Usula with Thoth


With the help of Ark I was able to do an IG session.

June 21st 2018... PST timezone
7:29pm Marta: Lovely is doing your IG session from the dead. Ark is helping her. Starting now....

You are a bipedal white dragon standing up. You are wearing a really fancy white and blue gown. You are holding a white book. You have a peacock feather pen.

Do you have a humanoid form? "Yes, I do."

Your humanoid form is gorgeous. You have long white hair, white eyebrows, you have yellow cat-like eyes. You are still holding your book and pen.

You work very closely with Thoth. You keep records. You are a scribe. You have a bunch of little orbs floating around you. These orbs contain knowledge.

You are much more than a scribe. You are a head mistress. You are a Keeper of Knowledge and Records.

Things that have happened, things that are in progress of happening, and possibly things that are going to happen soon.

7:42pm You are an emissary of Thoth to the Norns. Thoth and the Norns give you these orbs. You keep them and bring them back and forth between Thoth and the Norns.

You incarnated here because you believe wisdom and knowledge are being lost.

You are very tedious at keeping records. You are almost OCD about it. Very particular and precise.

This may affect your incarnation as well. You are very well organized at keeping any kind of records that contain knowledge.

You have a belt that is more like rope. There are keys on a key chain that are different colors and shapes. You told us that these are the keys to all the great libraries of every realm.

You are second to Thoth in keeping track of all these. You are like Thoth's right hand. You are his trusted assistant.

You love gathering knowledge and wisdom. You then scribe it down and keep it in records. Everything from the biggest to the smallest details. You love to work.

7:49pm You have arms full of scrolls and books that you want to share with me. You are very determined to share it with me. It is super important.

Usula: "I do not want to seem impatient, but I have been waiting a long time to speak with you about these important matters. Matters that need your direct attention."

I am bringing the presence of Aphrodite here with you and Ark to get this information from you.

You are waiting for me. You are asking Ark to do a favor for you. That when I come to see you that he shields everything so we can discuss these matters in private.

7:53pm Aphrodite: "I have arrived to see you. Ark is setting up the shield."

Me: Hyugyanakk is your Drake name. The Divine know you as Usula.

Aphrodite: "Ark set up the shield and left the room. It is just me and you. Share with me what it is I need to know."

7:57pm Oh wow, this is really intense.

8:11pm This information is shocking to me. I see why you wanted the shield set up.

8:33pm: We are formulating a plan together.

8:39pm Ark walked in the room and you told him he was interrupting. So he left.

8:52pm We have a limited amount of time to start putting this plan into action. This is urgent. I am so glad we are doing your session.

9:08pm We finished discussing our plan. I am going to bring Ark back into the room.

9:19pm You are concerned that knowledge of the Old Ways is being corrupted by mankind. You want to be a scribe for me.

You want me to tell you the wisdom of the Old Ways so you can write it down for others to refer to. What happens in the spiritual and the physical.

Ark told me to include you in more of my journeys and adventures. It is very important to have you with me.

You have been incarnated a few times before. Ark is able to see past incarnations.

You were a scribe for Ptolemy and closely associated with Alexandria in Egypt. You and Ark are speaking in Drakian about Ptolemy.

9:30pm You suggested to Ark to do something. He is going to speak to me about it first.

9:31pm You keep looking at a little hourglass. It is in a satchel on your side. You keep pulling it out to look at it. It must be for some sort of time schedule.

9:33pm You want to take me somewhere with you in three Midgard days.

You want to take me to the Library of Thoth. You are going to keep pressing my physical incarnation to prepare and remind me.

9:40pm Ark was saying he enjoys the company of Drakon more than the Divine except for me and the All-Father.

9:43pm You said that Dustin's home is a very comfortable place for IG sessions. It doesn't make the true selves feel like they need to worry about outsiders. You enjoy it here with us. I am staying here at his home.

9:46pm When you would type out foreign language to me when you were giving me messages from your true self you were typing them out in Drakian. The Drakian alphabet is in symbols instead of letters.

Marta: Is Drakian the same as dragon speech?

Me: Yes, it is Dragon Speech.

Your true self said she is going to be influencing you a lot. Pretty much constantly. She wants you to be an ambassador for Asherah Aphrodite in Europe.

Marta: This is truly an honour, My Queen. Wow.

9:52pm You were saying there is a big thing with spiritual connections coming into play.

Marta: I don’t really understand what spiritual connections are...

Me: True Selves knowing each other.

9:53pm She said she was going to leave. I reminded her about the playlist. She is going to speak to me about that now.

You told me that you want the Dragon Affinity subs and the Elf series. You want to use the Primordial Dragon and Pegasus Tracks.

Marta: Oh I also wanted to make sure if I’m ready to get a Core Fusion session.

Me: Your physical is not yet ready. Possibly after we go to the Library of Thoth.

10:08pm You said "Yazeitah" which means "Good Partings" in Drakian.

We'll be together again in 3 days. I am really excited.

Marta: I’m super excited as well. To be able to help you and participate in your journey is a blessing. Thank you very much, it means a lot to me.

Me: Your true self suggested that Ark offer past incarnation readings. That it will help others connect with their true selves by understanding their past incarnations. The past makes a difference in the present.
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard