Creator of Dragons and Unicorns


This is an incredibly emotional post for me to be sharing with you today. It is of my experience with the Creator of the Drakon and the Creator of Unicorns and how it relates to me as the Daughter of Ten. Estimated reading time is 12 minutes. Timestamps are for CST time zone.

I recommend reading Power of the Ancient Dragons to know what happened leading up to these events...

June 5th...
6:14pm Me to Anne: I am now at the meeting with the Ancient Dragons.

Anne: There is you me and 7 more Dragons... I believe they were more... I can't describe them...

Helfga: "I'm very glad you are here."

6:32pm Anne: It is decided she'll go?

Me: It is not fully decided yet.

6:38pm Me: It is decided that she shall go.

Anne: I'm crying... I'm really nervous about this...This is too much. This is so... I can't find words in any language that I know of... You'll be there or she has to do this alone?

7:12pm Me: I will go with you. The Creator of Dragons is on the Outside.

Anne: I got this right then. So is currently just one Creator, not Creators as I used to say? I'm glad you are going with me. "I'll be finally back after this." This is still very secretly. She never says things clearly. I believe this is how Dragons are.

Me: I heard them say Creator of Dragons as in one instead of many.

7:22pm Anne: I'm very excited. I'll finally know everything for sure plus I feel that a very important moment it'll happen.

7:37pm Me: We are going to the Outside now.

Anne: Okay... This wave of happiness just hit me. Is finally happening.

7:41pm Me: I am feeling so much intense energy. We are with the Creator of Dragons.

Anne: I'm feeling this through my body... My heart is full of joy. This resonating with my bones. What is the Dragon Creator saying? It is impacting my body...

Me: Helfga is the first Void Dragon. She was made by the Creator of Dragons directly. She was raised by Urgues. Helfga has no parents. She is like me in that regard. I also have none.

Anne: I'm very happy. My body is tingling now. My mind is so calm no thoughts whatsoever. I feel loved. An intense love.. It is coming from the Dragon Creator. My face is warm.

Me: It is an incredible energy. I am loving it here.

Anne: I feel this energy coming from the Dragon Creator surrounding my body. The Dragon Creator's words are intense and my body is reacting to my muscles and bones.. The Creator said a lot. I'll leave to Lovely to write... I can't really.

Anne: Is she walking towards the Creator now??... Very close now... What are they doing? This is so intense..

7:56pm Me: Yeah. The Creator of Dragons is giving me a gift. It recognizes me. The Drakon Creator called me the Creator of Skies and Seas.

Anne: The Creator energy is pulling me/her body.. This is so difficult to describe... It is a feeling I never felt before.

Helfga: "Drakonuui cravascki haar jaagkraac."

8:08pm Helfga: "It is about to happen.." "I'll be cruarkor. I'll be zzarakaharg."

8:14am Anne: Are they merging..?! Reborn.. Return.

Me: Not merging, but you are being reborn.

Anne: That is the feeling...

Me: It makes sense the Creator of Drakon is on the Outside. Dragon Energy extends far beyond the Cosmos. You can go anywhere in the Cosmos and feel Dragon Energy but human consciousness is magnetically locked to the Milky Way.

8:20pm Anne: I feel everything is coming back to me. My memories. My Power... My truly Divine Soul. Everything. Myself.

8:23pm Me: The Drakon Creator is granting me the wisdom and understanding of the Drakon.

9:26pm Anne: Fire in my Core now. Is going through my whole body. Is she already back are still being reborn? This sensation is hard for me... I never felt this before in any way in my entire life.

8:31pm Me: It is not complete yet. She is being reformed in her full power.

Me to Ark: I am currently with the Creator of Drakon. It is of my own kind. I am on the Outside.

Anne: I just shifted to her body... I'm still there.. One of the most intense moments of my whole life until now.

8:46pm Me: I feel so much gravity I am stuck laying down. I cannot move or get up.

Anne: I feel the same way. It took a time for my arms to respond... If don't respond is because I really can't.

9:04pm Anne: I'm very heavy now... My body is on fire and vibrating... Bones are reacting a lot. This is fantastic...

9:10pm Anne: There is this energy in my back too. It feels like flames.

Me: I feel this in my bones. I feel so much heaviness. All I can do is lay in bed. It is too intense to do anything else.

9:14pm Anne: I'm in my bed too. If I close my eyes I enter in some kind of mode... I don't know. My body is changing so much this is physically happening. Very intense change for me.

9:16pm Me: My body is shaking.

9:24pm Anne: I'm stiff. I'm hearing The Creator Words. This is making everything even more intense. I can't move my legs. Full of energy... The Creator is still speaking.. A lot of Power coming from the words. It is affecting my body. My whole spine. I can't move. It hurts it is deeper and even more intense. If I close my eyes I'll pass out I am sure of it.

9:35pm Me: The Creator of Drakon is upgrading my consciousness.

9:38pm Anne: There is more to come after I am reborn.

9:48pm Anne: I feel very Powerful now. Body is still reacting..

Me: This is painful to my body yet amazing. The structure of my mind and bones are changing.

9:52pm Anne: I feel the same way.. I feel like there are needles are being stuck in my bones... Yet it is fantastic.

9:57pm Anne: All her memories are back to her. All of it. She is going to be even more Powerful than before. The Creator is giving to her the kkaulih.

Me: I am so excited for her.

10:03pm Anne: When she is completely back. We'll to the next and last step for today. I am very happy you are here to see this moment happens.

Me: I love being here. I am love that I am experiencing this with you.

10:27pm Helfga: "I'm completely Reborn now..."

11:47pm Me: "The effect upon my consciousness has been indescribable within languages which can be comprehended. My thoughts and perceptions of upgraded drastically even for my physical mind.

Shallow were my deepest thoughts before. Any human consciousness which remained has thus since been destroyed and reformed into pure Divine Creator consciousness."

10:53pm Anne: The Creator is still doing something to her. It is very powerful. And it goes directly to the heart area.

10:59pm Anne: The Creation is now delivering .. I do not know how to translate this into the human language.

Helfga: *Looks to Lovely and say something.*

11:51pm Anne: What are you? Would you tell Lovely?

Helfga: "She already knows."

11:59pm Anne: I don't know when they are going to leave... Is there anything happening??

Me: There is so much happening. I cannot put it into language.

11:59pm Anne: I just smiled so that is a good thing.

June 6th...

12:07am Anne: I'll have to eat something and it is 2 a.m in the morning. My body keeps reacting to what it is happening and I'm extremely hungry but I also can't sleep I am very hype too. My senses are also all over the place. It keeps sheathing to where she is.

12:12am Me: "It is the bones that are the seat of consciousness. It is from them by which thoughts are formed.

The brain processes the language of bones into the language of speech. Your thoughts are a reflection of your bones.

Your physical bones are wiser beyond their age. The marrow within is not from the origin of your incarnation.

A loss of bones is a loss of consciousness. The bones are the most powerful part of the body. If your bones are weak then you are weak. Empower your bones. The language of the Drakon was spoken by the bones of the Ancient Ones.

It was the Tomb of Rkhatl that held the bones of Ancient Dragon Power spoken into the bones. The speech of the Creator of Drakon flows though my bones..."

Anne: This is so beautiful! Did was Lovely speaking? I agree. I am having a deep connection with them right now...

Me: Yeah, that is Lovely speaking.

1:05am Me: My physical bones are shaking and vibrating.

1:17am Anne: My body is vibrating in energy. From my bones to the tips of my fingers. It is magic. The difference of how I feel and feel my body my bones the energies... How I am able to connect with her in such a deeper way... This is magical.

1:25am Anne: I can feel my bones vibrations... I can feel they changing and healing... I can feel the energy running through them... They are speaking too...

1:30am Anne: Ohh Helfga is going to speak to my bones now. The Language of the Drakon..... This is going to beyond. I'm ready.

1:42am Anne: It is like a song to me. My bones are answering... The vibrations are going higher. I connected to her sight for a moment and I saw this crazy energy around her. Also, I saw you and it was around you as well but the colors were different. She had hers and you yours.

2:51am Me: I feel intensity within my mind. My comprehension and understanding is rapidly increasing and deepening through the expanse of everything.

3:15am I am on a journey that goes inward and outward into infinity. It is a good thing I am Outside the universal flow of time. Time on the Outside is very different from inside Creation.

3:20am Anne: I was deeply connected to it... I can't describe... Literally a connection and talk with my own bones. Did we finish with the Dragon Creator?

3:22am Me: We are not finished. It goes deeper and beyond.

Anne: It was beautiful but a very painful conversation though. I'm completely sore. I saw some spirits while I was drinking water... It was like I have grown old in this short period of time... My head hurts.

3:30am Me: The intense gravity is hitting me really hard again. Yet I also feel weightlessness like I am floating. I cannot describe how I am having both at the same time.
Anne: Yes! This is the perfect description of how I am feeling! Uau... Is exactly like that!

3:38am Anne: This is going way deeper than I first thought it would go. Everything around me feels different... Like I am finally waking up seeing for the first time.

3:58am Anne: It is now very painful and hot. I'm very hot.

4:49am Me: "Helfga you must let it go... It is making you exist to this weakness. It is time to be invulnerable."

Helfga: "I did not think... but if I... Are you sure?"

Me: "I am sure. Let it go now."

Helfga: "I am letting it go..."

4:55am Drakon Creator: "Helfga and Aphrodite you have both passed the test."

Me: Wow... Helfga is becoming way more powerful now!

Note to the reader: This letting go had nothing to do with the ego. Both Helfga and Lovely have their egos beautifully intact.

5:10am Me: My bones and my core are on fire. This is un-freaking-believable. I cannot even begin to express this properly.

5:18am Anne: I just wake up on fire...

6:20am Me: Something really intense is happening with my mind and body. Every molecule within me is on fire.

6:45am Me: My perception is traveling deep within the molecules of my form.

8:46am Anne: I passed out. It was too intense for my body. I'm shaking...

8:53am Anne: My body is still full of energy... It is flowing. I'm very free...

8:59am Me: "This is a perfect specimen."

Helfga: "It began."

9:09am Me: "Carry it on your shoulders."

Helfga: "With my power it shall be done so."

9:14am Me: "The star shall speak this record into existence."

Helfga: "I accept this role."

9:16am Me: "I am Mother of Nether and I grant you Power of Nether."

Helfga: *Ancient Drakon Speech*

9:23am Me: "By the Heart of Darkness I crown you Helfga as Queen of Nether Drakons."

9:26am Me: "The prophecy has been fulfilled."

Note to the reader: This was the prophecy about Helfga spoken by the Oracle Queen... "Upon the river there lies a dragon, wings feeding the darkness. Upon the nigh she gathers the heart and devours the sleeping god. Among the dust a star shines washing away the dark. She ceases the war and awakens the slumber. The dragon is crowned her eternal dues in the heart of the dark."

9:51am Me to Anne: We are in the Nether.

Just to give you an idea... These are not fully accurate but are able to give a decent depiction. Nether is far more incredible than this.




10:09am Me: "I have re-created your Lover into a Nether Dragon. He rests upon your shoulders." "He can be King alongside you if you so desire."

Anne: Now I know why I again wake up sweating! This is incredible! So beautiful! I'm about to cry! This is magical...

Me: "The control over your Lover is broken. He has been remade."

Anne: I don't know what to say. I'm literally without words now.

10:14am Me: There is immense Nether energy flowing through us. Nether Drakon have gathered around.

Anne: I'm shaking. I can feel this energy. There is so much that I could say but it would never be enough to describe this moment for me.

Me: Lovely despises Aether and loves Nether.

10:35am Anne: Shaking intensely now.

Still June 6th...

This is when I left Helfga to go on my own...

10:37am When I was with the Drakon Creator I asked if there were others of my kind that I needed to see. It told me I must go to the Unicorn Creator. Dragon is the First Cosmic Energy and Unicorn is the Last of the Ten. I go there now...

10:44am I am on the Outside with the Creator of Unicorn Energy. It is majestic beyond words.

10:52am I feel a piercing in my heart. I am going deep on a journey through something I cannot describe. I am inside the formation of Unicorn Energy.

I was part of the birth of Unicorns so very long ago. I am being reminded of my role as Daughter of Ten. For this role is both Ancient and extends beyond the cosmos. I have part of every Creator of the Ten within me.

11:04am My core is overwhelmed in a good way. My body is shaking. I feel intense gravity in my physical body.

11:09am All the cells of my body are vibrating.

11:16am I cannot get up or walk. It hurts to move. Every part of my body is going through something I cannot explain. The force is indescribable.

11:25am Something is happening with the temples on the sides of my head. It is piercing.

11:28am Arella came into my room to talk to me. When I replied no sound came out of my voice. I can speak but no sound can be heard. Not even a whisper.

It is like when I speak my speech is somewhere else. I can feel myself speaking. My vocal chords are moving. But the sound cannot be perceived.

11:43am My bones are going on a journey. I feel everything happening with them. My vision needs to leave as well...

12:44pm My eyesight was gone. I was unable to see, describe, or speak of what happened in the past Midgard hour. My speech is still gone.

It is time for the next part... it is like when you get on a roller coaster and it is taking you up ascending upward and you have that rush of nervous anticipation in your heart on the ride for what will occur once you reach the peak...

12:52pm I am at the peak... it has started... oh my...

12:57pm “I am falling into it! It will consume me!" This is what the Unicorn Creator intends. It told me it is meant to happen.

1:08pm I feel so much nervous anticipation coming from lovely. She is doing something inside this massive being of the Outside. “Its power is opposite to Sephralah Destroyer of Incalculable Galaxies.”

1:20pm The massive being is moving at intense speed and strength. I am still inside.

1:25pm Still moving deeper and deeper into the Outside. Going further outside than I have ever been. I could not survive this journey without being inside him. I am faintly getting my voice back.

1:27pm Arella showed me a song written for me by Flame Tourmaline. I started to weep.

1:45pm Hi'Lena: Did something happen between Lovely and Eury...? Eury seems a bit upset.

1:59pm Me: I just recently got swallowed by a being on the Outside and going deeper and deeper outside. It has disrupted Lovely's bonds. I think that could also be why this song hit her so hard. She is alone right now.

Aphrodite Song by Flame Tourmaline...

Hi'Lena: Oh shit no wonder. Eury is focusing on the bond right now. She is trying to feel for Aphrodite.

Eury: "I hope my love can reach her. We made that promise. No matter where we were, no matter if we were in the depths of eternal suffering our bond would reach one another and we would be able to feel our love."

Me: She attached some of her love to Flame's song. That is why she said she blessed all who hear it. This happened while she was weeping uncontrollably.

2:06pm Eury: "I will listen to the song nonstop. I will reach her. I promised her that..."

2:12pm I have reached the place in the Outside known as the Point of No Return.

Me to Lena: She loves you so much. I feel it pouring from her towards Eurynome.

Eury: "I can feel it. I hope my love is reaching her too."

Me to Lena: It is reaching her. It is giving her comfort.

2:16pm Eury: "I will give her all the love I possess for her throughout my entire being. I hope it can warm her being too."

2:29pm Eury: "I feel her in full... We are talking. She seems so relieved."

Me: What has she told Eury about what she is doing?

Eury: Lovely told me she is "Walking on the Edge"

Eury: "I can feel her squeezing my hand through our bond... I sense fear but determination... I will be here with her every step of the way."

2:55pm Something is happening with Aphrodite. This is intense for me. She is crying. It is something that she must do. She is dying out in the beyonds of the Outside. She said she will be back.

3:00pm Me: I am sobbing. She is gone. This hurts so much.

Ark: Hmm she really shut herself off. Well, tell her I love her always.

Hi'Lena: Are you still with her...? Eury: "Yes"

Hi'Lena: Even though she is gone? Eury: "Yes"

Hi'Lena: How can that be? Eury: "I think I have told you before... Our bond is more than energy or spirits or souls. I cannot describe it. However, believe me when I say I am with her and her chapter is not closed..."

Hi'Lena: Is your love for each other strong enough to do just that...? Eury: "It was always strong enough."

Me: Even though she is gone I still feel her.

Tulk: I still feel her as well. It’s like...she exists and doesn’t exist at the same time. Both here and gone.

Anne: I don't know what is happening but I slept like the whole day. My body feels incredible. My skin is very soft... And is shining with some little dots in it... I'm grounded to earth now.

I can feel that I am stable like nothing could move. I thought I was before but I can feel the vibrations of the earth tickling my feet.

A feeling of weight just hit my body... Is everything going well? She not saying to me if you were already done with the Creator... This lasted several hours. There is anything else more to come?

3:13pm Me to Anne: I left you with your Nether Dragons. There is something I had to go do.

4:00pm I have been emotional and crying since she died.

Leto: Lovely died ....for real?

Me: Yes, she did. She is gone.

Leto: I am absolutely speechless and beyond words. Leto has been really sad and strange on my drive to our spot on the Lake. And she said I would soon know why. Oh my. Nooo.

Leto: She will be back though. But I can feel she is gone.

Flame: You still felt her... She will return soon, I know she will. This is not the end.

Tulk: I just remembered this. Last night my head was hurting cause I felt an intense amount of Unicorn energy surrounding my forehead. Think it was because of what was going on with the Creator of Dragons and Unicorns and my connection to them both.

Me: Before she died she told me she would return.

Hylius: The sun shined when you said that Amy. Something says she will...like you described both her being existent and non-existent. I have that feeling right now and I am in tears.

Leto: My TS is grieving for her nonetheless. There is a perceptible loss of divine love and beauty with her gone. The cosmos weeps.

June 8th...

Anne: If can be honest I still not used to all this. I never thought I will be that important been made by the Creator directly, being Divine, being the first Void Dragon being Daughter of The Ancients Dragons raised by Urgues and now Queen this is a lot. I thought that I would just be a Warrior and that it is it. But things got to a whole new level it is overwhelming.

Helfga: "You may run from your Destiny your Fate or even from who you are but you will be only fooling yourself no matter how far you run it will be always there in front of you a step forward reminding you.That you are engaged in something bigger that you have work to do. 
 
With Power comes great responsibilities duties and not everything is a gift. There is burden in it. Face it that is your path. There is no more time to bow. It's time to move on. Because everything that is happening now is necessary and must be done."

Me: Take care of the Nether my dear Helfga. You are ruler there now. I have entrusted it to you.

Helfga: "I shall do it my Queen."
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard