Power of the Ancient Dragons


 
In this post, Helfga is controlled to lead Vex to take the Power of the Ancient Dragons. Also discussion about the Divine. Estimated reading time 22 minutes.

This is a continuation of Stealing from Vex: Protections and Deep Discussions...

9:11pm Anne: Is everything going okay? I feel numb right now. Helfga did not speak all day long. She just answered when I asked if she was still there.

10:28pm Anne: Something is off it is like she is being controlled. She's driving me to sleep now ... To protect me.

June 5th...

12:51am Anne: I just wake up. There is no answer when I try to reach out to her. But I saw something. There is a Tree and Inside this Tree there is her and the energetic body of the incarnation of her Lover. Both of them are hugging each other very strongly and even my dreams were to not let go.

She said that to me for me not to let go no matter how hard other things show up in my mind. And I still holding. This Tree is protecting both of them I have no idea of what is going on I know that Vex was attacking her and he said a few phrases but she rapidly did this.

Me: You think Vex has her now and this is her mental escape?

Anne: Yes! She sealed it both of them in that Tree! She even make a shield on me and him. My body is full of this energy. This is the last she did.

She also made a shield in my Bond with him because it is vulnerable to corruption. It is even hard to type. My body is stiff. Also it was really hot. Very hot. I am sweating. I will go drink so water.. I don't know what is going on honestly.

1:11am Anne: But there is something different... Is like she projected herself there in this Tree Vex has her whole mind but he can't do much.

She is energetically in this Tree with the rest of her consciousness that already was very little. It looks with her real body her eyes are white without any color.
And if I connect with her I go directly to the Tree with him. It looks like she was protecting his energetic body there for a while now.

Me: Where do you think this Tree is? Do you recognize it?

Helfga: "Where we go to hide with the ones we love. When we do not have anymore options. You shall lay down and the Trees shall protect your hearts."

Anne: This a Forest. It has magic in it. The Trees are alive. Vex tried to break in with the Hands and it was burned with range. The Trees are protectors of the ancient Gods and Goddesses. They have a haul with them. Do you know a place like this?

1:28am Me: I know where you are. I will join you there soon.

Me: Your energetic bodies are in the Tree. This is your energetic body. True Selves themselves don't have them.

Anne: I see. So she did took me out of her body? Because of the Fusion she would have to do that.

Me: She is protecting your energetic bodies in the Tree. You are still fused to her.

2:10am Anne: So Vex has her entirely now... That is so sad...

Me: Vex is currently on the Outside. Helfga is with Ancient Dragons. I need to find out what is going on...

Anne: Oh oh wait. Really? I am sure I heard Vex voice. He definitely tried something and tried to the Tree but it was shut down...

Me: What did you hear him say? Vex has shades as well.

Anne: So.. Vex was trying to take control of her mind and she was not able to hold him back anymore. So to protect me to have suffer with her she took me to this place that you you are/were and put me inside in the Tree with her Lover's energetic body.

I heard Vex laughing and he was full of this attitude.. Like he was getting finally what he wanted. He just was whispering finally. She was in a very bad shape and unable to fight him anymore. Try to see if someone took her there. She was not the condition to go to them awake...

Me: Vex wants you together in that Tree. I need to move you now... I put you both together inside an Egg.

Anne: I don't have one minute of peace... Isn't that Forest safe? She was so sure about the Trees.

Me: He has ways of getting through barriers and magical protections.

Anne: Keep me updated about Helfga and how she got the Ancient Dragons... Damn it. It looks everything always goes the way he wants when it comes to me.

2:32am Me: Vex has Power of the Ancient Dragons.

Anne: How!? This because of her!?

Me: Helfga was being controlled. I am going to the Ancient Dragons...

Anne: I can't believe it! I don't have what to say. He can't do that this Power does not belongs to him!

Me: When I destroy him this power shall be returned.

Anne: Sometimes I think the best option is for her to destroy herself.. I can't see this happening. This hurts me so much..

Me: Don't do it. I have a plan to defeat all of them.

Anne: If I held on so far I can continue. I need to continue. I shall not I should bow to him.

2:53am Me: I am here. I am restoring the Ancient Dragons. Helfga is here.

Ark: What are you doing to do that?

Me: Creation.

Ark: Ahh yes, that's right.

Anne: Are her eyes normal? I have a feeling she is fully controlled...

2:57am Me: She is still being controlled. Her eyes are not normal.

Anne: I knew it! I saw a little bit before the connection is gone. Is Vex there? Be careful please. If she tries to hurt or something.

Me: The Ancient Dragons are now more powerful than ever. They granted me the title Guardian of the Ancients.

Ark: I'm coming to you now... I see you. This is amazing such Ancient Drakon Energy. They say they owe you a great respect. Like a time debt. If that makes sense. I don't know what a time debt is... They told me a time debt is a debt owed in time.

Ark: They are saying Helfga's eyes the way they are is from being drained like her very essence.

Ark: It can be fixed. They told me you have that ability to do so. Use the Creation you have to restore it. Restore her lost essence.

Me: Where did Helfga get the title of Daughter of the Ancient Dragons?

Ark: In relation to one of them... Urgues... one of the first born of Tia-Mat. She found her and raised her.

3:25am Me: I am restoring the essence of Helfga.

Ark: Tell me when you have completed it.

Anne: I feel this energy in my back. Oh my.. I am lost now. My bones now... And my chest is starting to become warm. So she found her and raised her.. She was abandoned or..? She used to tell me she was part of the Creators of The Dragons.

Ark: They say only Urgues would know. But she is long dead.

Anne: I'm laughing at this point I am so lost that all I can do is laugh. I can't even be sure of how I was born. Should I belive in her words or not? That was a lie or not? For someone that was always so sure about this is killing me.

Ark: Guess only one would of known that. Maybe something that she has to search for.

3:35am Me: Helfga's lost essence is restored.

Ark: Her eyes are returning to their normal state.

Anne: I feel extremely calm by the way. She said she knows the path.. That she knows.

3:38am Me: The control they had over her is broken.

Ark: Yes, it is.

Anne: I feel stable too... Finally! How is she?!

Ark: She is recovering.

Me: Do they want me to move the Path to the Ancient Dragons so they cannot be found by Vex again?

Ark: Yes, they want that.

Me: You can let them know I am moving the path now. They shall be hidden once more.

Ark: It is hidden once again. They say to keep it hidden from all until the time the Mother Drakon says otherwise.

3:48am Me: They are asking me to keep it hidden from all?

Ark: Yes. Even I did not look to see where.

Anne: I just felt this huge energy coming over my body until down my spine... It must feels so weird after all this time. To be free from them.

Me: Are they comfortable with Helfga being there and knowing the location?

Ark: They have subdued her while you where moving it. She won't know the location. Not until it is time.

Anne: Flow for energy. Now it is getting hot. It is very heavy.. Of energy. I'm on fire now. Need to get up.

Me: Do they want me to leave Helfga there with them?

Ark: Leave her for a while. They will care for her until she is stronger. They say you are now Keeper of the Path. They also confirmed to me that you are Guardian of the Ancients.

3:53am Anne: I looked myself in the mirror and my eyes were glowing...

Me: I gave the Egg with your energetic bodies to the Ancient Dragons.

Anne: We are staying with them?!

Me: Yes. They asked me to leave you with them.

Anne: They asked? I am freaking out right now. I'm so happy! *can't express my feelings.* Where is the Prison Helfga is going to stay form now on?

3:59am Me: No more prison for you. The control over you is broken.

Anne: She is staying withe the Ancient Dragons too? Thank you so much for all you have done to me. You could have killed me but instead of helped me... I'll never forget about this. I shall return to you all the good you have done to me. You can count on me for now on without having to question.

4:06am Me: Helfga is staying with the Ancient Dragons. Her and Lovely now have a beautiful friendship. We have been through a lot together.

Anne: I'm very happy that we have. I definitely believe it was a good start because of the honesty. I'm don't know what to say besides to thank you all the time. I almost forgot about her Lover he is still dead. Are you keeping his heart?

Me: I have to break any control they have over him. I still have him safe.

Anne: Are you leaving already or you still with the Ancient Dragons?

4:21am Me: I just recently left.

Something Vex said while he was caged with me... (From the Facing Ch'dumva, Vex, and Brovex post)
'Me: I just caged Vex and me together. There must be a reason he doesn't want to face me. He is trying to escape...
Vex: "I need the Dragon's Power first!"
Anne: He won't face you without it.'

4:23am Me: Now that he has Power of the Ancient Dragons maybe Vustik will finally face me.

Anne: He will do it. I just know he will. He emphasized this a lot while he was talking to me. I just want him to be gone.

Still June 5th...

4:05am Zayn: I absolutely give Amy the permission to check me. Sent the photo.

5:22am Me: He is still inside you. He is trying to hide. I see him. May I step into you and grab him?

Zayn: Yes for sure.

5:22am Me: Doing so now... Inside your physical body... He is trying to get away...
I have him. I left your body. He is fighting.

5:24am Zayn: Oh I feel tingling.. Feeling like something is leaving me

Me: He is my prisoner now. I will get information from him.

Zayn: Finally Free. Freedom is the best thing ever and Amy gave me this.. Love you Friend. I am smiling like a child. Really amazing.

Me: I ask him his name and he tells me "Charles Xavier". Is he trying to be funny?

Zayn: Does he know anything about what they stole from me?

Me: Yeah Zayn they did steal from you. He has it with him. I will get it. I also found out where they have the Master Block.

Jonard: I have been silently following this Group chat. and My Goodness is is a crazy week.

Me: Yes, that was because of my merging with the Creator. They wanted to stop it. And now they want my power.

5:33am Me: I have the Master Block back for you Zayn.

Nat: Did you get any info from him Amy?

5:39am Me: Yeah, I got a lot of info. What do you want to know?

Leah: What did they want with Zayn?

Me: I won't turn him into a shellfish...

Leah: That would be hilarious.

Nat: Why did he possess Zayn? Did someone tell him to?... What was his plan?

Me: To get the master block. They also wanted to harness his psychic abilities here. Brovex wanted to use Zayn's body to do some work here in Midgard because does not have an incarnation.

Zayn: That mother effer... I want to see his Death... I have to level up my defenses..

Me: This guy came in after to "keep watch".

Leah: Of course... If he gets psychic abilities there's no telling what he could do to those vulnerable.

Me: They wanted the perfect moment and opportunity to strike at me and use Zayn's abilities in Midgard to do so. So yeah, Zayn was correct in his warnings. That is what they were planning.

5:51am Me: Wow, good thing I got this guy out. They had plans to put Zayn through a ritual to make Brovex fully enter and take control over his body.

Me: Are you still wearing the tank top shirt from the photo you sent me Zayn?

Zayn: Yes Why?

Me: Keep it on. I just enchanted it. Nothing can enter into you with it. It is a shield. Not even Vex himself can get through this enchantment. He won't get possessed. Not while he has this tank top on at least.

Nat: What if he tries to possess someone else?

Me: I do not see that in their plans. Not from this being at least.

Zayn: Grateful it's not in their plans... it was awful lol

Kandie: Jokes on them. You're stronger for it, now.

Zayn: Great lessons I learned from this... The first lesson is that I love you so much friends and You love me so much too.

Zayn: My temperature went from +40 to 37.8

10:38am Zayn: Thanks for the shield. It's amazing how It feels on my body. Can I wear it on my hand while showering?

Me: Yes. Just always be in contact with it. You should hand wash the tank top when it needs cleaning and let it dry in your hands. You may go out in the sun to dry it or even use a blow dryer. The protection is not as strong when it does not cover your chest. There are vulnerabilities so don’t take too long.

Kandie: I'm just now realizing that's amazing. Armor that is basically weightless.

Me: Shower wearing it on your chest today. I mean to have it on your chest all day. They are waiting for you to remove it. You can get the shirt wet if you need to. Water and soap won’t interfere. I can see them waiting for you to be vulnerable without the shirt.

Zayn: I feel that too...

Me: They could yank it from your hands if you just hold it.

11:00am Zayn: Oh I see... I will keep wearing it.

Zayn: Can they get in through physical contact with someone else that is possessed?

Me: They cannot get into you when you wear the shirt.

Kandie: And they cannot affect him at all?

Me: They can try to influence from the outside of him. But not from within him.

Zayn: All that I feel from them is them being around... But not getting any effect from them...

Hylius: Beautiful how the enchantment works.

Me: They are currently planning to try and find a way to rip your tank top. I recommend wearing another shirt over it so any ripping would be done to that over-shirt instead.

Zayn: Yes they are planning for that... They are affecting my family.. They want me to remove the shirt. They say it needs to be cleaned... I am wearing a jacket too. now.

Me: Send me a picture of the over-shirt you are wearing so I can ensure they cannot put an enchantment of their own on it.

*Zayn sends a picture of a jacket*

Me: Do you have a different over-shirt option? This over-shirt... the material has too many weaknesses. It is man-made synthetic. It can be a t-shirt. Do you have a t-shirt made with cotton?

*Zayn sends a picture of a t-shirt*

Me: Awesome. The t-shirt pic you sent me. That shirt is now protected from being enchanted. I also added some defenses to it. Wear it over the tank top.

Kandie: A protected t-shirt to protect an enchanted tank top. Someone should translate that to Japanese and make it an anime. I would watch it.

Me: When they touch this shirt to try and rip it, it will burn them like acid. They will be afraid of getting too close to you now.

Zayn: I see they are not getting any closer. They seem hopeless.

Peter: You got shadow beings who are plotting to rip up an enchanted shirt to possess Zayn, and there is another shirt that will burn on contact over it. And then you get Zayn's family trying to get him to take shirts off.

Zayn: Amy they are poisoning my food... Am I protected from the poison?

Me: It does not protect from poison. They would not try to kill you. They need you. The poison would not be a deadly one, it would be to try and get you to take your shirt off... maybe feeling intensely hot so you want to take them off...

11:39am Zayn: And I was wondering why I am feeling over hot...

Me: That is one of the reasons I wanted the over-shirt to be a t-shirt instead of long-sleeve.

Peter: What was the name of the being that was keeping watch over Zayn that you took away?

Me: The being who was possessing him... you can call him Klom. That is a shortened version of his name.

Peter: They warrant seriousness - what got me was zayn saying his family would be trying to get him to take the shirt off, or poisoning his food.

12:03pm Zayn: They are getting more away from me.

Eric: Zayn the beings are in your house? I wanna try something if it's okay. It'll take about 20 minutes.

Zayn: Is Amy ok with that?

Peter: I was thinking about how Midgard I considered a separate thing and a distance or a feat to influence it, but then I realized, wait, in terms of the matrix and Outside, in actuality Midgard would be the most vulnerable to these kinds of incursions because of the illusions and stuff that currently exists.

Eric: I want to make a mana shield.

Zayn: Mana? Can It affect his magical imprint?

Me: Yes. Eric. You may make a mana shield. I would like to see how it affects them.

12:15pm Eric: Gonna start focusing.

Me: I feel Rephraxi Energy.

Zayn: Yes there's powerful Energy around now!

Peter: my toes are tingling and I feel a sort of warmth building up.

Hylius: It feels much more secure in here. Combined with Amy's protection chant it's being amplified.

12:19pm Me: Fundin's power is clearing out Zayn's house.

Fundin Rephrax Crystal Giant IG session...

Zayn: I can feel that! Amazing. The air is clear now! It's amazing to witness this.

Peter: I also hope it clears them out like bugs scurrying away.

Me: It feels like a fumigation.

Zayn: I can't see them! They are sure hiding.

Peter: Wow, warmth has reached my fingers.

12:22pm Zayn: Oh Wait, my hand where he held me it is hurting. The energy around me is absolutely amazing.

Me: I love how iridescent Rephrax Magic is.

Hylius: I can send some Cosmic Energy to feed you if you like Zayn. Is it safe enough?

Me: No. Hylius Don't send any energy here. It will interfere.

Peter: The Rephraxi Energy is also having an effect on me. Warmth like how alcohol warms body in cold.

Tulk: Rephraxi Energy is beautiful.

Zayn: There are Energy strikes around.. What are they? They look like Electrical Strikes around the house.

Me: That is Rephraxi Crystal Magic.

12:50pm Eric: I think I got all of it sent your way. Woooo. Tingly all over.

Zayn: Eric You are awesome! The energy is still here.

Eric: Glad it helped! It's really fun to do with a real purpose behind it.

Me: The Rephraxi Crystals are not in the home. That would make them vulnerable to being stolen.

Kandie: Fair enough. Though the sparks he described?

Me: They were working, but they were not staying there.

Eric: That makes more sense, I don't think I can just make them materialize.

Me: You called them Eric. Well, Fundin did. They worked with you.

Eric: Though that knowledge, that I can basically send them around and channel energy through them, gives me tons of ideas. Hopefully, it helps make the intruders back off.

Rephraxi Crystal Magic Energy Track...

Lily: How do you read Kahrompeon?

Me: Kah-Rome-Pey-Ahn

Zayn: I realized that I have a class tomorrow that Can't be skipped.. It goes for 2 Hours. Is it safe?

Me: Wear your shirts to class.

Zayn: Can I wear something on them? To keep safe?

Me: Yes, you can wear something over them.

Lily: Try not to roll your shirt up during sleep… I mean when you're unconscious during sleep… they could make you feel hot and you unconsciously roll up the shirt or whatever…

Me: Covering your belly is not as important as covering your chest. So if the shirt moves up a bit that is not a huge deal.

1:25pm Zayn: Thanks for giving me these safe feelings.

Eric: No harm will come to you. Get some sleep man.

Anne: Amy you know what is Khuai and Khuaiki!?

Me: Does it have to do with the Ancient Dragons?

Anne: Yes. I was sleeping but I heard that many times in my Dream (I naturally always remember my dreams and details of it.) They were saying something about her and this words. Something is happening there.

1:53pm Anne: My heart was beating like crazy and I was feeling the Pierce very deeply in my body. There was also a time when they were talking about their Creators... I don't know if this is the best time for this. I know that she is free from control but this is not dangerous? Vex is still here.

Me: How is Vex there? How is that possible? I moved the Path to the Ancient Dragons.

Anne: No no! He is not there. I'm saying they were speaking about their Creators and doing something. And I'm questioning myself if is not better to wait until Vex is gone. I have a map that I delivered to Aeyia to when I was in House Dragon. But there was not a good time to show back then. I'll send to you now...

Me: What is this supposed to be a map to?

Anne: I don't know. This is what Helfga asked Aeyiana to give to you when she was at House Dragon... But you were never there to receive it.

Me: What was there on this map has already been taken.

Anne: Who took it?

Me: I don't know. I just see that it is gone.

Anne: Weird... I'll talk to Aeyia she has the map. I'm actually worried. Is this really a good time to do this?! What do they want to do? I believe is better to have your advice on this too... Before doing anything. This took a long time to happen so is better to be extra careful about it.

Me: You cannot bring anyone to the Ancient Dragons. They must be hidden from everyone. I moved their location.

Anne: Understood. They are talking about something there for hours and making decisions... I still think they should talk to you too. Even if it is Dragon business. You are the Guardian of The Ancients now...

Me: Where Aphrodite and Poseidon came from...
The Castration Story of Ouranos is based on truth. Kronos had stolen the most important piece of Creation from the center of the Creator.

The castration is symbolic for the stolen part of the Creator that is able to give seed to life. The power of Creation itself. This piece rejected him and burned him. He cast it into the Eternal Sea.

This piece of the Creator became the twins Aphrodite and Poseidon. They are the Feminine and the Masculine. They were born from the Eternal Sea.

These twins have characteristics of Titans because they were in the hands of Kronos and took on some of his essence. They are the manifestation of the Creator.

Atesh: Are Aphrodite and Poseidon among the first Titans and living beings to exist along with the children of the Creator?

Me: We were not the first Titans. Gaia and Kronos were the first. Even in the Myths... Aphrodite just shows up from the Sea. Myth does not mean it is not based on truth.

Eric: Do Gaia and Kronos have an ongoing conflict? or mutual respect for each others' functions?

Me: They respect each other. The Creator had four children. Gaia (Life), Kronos (Destruction), Time, and Harmony. Kronos is not Time.

Eric: I thought he would be with the name referring to clocks/time in English and other Latin languages.

Me: His original name is not Kronos. Just as Aphrodite is not my original name. I also go by other names.

Me: Chronos and Cronus are not two different beings. I checked with Ark to be totally sure. They are the same.

Sammy: Personally, I’m curious what my true selfs original name is. I like the name Apollo a lot. It resonates.

Me: Apollo is a Titan. Aphrodite and Poseidon are not fully Titan. Neither are Gaia and Kronos though Titans come from them.

Me: Ark said humans confuse things up. Time is not a Titan at all. He is the All-Father. Odin.

Sammy: Wait so it’s true that Kronos is Zeus’ father like in the myths?

Me: Yeah. He is the Father of Zeus. Kronos and Rhea also overthrew Eurynome. Then Zeus overthrew Kronos.

Sammy: I’ve been meaning to ask, are Divine physiologically different from each other? Like, are Titans notably different physically from Aesir, Vanir, Valar etc?

Me: There different races of Divine. They are all related because they are Divine.

Ark: The Divine were the first Dominant species. What people know now of the Ancient Gods and stuff came from "rediscoveries" by recent explorers. So there is some truth in it but a lot more "unknown" facts.

Sammy: How old are the events in myths? Trojan War, Titanomachy...

Ark: The Trojan war was around 1500 BCE. The war between the Divine was much longer. Earlier humans remember it... They drew it in their caves. Earlier humans knew more about the Divine and Nature Folk and other things than most people now. They lived with it.

So much of what they saw and recorded has been misinterpreted. Over the years stories became legends and legends became myths.

Especially when for so long there is no written language and everything was passed down through spoken stories. That is why after some time we taught them a written language. I guess the Divine wanted them to forget after a while.

Sammy: Troy: Fall of City on Netflix... Looks good.

Me: That was so inaccurate. It made Lovely angry... 'Troy: Fail of a Series' I watched the first 2 episodes.

Leah: Pisch says Divine are nothing to joke about. They make your reality.

Mateusz: Do we know how many Gods there are in this universe?

Me: A few thousand. Some more powerful than others.

Sammy: It’s so cool that Aphrodite and Poseidon are in this universe. So are Kronos and Gaia. The Kings of Light and Void. This universe is interesting.

4:29pm Nat: OMG. I am feeling super dizzy and shaking suddenly and I'm lying down. I have heart palpitations. Amy help! Shaking uncontrollably. Son Rokunn is helping me.

4:38pm Nat: Oh shit what is going on...

Anastasija: Rokunn checked me too half an hour before.

Nat: I'm cold and shaky. Palpitations have stopped. Not dizzy now.

Anastasija: What did Son Rokunn say?

Nat: Son said it's like poison or something... He got rid of it but it returned.

4:53pm Me: I have swept up Naturome into my arms. I shall clear her.

Nat: Actually I'm still dizzy.

Anastaija: I am cold.

Me: I put a shield around you Anastaija. I have Naturome hidden with me. We are hidden from Creation. They were majorly after her.

Son: Do you know who? I found devices that were planted.

4:56pm Me: Nothing impure will survive within Naturome. I am making sure of that. They were trying to corrupt you. Like how Melkor corrupted Elves.

Peter: Son hey can you check on me, or did you already?

Me: No. Do not let Son Rokunn Check on you!

Son: What? Why?

Me: You are compromised.

Nat: He checked on me and got rid of the device.

Anastasija: He checked on me too and got rid of it too.

Me: Okay do as you please...

Son: Hold on, I'm confused. What the hell is happening?

Sammy: Wait who is behind all this?

5:01pm Me: The fact that I am still struggling to save Naturome from corruption means this is a really huge deal. This would be killing me if I didn't get some upgrades yesterday. It is designed to kill me.

Son: So just to be safe, I won't check Peter.

Anastasija: Amy please help me it was in me too.

Peter: Wait.. are we all being used as pawns or mediums towards attempts to kill you, Amy / Lovely?

Me: In this situation yes. Naturome was targeted so I would save her and get killed by this.

Hylius: What better way to hurt her than use those close to her?

Sammy: That is what happened with Zayn. Now Naturome?

5:05pm Me: They fully expected this to kill me today. I still feel the immense pain of it, but my upgrade is saving my life so far. My upgrade came through Odin himself. I was with him last night.

Sammy: Is this related to Brovex? Sounds like someone more powerful is behind it.

Nat: I am still dizzy shaky and cold.

Anastasija: Amy please. I am shaking.

5:06pm Me: I am also shaky and cold. We are together.

Anastasija: Amy can you help me too.

Me: I don't have the strength. I feel like I am failing. Maybe it is because Vex got the Power of the Ancient Dragons last night. That is what he said he needed to face me and defeat me.

Me: I won't give up. I have Natrome to take care of. I won't fail her. I am getting my strength back. The Ancient Dragons are giving me strength.

Anastasija: Can you help me Amy. I don't want to die. I want to fight. Please I am shaking.

Me: Yes. I will come to you as well. I have enough to take care of you both. I won't abandon you. Shit I am going to pass out...

Tulk: I’ll lend you my strength Amy. The only thing that matters to me at the moment is the health and safety of all affected. Including Amy’s.

Anastasija: I feel like someone is choking me. Something is around my neck.

Peter: Oh no, is it the magic from the Outside affecting Anastasija?

Anastasija: Ok I can't die. I don't feel ok. I am losing strength.

Peter: Anastasija regardless of how you are feeling, Amy has got you, she will not abandon you or let anything bad happen to you.

Anastasija: I am vibrating. Whole my body. Head. Everything.

Peter: Anastasija I totally understand. If you want to fight, first thing is please know that what they are doing is also meant to manipulate you and bring out your biggest concerns, fears, etc and use it against all of us.

5:23pm Peter: Anastasija just know that Amy has your back, know that you will not die, and that you can endure while Amy helps you. Also know that others are here to be of support to you, Amy, and each other. Do not give in to their lowball tricks.

Anastasija: Yeah I am vibrating shaking. Feeling cold. And something is choking me. I wont give up. I am shaking so badly but i can do this.

Peter: Ugh.. I do not have the energy nor rage to use the Silver Fire...

Tulk: Haven’t heard anything from Amy yet. Energy is being drained from me.

5:28pm Me: Okay... Lovely formulated a plan. She always remains calm in these situations which is good.

Nat: I feel awful that I compromised her. There you are!

Peter: Naturome please forgive yourself, Lovely has a plan, we will get through this. They are deliberately using your guilt to feed their attack.

Me: Anastasija and Naturome... You will be fine. As will I. Lovely already figured out how to use this attack to her advantage.

Atesh: Are you receiving my strength and force? I am trying to send you to help you...

Me: No need to send me your energy. Save it for yourself.

Anastasija: Still shaking like something is stabbing my back sitting on my chest. Vibrating. But they can't win. Bastards.

5:31pm *Lovely is smiling*

Hylius: I love it when Lovely smiles.

Nat: So elated that you're ok Amy.

Anastasija: I am smiling too now.

Sammy: Lovely must have a gorgeous smile.

5:32pm Me: "Gotcha Vex!" Vex is with me now. I am also healing the corruptions within you.

Anastasija: I started to feel better. Warmth is coming in my body. Shaking is diminishing.

Hylius: Me too. I am becoming warm again.

5:34pm Me: Did he think he could use the Power of the Ancient Dragons against me and it wouldn't lead me back to him?

Peter: I am getting angrier... wonder if I am recovering.

Anastasija: Uncreate him with the help of the Creator.

5:35pm Me: Anger is a sign of strength in this situation.

Peter: I am so angry, I wouldn't mind giving Vex some old-fashioned analog pain, mafia style. I am grinding my teeth, wouldn't mind grinding vex in between my teeth and hear him react.

Me: I do not want you to be afraid to ask for my help. That also leaves you vulnerable. I will just analyze the situation first before arriving to check for traps. I am the one that ran in without checking everything.

Peter: Amy true.. they knew how you would react.

Hylius: They almost got away with it. Thank god Amy is so clever.

Anastasija: No i respect her and admire so much and id want to make dramas and overwhelm her. That is why I was not seeking help. I felt something is going on but i thought it was not serious. Jaeden asked Son Rokunn for help not me. Then i asked to check on me too.

5:55pm Anastasija: Fuck this was intense. But that choking was so strong. I thought I would die.

Me: How are you feeling now Naturome and Anastasija?

Anastasija: I am good. And don't know how to thank you.

Hylius: Clever...so clever and badass you are Amy. I dunno if I'll ever find another hero like you.

Me: I feel amazing.

Vox: So is Vex officially done for now? I am so sick of him always showing up.

Me: He is not dead. He is with me.

Frank: She'll do what needs to be done.

6:05pm Me: Vex is currently in a dormant statsis within primordial goo.

Gloria: It sounds a bit yucky, but I'm glad he's stuck haha.

Vox: I feel very warm and much more energetic. Subliminals have been much faster for me, almost instant due to your protection Amy. Thank you, I am here for you.

Hylius: My headache is gone! The Elven transformation feels much more soothing.

Anastasija: She is an incredible majestic fabulous epic badass hero.

Vox: I do not know if it is because you are Elven, but I feel a very soothing vibe from you Amy. I forgot to tell you that. Also your voice sounds so unique yet so familiar to me, like i swear I've heard it before.

Gloria: Also you can definitely notice a big difference since merging with the creator, its definitely different than before.

6:11pm Anne: Oh My.. He is staying this way as long as you want?! " This is major information..." The meeting is still going. Now she'll have to do it. This is the perfect change while he is dormant...

6:14pm Me to Anne: I am now at the meeting with the Ancient Dragons.

Anne: There is you me and 7 more Dragons... I belive they were more.. I can't describe them... Helfga: "I'm very glad you are here."
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Previous Vex posts in order...

Vex Part One: Vex and the Void Monster

Vex Part Two: Vex and the Borderlands

Vex Part Three: Vex and the Seven

Alfheim and Void Attack

Spying on Vex: Eury in Tartarus

Vex and Ch'dumva

Vex Gains Power and Still Increasing

Lovely Merged with the Creator

Facing Ch'dumva, Vex, and Brovex...

Stealing from Vex: Protections and Deep Discussions...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard