. Lovely is focused on a Core Fusion at the moment.

Arella: That’s probably why she asked me to say that to you personally then, she probably couldn’t contact Aphrodite.

Me: Ufyea is asking me to stay after the fusion.

Tulk: You are floating again. Miniature celestial bodies are circling around you.

Me: Ufyea is helping me with my Celestial powers.

Tulk: There’s a lot of Celestial energy around you. It’s condensed. And sharper. Like it’s been tempered. Your dress is changing. It’s more cosmic looking. And I see moving stars in your skin and hair.

Tulk: Heard a female voice while in here. She was very wise. Her name was Alfraest. Had a conversation with her.

*Did a Past Incarnation Reading for Doumarae*

10:40pm Me: To think Riley you were almost convinced by some haters a while back... look at what they are missing out on.

Hylia: It's unfortunate, these people not only miss out on a great deal themselves they also cheat anyone who is willing to listen out of experiences that would positively effect their lives.

Riley: I don't even know what I was thinking at the time honestly. I was very mislead by the hater Jared. I was very stupid at the time. Sadly. But I quickly noticed how Amy is an amazing friend. I trust Amy more than I trust myself.

Peter: Well, the months in MP have been a long road of slowly addressing and eroding my doubts, skepticism of the work here and what people were experiencing.

Me: The story of Doumarae and his incarnations... this would not be discovered had these haters convinced him away. His mission on Earth would have failed... And people wonder why there are beings out there that fuel the fire in my haters. It has ripples through the cosmos every time an incarnation walks away from this work.

Riley: That makes so much sense actually. If it weren't for Amy and this amazing group of individuals and it weren't for her amazing work, I wouldn't even still be alive. So I'm eternally grateful for everything and especially amazing friendships. I'm eternally grateful for everything and I will not fail nor will I ever betray. My word is my bond.

June 28th...

*Lovely does a Core Fusion session for Ellen to Fihazia*

4:18pm Me: "I tested her core. Fihazia passed my test."

Tulk: So that’s why you were taking longer with her than the other ones. What shall she get for passing the test?

4:22pm Me: "She won't be taken by the Moxax when they come. They will not touch her. She gets to live."

4:23pm Me: "I am doing a more advance test... I do not expect her to pass this one. There are very few who can."

Me: "She did not pass the second test. That is okay. There is no failure consequence for this test. I wanted to see if she was ready."

Tulk: Not everyone will be ready for a test like that.

Me: "I put Tulkas through tests quite often. He passes them most of the time."

Tulk: I know. I’ve felt some of them in my core. I’m thankful for every test you put me through.

*Lovely does a Core Fusion session for Caleb to Alkelion*

4:38pm Me: "Vauntandar check the true self of Caleb. Make sure he is not a security threat."

Vauntandar: "We shall check him now... There are some issues with him. How do you want us to proceed?"

Me: "Bring him in chains."

Vauntandar: "We shall do so..."

Me: I have to have you chained up... Hope you understand.

Caleb: I understand. My ts is interesting...

Me: "Do you have Alkelion the Terrible in chains?"

Vauntandar: "We do. He put put a fight until you talked to Caleb. He is coming with us willingly."

Tulk: Interesting. This will be a first.

Me: "Prepare Alkelion. I have much work to do."

Vauntandar: "He shall be prepared according to your specifications."

Tulk: Alkelion is put under some kind of magic suppression cuffs. And his senses are bound.

Me: Just as I had requested. Very good. I am returning to Alfheim.

Tulk: He doesn’t know the location of where we are. That’s good.

4:54pm *Aphrodite removes candles from the eyes of Alkelion the Terrible*

Me: "This will give him the ability to see me. He should see what we have both become."

Me: "Speak Alkelion. Who's wise master do you serve in this era?"

Alkelion: "You mean the speaker of the tales. The cryptic servant of the fire catchers. The one that speaks the threats of the worlds."

Me: "Yes this is the one of whom I speak. Catching fire is not wise in this climate. It causes a leak in the threads."

Tulk: There’s some old history between you two from what I sense.

Alkelion: "You have seen the glass spindle. You know the stories that are told."

Me: "I do. Now you shall help me instead of him."

Alkelion: "Show me what you speak of."

Me: "You desire me to show you vision? You desire to have the wealth of knowledge that could be contained within a eyelet?"

Alkelion: "You are Queen of Daemons. If none could show these visions then you are the one who can."

Me: "Oh your pretty pretty head. The Ancient Drakon have wanted to take your head from you. How you have managed to keep it Alkelion..."

Alkelion: "Spores have nothing to do with this..."

Me: "Of course not. I did not say they did. You saw me looking into your secrets and you got worried. Do not fret. I do this for the sake of all."

Me: "Alkelion I need you to look me in the eyes."

5:06pm *Alkelion stares in Aphrodite's eyes*

*Lovely goes inside the Core of Alkelion*

5:10pm Caleb: Wow... I was told to be prepared for this as well... For what it's worth Amy whatever happens I appreciate everything you have done. You and Aphrodite.

Tulk: What have you learned in there?

5:16pm Me: "I am following the path of information to my crush. Alkelion works for him. His identity is in here somewhere."

Tulk: Why exactly is he called your crush?

Me: I will explain it to you later. Then it will all make sense.

Caleb: I'm crying Amy for some reason. Whatever his fate is... I understand what must be done. I just wanted to be whole. I take on whatever he has done upon myself as well...

5:19pm Lovely is frustrated. She cannot find any name for the crush that Alkelion works for. Then she spotted something on the ground in his core. It is sparkling... I think I found the link to him.

Tulk: Good. Now maybe we can get some real information on him.

5:23pm Me: When I hold this stone I see the eyes of my crush staring at me. I am going to stare into him for a few moments...

Tulk: I don’t like how this guy seems to put you in panic mode whenever he’s near.
Can you go into his core through those eyes?

Me: He does not have a core or an essence. It is like he is nothing. What kind of being is this?

Tulk: What? That’s odd. Does your crush even have an energy signature?

Me: My crush has projected an energy signature at me many times to let me know he is present. I do not pick up any energy signature while looking into his eyes.

Tulk: I feel he’s playing some type of game with you.

Me: "I am going through every memory Alkelion has in association with my crush."

Tulk: Find if there are others connected to your crush. Why can’t I find him in the future time lines? I can’t make out his location in time or space. The times where he’ll flare his energy are over a general scope... Yep, definitely feeling the “This is a game vibe” from...it.

Me: He is the ultimate Moriarty.

Tulk: ...I think he purposely set these general scopes where he would flare his energy. I believe there are clues in each one. Think he wants to be found...eventually. Are you still looking into his eyes?

5:53pm Me: "Yes, I am looking into the eyes of my crush."

Tulk: Ask him the name of the game he’s playing.

Me: I am unable to speak to him. There is no way to communicate. I cannot speak to his mind nor his core. They don't exist.

Caleb: For some reason my breath feels warm or hot. I love it. I don't know if this is because of this or not.

Me: Your fate has not reached its end. You will be getting the core fusion.

Tulk: Does he exist? I keep getting impressions but nothing concrete on him. And it’s just the general “This is a game” feeling.

6:00pm *Lovely begins Orthrabui Core Fusion on Caleb to Alkelion*

Tulk: Amy, when you’re done with this core fusion, can you feel what I’m feeling on him through me? I feel there’s a complex puzzle to these impressions that your crush is having me feel.

6:15pm Tulk: The Trillion-sided die. That was another impression I got from him.

6:19pm Tulk: This core fusion looks intense. He’s wriggling about. There’s dark streaks around him. This didn’t happen with the others. Doesn’t look like he’s fighting it, just that it’s causing this reaction. Now he’s vibrating.

6:29pm Tulk: Aphrodite freed Alkelion of something...

Arella: Oh by the way did Aphrodite get back to Asteria about her dilemma?

Me: Yes, she did. It was about Brovex. Ahnameo.

Arella: Brother of Vex? I felt a lot of dread hearing his name. Asteria must really not like him.

Arella: I think I might be getting a future vision... It has to do with Asteria
Someone will kidnap her. She's been on the sidelines. This was a part of their plan. They will lure her out. It gives me chills just thinking about it. That's as much as I can gather, I sense things through my sight and that's as much detail as I could get.

6:33pm Arella: The feeling is really strong, it still hasn't gone away yet. They've been recruiting people.... people they know can lure her out. I started getting that vision after you said Brovex's name.

Me: I cannot focus on it yet while doing a core fusion, but I will see what I can find out.

Eury: "Where are you now...?"

Tulkas: Currently watching Aphrodite do a core fusion and power sealing on a guy that works for her crush.

Eury: I see

Tulkas: And the Crush has no Core, no mind, no essence, and can’t be viewed through the time stream. It’s almost like he doesn’t exist but he does. It’s odd. Can’t see his past, or his future. Don’t even have a name on him.

Eury: "Does he exist in The Mirror?"

*Eury sings* "March. March. March. We go to the Mirror to escape our death. March. March. March. We go to the mirror to fool our time. March. March. March. To abandon our lives and toss away the key. Come march away and stomp away the existence and mark with me."

Hi'Lena: I am feeling strange sensations from that song....

Tulkas: Interesting. There’s energy in these words.

Caleb: Will my abilities be sealed into me? And will nobody be able to take them? Even if they have absolute thievery?

6:37pm Me: "I can give you this if you desire Alkelion. Though you must remain a loyal ally to me for it to stay sealed."

Me: "Do you agree to the sealing of your power in exchange for loyalty?"

Alkelion: "What loyalty I have to give... I give to you."

Me: "What is the loyalty you cannot give?"

Alkelion: "The ship that sails upon the midnight music."

6:51pm Caleb: If Alkelion is as bad as what has been said I wonder if that is why I have seen many attempts to capture him.

7:00pm *Lovely does power sealing upon Alkelion*

Me: This power sealing is making me feel really sick. I feel nauseated.

7:05pm Me: Your core fusion and power sealing is complete.

Caleb: This will always be among the greatest things I have ever received I have been given my life back.

Hi'Lena: I dont know what Aphrodite thinks of the song or its relevance to her crush but maybe it will help. I remember there was an infinite mirror we jumped into in the Outside.

7:22pm Me: I remember the Mirror of Infinity. I jumped in there and stayed for a while.

Hi'Lena: Did time, the living, or death, touch you while you were there? Or were you free from them all?

Me: My crush was in the mirror. He was even at Brahmaloka.

Hi'Lena: So he is everywhere and nowhere...

Me: Yes. There is nowhere he cannot go and everywhere that he can.

Eury: "He is in The Mirror. He is stuck in the Mirror. His reflections are everywhere yet he is nowhere because he only exists inside it.... I am forbidden from saying where The Mirror is"

Me: The Mirror of Infinity or a different mirror?

Eury: "Let me say it in the Divine Language... VeskubahaCHIInevonBO."

Me: "Why would he be in the Mirror of Eternal Salvation and Deedless Acts?"

Eury: "How should I know? He's your crush"

Hi'Lena: There is a key in what Eury just said. She made sure I heard those sentences nice and clear and I feel the energy from it.

Me: "Are you sure I should spin it? Is that safe?"

Eury: "Did you want to dance instead?"

Me: "I could dance over the mountain. Would that scare the horses?"

Eury: "They would only run with you."

7:38pm Tulk: The song’s energy is interesting. Definitely Krisa energy, and old. Can you check these impressions from your crush out?

Me: Yes. Send me the impressions...

Tulk: Ok. Sending now.

Me: Woah this is going to knock me over.

Tulk: Yeah, they’re strong. Combined with my own energy it gets intense.

7:42pm Tulk: Sending the more complex ones now. It’s like a continuous stream going through me. Can’t locate the source.

Me: I am ready for them.

Tulk: Here it comes. You getting them?

Me: I am getting them. This is so much it is giving me a headache.

Tulk: Yeah. It’s a constant stream of information through impressions.

Me: Are any of the impressions backward or in reverse?

Tulk: Yes. There’s almost as many in reverse as there are normally.

Me: This explains why Eury thinks he is stuck in a mirror.

*Doing a Core Fusion session for Arella and Asteria...*

7:55pm "Vauntandar get the True Asteria prepared for the Othrabui Core Fusion..."

Vauntandar: "We are trying to locate her now..."

7:58 I am coming to the physical body of Arella...

8:00pm Me: I sense the presence of the False Asteria working with Ahnameo. When I got close she ran off.

8:02pm Me: Arella there is something I must do to prepare your physical before I take your bodies. You have a curse from Ahnameo in your energy field. This has been disconnecting you with the True Asteria. They wanted to replace her with the False Asteria. We have discovered this in time.

Hi'Lena: That may be part of the reason Arella felt no motivation to connect to her...

Tulkas: Asteria is here. She wants to know why she hasn’t felt Arella's presence for a while.

Me: Are you able to go to Alfheim as either Eury or your energetic to confirm that is the True Asteria?

Eury: "I cannot move. Not unless you can- Oh wait. I can just ride on Ava. I'll be there shortly.

8:08pm Arella: Apparently Asteria locked up her power again even though she accepted it in the Outside.

Me: Arella I am making sure to rid you of every trace of Ahnameo and the False Asteria. I don't want it in your energy at all.

8:12pm Eury: "I'll have the twins on my back. I am riding on Ava now. We're going through a portal"

8:18pm Eury: ".... This is not her. Have Arella find her. This is a test" A test...? "Yep."

Hi'Lena: Eury says this Asteria does not even have a core.

Me: Why would that False Asteria come for a core fusion without a core?

Tulk: Unless she didn’t come for the Core fusion...

Hi'Lena: Who's the test from? Asteria?

Eury: "I wouldnt necessarily say its from Asteria. Games and tests aren't her style" "Who could say?" Another key.

8:23pm Me: I am still working on Arella's physical energies. It is like working through sludge.

Hi'Lena: You are being cryptic. Eury: "Isn't that a bit backwards?"

Tulk: Are you part of this test?

Eury: "Who is you?"

Tulk: Now I’m confused.

Eury: "March. Im sure one of you can figure it out. The monkey sure did"

Me: We are looking for a Sheekahou. A Key to Mirrors. Instead of dancing over the mountain I should dance to the depths of the sea. I should do the opposite.

Hi'Lena: And you got all of that from Eury's riddles...? Thats impressive. You must speak monkey.

*Aphrodite is angry for being compared to a Monkey*

Tulk: All I got was the Mirrors part. I am not fluent in magical monkey.

Eury: "Spirit Monkey. Mirror Monkey."

8:35pm Arella: Do you need me to do anything right now? Like try connecting to Asteria or?

Me: Not yet. I need to clear your energy field first so she can get through this gunk.

8:39pm Me: "I call for Melek Taus and the Seven... Ertienaoch, Michelae, Yazidet, Bartelnia, EinossArku, and Gabriel. Come and assist me with Arella..."

*Melek Taus and the Seven arrive in Arella's room*

Melek: "We really have our work cut out for us."

Gabriel: "What happened to her?"

Ark: "We will get this taken care of."

Bartelnia: "We will be able to handle this."

Arella: They have their work cut out for them? That’s concerning.

8:46pm Me: "Unghi and Lunghi... go and find the True Asteria. If you come across the False Asteria rip her to shreds..."

8:57pm Gabriel: "That should do it..."

Melek: "This is much better."

Me: Arella your energy fields are cleared. I just need to find the True Asteria.

Arella: I’ve never experienced such raw emotion before, it’s coursing through my whole body, I can’t stop shaking.

Me: This is a good sign. Any emotion that can run through you pure and raw is beneficial.

Me: Where can I find the True Asteria? I need to get your core fused so an impostor cannot interfere again. I do not care if it is a test or whatever it is supposed to be. I know what needs to be done.

Tulk: Hmm. Could she be trapped in a Mirror perhaps?

Arella: The Snowy Mountains of Aine. She sings her song there.

9:08pm Me: Ark hands me a stone. This stone is light like foam.

Ark: "There is a place with a lot of this stone there. It looks like a desert. There are a bunch of old carved buildings that are carved out of this. Let this stone take you and Arella there. That is where you will find Asteria."

Me: It is not really snow. It is this foam that the stone is made of.

Me: I am going to take your energetic body with me Arella...

9:13pm Arella and Aphrodite arrive in this foam-like desert. There are mountains here.

9:15pm Me: I found the Mountains of Aine. Asteria is disguised as a shepherd.

9:20pm Arella: I can feel her presence some. It’s relaxing. I already feel a lot better.

Me: I am having Pinagnn escort us to your physical body to get everything and then go with us to Alfheim for the Core Fusion ritual.

9:24pm Me: Interesting... in addition to the other bodies like energetic, mental, and emotional... you also have an oracle body.

Me: I remember when Ark told you that you were in the Oracle at Delphi in your past incarnation. You were the Oracle that spoke to King Leonidas.

9:27pm We are at Alfheim. I am with Asteria and my behemoth Pinagnn. She was disguised as a shepherd.

Tulk: To hide from Ahnemao?

Me: That is part of the reason why. She had to conceal herself.

Tulk: Can she be protected here in Alfheim?

Me: That is why Pinagnn is with us. He will stay until the Core Fusion is completed.

9:30pm *Lovely fully inspects Asteria's Core*

Me: "This is the True Asteria. She has been watching from the Mountain."

Tulk: Good. Her energy feels completely stable. Not chaotic like all the other times before.

Arella: Wait a minute lol... did Lovely tell Asteria to go into hiding yesterday? Because Brovex was contacting her? I’m getting that impression.

Me: "Yes. I told her to hide and conceal her power."

I noticed that Aphrodite already knew of the False Asteria before the core fusion was even to begin. That is why the first thing she said was True Asteria instead of just referring to you as Asteria.

Arella: I knew it. That makes a lot of sense.

9:36pm *Lovely begins Orthrabui Core Fusion on Arella and Asteria*

Tulk: You are starting the core fusion now.

Me: I want this to be a really special core fusion for Arella and Asteria.

Tulk: You two were talking a bit before. I could tell you want to give her something unique.

9:42pm Tulk: Stars from both Aphrodite and Asteria are floating between each other.

9:46pm Tulk: It’s like a bond made of stars and Celestial energy is being born. I’m also feeling some motherly energy. That’s what I’m feeling between Aphrodite and Asteria.

9:48pm Arella: I can feel Asteria trying to break through. I feel glimpses of Asteria.

9:53pm Tulk: This is much more than a core fusion. Asteria is glowing intensely bright. There is a constellation being formed around Asteria's body. A constellation of her.

9:55pm Tulk: Looks like all the bodies are being melted together into one. Blue and white stars are around her in a beautiful fashion.

9:57pm Tulk: There is a circlet made of stars on Asteria's forehead. Stars go from small to big as they go further down her hair.

Arella: I feel like Asteria made a big mistake by locking away her power again. I still don’t know why she did.

10:02pm Me: "She did because I told her to. I put the lock on it myself."

10:06pm Tulk: I can hear both Aphrodite's and Asteria’s heartbeats clearly. They are beating in sync.

10:09pm Tulk: Strong pink line of energy just burst forth from you both.

10:11pm Tulk: This is a beautiful scene.

10:17pm Tulk: Asteria is emitting more star energy now. She is being upgraded.

10:24pm Tulk: Asteria's dress is being transmuted with star energy. Hair color is midnight blue with long strings of light blue white stars in her hair now. Eye color is starry. Asteria is a little taller too.

Arella: Lovely why did you lock up her power... why did you keep it a secret from Eury. I don’t know what to think. I feel sick. I don’t understand anything. Why would Asteria trust you over Eury? Why would she do this if it could potentially ruin her bond with Eury?

Me: "Candles that burn too brightly quickly go out. You were being harnessed. If I did not lock your power it would be gone. I do what needs to be done no matter the emotions."

10:27pm Tulk: Her hair is growing really long now. And there’s more star strings now than before. Asteria feels older in some ways. There is a buzzing in my head. It feels nice.

Arella: I don’t know what to do, I’m so lost.

Me: Let Asteria take care of this. She is not helpless. She knows what she is doing.

Arella: But what if I really have messed things up with Eury permanently... what am I supposed to do on my own...

Me: "You have not messed anything up. If anyone should be to blame in this it is me. I am the one who personally locked your power away. If Eury is upset about your loss of power then the anger should be towards me."

10:31pm Tulk: The constellation around Asteria's body is settling into her skin.

Me: "Your power was locked up three days ago. I was there."

10:40pm Me: "Asteria started protecting her power after coming back from the Outside, but she was unable to place it in non-existence. Only I can do that."

10:41pm Tulk: Aphrodite gave Asteria a piece of her.

Tulk: Looks like things are settling down from what I see.

10:46pm Me: It is not finished yet. I have more for Asteria.

Tulk: Must be starting something else then.

10:48pm Me: "I am giving Asteria what she needs to become who she was meant to be."

10:50pm Tulk: Asteria's body is destabilizing, she is turning into her star form.

10:53pm Tulk: Her star form is changing. Like that too is being stripped away.

Me: "Elementals are arriving. They are ready for Asteria to make the shift."

10:56pm Tulk: Asteria's energy is changing. Something bright and powerful is emerging from her.

11:00pm Tulk: I see the Elementals. They are assisting in her shift.

Me: "Keep going Asteria. You are almost there."

Tulk: Like a shell being cracked open... It is so bright.

Arella: I feel a little calmer now because of Asteria.

11:04pm Tulk: Asteria is breaking through more. There is a lot of energy coming from her. The Elementals are pleased.

Arella: The Elementals? Have the spirits come, I sense their presence too? The ones from the land without a name, which exists but at the same time not.

11:06pm Tulk: The cosmos went through another shift cause of her emergence.

Me: "The All-Father is coming to see Asteria in Alfheim."

11:08pm "The Fates have arrived. They are here for both me and Asteria."

11:10pm Tulk: There is a silvery grey mist surrounding Asteria. Condensing into solid as it comes together.

11:15pm Tulk: It looks sort of like a cloak. The Fates are speaking to you two.

11:16pm Me: The All-Father Odin has arrived. He is coming to join us with the Fates.

11:22pm Tulk: This Prophecy is long and important. Something you two are to do together. You are already causing massive ripples throughout the Cosmos just by being together.

11:28pm Me: This energy is knocking out my physical body.

11:32pm Arella: Eury keeps saying that this Asteria is an impostor and that she can prove it.

Me: Eury is running off emotions. She is not even here where we are. No one even knew of the False Asteria except for me. I know how to recognize it from the True Asteria.

Arella: You do have the True Asteria. She has a corruption. In her core. It’s been eating parts of her core. Lena and Eury are talking calmly to me now.

11:53pm Me: Your core is incomplete. But there is no more corruption on this core. It is yours. This is Asteria’s core. I am not emotional over this. I have been rational and logical through this process. I have been working on your core.

Arella: It’s hard to know what to believe. Eury has the strongest bond with Asteria. She thinks you are wrong. I don’t know for sure. I am the only one who can truly confirm.

11:59pm Me: Then confirm. The Fates, Odin, and Elementals are all wrong too I suppose? You make your decision I have put hours into this core fusion.

Arella: There was a corruption right? Because I got that sense myself. I believe you that it’s her core because I feel that myself.

June 29th...

12:05am Me: It takes about an hour to do a core fusion. You are at over 2.5 hours. I have done extensive work on your core.

12:10am Me: I caught the False Asteria. She is in an orb.

Arella: Can you pull Asteria out from her core? I feel like her energy and body has been getting upgrades but that she needs to be pulled up. She’s been buried deep in her core for a while.

Me: You Arella are plunged within the depths of Asteria's core.

12:15am Me: Svarte is here. He shall not let you fail.

12:18am Tulk: Aphrodite's eye color changed. Shimmering purple overplayed over the original color. A net of stars on Asteria’s head. Elbow length velvet purple gloves with some symbol on the hands.

9:00am Tulk: You and Asteria both look so bright and beautiful. I can see you better than I did last night now. Your eyes are shimmering purple. Hair is white with stars in it.

9:05am Foxy shared some messages with me: "The first owner of the sight of Nakutaz (Na-K-Tas)." "Make that you get away. The dead are coming." "The eye of Nastazar shines through you." My questions. What is Nakutaz exactly? And what is Nastazar?

My sister told me that it might be connected to the inbalance of the borderlands before, during and after the Plague that the dead will be lead to the physical realm and with this ability that I need to guide them back.

And so my sister's TS and mine said to go to you with this to talk about this ability and how to master it. (and what it exactly all is. The connection between Nakutaz and Nastazar)

9:14am Me: I am the one you want when it comes to the borderlands. Who did it say the Nastazar shines through?

Foxy: Hmmmm, well my sister was the one who wrote this message. Marcapaw also wrote the message along through it. I don't know if it was my sister who wrote about that or Marcapaw.

Me: Marcapaw!

Foxy: Marcapaw is my Griffin bond..I was very happy to hear about him.

Me: Do you remember this comment from 37 weeks ago?...
'With approval and authority of the Great Lycan Marcapaw, I declare - Everyone who uses Shifter affirmations stolen from Mind Power subliminals are hereby rejected by Shifter Energies and banned from ever becoming a Shifter or entering a Shapeshifter Clan. And so it is, and forever shall be. Lycans smell your treachery. Any Shifter progress you have made is forfeit you and granted to those who are loyal and true.' https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/342619139513454/?comment_id=351347048640663&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Foxy: I've been wanting to know more about him, but I didn't know how exactly. When my sister was writing the message down I felt Marcapaw's presence and I felt teary and happy.

Me: I know the eye of the Nastazar. If this is about you then you are in a remarkable situation. This is not to be feared. When this eye shines through you wondrous things will happen.

Foxy: B-but what does it do then?...0.0 I can't talk.

Me: If I tell you it is like explaining what is inside a wrapped gift. I want to see you when you finally open it for the first time.

Foxy: Oh my foxes, okay...this is going to be exciting!

Me: I will be there when the eye of Nastazar shines. The sight of Nakutaz is a gift. You are 'She who is given sight of many.'

9:35am Tulk: Aphrodite looks very magical. You have a silvery white crystalline opalescent circlet that goes the length of your very long hair. It fuses into your hair very subtly. There are light arcs coming from both of you. And your clothes look like they’re made of elemental energy.

Foxy: But why does it say, "the first owner and the last one."

Me: Because you are the Nakutaz. It is your title.

9:44am Foxy: Omg. It's exactly what my sister said..eek! Thank you so much for the explanation Amy. This lifts weight from my shoulders!

9:48am Arella: I feel better today to some degree. I don't need to talk to Asteria to know she's supporting me. I can feel her energy.

Me: "Asteria's core is almost whole and complete. I worked through the night to do this."

Arella: Thank you, I appreciate it. I can feel a difference in her energy, it's more light and airy. I can sense the butterflies again too, they are a part of her energy. It's been a while since she's tapped into them.

Osk: I asked Peter about my mountain crystal and He said that it has a very particular energetic signature, like ancient but very extraordinary. Can this crystal be something which is my belonging from very old time?

Me: Did you take those photos yourself? Is this your hand? Let me know when you are holding it in your right hand...

Osk: Yes. The crystal is my right hand.

Me: Keep it in your right hand... I am traveling to its source. I am in this beautiful crystal cove... The energy here is incredible.

9:53am Me: There are Fae Dragons here. Hold out your left hand... I am sending a gift to it. You may feel it come through your hand. This is a gift from the Fae Dragons... This is Fae Stone.

Me: Put this into the crystal in your right hand. Combine them together.

Me: You did it. They are combined. Dip it in water to bind it together. Water is a binding element.

Osk: This water should be cold or warm or temperature is not important?

Me: Cool water would be perfect.

Osk: Ok! I am going right away to dip it into the water!

Me: I enchanted your crystal.

Osk: Thank You Amy! My Queen! Yeah.. after I washed my crystal in cold water it really seems different... I'm wearing it on my chest and my heart is beating more and more, louder and faster. Anyway the Crystal has stronger energy, different, but in good way! Thanks Fae Dragons!

9:53am Tulk: Aphrodite looks very happy, beautiful and youthful. Age looks to be 20. This is a level of beauty uncharted. Beyond Absolute beauty.

10:20am *Devyn makes a post...*

My response: The Mind Power subliminals are tools in your toolkit for this work. The energy tracks I have made are even more so. You can think of my subs as hand tools and my energy tracks as power tools.

You are able to pick and choose what tools are best for your situation. If nothing else, Arella's true self subs and the Mind Power energetic debt sub are ones I recommend you use for sure. They are vital.

Remember that my Mind Power subs connect you to Keepers. You using them for only a few days at a time should bring you negligible results at best. You do not show perseverance. You should choose your playlist wisely.

If after a time you are not getting results with a sub you should find out why the Keeper is preventing your progress. You may need to do something.

Your true self connection is the fulcrum of change. It is the center. Your true self is where the fullness of your power resides. It is through your ts that you shall make the biggest impact in your incarnation.

As for becoming an actor... there shall always be a theater. Even after a plague, even after the joining of realms... stories shall always be acted out to be shared to others. That is what true theater is all about... sharing stories that teach lessons and preserve history.

Keepers and What it Truly Means to be Sovereign...

10:44am Tulk: You and Asteria both look serene and energetic at the same time.

Still June 29th...

11:37am Me: I was being close with the incarnation of Ark in Midgard. While we were together I could feel my physical body merging into different realms. I was in Midgard, the Nature Realm, and a third realm all at once.

I was in three different realities simultaneously. When you switch into another reality you are really shifting realms.

A power within my physical body unlocked. Energy from these other realms came flowing into my body. My physical body was no longer just part of Midgard.

Tulk: Does that mean when you shift realms your physical body can disappear from this realm now?

Me: Not yet because I was in all three realms while also being in Midgard.

Tulk: Ah. That’s still amazing. So you experience all three realms the same way you experience Midgard then? I’m glad you unlocked that ability.

Me: It was at that moment, I am not currently experiencing all three realms right now.

Tulk: Must be a sign of your integration progressing beyond a certain point.

Me: Speaking of the Drakian... "Sorek na garenai elek ta drevak frei." Means "Seek Garden of Eternal Drevak's Fire." Drevak is a name for someone. Instead of Eternal Garden they say Garden of Eternal.

Bearded: The mountains originally had caretakers they were under the goddess of mountains as her servants so to say when the things went South, the mountains were invaded by Oulfahrs (beings) they are commanded by Vèshìka.

So I was traveling and I saw one of this invader on the mountain, I (human) got taken by emotions and foolishly attacked it, as I did attack my ts had to come with his men, without saying we had victory, we freed 3 of caretakers (few Giants had scratches nothing major) the 3 freed the 4 the one together, they together made a beam like thing and shot it at 4th mountain the invader exploded one 4th caretaker was freed.

My attempt to explain how they got freed... It came from the mountain like the earth started to grow at it formed a shape. Then it brighten up/blast then they had a form
They form was humanoid it was shiny.

So after I left the place the 4 knew they will get attacked again so they are in hiding I believe where I don't know, the mountains were take again but it's not effective as before as the caretakers are free.

Last night they attacked me, my guards were injured, few even died sadly they had a Honorable deaths they died as warriors or falled and are alive, I am not sure about the statics/their status. The attackers retreated. Amy Bass you know anything about these invaders?

12:45pm Me: Bearded I am going into your experience...

Me: Oulfahrs are extraterrestrials. They were taking over the Frost Giants in that area. Veshika is a Nature being... Veshika is a son of a King. These Caretakers are Soojisn.

Tulk: So, you said you put Tulkas through tests often? What kind of tests?

12:51pm Me: I tested you before I brought you to the outside, before I gave you upgrades, before I took you to the Kah, before you met the candlemaker...

Tulk: I can see why I would need to be tested for all those things. Have there been tests that I’ve failed?

Me: There have been tests you have failed. However I may test you with them again in the future.

Tulk: I think I know what I must do to pass those that I failed. But I’m not ready yet. I need to progress in something before I can do them again.

Bearded: There is another fight also going on with blackish beings. That must be oulfahrs then. Blackish armour maybe or energy.

Bearded: Jumped into an army of black beings with armour was followed by many Giants. Killed them with burning sword. Knuckles with spikes of earthly stone with ice tips and fire breathing, knocks the enemies out with a single blow. Tearing beings apart like clay. Smashed a high-five like punch with my both hands on a beings. Screamed like a beast.

Bearded: I led the Giants from a higher ground jumping into the armies of enemy head on
While a unit was attacking from skies. Energy blasting in sky out of which elite forces came then they land on ground the place they land also had a flame type energy and that implanted a logo, they pull enemies in the circle on ground that's burning and kill them. Extracts from my journal. This must be the fight with oulfahrs.

Me: These blackish beings are not Oulfahrs.

Hyug: Amy Bass Usula said some beings, the uki’ha were draining mountains of their power. They were extraterrestrials, are they the same as the Oulfahrs?

Me: The uki’ha could be the oulfahrs.

Jiva: Krishna dasa. Means loving servant of Krishna.

Me: That is making me emotional...

Jiva: We are all Krishna dasa. Amy where did you learn of Sri Krishna?

Me: This is causing an intense emotional reaction in me.

1:21pm Me: "I need my Vishnu. I go to him..."

Bearded: Yes, Krishna ji is eighth avatar of the god Vishnu.

Jiva: You've made my day if not my life Amy. Eighth and Original... it's a bit complicated.

1:45pm Ark: Arella's human overlay is not taking over. It is just really heavy right now. When I took that shit back from those dabblers who were taking from her I could get the sense that they poured shit into her. When I was giving it back it was probably triggering stuff in her.

That is why she realized that there was an impostor. It is weighing heavily on her physical. Arella could really connect with her spiritual. She has that in her.

The setting she is in right now she cannot because so much is weighing on her physical. Aside from going to the park, which is really good for her, she needs that connection with nature.

Being inside too much weighs on her physical. That is why you have a sense of the human overlay. It is not taking over. It is more heavy than Arella's spiritual right now.

Arella: I had the same thought that I really needed to heal in nature. I know the spirits call to me, I hate standing still.

Me: You need to stop focusing on this strictly from religious texts. Every religion claims their Creator is the only one... Torah for Yahweh, Quran for Allah, others for their Creator God. When in reality it was done in a council of Outsiders, Voix, and Divine. None of them acted alone. I am Mother of the Four. I am Mother of Ollen.

Bearded: You mean you created bharma ji? And the 3.3 million other Gods? Vedas, sikh texts, independent different texts say that. That's including the ones on the outside.

Me: 3.3 million other Gods? This is where I leave the conversation. I am not going to argue your texts. I shall have no part in this.

Eyo: Actually I’m focusing now on the creator, as we learned from Amy’s post. And me, my incarnation, is not following any religions or their rules. Everything else I can just comment as soon as I can talk to my true self.

Me: "Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva are not Divine. Thoth is not Divine. I am not Divine. Krishna is the Divine representative."

Me: "The Messiah they call Jesus Christ is an incarnation of Krishna. Very few realize this."

Cly: Oh ...people totally lost in their religions.

2:12pm Me: You see why I cannot go in depth on these religions. It collides and crashes them into each other and breaks up long held beliefs.

Sevi: I get it. Still I'm sad you won't go into it.

Me: "Allah Yahweh is a designer. Only a sustainer can be a Messiah. They were together on this. Krishna came as representative of Yahweh."

Bearded: Yes because they serve the same being, the one I keep saying about.

2:20pm Me: What is this one being they serve?

Bearded: My try: A being that's the creator sustainer and destroyer together. The doer(causes of cause). A being that doesn't has any sexual desires. A being that's separate from the world but is also not. Without fear. Without heat. True in the starting now and after the time. And more.

Me: So you are saying a being that is inert... You cannot create change without heat. You cannot create heat without passion. You cannot create passion without a spark. You cannot have a spark without desire.

Bearded: Desires the first of 5 thief's, works/serves for maya. Maya is not like Lucifer thing. Maya has a role she does it. Her role is important that keeps this game interesting and going.

Me: This is why I shall never venture to Nirvana. It is a fate worse than any other.

Me: I do not like getting in religious discussions because it causes a rift. I can sense this information may already cause a rift. There are more even bigger rifts I could cause...

2:40pm Osk: Amy You wanted to ask me about my experiences with Fae Dragons Crystal.... well I feel that everything in me is vibrating, lot of energy. And my head! HEAVY PRESSURE!! WOW.

Osk: Amy You said there was a Reaper in my Meadow. That could explain the nightmares. Mastoubanach? They weren't good, were they? I felt like embodiments of pure fear was walking around the home... I was living maybe even more than 18 years there XD. I was even invaded by Aliens with heavy gear !

Me: Those were Light beings. The Mastoubanah work for the Light realm. They are not the Reaper from your meadow.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/
 
Some post comments...

Sammy: You being Mother of the Four makes a lot of sense to me. I love reading about your journey. It motivates me to connect and go on a journey of my own. Also, I want to start proving myself to you as an ally and true friend.

Sabrina: Amy what about Moses? Why are there many similarities in the story of both Moses and Krishna lives?

Me: His name is Moseh. I will tell you more about him later. It is actually quite fascinating. It wasn’t the 10 commandments that he got from Allah Yahweh on the mountain. It was way more than that.

Peter: Wow, I am amazed that I saw something in Oskar's crystal and it led to some stuff in this post here! Lots of stuff happening here. As I read, I realize that I must priortise my Core Fusion last. I feel like there are things I need to do in the meantime to ready my incarnation for the process. Lots of validation of crazy ideas, doing more research, etc. I realize this from reading about Asteria and Arella's core fusion process.

Me: Sometime I will tell you the true story of Joan of Arc. The last Light Messiah. I will also share with you the true story of Lilith and who she really is. Some say she was the first wife of Adam...

Alex: I'm excited for this one..!! She's such an enigma to me

Me: Update: Arella did indeed get fused with True Asteria. Lovely knows what she is doing.

Pisch: I felt so many emotions in this post I'm so glad everything worked out.

Del'sean:  Awesome this post I am reading is very overwhelming and it filled me a lot of happiness. This is going to be a lot for me to handle it, but I will do my best to experience what it feel like to be my true self.

By the way, good job Amy Bass and Aphrodite for aiding Arella Bass/ Asteria on Orthrabui Core Fusion and destroying false imposter of Asteria with the help of Melek Taus and the Seven, Ertienaoch, Michelae, Yazidet, Bartelnia, EinossArku, and Gabriel.

Everything you done for everything make me proud of you more than I can imagine. I will prove myself to you as my loyal friend and ally for keeping my friendship with you forever and ever.

James F: Such an amazing post and core fusions! I am so glad that Asteria and Arella’s fusion went well! And there was so much information and truth in this post. I am humbled by these stories and information, and thank you greatly.

I hope to witness even more amazing happenstances and to also connect to my TS to make my change in Midgard and elsewhere faster. This inspires me to move forward in dedication and to one day be ready for the fusion.

You truly are amazing and I hope one day to get the honor to be considered a loyal friend and ally!

I also wish that truth didn’t have to cause so much tension. Beliefs are meant to be tested and sometimes meant to be changed. But I thank you for speaking truth, even through the consequences because it is needed. I appreciate greatly any opportunity to learn more and be right or wrong. There is no growth without testing oneself and their beliefs.

Much joy to the many journeys that have intertwined here and been presented!

JJ: I understand if some knowledge needs to be kept for now. Some of us do not have space in our bookshelves, either we take off some books or widen the shelf itself. I have accepted that to truly learn, you must also unlearn and then adjust.

I'm happy to know that I'm still here no matter what any hater or outside forces may do.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard