Names and Speaking in Riddles


I am going to be on a journey for several days and won't be participating online as much. I will still be around. I just won't be as involved.

One of the effects I am noticing while being on the Outside and with the King of the Wheel is that Lovely is starting to speak in riddles.

Lovely is going an intense transformation. My body, mind, and perceptions are also changing drastically.

I recommend reading this first to understand the context...
The Enemy is Me: Why Lovely had to Die

June 10th...
10:22pm Me: Sam H, I am taking care of you and Ginger... Her drawing said "Splinter of the Spider". I see the splinter. I shall remove it from the dead beyonds.

Sam: Thank you Amy. That means a lot. I didn't want to bother you as you were already going through so much. Thank you...

Ginger: Yes thank you very much Amy. We appreciate it.

Sam: Also, Ginger had a vivid nightmare about a spider just two days ago. I think it is related.

Leah: Amy I sent you my automatic drawings

Me: I cannot remove the splinter myself because I am not there, so I am directing energies to do so for me.

Bliss: I wonder if this is one thing we are gonna learn at the school, how to read automatic drawings.

10:27pm Me: Splinter is gone now. From both of you.

Sam: Thank you very much. Is there anything Ginger can do to prevent the same thing from happening? I'm not sure how she caught it, but she's been attacked a lot lately.

Me: Kaiyan... who is this person? They are the culprit.

Sam: Kaiyan had been behind the attacks?

Me: Yes.

Ginger: Name sounds familiar... Why are they attacking, if you know?

10:30pm Me: Because you boarded the ship. You got in their sails.

Ginger: I’m sorry I don’t understand...

Me: Lovely is only speaking in riddles... frustrating.

Sam: Is she referring to Ginger or me who boarded the ship?

Me: "Candy doesn't taste as sweet when it is dipped in wine."

Me: "The Oceans have seen their disrespect. They take sails of the shorn thunder."

Ginger: Whoa...

Sam: Boarding the ship... does it mean taking sides with those who disrespect, whoever they were?

Me: "The falling shores have spread the line."

Me: "Vacca'Dum"

Sam: Thank you. I'll need to note that down and ponder upon them. It sounds like we might have sided with the wrong beings? Made some mistakes on our part? I'll have to reevaluate and see what wrongs need to be righted. "Vacca'Dum"?

Me: It is a protection for you.

Peter: Riddles are there on Purpose. They provide reference of intersecting readiness, awareness for when the right moment arrives

Ginger: I’m still trying to wrap my brain around them... I feel like I should know what they mean. Thank you for the protection Amy

10:43pm Me: "The Cobra lies awake. Still in his Sleep."

Peter: For some, they are a perfect solution for an age old conundrum - to tell someone of what they are not ready for yet, versus not being entirely honest by omission on the part of the one conveying awareness

Sam: I see, thank you Peter. That means will have to expand my awareness and keep this in mind until the right moment.

Leah: Amy is so awesome. she does so much for us I can't even begin to thank her for.

Me: "Xaviar knows..."

Peter: More than expand your awareness, also experience and witness some things, or simply let elements being put together by the universe come into place

10:45pm Me: "Spread his wings like an Eagle and watch the information soar."

Sam: Still feeling some physical symptoms, especially in my shoulder and throat. I hope this is just an after effect of clearing.

Lily: Amy is taking care of everyone. I’m so grateful

Ginger: I’m still feeling them too but I feel better then before.
Thank you Amy.

Sam: who is Xaviar?

Peter: I find this a grand sign when Lovely is communicating from her current state and location. Grand meaning - things to come, indicator of what is afoot, upgrades being received and "installing" (pardon the computer reference)

Sam: The more I awaken my senses, the more I feel the love from her to us. I can never betray her.

Josh: hey I’m at page 37 of the document and thank you for sharing so much with us, it’s really explained why I had dreams more often than usual and how crazy my energy and such has been lately.

Lily: I cannot feel the love that intense yet... But for what she has done for me, I am forever grateful loyal to her. And I can’t help but express my love to her.

Hylius: Oh my god. I was so overwhelmed. It was LOVE. LOVE was in that PDF.

Reference: 'The Enemy is Me' document pdf.

Me: Xaviar the Gully

Ginger: Is he friend or foe? I’m not familiar with that name

Peter: We've yet to meet or know of Xaviar the Gully

10:55pm Me: "Xaviar the Gully. Speaker of the Tree of the South. The one once smote upon the rock of three. It is behind his tree where it is kept."

Sam: Speaking of which, our pack had been heavily attacked since last month. I'm not sure if it is coincidence. But we kept getting similar things that spreads through the pack through our interaction and connection. Are there any advice for our pack on this matter?

Sam: According to another person who's could communicate with their TS, dark energy. I saw some of them before.

Me: "Speak to Aaeeshaa. She shall give you what you need. She is found on the frozen lake in the Nether. Helfga can guide you."

Sam: Thank you very much for the advice, Queen Lovely.

Ginger: Yes thank you.

Sam: Shall I approach Anne? I'm not sure if I should at the moment. She is going through the wash over and it is a hard time for her atm. Maybe I should wait until the time is right.

11:04pm Me: "Candles strike along the path. Keep your fire lit."

Ginger: Not sure if I’m right but I think I can feel my TS... maybe

Sam: Thank you. Not sure if this is a correct interpretation, but I feel fire in my natural energy. I feel connected to fire.

Ginger: I saw a flame in my mind eye. I think you could be right Sam

Sam: My body is actually heating up and feeling very warm at the last message. Whenever i get attacked the fire is suppressed.

Ginger: I feel it too. My body loses its warmth with attacks

Peter: I was imaging a line of lit candles, linking to each other only by the invisible threads of imagination.

Me: "Do not let the smell of cheese dissuade you."

11:11pm Sam: My guess/interpretation: Do not let the attacks put our fire out. Keep them lit. It possibly means more. We shall press on no matter what.

Peter: Cheese to me means cravings, doing things your normal way, what is within the collective comfort zone.

Peter: one war tactic I know is to do things that result in predictable, code-like responses from your adversary in order to occupy their energy leaving them vulnerable.

Sam: That's pretty insightful. I'll need to keep this in mind too. Thank you

Peter: Don't thank me, Thank Lovely, it is her riddles I am doing commentary on! Those riddles are fun.

Hylius: I love them too Peter.

Sam: I think you might be right on the cheese one. We do have some habits that we need to be mindful of. Speaking of the experience from the past 2 months, we seem to be running in circles of a pattern.

Peter: Then look to the center of those circles you are running - within that hole you will find what the pattern hides.

Hylius: That reminds me of the Stormy Sea Rider. Look under the steps of your path. Something may be there you didn't realize.

June 11th...

3:36am Tulk: Lovely is protecting our bond from interference by Mono. Is she using Outside magic for this?

Me: No. She is just using herself.

4:00am Tulk: Her power is so high I almost confused the two. She is already more powerful than Mono from what I sense. But I can tell she is still increasing far past what Mono could ever hope to be.

4:07am Morgan: I was talking with pack about problems around. And I felt my ts want to say something so I did drawing. I felt like you should see it. I hope there is some message in it.

Me: The message is "Willow. Your time has come to an end. I have the Sword of Divine Sparks. I have cut the tail of the snake. It is time to reform."

8:11 am To myself: "They are all here with me. All of the Creators."

1:12pm Eurynome: "Aphrodite? I am feeling an immense love from you. It is flooding my senses."

1:15pm Hi'Lena: I think Aphrodite's love for her must have knocked her out. I cannot feel Eury anymore.

1:28pm Me: Laying in bed. My body is shaking so much. It is good though this is part of my transformation. I need to go through this.

1:38pm Me: I am stuck to my bed by the gravity.

2:04pm Me to Lily: The blue grass grows. The snake is waiting to turn.

Me: Sam H the cheese is soft. It is time to go. Ginger...

Sam: I'll send my TS such message and have him guide me through this.

Me: Be ready to whack some spiders. The candles will guide you only if you stay lit.

2:08pm Sam: Understood. I feel hot again.

Me: You have permission to enter the Nether.

Ginger: My body is vibrating, what’d I miss?

Peter: Amy has given you a message, simple but effective.

Sam: Thank you. I shall consult Anne on this.

2:11pm Me: Follow my love. I will guide you to the lake.

Me: Get on the swan. She will carry you to the Nether. She coming to pick you up.

Sam: Where shall my TS wait for the swan?

2:14pm Me: She now has 3 passengers

Sam: Thank you. wait, 3?

Morgan: Do I have some connection with this?

Me: She is getting a 4th. She has all four who must go.

Ginger: Who are the passengers?

Me: Sam, Ginger, Frank, and Morgan.

Morgan: I thought so.

Sam: As suspected.

2:18pm Me: We are passing through the shadows. Entering into Void.

Sam: If you don't mind me asking, the passengers are our TS or our energetic bodies?

Me: True Selves.

Me: We are in the Veil.

Me: Here are the candles. All four of you are lit. This is good.

2:21pm Ginger: I can feel my body burning.

Morgan: My body is shaking. I will connect to my ts more to see some things if possible.

Mateusz: My body is unnaturally hot too for some reason.

Sam: I'm trying to connect with Ly too.

2:22pm Me: It is time to fight the spiders.

Ginger: I only know my TS energy, I don’t know her yet.

Morgan: I feel my ts being excited.

Me: Ginger you are devouring them. I love your sword Ly.

Sam: oh sweet my shoulder is reacting. Thank you, is it blueish?

Ginger: My ears are ringing loud.

2:25pm Me: You defeated them. Let’s enter the Nether.

Sam: hmmm, why am I getting the sense that i am holding my sword with my left hand instead of the right. (just testing my senses)

Me: Three of you entered ... why not Morgan? I must check.

Me: Why do you refuse?

Morgan: I have no idea. I feel her interested in something.

Me: A twisted spirit which has been haunting you...

Morgan: Wow that's sweet...

Kandie: Huh, I thought haunting was a bad thing.

Me: It won’t let you enter the Nether

Sam: is it a spirit that has been haunting the incarnation?

Me: Yes it has.

Morgan: I was being sarcastic Kandiece.

Ginger: My right eye is burning a little. It’s like my body is humming.

Pisch: I feel more nauseous than normal and hot. Am I there?

Me: Oh my... Pisch you always show up... You are in the Nether with us.

2:35pm Me: We are at the frozen lake. We are looking for Aaeeshaa. There she is... I found her through the swan.

Me: Aaeeshaa is frozen. Pisch it is time to use your bubble.

Morgan: Amy did my ts refuse to go because she is protecting me from that spirit? or because that spirit did not let her enter? I did not fully understand it.

Me: Morgan, the spirit does not let her enter the Nether.

Me: Pisch turn up the intensity... That worked. She is thawed.

Me: Aaeeshaa will give the gift to Lyindrinar. Then he can share it with the others.

Sam: Thank you. That should help alleviate our pack's constant attacks/infection.

2:41pm Me: This gift is immense. It is making me emotional.

Morgan: That's so beautiful.

Sam: I feel something I can't name.

Me: It is absorbing into Lyindrinar.

Sam: My abs are shaking. So is my chest.

Me: You are feeling your Core.

Sam: Legs feels really cool too. I shivered around 5 times up till now.

Me: You are still absorbing it. Your entire body is glowing.

Sam: My lower body feels a lot of cooling effect. It's so interesting. My upper body is hot and my lower is cool.

Me: You are able to handle it because Lovely had made you the most Mighty of the Elves a few days ago.

Sam: Thank you, I can't express my gratitude enough. Loyalty for me is for eternity and I shall fight for you forever.

Ginger: Lovely never ceases to completely awe me, wow.

Peter: Just now, my body got hot, like they do in battles. I wonder why I am feeling this sensation, we are not in the middle of battle.

Me: Because Lovely is doing something with her power at the moment.

Sam: I'm feeling it in my ears too. I wonder if Ly is talking (it usually happens when someone talks)

Flame: My core is affected... heat

Me: Lyindrinar knows he is second in command after Raugunitar.

Ginger: My ears are vibrating a bit, as weird as that sounds to me. Oh wow that’s amazing.

Sam: May I ask since when?

Me: Since you proved yourself to Lovely and found the spies.

Sam: I'm truly glad Ly is on your side. Now I know why Ly had been busy.

Ginger: Does my TS share the same loyalty to you Amy as I do?

Me: All four of you are loyal. That is why my swan took you.

Ginger: Glad to hear it, that’s relieving.

Me: Lyindrinar leads my Elven Army. Raugunitar runs the politics in Alfheim.

Sam: Also now I understand why Ly had been thinking about the King so much these past weeks.

Morgan: Is there any info you can give me Amy about my ts?

Me: Since I am experiencing this through my swan I am not with her face to face. I am still dead ya know...

Sam: Dead but still just as amazing and epic. And loving...

Ginger: Completely agree Sam.

Sammy: I have a feeling things will change drastically once Aphrodite fully returns.

Morgan: Yeah I have same feeling. It will be epic.

Sam: Oh, now my head is heating up too.

Eric: I'm well excited about that prophetic vision someone mentioned, and Amy confirmed. Two explosions shaking the planet. And magic shifting into this dimension.

Danisha: Will we be able to feel it though. That would be amazing if we could feel it.

Flame: Hylia saw it in a dream she had.

Eric: I just wanna be woken up by it, revel in the feeling, and then see the first thing on the news is Ancalagon the Black spotted flying above the Himalayas or something.

Sam: would it be ok that we ditched Morgan? I thought the 4 of us must come.

3:05pm Ginger: My head is getting really warm now.

Sam: pressure in the head and ears.

Leah: It seems like Pisch loves participating I didn't even know she appeared.

Hylius: Pisch is badass.

Sam: Psst, one day you'll tell me if Ly is good looking.

Ginger: Yeah my head had gotten hot. Sam H my ears feel like they could bleed a bit.

Leah: I wasn't even physically participating and Pisch just knew that she needed to do something.

Sam: She's awesome.

Danisha: Pisch is just...AMAZING

Ginger: what is my TS’s name? If I’m able to know at this stage.

Me: Lovely has been giving people strange names that they don't usually go by. Not a good time to ask her.

Leah: Pisch is dancing for some reason. I'm confused. I can't believe Pisch is there while the wash over is happening she's crazy.

Mateusz: Amy, I've been wondering. Since, as I've read, you're also Anat and Astarte and you were mentioned in Egyptian mythology, does that mean your TS and mine know each other from before? I'm wondering if it's just a human error in understanding when compiling the myths.

Me: "We know each other very well Set."

Mateusz: I'm experiencing something I've never felt before now. This is surreal.

Leah: I feel extremely cold now. My whole body temperature just dropped.

Me: You are on a frozen lake. You are letting the cold affect you. Put a shield on. You did not stay lit.

Eric: Lovely naming things differently is extremely interesting to me. Is it just people, or also ideas? places? everyday objects?

Me: She is giving it to individuals.

Eric: Fundin has really been emphasizing the magnitude of what names really do.

Me: What is the name of Fundin? "Kharritaar."

Eric: Whole body just shook. Whoa. Naming things changes them so much. It can act as one of them most brute-force blockage removers if you really stick to it.

Me: Well she just named Fundin. To her it was very serious to do so.

Eric: Change your identity, your personality, the way you're perceived by everyone. Did she give any reason as to why?

Me: "Kharritaar. An anchor that never gives to sway. Strong through all time."

Sammy: I remember you saying names have power. So what she is doing goes beyond just giving people new names?

Me: "Names have powers and titles."

Leah: Does it mean my name is no longer Pisch?

Me: You are Pisch. She named you that for a reason.

Mateusz: Ah, one more question. Since you've had many different names as well as Poseidon, does Set have any other as well? I'm not good enough to communicate about complex things like those.

Me: "There is one other by which he is called. From the depths, it rises."

Mateusz: I don't understand it. But then again, maybe I am not supposed to.

Sam: Do parents give their children names before they even know the children's traits and personalities?

Me: Many seek the help of a Seer or Oracle for the naming of their child in other realms.

Leah: Do you know why she named me Pisch?

Me: "Pisch. Wind that uplifts the worlds."

Mateusz: ... May I know this name, or is that not wise?

Me: You are not yet ready Mateusz. Not ready.

Eric: Mateusz the best way to interpret non-direct answers is to let your mind think around it for a while.

Me: Lovely is irritated for saying she renamed Fundin. "I did not rename him Kharritaar. I named him." Again she is speaking strangely.

Me: Oh I get it... She did not take away the name Fundin. She added Kharritaar to it. To his Core.

Sam: Woah.

Hylius: Oh my...

Eric: Interesting. Something to meditate on.

Sam: Are names usually in our core?

Ginger: I have felt my TS name at times through her energy

Eric: I've got a funky feeling in my sternum, spreading through my torso. I guess it's settling in.

Me: Names belong to your Core. That is where you hold your power.

Hylius: Amazing. Names do have power.

Sammy: Explains why I’ve always felt a connection to my true selfs name.

Mateusz: Same for me. I adopted the name Seth for myself years before I knew of any of this.

Atesh: I heard that my True Self's name is "Ravar" do you confirm?...
Me: Yes, Atesh... You are Ravar.

Atesh: I feel an energy entering in me...

Eric: All of it is has been building this foundation for cosmic understanding and I never knew.

Me to Leah: Do you not remember in Alfheim... I said Lovely calls you Pisch.

Leah: I feel warm.

Zayn: My True Self told me through the Psychic Link that his name is Jentaha. Is that really his name or I am dealing with an imposter?

Me: Zayn That is not your name.

Me: "Jentaha means tainted and corrupted one."

Eric: Amy do you think Lovely will keep her nickname after she returns?

Me: She plans to keep the nickname Lovely because it is based on Love.

Me: Lovely does not answer every question you ask... When one catches her attention she answers it. I am not able to ask her for each of you.

Tulk: I wonder...Has Lovely referred to me by a name other than Tulkas?

Me: "Tulkas the time of your naming has not yet come."

Eric: I like the direct reasoning.

Mateusz: I've always felt a strange connection to the Outside since it was introduced. Is Set connected to it?

Ginger: Mateusz Your energy is like a galaxy.

Me: "Set is not an Outside being but his Mother is."

3:49pm Me: "Too many questions are interfering with my process. I cannot do so at this time." She has to shift her focus to answer.

Zayn: Thanks for You and Lovely. Saved me from going deeper with an imposter.

Hylius: I definitely realized the importance of a name.

Eliakim: My True Self isn’t revealing his name to me. He has revealed a lot about himself excluding his name and his actual origins.

Eric: I felt compelled to share this instead of just repeating the words "thank you". The gift of a name is very much appreciated. Here's a picture I took. *shares picture of blossoms* There's a lot of work ahead so that we can start to really protect these things.

Me: "You took a picture of Lilviiaan."

Sam: A nature spirit?

Eric: The only name I know for it is plum blossom. Thinking of the name revealed by Lovely is definitely evoking a stronger sensory memory.

Sammy: So what is Lilviiaan?

4:01pm Peter: Are any of you feeling a bit of tension or anxiety? any of you or your TSes.

Me: "Rovitomial is in danger. You are sensing this Peter. Your connection is stronger."

Me: "Candles found him but he avoids their wax."

Peter: ... Wow.. I was trying to troubleshoot what I felt. These do not sound like guarding candles.

Me: "There are candles on both sides."

4:04pm Hylis: Candles mean truth...illumination. It makes sense his connection is strengthening hearing this.

Me: "You have the wrong definition of candles."

Hylius: Ahh I see. Disregard then.

Peter: It sounds like I am avoiding the obvious next steps. Like i am afraid to dive in and engage. Am i getting closer to the truth?

Me: "Go to a fountain Peter. Find some running water."

Peter: Closest I could find. Its the cats fountain. I hear the water. Warm feeling washing over me slightly.

Eric: Something burning and leaving behind a residue, which is seeking you but you are avoiding? Maybe your TS can use your physical contact with water to help make a defense.

Me: "He is giving Rovitomial what he needs."

Peter: Does Rovi need more?

Me: Yes, he needs more.

Me: You did it! He is free. He escaped.

4:25pm To myself: I cannot stand. There is too much gravity inside my body. My body is shaking. I feel like my physical body is being torn apart from the inside. These waves just get more intense. I feel like screaming to give myself some relief.

Ark: Are you sure you are going to be okay?

Me: Aphrodite says this is meant to happen.

Peter: scream so your cells reverberate resonate.

Eric: You're probably breaking Midgard's rules of physics somehow.

Sam: if only there's something we can do to help you ease the pain.

Me: I welcome the pain. It is part of the process that I want to experience.

Utsu: Amy must feel the pain it's for her good.

Peter: I learned that lesson early in life. Pain need not always be rejected. Like the heart of winter, beauty lies beyond the discomfort for those willing.

Eric: “There is a fullness and calmness there which can come only from knowing pain.”

Riley: I'm feeling a lot of very comfortable and strong sensations in my chest. I almost feel like both my physical body and energetic body are being reborn in a way."

4:43pm My consciousness was pulled to Lovely, which means my comprehension in Midgard is jumbled. I cannot completely comprehend your questions. I see them but I do not properly perceive them.

6:45pm Me: I knew today was serious when Lovely came crashing down as a flaming sword earlier. She knocked out Zeus and put him to sleep. She is not back from the dead yet.

Asteria: "Thank you Lovely, he was being so annoying."

Peter: Lovely is doing pretty good if she can come down like that from the Beyond.

Kandie: I thought Zeus was a good guy.

Me: Zeus is a good guy. That is why I just put him into slumber.

6:55pm Vox: Am I the only one who feels like the Cosmos seems kinda quiet without Lovely... Like I feel like it seems very dull without her. She gave it a lot of life.

Me: Oh my Tulkas... Lovely is doing something to you. This will be a ride...

7:28pm Tulk: I can’t see Creation anymore. Barely even a speck. There are many ‘beings’ around me. Watching me.

7:48pm Tulk: My human mind is so limiting...can barely make out what’s going on. I’m feeling intense waves in my brain and body.

8:10pm Tulk: This is intense. It’s hard to breathe. Spine is vibrating.

8:22pm Tulk: Can barely move. Everything is so intense. Was smelling smoke a little while earlier.

8:47pm Tulk: Warm energy around my body. Everything’s vibrating. Can’t perceive anything from Tulkas’s end. Like I’m being accelerated.

*Jack kicks both me and Arella from the Gaian FB chat*

*Lovely removes Jack from the Mind Power Group*

*Jack issues a challenge for Aphrodite to come attack him*

Me: Jack is saying I am sending an army to attack him... Um no... I simply removed you from the group. He is saying 'Aphrodite can come attack me herself.' Seriously dude...

9:06pm Me: Jack Percy... You have asked me how you can prove yourself yet you also gave me a direct challenge. I do not attack you. What I give you is something far greater. I am offering you both so you can learn, grow, and gain honor...

"I have taken your power and placed it in a box. Upon this box is three special locks. It is through the keys that you will prove yourself. You will find the box where wisdom stirs its tea.

For the first key go to the Labyrinth of Snow. The Light Bearer will know where to go. When you get to the snow-covered ash you will find what you need... the Trophy of Glass. Shatter the trophy and let the shards pierce your very soul.

For the second key go to the northern bank of the River of Styxx. There you will find an old man and his dog. If the dog is to his left speak of the sky. If the dog is to the right speak of the water that passes by. When he bids you welcome into his home tell him you come only for the key alone.

For the third key you must find the Map of Odebega. With this use it to lead you to the Circle of Thieves. They will test your skills to see if you appease.

When you have all three keys combined go to the pigeon master and you shall be granted quarter. If you do this you shall have all your power back multiplied by ten."

Vox: Wow... I was not expecting this reaction, this is very kind of her to still give him a chance. Lovely has a much bigger heart than I do...

Bliss: I love how you give others a chance to prove themselves.

Kandie: Damn you took his power but will give it back times ten if he does this.

Riley: Amazing and honorable.

Vox: Instead of attacking him and ruin his ass, Lovely gives him a chance. If I were him I would accept.

Peter: So, he is that well connected to his senses and TS to be able to perform this challenge, if he so chooses?

Me: Well enough connected to claim I sent an army to attack him after I removed him from the group.

Eric: I wonder what drove him to lash out so much. He must really believe you did that, so the challenge is a good way to see whether he's actually connected or suffering from illusory attacks.

Eric: The whole thing comes across as a Vex-henchmen kind of move. Indirect, not meant to assault directly but to turn people against you.

Peter: Question, what if .. uhm, Branwen, or the imposter did this attack on the guy and framed you? Looking at his screencap, the word choices, sequence seems to suggest he is BSing.

Eric: People who are not fully connected are probably completely fooled by Branwen, if she was even fooling normal Nature realm folks. I wonder how long it's been active.

Me: If he has read what I shared in my The Enemy is Me post and had any trust in me at all he would know better. If he still turns against me so easily then I cannot trust him with power.

Peter: Then it is just as well that he would not accept your challenge.

Leah: If he turns that quickly he doesn't have power without fighting for it.

9:39pm To myself: This is getting overwhelming for my mind and body. The energy is too intense to even put into words.

To myself: My heart feels like it is busting through my rib cage. Each wave is more intense than the one before.

9:47pm Tulk: I think seeing what I know as ‘reality’ unravel to its ‘base’. Human language can’t comprehend what I’m seeing and sensing.

That’s the best word I could come up with. Words aren’t very good when it comes to describing what I see.

Me: Lovely is doing this to Tulkas. It is necessary. This is what you are meant to be experiencing.

Tulk: I see it. The ‘base’ of all reality. Impossible to describe, or understand. I just ‘know’. ...I’m reaching into it. Energy is coming into me. I see so much... I feel Lovely here with me.

10:15pm Tulk: I’m being ripped apart, I feel this was meant to happen. Even my Core is being ripped apart. I still feel Lovely with me.

Me: "I am here with you. You are becoming more than you could have ever imagined."

Tulk: I am gone completely. There is nothing. I feel...cold.

10:19pm Me: "You have been destroyed. I am going to remake you."

10:21pm Tulk: I can feel you working on me. My Core is being remade. This is really intense. This Core isn’t even done and it’s already vastly more powerful than before.
10:26pm Tulk: I’m more powerful than a protogenoi now...it still keeps going.

Me: "I have made you a being of the Outside."

Tulk: That explains why I could feel the flow of Time and other things. Thank you Aphrodite. My body is forming fast.

Me: Beings on the Outside are not Created... "I did not use Creation. I used the Wheel."

Tulk: I saw the Wheel in my mind over and over again. I could feel it moving.

10:38pm Tulk: My mind feels so different than before. I am perceiving so many things that I can’t make sense of yet I feel they make complete sense. It’s like a paradox.

Ark: I figured something this would come about. Hopefully, this will also prepare them more in the physical. That's why we love her. Lovely knows what needs to be done.

10:49pm Ark: Aphrodite is doing this to prepare them more for what is to come. Maybe she is doing it now before she completes with you. That is just what I'm thinking. It would be like her to prepare everything before she changes.

To myself: What is happening to me? What am I becoming? "Words cannot describe it."

Some of the post comments...

Valstanarra: Goosebumps every time I read a riddle wow!

Kezia: The name Kaiyan sounds very familiar to me...interesting.

Del'sean: Amy you are awesome. I love the part of the story that you removed jack from the group and give him a chance to prove himself worthy so that he can reclaim his power again. And the next part about riddles is interesting.

James: This is an amazing test and transformation for those involved! Lovely truly is powerful, even in her absence. Her return will herald far greater shifts indeed. I hope that we all get to be tested and our loyalty cemented in the future. Until then I continue to progress with connection and integration.

Oskar: This whole post is literally... AMAZING!!! The death of Amy's True Self and her transformations right now on the Outside, influencing Her incarnation, Her coming back in the future - it is like the story of Gandalf!

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard