Core Fusion and Pleiadian invasion


Core Fusion on Hylia: Gender Birth Bump
This starts as a core fusion and ends as a Pleiadian invasion...

June 30th... PST time zone...
9:02am Me: "Vauntandar bring the true self of Hylia."

Hylia's IG session...

Vaundandar: "I will bring ilia here to Alfheim. She has been here several times before."

9:03am Me: "I am going to her physical body."

Hylia: *nods* i was going to comment that i was feeling energy XD but I'm so often feeling so much that I'm never certain what's what without context

Me: "Because of the gender birth bump I am making some changes to your bodies before I bring them to Alfheim."

Hylia: I can't express how happy that makes me *admittedly lit up reading that*

9:07am Me: "I am making your energetic, emotional, mental, and essense female before I take them."

Hylia: And wow, i can feel a lot ~ most especially i feel.. happy, and lighter. It's odd thinking that being in this body created a sort of.. weight.. that was holding me down, I've felt the last few days like i was in a fight against the male human part of this being over the right to change..

Me: "I could change your energetic codes to female, but it would be physically dangerous for you. I am not sure if you want me to proceed."

Hylia: I trust in what you believe is best, when it comes to it i want to change, to be myself. I have never been interested in being in this half way.

9:14am Me: "I take your energetic body, your emotional body, your mental body, your very essence, and all that you are. I also take your energetic codes."

Me: Your energetic codes are going with me. I will change them in Alfheim as I fuse them into ilia's core.

9:16am Hylia: I'm just.. sitting here smiling lol.. you have such an amazing energy to you, and this opportunity means so much.

9:19am "I have all of you. I am going to Alfheim."

9:21am "I have arrived in Alfheim. ilia is here. She is ready for the fusion."

Hylia: I'm glad she is ok, lol i suppose that i worry too much..

9:23am *Lovely Aphrodite begins Orthrabui Core Fusion on ilia*

Me: This fusion had to begin immediately. I felt the urgency from both Lovely and ilia.

Tulk: You’re going faster than usual.

Hylia: This feels really amazing @.@ i honestly have wanted pretty terribly to have this. To be whole. I'd worried about if ilia would. There was urgency?

Me: I feel the rush. Like we are racing against something... This is probably why Aphrodite picked you even though you weren't next in line for a fusion.

Tulk: Like you’re trying to get this done before something realizes and tries to stop it.

Hylia: Racing against something... you know I'd heard thoughts a few days ago.. I wasn't sure what, but essentially it was that "i would rather kill you than let you change" after that i started to get sick

Hylia: And then there are all the times I've been blocked off from ilia.

9:30am Tulk: Aphrodite is removing a bind from ilia.

Tulk: Now ilia is changing faster. Lovely is rushing more.

9:33am Me: I feel the intensity of the speed Aphrodite is working at. This is like it was when I was speed running.

Me: Lovely and ilia are going so fast they are floating off the ground.

Tulk: I can feel the vibration in the air.

9:35am Hylia: I'm wondering what they are racing against... that is worrisome, you know i feel oddly free, it's hard to describe but i feel like I've been carrying around chains i didn't know i had.. and now they are gone..

Me: "We are racing against the one who trapped you in the lake."

Hylia: Sitting here half-meditating just kind of basking in this.. ah... *frowns* i hadn't thought that he would still be targeting ilia or myself, it sounds as though I have an enemy if that is the case

Me: "Not your lover. The one behind it who really trapped you."

Hylia: *nods* i remember.. my lover was corrupted.. i have thought about who would do that more than once, but i don't know. I've wanted to be able to ask ilia but with the way i was blocked from her i haven't been able.

Tulk: Aphrodite is upgrading ilia.

9:41am Me: "If he realizes what we are doing he will stop the core fusion."

Tulk: He’ll try and fail. I’m protecting her in case while this Core fusion takes place.

Hylia: I'm incredibly grateful to you both.

Tulk: Lovely Aphrodite is making ilia more powerful than the one who really trapped her.

Me: "Once this core fusion is complete ilia will be able to defeat him."

Tulk: And take back all that was stolen from her.

9:45am Hylia: Amy i need to mention how much I love you and Aphrodite, you've always done so much for us..

9:48am Me: "He has realized what is happening. He is on his way to Alfheim. Be prepared."

Tulk: I could feel his anger before you said that.

Hylia: I felt that was coming. Part of me was surprised that it took so long for him to realize.

9:52am Me: I hear the commotion. He is in Alfheim. I hear him yelling at the guards.

Tulk: I just casted a strong shield. He won’t be able to get in.

Hylia: Thank you, I do not want anyone in Alfheim harmed attempting to protect us, they are precious to me. "The fragment returns to the whole, all I am is hers and we are one again" These words keep running through my mind.

Tulk: What did he have to gain from trapping ilia? He is weaker than before.

Me: "He is the reason she came through into a male incarnation. She had a female incarnation already prepared."

Hylia: *nods* i was told as much, I'd have been born far from here, rather than this body and in to the family was born in to.

10:08am Me: "The core fusion has been purified."

Me: I am feeling sick. We are getting attacked by him.

Tulk: I’ll protect you both.

Me to Tulk: I am already starting to feel better. I am so glad you are here.

Tulk: I’ll always be here for you.

10:11am Me: "I am making her energetic codes female and fusing them into ilia's core."

Hylia: I'm not angry over the way things turned out, perhaps i am not the intended incarnation yet.. i met you, i met arella and rokunn, i got to be a part of all of this and ilia is free now, the harm that was caused can be undone in time..

I'm glad you are not alone, I am sorry for the strain rushing this must be causing you.

10:15am Tulk: His attacks can’t affect me now. I’m beating him up.

Hylia: I am deeply appreciative of every bit of damage done. i feel like he has been haunting ilia for ages. Whoever this being is he hates her, I'm not certain why.

Hylia: He wanted me in this body, and this family, it has caused me harm emotionally as well as physically, he intended that i always be restrained so that I would never reach an incarnation where I would be in a position to free ilia. i believe this is the case.

Tulk: He is almost dead. Want me to do the final blow or does ilia want to?

Me: Do not kill him yet. I want to get in his core.

Tulk: Ok. He is knocked out.

Hylia: Has he taken from us? *there i go with the royal we/us speak* part of me suspects so

Me: I will find out everything from his core.

10:28am Hylia: And thank you again Tulkas for defending us, I am beyond grateful.

Tulk: No problem. It’s what friends do.

Hylia: I have the best friends ever..

10:30am Me: "The energetic codes are changed to female."

Me: It is time for the sealing... "This core fusion is absolute. What has been joined together is forever sealed. Through the power of Othrabui this fusion is made perfect. For the essence and core are sealed together pure and complete."

10:33am Hylia: I feel warmth inside, I've waited so long to be whole again.. *chuckles* but i didn't know that I wasn't entirely until last year

Me: Your true self knew while your incarnation did not yet remember.

10:37am Your core fusion is complete. Now it is time for me to wake this guy up and go into his core...

Hylia: *nods* we are one, whole and complete. our road has been difficult, our soul has been torn, yet now we are here again with you.

This realm shall shake with change as we stand by your side, and all will surely bow before the rising tide.

She likes referring to you as though you are the ancient sea lol.. *it's the easiest and most beautiful way to explain to the world who she is, she is change.*

10:39am *Aphrodite enters his core*

Me: His name is Vendraskin. He is a magician. He speaks a thousand languages and has a vast amount of wealth. He is obsessed with ilia.

Tulk: Ugh. Another one of those

Hylia: *he's a self-important trickster who believes he has a right to possess whatever he wishes* ^went through my mind

Me: Oh he is a Pleiadian Sorcerer.

Tulk: And it’s a Pleadian. Great. (sarcasm)

Hylia: ah, I don't feel surprised by that. Hmm it's interesting hearing this and having a response like i already knew, ahaha.. i sort of love it because I know the information is from ilia. he reaches for power /and people/ he does not have claim to.

Arella: Asteria got upset hearing he was a Pleiadian.

Hylia: *nods* i would imagine so, i know her feelings about them.

Me: It gets even deeper. Vendraskin works for the Pleiadian monarchy.

Arella: Ugggh nooo. Asteria used to hunt them in the past, she hates them.

Tulk: Of course. I wouldn’t expect anything else than this.

Hylia: *thinks* hmm. I wonder if ilia may have angered them. He could not harm her directly, he's a coward.. so after some time he corrupted her love to take her by surprise. Is the impression I'm getting.

Me: There is something personal between ilia and the Pleiadian Queen. The Queen Izbenza really has it out for ilia.

Asteria: “I wouldn’t be surprised.”

Tulk: What of the King?

Me: I do not see any signs that the Pleiadian King is aware of this situation. It seems that Vendraskin has been under orders from the Pleiadian Queen Izbenza.

Hylia: Pleiadians and Arcturians take and take without ever giving anything back, they are parasites that have no respect for balance and believe everything to be theirs.

11:00am *Aphrodite is furious and makes plans to personally invade Pleiades*

Arella: Lol I love her cx

Tulk: I’ll come with you.

Hylia: What did she do... *thinks* i feel like ilia did something to ruin things for her over an agenda she had against the nature realm, I could be wrong, it's a bit jumbled. *we will go with you* That much is certain. I feel so nice @.@ this is a really lovely feeling

Me: Secrets in his core... Vendraskin has been sleeping with Queen Izbenza. They are having an affair. *Lovely smiles*

Arella: Ooo scandalous

Hylia: *chuckles lightly* i see

Tulk: I’m sure the king would love to know this.

Me: I do not care for the Pleiadian King. He does not deserve to know. I am going to use this to blackmail access to the core of Queen Izbenza herself.

Tulk: Ok. That’s cool too. Was hoping to sow some discord among them but your plan is probably better.

Hylia: *nods* that's a good thought, she is absurdly vengeful however to the point of being childish, she doesn't let go of a vendetta.. I'm much too amused by information just being seemingly there..

11:13am Me: Thanks to Vendraskin I am discovering everything I need to know about the Queen. He knows Izbenza very well. *coughs* A little too well.

Hylia: Your poor beautiful scarred mind... I wonder if cosmic brain bleach exists..

11:16am Me: "I am going to the Pleiades now..."

Hylia: Be careful there *not that i honestly believe there is anything there that could hope to challenge you*

Tulk: I am with you.

Me: These guards are trying to stop us from entering the capital. I want you to cause an earthquake.

Tulk: I will. I’ll make it big. Starting now.

11:22am Me: I love this feeling... this earthquake is perfect.

Tulk: It’ll grow in ferocity.

Me: Let's go in the palace... We are to be the honored guests.

Me: Hmmm the guards and servants seem to be running from us...

Tulk: Aww I wanted a fight.

11:25am Me: The King is hiding behind that curtain. The red one...

Tulk: I’ll drag him out.

11:25am *Aphrodite is delighted*

Tulk: Here he is.

Me: "Mmmm the Pleiadian King... what a joy for me."

*Aphrodite grabs him and holds an orthac blade to his throat*

Me: "Where is your wife the Queen Izbenza? She and I have some business to engage in. I will not have the likes of you interfering."

Pleiadian King: "Aphrodite is here? In my palace? Guards!"

*Lovely laughs*: "How will they come to your aid when they cannot even stand on their feet?"

Pleiadian King: "I will protect Izbenza with my life!"

11:33am Me: "You fool!"

*Aphrodite takes her orthac blade and plunges it in his heart*

Tulk: He pulled out a cube with floating crystals around it. His life force is draining into it. He threw it. It tried to fly away but I caught it.

11:36am *Lovely Aphrodite looks into the eyes of the King and enters his core*

11:39am Me: "Hand me the cube... I know what to do with this."

Tulk: Ok. Here it is.

Me: "Do you see this King? This is a reverse funnel. Do you want me to demonstrate what it does?"

11:41am Pleiadian King: "No... Please no. Izbenza is hiding under the terrace."

Tulk: Pathetic coward...I’ll get her.

Me: "She has three beasts with her."

Tulk: I see them protecting her.... They are down. It was easy. The Queen is fleeing but I got her. Bringing her to you. I have her by her hair.

Me: "What a sight this is! How much fun we are having as the guests of honor!"

11:45am *Aphrodite helps herself to the food on the banquet table*

Tulk: Don’t eat all the food. I’m hungry too lol. I’m here. Got the Queen with me.

Me: "Queen Izbenza... is this your favorite wine? I know it had to practically be imported from across the galaxy..."

*Aphrodite dumps the bottle of wine on the floor*

Me: "There we go. Now it is fit for you to lick it off the floor like the pathetic creature you are."

Me: "You can either look me in the eyes or I can tell your King your secret."

Izbenza: "What secret? I hide nothing from him."

Tulk: Tell it. I can always make her look into your eyes anyway.

Me: "Better than telling... I shall show it as a vision to every Pleiadian at once... This will be quite the show."

Tulk: Hahaha. Show the most degrading ones.

*Izbenza gets a horrified look on her face*

Izbenza: "I will tell you what you want to know Aphrodite."

Me: "Oh you will show me... Look me in the eyes."

11:54am *The Pleiadian Queen looks Aphrodite in the eyes*

11:58am Me: "What you have planned is sick and disgusting. I should kill you where you stand."

Hylia: There honestly isn't a warrior among them, I should have expected as much.. so she had been planning something, I'm extremely curious now.

Izbenza: "It is not my fault. Keep looking..."

12:04pm Me: "The Pleiadian Queen has a knife in the left sleeve of her dress."

Tulk: I caught it. I’ll break her limbs for this.

Me: Shame is worse than pain in their culture.

12:07pm *Aphrodite rips out Izbenza's eyebrows*

Me: "Pleiadians love their eyebrows..."

*Izbenza is desperate with anger towards Lovely Aphrodite*

Me: They have devastating plans for Midgard. Apparently there is a group of extraterrestrials that planned to invade mankind. This is why the Pleiadians, Arcturians, Greys, and certain Reptilians have been working with humans.

12:14pm Me: "Earth belongs to Nature Folk and Elementals. Not to Pleiadian foreigners like you. If the Hungali were here they would have already wiped you out."

Tulk: I know. I saw their plans for Midgard. It’s disgusting. Pisses me off.

*Izbenza laughs*: "There are no more Hungali."

Me: "Oh I will bring them back. I am sure they will enjoy feasting upon your kind."

12:22pm Me: There are some really disturbing tidbits in her core... "Blending homo sapiens with marsupials? Seriously?!"

Tulk: What the eff? It’s like they see Midgard as their sick playground.

Me: "Oh... I found it. Tsk tsk tsk."

12:27pm Me: "Why is all the shit happening in Midgard linking back to the Flavians?"


Tulk: The ones who control the densest of realms, the wellspring of life, gains influence in everything. Fools who play games they don’t understand, thinking they have the answer. They will fall to ruin.

12:33pm Me: "Someone is hiccuping. Who else is here?"

Tulk: Children who believe they have the strength to crush a diamond will be cut. Whoever is here, come out.

Me: "Ahaha! He is drunk!"

12:38pm Me: "I have gotten everything I need from your core. You will leave ilia alone or I will show all the Pleiadians every encounter between you and Vendraskin. I will make sure it is fully interactive for them."

12:40pm Me: "I pass judgment on the Pleiadian King. His core shall go to the Abyss."

12:42pm Me: "This visit was very enjoyable for me. I enjoyed the food, the wine, and of course... the wonderful company. Maybe you will give me a reason to visit again soon..."

*Aphrodite and Tulkas leave the Pleiades*

Tulk: She had some imported dresses from other realms. I relieved her of them in case you wanted them.

Me: "You are so good to me. Thank you."

Lewis: Is Aphrodite ok? I felt the urge to go and help you so I asked Aevron if she would go with Xalanar to find you. She also senses that you're in some sort of danger.

Me: Wow, I just barely left the Pleiadians.

Lewis: They're on their way to you. Let me know when they reach you. Just making sure you are protected.

Me: Actually this is perfect. There is something you can help me with.

Lewis: It would be my honour.

Me: There are some Pleiadians coming to attack. They do not know you are here. So when they come for me I will distract them while you and Aevron knock them out from behind. There are only three of them.

12:54pm Lewis: Should be easy. Aevron is effing badass.

Orthrabui Core Fusions...
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/
 
Some post comments..

Vox: Aphrodite is so badass I love her. I could feel my True Self smiling when you were interrogating the queen. You're effing awesome.

Hylius: Wow. Shame on those bastards for trying to stop Hylia and taking over Midgard. The Pledians can rot for all I care, personally I feel they ALL should go to the Abyss

Flame: Now this is my kind of post! FUCK the Pleiadians! Ripping off her eyebrows was my favourite part! Daaamn!

Zayn: Aphrodite you were BADASS. *Taking notes on how to be Badass and Cool for my next battles.

Caleb: Amy you really are cruel and kind at the same time, the balance is epic. Also when hylia said something about somethin trying to keep her from being with her being whole with her ts that reminds me of many times I have heard this... I still even have a pest that won't take it's over for an answer... it's like every time it is hit or beat it won't give up... anyway awesome job guys and congrats hylia.

For every being made whole once more , they should enjoy their fused core, for with this method of being, yields much more worth seeing, I look forward to all becoming whole, so they can finally have their true whole soul.

Anastasija: I absolutely adore Aphrodite's badassery.

Del'Sean: Omg those son of the bitches will pay for what they done to illa the true self of hylia. I love the part where Amy/Aphrodite are badass and ripping the eyes of Pleiadians Queen. I am enjoying reading this post. You were kind to your friends and cruel to your enemies. That's why I love it a lot.

Luca:  About the part of the Pleiadians 'till the end of the story: when you talked about the "marsupial-mankind" I remembered an arcticle of a page I am following on Facebook, that talks about science. It showed how humans could evolve in the future. And you know what? the model of human they constructed, was some kind of MARSUPIAL-HUMAN HYBRID! edit: I found the arcticle and it is even worse: it said "this is how THE PERFECT HUMAN COULD BE"

Shuvo:  I looked at the Flavian reference and I still don't understand. Are they humans or are they extraterrrestrials? And are reptillians extraterrestrials or are they outcasts from House Dragon?

Naturome: Wow, never a dull moment! How interesting that you know Hylia, who the guilty party were of birthbumping you and knowing of the family you were meant to. What an incredible 'session'!

Anne: I keep thinking why some of these kinds seems obsessed with Nether lately.. I feel sick to my stomach just for reading this.

Vox: Hehe, my favorite part of this post was when Aphrodite just helped herself to the food. Literally me XD

JJ: These ETs think they are so high and mighty yet it only took seconds to have them crying. It's so disgusting to see them, ugh it feels like forever since I was into New Age. Good riddance!

Mounia: I love her savagery.

Hylia:  I'm really grateful for this session, and for the kind words from everyone. It means a great deal to me. I'm sorry for being rather quiet on the matter.. I've been sort of unconscious XD...

This was all amazing, and knowing that Ilia is essentially whole again and that the person who trapped her got what he deserved is a relief.

Katha: The eyebrow ripping XD

James F: Hylia! I’m so glad that you are being transformed into your rightful body. And Lovely, what ferocity and awesome vengeance you have wrought upon the Pleiadians! These twisted ETs deserve to reap the fruits of their labors, they take and bring chaos to balance, and mess with others. They have been handed their just desserts.
 

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard