Throwing Down the Hammer of these Rumors


 
Question: Hey Amy, Whats your opinion on the people saying MP Mind Power gives you depression, brainwashes you, and turns you gay? Yes, I have heard that a couple times.

My Response:
If that is your concern you had better stop using them. Cause you may experience depression or anxiety as you are refined, tested, transformed, and upgraded. It uses the power of your mind to make changes.

Maybe you haven't been giving any attention to my posts. Do you think I am bound by what can be done with subliminals? If I really wanted to do something to you... you would not even have to touch subs for it to happen.

These small-minded rumors are so pathetic. I see a vast difference in intelligence between my allies and my haters. That chasm shall continue to get bigger as my friends and loyal allies become stronger and my enemies and haters become weaker.

Synonyms for brainwashing... "indoctrinate, condition, reeducate, persuade, influence" What are affirmations are meant to do if not help you change your state of mind and being to fulfill the affirmations.

Everything you feel, see, and experience in your incarnation influences you in some way. That is the whole point of marketing and advertising companies.

Every television show and movie you watch, every commercial you see, every song you hear, every magazine you read. This is the kind of thing publicists are paid to do for companies and politicians. That corporations spend millions a year to do.

Why not harness that for your own transformation? Why not use the power of your mind to your advantage for changes you actually want? That is what my Mind Power subs help you do.

As for being 'turned gay'... maybe you have some repression to work through. Maybe you are at a confusing age and as these deep emotions come up you need to process them.

Transformation is tumultuous. That is when you know you are getting deep in your changes. If you want superficial surface level change without putting in the effort then go elsewhere.

I do not want you as a user of my subs or as a member of my group if you do not have any trust in me and what I do.

You do not realize the vastness of knowledge and power I shall give to those deemed worthy. I have made Helfga the Queen of Nether Dragons and Ruler of the Nether. I have given other titles and positions to others I trust.

If you read my posts you will see that I am trying to teach you and make you stronger and more powerful. In May, I shared 432 pages worth of experiences and knowledge without asking for anything in return. 

I continue to share even more. I restore, I save, I protect, I empower, I teach...

So tell me why I would go through all of this so I could give you hidden middle-school level insults? Tell me how you can be part of this group and still have this level of thinking about me.

With all the effort I am putting into the Nature Realm, caring for Alfheim and Void, and working with pitiful humans in Midgard... I do not have time to deal with your whining. You are either with me or you are not.

If you have no faith or trust in me then you should not even be here. Do not use my Mind Power subs. I am not going to try and convince you to become more powerful. I am not asking you to read my posts or be part of my group.

If you cannot see the value of my work then it is not for you. If you are not my friend or loyal ally then I don't want you be part of this anyway. You don't deserve to. I am Queen of Keepers and Guardians. I am Mother to them and I take very good care of them.

The role of Keepers with my Mind Power subliminals...

***Reference: Deep Discussion about Powers

How Mind Power Subliminals Work...
Me: If anyone could get any power just from saying it or hearing it enough then we would have serious issues in the cosmos. My Mind Power subliminals do not just have the words as affirmations.

It also connects you with the energies of those powers so the Keepers may grant them to you if they deem it so. Then at that point, the Mind Power sub itself helps develop them into your body and mind through the words and energies.

You have to get past the Keeper and they must allow it. Sacred powers of the cosmos are not just up for grabs. There are more layers. The Mind Power subs are a bridge to the Keepers.

Using other methods to obtain sacred powers leads to the downfall for themselves and others. This is why I am so careful of how I craft my subliminals especially when they involve sacred energies.***

Why You Should Not Be in My Group

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard