Everything Wrong about Atlantis


A conversation I just had with our old friend Mars Frost...

June 19th...

5:07pm Mars: Are you planning to book a session related to Book 3?

Me: Nope. I have no need or desire to.

Mars: Why?

Me: That is not my interest at all. I have nothing to do with the Arcturians.

Mars: You really should, it is worth it.

Me: I have far more power than any Arcturian.

Mars: Why you keeping your distance? (with Arcturians i mean) They are aren't bad at all, you should meet one of them and you'll see by yourself.

Me: Arcturians are full of shit. That is why. They are my enemies. Pleadians, Arcturians, Sirians... They are all full of shit.

Mars: Pleadians and Arcturians aren't the same thing, she is fighting and removing Pleadians shit.

Me: You are messaging me to try and get me to have a session I don't want nor desire. I won't let any Arcturians near me.

Mars: No, I'm not insist, just offered you did this because book 3 is like complete removal. Sure then, if you say so.

Mars: And something is missing from you, part of you. Did you had attacked or something?

5:15pm Me: My true self is dead and I physically died yesterday. Everything is as it should be. Do not interfere.

Mars: Oh my, why your true self died? and because of physically you are connected with your true self, that's why?

Me: It is because of my true self that I died. It is also why I returned from the dead.

Mars: You are returned from the dead, where is Aphrodite? she is in another world? Borderland i mean.

Me: She is on the Outside.

Mars: I mean physically you are here, but true self is not on you like that? Are you planning to embody her again? Oh i forgot about the news! You now im becoming the Physical incarnation of Nature.

Me: This goes far beyond embodiment.

Mars: Its really bit different, taking care about the Nature, Animal world, plant world and etc. But so amazing!

Mars: Can you use after that Aprho's magic in this world?

5:20pm Me: I do not trust you enough to tell you my plans. You will find out when it is complete.

Mars: If you want, I can open the Nature realm gate to this world so Aphro can pass. But don't tell anyone about that.

Me: How do you have access to a Midgard Gate to the Nature Realm?

Mars: Yes, its like instantly replicating 100 history books. and now I'm learning about the everything before the ruling.

Me: What ruling do you speak of? Are these human history books?

Mars: No i mean imagine you are replicate at once 100 books of history, need a time for understanding lets say.

5:24pm Me: What does that have to do with this gate? How do you have access to a gate?

Mars: So, being in all Nature in same time, Animal World, Fairy Kingdom(There is a many sort of fairies) Gnoms, Trolls, history of Nature, Insect world(sub world of Animals) energies, other beings and many other things. Its like being a personification of nature. Like "I am Nature".

Me: This is what you claim to be?

Mars: No I'm not claiming, I'm evolving. Imagine, last week i was in good mood, and around wasn't a cold weather without the sun, rains daily and etc. So i got a good news, and instantly weather is changed, and from that days its sunny, now I realizing that was because of me.

Me: You are evolving into nature while working with Arcturians. You are deluded. Arcturians are enemies of the Nature Folk.

Mars: No, i know about the Arcturians, somethings that i cannot share, don't get me wrong please. I saw their world. Planet, so peaceful and good. It is consciousness.

Me: You and the Arcturians need to stay away from the nature realm. Your extraterrestrial kind are not welcome there.

5:28pm Mars: What do you mean?

Me: Exactly what I said. Arcturians will be killed if they try to enter the Nature Realm. I will be sure of it.

Mars: I didnt get a anything negative from Arcturians.

Me: Because you are their lap dog.

Mars: Im not anyones lap dog, you know me im not that kind of person, no one control me.

Me: You are controlled right now. Ever since you gave away your ego.

Mars: Ego? who said? My ego is on me. I am just stopped looking to everyone from above.

Me: You already messaged me earlier telling me how you got rid of your ego and I should too.

Mars: Just saw the your question. There is a gates, earth-nature realm ones. And to the other realms, time and space. Some beings can pass, because of their "Nature" and be visible for a time, or permanently. But not always its allowed, most of times is happening for purposes. For example, there was a situation once some village in Russia, got attacked by demonic entities. Group of Fairies passed for stopping their invasion, this one is a real purpose.

Mars: Im not planning anything against you, we can be friends and live in peace.

Me: If any Arcturians try to enter the Nature Realm they will be destroyed. No peace between us and them.

Mars: Well, in our time, 1 century already. There wasn't any Arcturian visitor to Nature realm. Also I found the Atlantis. they built a city, beyond the time. And living on there. I went there for upgrading my astral body.

Mars: Met the Atlantean called Ehtano. You know that. They are shocked. When they heard "persons can use subliminals for transforming into their desired race". Wanted to do a research about that. After that my Astral vision got stronger. Can take yours if you want, energetic body for example. Gaia also, is such a wise and lovely. If you need a help, let me know.

Me: Where is Atlantis located according to you?

Mars: Its not in specific place on Earth, its different place in space, but they made a tecnology which makes their city" invisible" like a bag dimension.

Me: You are totally wrong. You did not go to the real Atlantis. It is not in outer space. I know the story of Atlantis. I know where it is. The true story.

Mars: It is like a somekind of bag dimension, cannot be located or find through the energy. Beyond the time and space.

Me: It is not beyond time and space.

Mars: There isnt a time like we know. No, Amy i saw the those high buildings, that live going on there, that was awesome. Also their have specific abilities. Ehtano connected me with them, so I can get in whenever I want. their day time and night going like 27-30 hours with ours.

Me: There are no high buildings there.

Mars: Amy, i can see through the everything, so having a options like getting tricked is out. let me explain. Imagine an island, big one. Mountains around and Flora, (obviously ocean)

Me: You are just seeing what you want to see. That is not what Atlantis is like.

Mars: In Island there is a big building which holds the dimension and balance. also less in height buildings around, some of them in mountains, but under the island research facility. I have Omni Sense, aside from that.

Me: This description is so wrong.

Mars: You saw the Atlantis?

Me: I know all about Atlantis.

Mars: You can tell me anything, so I can visit them and ask for example.

6:28pm Me: You will never visit them.

Mars: Why the being negative? I said anything wrong?

Me: No one will ever visit them. Not just you. No one will.

Mars: Because you saying they are destroyed?

Me: Not destroyed.

Mars: I'm not argue, but i did it many things. You are 99% right while finding the True Selfs right? so i can find the some places while discovering.

Me: You found something but it wasn't Atlantis.

Mars: Okay then, can we travel together tomorrow then? you can see as your energetic body right?

Me: I won't travel there with you.

Mars: Why?

Me: Like I said before, you cannot visit there.

Mars: Why you wont travel? we can defend each others if you are worried about that.

Mars: And don't get me wrong, i trust to myself, to what i see, i have left my astral body on there and after that got pretty good results. There wasn't any interdimensional entity hologram or presence.

Mars: I will try to find a picture *post picture*

Mars: But they're technologies are more advanced, and buildings are built up high than in screen.
We can probably get you an access. So tell me whenever you want.

Me: Are you telling me you can get me access to Atlantis?

6:45pm Mars: Yes. I know already what he is going to say, you can have a access to their technology, knowledge, but don't bring anyone else with you to there. They don't fan of being exposed.

Me: You mean access to that place you think is Atlantis. Because that is not the real Atlantis. You are going somewhere you do not understand. If they are claiming to be Atlantis they are deceiving you.

Mars: No, I mean to the real Atlantis. I can even see through the hologram of matrix. The real world
beyond this shit.

Me: You are so focused on the Matrix that you are missing what is real.

Mars: No I'm not focused in matrix. I can describe myself as a person who is not getting stuck in one thing.

Mars: So imagine someone inducing you the illusion for hiding themselfs, or trying but in that case i can see through that illusion the things who is staying behind the "scenes".

Me: You are being deceived in an Atlantis illusion as we speak. What do you mean you can see through all illusions? Just as you are being deceived by the Arcturians.

Mars: No, I'm not deceived by anyone. There is a many kind of races. but that doesn't mean I'm working with all of them. Working on me, doing third book, I'm grateful but also i have responsibilities. Being personification of Nature. Discovering other worlds and similar jobs.

Me: You started our conversation by trying to recommend an Arcturian session. You are working with them for sure.

Mars: Because we had a fight, and you missed about how its going. The reason is this.

Me: Who made you the personification of Nature? Who is the leader of the Elves?

Mars: Didn't get to the Elvens for now. Now focused on history, plant kingdom, raven shifting (my shifter side) and evolving.

Me: Who is the leader of the Raven Shifters?

6:56pm Mars: Okay, hold on for 1 sec. They're have a queen with long black hairs, also Raven shifters are the almost only ones who can travel between the realms in Raven form. I will ask her name later.

Me: The Raven Shifters do not have a Queen.

Mars: Yes they have, and she lives close to the end of Nature realm, in mountains. a big castle built up between the two mountains, like on air. I'm also have the map of astral realm.

Me: The Raven People do NOT have a Queen. They do NOT live in the Astral Realm. You are misrepresenting them.

Mars: No, it is not about the Ravens, the astral realm i mean. It was aside from them.

Mars: well they have, feel and see her from my raven affinity. also embodies the aether and cosmos, which allows me to see other solar systems and the whole place. even inside the moon

7:05pm Me: Aether is a disgusting energy.

Mars: Why? Aether and Nether are like twins.

Me: They are not twins.

Mars: Aether representing life force and Nether death force, doesn't it?

Me: There is no life found in Aether.

Mars: I'm used it for healing plant, its helped me. Don't use it with magic, its not fit to it.

Me: I know what Aether is fit for. It will eventually be eradicated from the cosmos. I will be sure of it.

Mars: You will be sure of it? you tried?

Me: I have not tried because it is not yet time to do so.

Mars: Long time already not used. But I can connect you with Nether if you want, its really good, controlling entities with that. You can destroy and negate dark magic with that. Aether is like not a magical energy, or something, i liked when i used it back there, muting others voices, making them to speak what i want, warping reality.

Me: I do not need you to connect me with Nether.

Mars: Why you have a some kind of "enemy guard" towards to me? or its just me?

Me: Because I already have Nether Affinity.

Mars: Have you tried? You should! Its like role playing Hela from Ragnarok (movie). I can summon the fallen armies or create monsters from nether (I prefer second one). I prefer making soldiers, can teach you the making Armies from nether which cannot die or be destroyed. By any kind of weapon and only will be depended from your will. In one word giving a form, and holding it.

Me: You are only creating thought-forms. You do not have the authority to control Nether.

Mars: It's manipulating and controlling, even when i first joined I choosed the aether /(through that nether) because i have the affinity).

Me: You have been incorrect about Arcturians, Atlantis, Raven People, Aether, Nether, and everything else we have discussed yet you claim to have all this power and knowledge.

Mars: I speak from based on experience, tried all of them. Saw with my eyes. And used times. But i see you have some kind of attitude against me.

Me: Then you are truly being manipulated and controlled. Maybe because you gave yourself over to the Arcturians.

Mars: Amy, I can't remember when the last time communicated with Arcturian. First of all I'm a telepath, so being mind controlled and manipulated is not mine.

Me: Yet you recommend their sessions and even try to push it on me.

Mars: I had a session, which contains complete removal, i have it and im feel good, as a friend offered you, you refused, that's alright, but you still think or feel negative towards to me. Where is the disagreements cant get to the way of friendship?

Me: We are not friends. We are acquaintances at this point. I have to be able to trust my friends. You have not proven trustworthy to me.

Mars: Ah, i see. that my fault trusting and percepting the others based on myself like. Proving you mean darling?

Me: If you cannot even see the Arcturians for who they truly are then I already know your perception is off. You are not a personification of Nature. If you were deeply connected with nature you would abhor these extraterrestrials.

Mars: Only I know about the my own powers.

Me: You do not even know where these powers come from. You do not bother to know what corruptions you are using.

Mars: For myself, i didn't saw the anything malevolent from the Arcturians, last time i saw them like 5months ago. I trust my friend and the what she is doing, About the myself, you know is ALLAH real right? You were talked about the "Divine" topic. So yes I'm asked and get my answer, from him. Yes i know about the my powers. But im not focused on Arcturians. my main goal is stopping the reptilians, and other malevolent alien races. not stick on this.

Me: There is no way Allah told you to trust Arcturians. No way did He tell you this. I know Him.

Mars: He didn't tell. I never talked with him about that. Only about the Nature, and similar powers, belongs to "me" we talked and i gained.

Me: You are claiming that Allah told you that you are the personification of Nature?

Mars: I have extremely strong and deep connection with Him that He is in my life, in every second. Once in the most holy day of entire year in 2017 i had wished about the powers. Week after. I found your channel. Then started using Poison Ivy, Emma and Aether. joined your community. So I'm evolved growed up, changed. And here it is.

7:35pm Me: Allah is involved in my Mind Power Group so I can see why He would lead you to it. However you leaving the group is on you. You turned your back and became a traitor.

Mars: An impostor attacked me, you killed her took your energy, in the second time you said go on that is my impostor kill her, i have killed but we were discussed it in ascendants.

Me: I have a super powerful impostor that I am still trying to defeat. Named Mono.

Mars: I said Aprho attacked me, but after that we realised that wasnt you, after talking with you, but someone only showed the sides where im saying Aprho attacked me, not the part " That was an impostor"

Me: You were going around saying true selves are not real. So what is it Mars?

Mars: Yes i said that to some persons who asked me, because i was like" just i don't wanna talk about this" and back there in the other group i was mad too, but solving the problem about miscommunicating everything automatically solved. We had a miscommunication.

Me: I gotta go. Nice talking to you.

June 20th...

Mars: So you are gonna keep sending our convos like Kim Kardashians reporter to the everyone?

Mars: Queen of All Nature is Gaia (Mother Nature) and her servant is I am. Who is able to make grow the plants, move them. Someone to who's voice Nature is always bending
Answering to him while he is talking. And allowing him to be everyone on nature.

Mars: I'm sorry just talked with Gaia. Asked about you: "Ah, that woman who tries to rule over the Nature Realm, Forces and Folk. There is a only one Queen of Nature, and it is our Kind Mother Nature, I love all of my children, no one can replace me, and get to my place, I am forever and eternity. You are my servant and next King of Nature, my Son."

Mars: So here it is your answer.

10:17am Me: There is no way Gaia said that.

Mars: I can do all of those things just like in same 100 % percentage you can, we can talk about it a month later.

Me: I needed to show what Atlantis is not. That someone can still be controlled via the Astral by following Arcturians.

Mars: What do you saying? I'm not controlled by anyone.

Me: You are being tricked so this is not your fault. But you need to realize that these extraterrestrials want to use you. You are spending time in the Astral which is very harmful.

Mars: I love seeing the beings which are invisible to the eyes. So I'm communicating with Astral without going there.

Me: I do not have interactions with the Astral. It is bad news.

Mars: Once you said to me before trying to removing astral body.

Me: I do not suggested removing it. It still exists when you do that.

Mars: I don't think from now, i can able to get back to the group, you know what i mean? Also after the last conversation and hate speech, you think I can?

10:33am Me: What hate speech?

Mars: After the how everyone marked me as a betrayer, now adding this is like a hater speech i saw those comments. Imagine someone are mocking your powers, your race and similar.

Me: I get mocked all the time by my haters. I did not mock you though. I was teaching. This is what happens when people get knowledge from the Astral.

Mars: Im not getting any knowledge from the astral. Its not hurting me at all, but having that kind of situation from your side, without the asking, never expected.

Mars: Yes I'm getting this from ALLAH, not from the astral realm beings. From the real divine being.

Me: What is Allah telling you? That you found the real Atlantis? That you are the personification of Nature?

Mars: Not directly, but I'm discovering and finding with His help.

Me: Why is He leading you to deception?

Mars: Yes. So I trust to what I see, I'm not combining New Age with Ancient ways, i don't know the what the new age means.

Mars: Calling me abomination and with similar nicknames in comment section, like your precious friends doing is some kind of teaching?

Mars: You are pragmatic person. You can easily think about and realize the what will happen if you post some kind of chat (without asking me first).

Me: Are you threatening me? I will post this part of the conversation too.

Mars: Which part of this threatening? I'm saying you were.

Me: You are making very bold claims about yourself and spreading falsehoods to others. This affects my group. You are the perfect example of Aether going to someone's head.

10:58am Mars: How affects to your group?

Me: I know the messages you send to people. I know what you say about me to others.

Mars: You are about the true self?

Me: You talk crap about me, true selves, inner child, astral body, and the work that I do. You do not even know what you are talking about.

Mars: Well to few persons, I just said my opinion, just like you darling said about me today in group. Excuse me but let's be honest.

Mars: First you started using Phoenix for removing astral body and inner child right? We had a fight.

Me: You are confusing me for someone else. I do not do Phoenix Fire sessions.

Mars: But even when the everyone realized they are cannot be removed we can how to say, can integrate them, you made a post related to this. You said you don't know about the Humans but Elvens do not have the Astral bodies.

Me: I did not say to integrate them. I also did not say to remove them. Destroy is the proper term.

Mars: But even when the everyone realized they are cannot be removed we can how to say, can integrate them, - its not the our words, it is the what can be happened with our bodies.

First you made a post, instead of working on inner child for eternity I prefer to remove it permanently, same to astral body.

Me: Phoenix Fire cannot destroy them. Phoenix Energy is required for that. This is what I posted a while ago.

Mars: Yes that's what I'm saying, and that's why we had a fight.

Mars: About me. From back in time, for everyone who asked from me about the as and ic removals i said they are cannot be removed and this is my opinion. Same thing with True Selfs, when the few persons asked. I'm not running from the one group to another and telling the stories about you.

Mars: For an information. About the Aether. It is life force, essence of the universe. Speaking from experience. I don't know the what you used but from myself, I didn't get hurt from that. It's like being omni magician.

Mars: I am not gonna text you about the anything. About the ALLAH. Yes he loves me, you were a good friend Amy. He just removed me from the Mind Power, because He is upset. He said, just like always, there isn't any God aside from Him. When I asked for one power always received 100.

Me: So you are saying that Allah is whining to you... A mortal human. You are claiming He is having a pity party to you about the Mind Power group so He removed you from it? This is what you are saying about His personality?

Mars: I don't have any words for saying about that. Hah, im powerful immortal metahuman darling.

Mars: For him even if you are angel. Every being, everyone are the same for Him, in same level. he is never holding anyone or loving more than anyone. Same for everyone. But He having the some persons as a favorite servants, like me.

Me: You are wrong about Allah. You do not personally know Him.

Mars: I know him already 16 years, based on 16 years old friendship. There isnt any opinion can broke that truth. Also He is teaching, showing the cosmic secrets that isn't in any kind of book.

Me: Sure you may have read about Him and worshiped Him for 16 years, but you do not personally interact with Him or you would know better than this.

Mars: No I do honestly, I had a powers, before the meeting you. First rule. No one ever can say I am worshiping with wrong Allah or anything.

I can't say for your place and you can't for mine. But there is a many other beings would like to act as Him and trick you. My connection is not supporting fake ones, so I am clearly in touch with the real one.

Me: I did not claim you worship Him wrong. You are putting words in His mouth and saying He is telling you these things. You are misrepresenting Him.

Mars: Amy, did I say, I can do true self sessions? Nope, it is your job. So the related to ALLAH, it is my side, I can't get mistaken. You can read my messages clearly while we talking right? That's all. He clearly said, having a big power which he gives not makes a god or goddess. There isn't any God aside from Me, but some beings might try to trick you.

Mars: You know who is Shiva and Kali? Demonic entities, interdimensionals.

Me: Allah Yahweh interacts with other Gods and Goddess on a regular basis. He is not the only Divine. I know Shiva very well. He is not a demon.

Mars: Even Odin said, living longer than humans or having power not makes you a God. There isn't other gods Amy, don't get me wrong, but He clearly said, I am the only one.

Me: Humans will never become Gods. Just as a metahuman you are still a mortal human spirit. You are not Divine. You never have been.

Mars: I can't call anyone else Aphrodite when I know it's you.

Me: It is upsetting to all Divine when mortals try to exalt themselves to God status.

Mars: You saw the picture of universe? like a ball? It is the first level of Space, after that 6 more levels of Space for reaching to Him. All those Heavens compared with Allah's throne is a ring thrown into the Sahara desert. It's confirmed from Him.

Me: Where do you get the idea of six levels of space?

Mars: From him directly. It's 100% information.

Me: Didn't you say earlier that you don't have direct conversations with Him and that He simply guides you? Now you are getting confirmed facts through Him.

Mars: I said, about the finding your group and leaving achieving powers he guided. Feel Him and His answer, but no one can see him, we are not capable of this.

Me: You are correct that you are not capable of seeing Him face to face, but I have many times.

Mars: No one can see Allah Amy, even prophets back there. Because there isn't any being who can see it. It is beyond the understanding and not the humanoid.

Me: Prophets are mortals. They are men. I cannot even show my full power to humans or it would kill them.

Mars: Like i said, there is a beings who can try to trick us out. He is directly said humans, fairies, djinns and other beings except Angels cannot see Him, he did it because for finding, who will worship with Him without seeing.

Me: He has no intention of me worshiping Him. He knows who I am.

Mars: Who will be in Odin (Adin, the most number 1 Heaven, Paradise).

Me: Allah Yahweh is not Odin.

Mars: Odin is the name of Paradise.

Me: No, it is not.

Mars: Odin himself got his name from that, just like Valhalla one of the Paradises, all of this you can found in Quran. Yes it is, Odin is name of Paradise, the most high level of Paradise, where is the only most closest persons and beings to Him.

Me: Did you realize the Quran came after the existence of Odin and Valhalla?

Mars: Yes, He is transferred into our world through the Gabriel in 40 years. There is a information about the anything.

Me: I know Gabriel personally. I know what he did and did not do. I do know he spoke for Allah to Muhammad. I know much more about it than what was told in history.

Mars: I can talk for hours about the similar topics, I know so much. Angels are pure Divine beings they are never making mistakes.

Me: How many angelic do you know? Every being makes mistakes. That is how you grow in wisdom.

Threats from Mars... He will expose my deepest secrets!

Mars: You think this is can change something or the Truth the Allah saying? Call yourself a Goddess, but without the support of real God, which is the what I'm saying is the fact. It is up to you and thank you for teaching the truth I'm saying to the others.

Mars: And I think, you should know about the Religion good enough for not making false rumors. Weren't you in Mormonism first?

Mars: Amy, also i'm a telepath. Don't make me to tell everything to everyone about you. You know what I mean, from Mormonism to the Starting making the Subliminals, True Selfs, own thoughts about the others, and deepset secrets.

Mars: I'm done with that, I were came with good intentions. As always you ruined again, because of own personal desires.

Me: I was born in this incarnation into the Mormon church and was raised as a child in it. What difference does that make? We do not choose what religion we are born into.

Me: Oh tell my deepest secrets Mars... You probably read them in Atlantis.

Mars: No, from your mind. How you were in love with healers, wanted to become one of them and etc. So I'm not gonna go down to this level, like others.

Mars: Yes aside from you, I'm a egoistic person too, but mine is not ruling over me.

Me: This sounds like a Soap Opera. Keep going...

Me: I am in love with healers because I want to be a healer... continue on...

Mars: How funny, same thing I think about you. The what I said and we talked about. Is coming from the experience like you see yourself and everything around in this realm.

Me: Tell me more of my deepest secrets that you read from my mind.

Mars: So, in one word, you aren't the person to who we can trust. Remember you said you sharing the power with Erich's true self which is God of Void? but after exposing him you said his true self is low level entity. Then with who you sharing the power? My job is not happening like that.

Me: So because Erich said his true self was a Void God and I said his true self was just a Void Being... that is why you are saying I should not be trusted?

Mars: Look at this convo. Hey Amy, "I came with good intentions, we started talking about the somethings which is truth absolutely, and no one can be the only one who have a access to that kind of jobs"

Your answer was a hate, striking from behind, and telling like "you cant do this, you cant do that" just say, I am most powerful one so we can close that topic.

Mars: Every time I had a fight with someone, even when I was a right, I texted you and you always disappeared.

Me: Show me the screenshot of me having this reply.

Mars: Didn't you said, you can't control Nether or Aether and etc? Literally like you don't want anyone to have some powers aside from you its looking like that, from aside. So you can't say anything about the Atlantis or me, when you did not check.

Me: Oh you are saying my answer to our conversation about Atlantis and such was hate and striking from behind. If I didn't want anyone else to have powers I would not have made Anne Muller Queen of Nether Dragons and Ruler of Nether.

Mars: Putting to the comments our convo, or getting hated by some persons in not changing the truth, and about the Nether.

Me: I totally agree. Comments and opinions do not change the truth about Nether.

Mars: There is a 108 guardians of cosmic energies, Aether in Nether mean they looks like a dr manhattan but from the ethereal energy, keeping the balance 54 of them keepers of Aether the Other 54 of Nether. We call them Guardians, I don't know from where you getting your kind of information.

Mars: About the Elvens, every being on Nature realm have the Astral body, from Fairies to the Elvens, except the spirits.

Me: Very interesting. Did you know that Guardians are Daemons?

Mars: You can probably get tricked by interdimensional entities, but I'm not. They have only one name, Guardians, ethereal beings. Similar to Divine Protectors, and Angels.

Me: What name do they have?

Mars: I have not asked for their name but I will. How much Lycan clans we had from the beginning of time? 124. All old an new generation together.

Me: Oh so you are a Lycan expert now as well...

Mars: Yes darling, and also Aether cannot be destroyed. When you trying to remove something or do something that is impossible, you think you are doing it but the interdimensionals are feeding on your energy and showing you what you want.

Mars: It is happened many times, and not only with you. Queen of Ravens cannot be touched, cannot be located by any power, he is one of the best magicians in Nature Realm, that's why probably you cant find her, for someone she is Legend. Or Myth in Nature realm.

Me: Yet you are not seeing what you want, you are seeing the real Atlantis and interacting with real Guardians. You are dealing with the real Raven Shifter Queen. You are never deceived but the rest of us are.

Mars: No i'm not. How much gates to Our realm in Nature realm we have? aside from those portals in forests and desert. 34 gates.

Me: You are so deluded it is insane to me. You are so wrong on all these topics yet you say with a straight face that you are never deceived.

Mars: No honey i'm not, but perhaps Amy you don't have the power for knowing all of this after all you are a Titan, embodiment of all beauty and handsomness.

Read this next...
Divine Truths: Atlantis, Garden of Eden, Early Mankind

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard