Why do your sessions cost money?


Why do your sessions cost money? Because they take a lot of time and effort. I could be doing my own work. You do not realize the amount of responsibility I have upon my shoulders.

Not just in this group and the constant Facebook messages. I write posts. I answer comments. I give advice. I have a family in Midgard. I also have work I do with other realms. My true self is on the Outside.

You want me to do a session for you and you want to give nothing in return? I don't want to do favors for people like that. I have better things to do than feed entitlement.

It is typical human nature to see how much you can take and how little you can give back. This is what you do to the Earth. This is what you do to nature. Just look at the quality of your soil.

If you do not think a session is worth the donation then don't get one. I know the worth of my work. It are worth far more than what I ask for in donation.

I have children to support and a school to build. I am putting my heart into accomplishing what I came here to do.

I give you a vast amount of knowledge for absolutely no cost. You can be in this group and gain more wisdom and knowledge for free than you would if you paid thousands of dollars to a university.

We have many experiences in this group that you never need to pay for because I want everyone to experience them.

Those interactions I had with Zayn while Brovex was after him were done without any donation. I have also done work with Pisch, Sam H, Ginger, Frank, Morgan, Lily, Atesh, Bliss, Mateusz, Naturome, Anne and others without asking anything in return.

Ideally there should always be a barter of some sort. Money in this day and age is currently the most proficient form of barter exchange.

I am well aware of fiat currency and that this is basically monopoly money created by the Federal Reserve which is a private corporation. It is what we are dealing with during this era. If you lived down the street from me and wanted to bring me a goat or two chickens I would accept that instead.

What I offer you in exchange is real work that makes a difference beyond this incarnation. It's priceless value cannot truly be quantified in any dollar amount. I try to keep the donation asking prices as inexpensive as I can while also being fair to myself and my responsibilities.

I do not have desire for financial luxuries. I do not care to live in a fancy home or drive an expensive car. I am a minimalist at heart. I find that material possessions own us more than we own them. I see many of them as unnecessary attachments.

I would rather be more connected with nature. Give me a night under the stars rather than a fancy hotel. I am very frugal and responsible when it comes to finances. Every dollar has a purpose and must be used for its most important function.

I do not even wear makeup because I do not like anything that unnatural to who I truly am. I do not want to be behind any masks or facades.

I digress... My point is I am not in this for self-wealth gain. I do not strive to keep up with appearances. I see money itself as a means to reach goals that extend beyond Midgard.

I look forward to the day the financial system is gone and we are able to live in harmony and gain sustainment through nature itself. I will not be upset by the collapse of modern society. This is one of the reasons our work through other realms is so important.

In modern Midgard we have to pay to live. Humans are the only species who have to pay to live somewhere. We don't all have access to be able to grow our own food so we have to pay to eat. In some places they even restrict your ability to garden.

We have to pay to drink water. With the carbon taxes we have to pay to breathe. Humans are the only ones who get taxed just for existing. That is human logic for you.

I am asking you to show respect for those who do this work. Those who have something to offer in return should. Especially when dealing with the Divine.

I have a great deal of patience, but when you want to encroach upon my time and energy as if you have any sort of free claim to it you start to anger me. It is my time and energy. Not yours. I have the last say.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Past Incarnation Readings...

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Othrabui Core Fusions....

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Primordial Dragon Energy Tracks -

Rephraxi Crystal Magic Energy Track -

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard