Aeveron: Slavers Shall Feel my Wrath


We did this intuitive guidance session to find and rescue the primal fairy Aeveron. She has been attacked and harassed pretty much non-stop in both the spiritual and the physical. We knew that we had to do something about this.

This was her previous session...
Primordial Fairy Aeveron and Melkor...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/497921850649848/

August 31st 2018... PST timezone..

10:00am Me: From what I was able to figure out about this enemy they are not Varkar. They are Collectors. I have come up with a plan.

They want to trap me so I need to be careful going in. Just imagine what kind of price they would get for me if they captured and sold me.

Sentis: These Collectors are going to be difficult to deal with. They buy and sell immediately to the highest bidder.

Me: Why are they holding on to Aeveron?

Sentis: They want a bigger payout. The Varkar told them 'Come to us with something more and then we will start talking.'

Me: They are no doubt expecting me to come rescue her.

Sentis: We are going to have to fight them.

Me: I will bring my personal guard Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, Olorin, and Yusvago. Time for some upgrades guys.

11:00am *Asherah Aphrodite upgrades her personal guard*

Sentis: Prepare yourself for a fight. These are Chetian (Pronounced Cray-Tin). They are not like other Collectors. These are skilled warriors and mercenaries.

Why the Varkar have not picked them up yet is beyond me. The Chetian are known as true immortals. The Forever Ones. There aren't very many of them.

Me: Why are they so interested in Aeveron as a primal fairy?

Sentis: Money, power, weapons, everything.

Me: This is not going to be easy. We have to have to do this plan in phases.

Sentis: There seems to be about a dozen Chetian.

Me: Do you see the primal fairy?

Sentis: Not yet. You need to ask Rovitomial everything he knows about Geardin Nine. It is a world that is a slave trade center. Other things are traded there as well.

Sentis goes to Geardin Nine and starts the first phase of Aphrodite's plan.

There is a little gnome slave in a cage.

Slave: "Excuse me."

Then slaver being turned and said "Do not touch the customers!"

Then he hurt the gnome.

Sentis: "How much for this one?"

Slaver: "This one? I was planning to destroy this one at the end of the day. It has served me no good. Unable to sell."

Sentis: "I will take him."

Slaver: "Who are you?"

Sentis: "Who I am is no concern of yours. Someone with a lot of wealth and power. I can make you a rich man for garbage."

Slaver: "What are you planning on doing with this gnome?"

Sentis: "I am here looking for other slaves. Delicacies if you understand what I mean. Since you have already seem to have tenderized this one. That has saved me some time. I think this can persuade you."

Sentis gives him a glowing gem.

Sentis: "This will heal all your ailments. I can tell your stomachs have been bothering you as of late. You really got to watch the product that you throw away and consume. Some delicacies don't agree with multi-stomachs. Have you ever had fairy?"

Slaver: "Yes many of times."

Sentis: "I am looking for a good fairy."

Slaver: "There are many to choose from. I have some here."

Sentis: "I have had those kind before. I am looking for something more aphrodisiac for me. Something primal."

Slaver: "Hmm for a price I may be able to locate such delicacies."

Sentis: "I doubt it here on this world. In this pit. I would not offer some of these as appetizers to my guests. I am doing you all a favor. I doubt you would carry anything that you low grade market sellers offer that I would even consider to be primal."

Slaver: "You speak to us as if we do not know our product. I assure you that you are wrong."

Sentis: "You will have to convince my gem pouch as well."

Slaver: "I can convince you and I can convince your pouch. I could lighten it for you as well."

Sentis: "Give me these two fairies and all you have in stock. Find me the delicacies and the rest is yours."

Sentis gives the slaver four more gems.

Sentis: "You will really enjoy those. They have so many different qualities. If you want to be invisible or fly. Here..."

The slaver holds the gem and starts floating.

Slaver: "This is grand. You will have your delight."

Sentis: "Good. Where is a place I could store these until my Yaiysan servant comes to pick them up?"

Slaver: "There is a slave storehouse you can rent across the way. It is well guarded."

Sentis: "Yes I would want it to be well guarded. I will go there. Have these delivered there and when you find my delicacy contact my man there.

He will be overseeing the stock. He will know how to get a hold of me. Until then I will take in some of this Geardin Nine and see what other delicacies I can find.

Ahhh, my man is here... Voshugo. Take this product to the storehouse and be sure to tip every guard. Rent the whole storehouse."

Yusvago: "These little ones look grand and yummy. May I try one while you are gone?"

Sentis: "Save them for later. We shall have a grand feast. Plus my new friend here knows where we can get something primal."

Yusvago: "Right away Master."

Sentis: "Make sure to tip every one of the guards and the owner. Tell them we will rent the whole place."

Sentis gives Yusvago and bag of gems.

Yusvago: "Bring these foul little rodents. They better hope I don't get hungry and want to make a stew."

Fairy: "Please let us go!"

Yusvago: "Shut up!" Then he kicks the fairy cage. The is having these trolgers take the cages and load them up. Trolgers are have troll and half ogre. They are strong in body and weak in mind.

Sentis: "What kind of entertainment do they have around here?"

Slaver: "There is the grand gladiator pits. I know the owner the personally myself. He is Gian. I am Ixin. Anything that you need while you are here look me up and come. For a price I can get you anything."

Sentis: "We shall see."

Moidaybe says to Aphrodite: "We are ready. Sentis gave me this ring to give you my Queen."

Asherah Aphrodite places the ring on her finger. It turns her into an Arcturian highborn priestess.

The outfit she is wearing is a black and red dress with a certain symbol on it of a single bone.

It makes me look like I belong to a secret society of dark magic users and cannibals.

Asherah Aphrodite and her guard go to Geardin Nine... I am riding Fenrir. He looks savage and is acting the part.

Sentis: I see Gian. He is owner of the gladiator pits.

Gian: "Yes and who am I speaking to?"

Sentis: "You are speaking to Verus."

Gian: "And who may you be Verus?"

Sentis: "I am a man of a single name with a lot of wealth."

Gian: "I know lots of men by single names and lots of wealth. Look around you. You think I got here on penniless little tourists looking for something a little bit immoral?"

Sentis: "I am more than just a petty tourist. My society is well known as you can see."

Sentis shows him the symbol with the single bone. Gian's eyes widen.

Gian: "Oh yes, I know of this society. Please, I am at your service. Are you wishing to see our games?"

Sentis: "I am actually having some associates arriving here soon. I would like to rent the place."

Gian: "Well there are many parts to this place. It depends on which part you choose to entertain your associates in."

Sentis: "The whole thing. All of it. The arena and everything. My associates and I wish to have privacy for our banquet later."

Gian: "Will you also be wishing for personal guard?"

Sentis: "Yes I would. Have them surround the outside so that none may enter."

Gian: "It will be done."

Sentis: "Also make sure that everyone receives one of these as a tip to persuade them not to leave their post. And this is for you."

Sentis gives him a chest full of gems.

Gian: "I will prepare everything at once. When are your associates arriving?"

Sentis: "They should be here soon. I am going to have my man bring over some of the delicacies that we have already acquired. You know, as appetizers. His name is Voshugo."

Gian: "Yes they will be allowed in."

Sentis: "If you will excuse me, my guests will be arriving soon. And your dear brother has offered to find me and exquisite delicacy."

Gian: "Yes he can find anything here as long as the price is right. It seems to me that there is no price too high for you."

Sentis: "Wealth, what would you do with it if not enjoy it?"

Gian: "Yes and I enjoy it very much. I will make your guests comfortable."

Sentis: "Can I borrow some of your slaves? I must send them to the market for stuffing."

Gian: "Yes of course."

11:35am Sentis: "My guests have arrived. This is the Dark Lady Persha."

Gian bows to Aphrodite disguised as Dark Lady Persha.

Sentis: "Would you prepare the banquet hall? I must speak with my associates."

Gian: "Yes right away."

Sentis: "Ahzexian take the slaves to the market and pass out as many of these as you can. Buy more slaves."

Yusvago brings in four cages. One of them has the gnome. Two of the cages are fairies. The fourth cage is a pegasus that is half-starved.

Gnome: "Please do not eat me." Sentis opened the cage and brought the gnome out.

Sentis: "Get them out of the cages. Are you ready Rovitomial and ilia? Send the slaves through now."

The slaves went to Alfheim through the portal.

Sentis: "The next part of Aphrodite's plan is going to go into effect. Yusvago, let's go get our delicacy."

Me: "The rest of us will be here and ready."

Sentis: "We are going to go see the slaver Ixin."

11:40am Ixin: "There are some gentlemen who have what you want. I will take you to them now."

Sentis: "Hold this Voshugo." It is something long and wrapped up.

Sentis and Yusvago follow Ixin... There are 12 Chetian.

Sentis: "A little tip, enjoy..." He gives Ixin more gems. "Oh before you go could you have your guard send over some more slaves? I have my associates. We plan to celebrate and dine."

Ixin: "Oh yes, right away."

Chetian: "So you are the one looking for something primal."

Sentis: "That I am. Elemental nymph, primal dragon, primal fairy, whatever you got. As long as it is primal and it better be the real thing. I know that you Chetian are indestructible but my Yaiysan can beat on you for hours and not break a sweat."

They recognize this as a Yaiysan. They realize that Sentis means business. They see the single bone symbol.

Chetian: "We have this for the right price."

11:44am They bring out the primal fairy Aeveron.

Sentis: "How long have you had this? This is exquisite! However, I am one as you know who deals in the dark ways. I sense the Candelabra. What is wrong with this one? Why would they not buy it? There is something wrong if they didn't want it."

Chetian: "No there is nothing wrong with it at all. We are wondering as well why they wouldn't take this one."

Sentis: "What is so special about this one? I have had primal fairy before."

Chetian: "Because this one knows Queen Asherah."

Sentis: "Well that changes everything. Tell me little one you know the Mighty Queen Asherah?"

Aeveron: "Yes. She will come for me."

Sentis and the Chetian laugh...

Sentis: "The only thing that is going to come for you my little tasty delight is a nice banquet and you will be the main course."

Aeveron grabs at the cage and spits at Sentis. He wipes the spit from his face. It burned him a little bit.

Sentis: "Yes the wilder they are the sweeter the meat."

Chetian: "What do you have to offer?"

Sentis: "Gems of power I am sure would not be enough for you. But you are Chetian as I can see. Masters of weaponry. Also connoisseurs of fine weaponry.

I can tell by the Elven swords and some of the other hardware you have. I myself am also a collector. However I am not very skilled. That is why I have my man here."

Chetian: "So show us what you brought." *Sentis unwraps the cloth.*

Chetian: "Is that a true Ourhkina spear?"

Sentis: "Yes. A family heirloom passed down by my grandfather who acquired it."

Chetian: "Why would you want to trade such an heirloom?"

Sentis: "Because my grandfather is dead and I do not care for it. I would much rather enjoy dining upon this primal fairy. I am sure her bones will bring me more delight than this ever could."

Chetian: "Then it is agreed."

Sentis: "Very well. I shall return to you for future business."

Chetian: "We will be here. Especially if you have any more family heirlooms."

Sentis: "Pleasure doing business with you gentlemen."

Aeveron is weeping. Sentis takes her. She is terrified as she comes into the place where we are all dressed in robes. She sees Asherah Aphrodite as a highborn Arcturian.

Aeveron is praying: "Please hear me, please come for me Queen Asherah. Have you abandoned me?"

Me: "No child..." *Aphrodite turns into herself.* "I abandon no one."

11:53am Phase three of Asherah Aphrodite's plan...

Ahzexian and the others have returned with as many slaves as they could get.

Gian walks in: "The banquet hall is all set up..." Then he sees Aphrodite.

Gian: "Who are you?"

Me: "We are your end." Moidaybe cuts Gian's head off from behind.

Aeveron: "Queen Asherah! You came!"

Sentis: "Now. Get all these slaves through back to Alfheim." *He opens a portal.* "Time for the final phase."

Sentis gives something Aeveron a gem that looks like a switch.

Sentis: "Would you like to do the honors? Everybody brace themselves."

All the gems that were passed out were bombs. Ixin was looking at a big bag of them and they all exploded. Rovitomial made the bombs and Sentis disguised them.

11:55am Here come the rest of the Yaiysan...

Fenrir: "Is it kill time?"

Sentis: "Oh it is kill time buddy."

Me: "Bring as many slaves as you can through the portals. Free them all! Kill the masters!"

Sentis: "I think I will have my spear back now."

The Chetian were looking at the spear and it floated up and started hitting them. It tore through them and then came back to Sentis.

The Yaiysan are breaking chains and freeing slaves. A Yaiysan threw a Trolger super far. This is awesome.

Moidybe: "That is the last of them my Queen. All the slaves have made it safely back to Alfheim."

Asherah Aphrodite turns to the remaining slavers still there...

Me: "It shall be known from now on that slavery in the realms is at and end. All those who support and feed this abomination of an institution shall feel my wrath!"

Asheah Aphrodite leaves. The Yaiysan drop what they are doing and leave. Sentis is still there but going up outside the planet.

Sentis: "Are you ready Tulkas? Let's give this solar system a new sun."

Sentis pours Ancient Light into Tulkas. The Chetian are regaining themselves.

Chetian: "I will hunt them down and I will kill them!" Then they look up and see everything becoming bright green.

Tulkas sets the entire planet of Geardin Nine on fire with his green fire. The Chetian burn up in the fire. They will float around as cosmic dust for a while and then reform.

Sentis: "Now that is fine work my friend."

Tulkas: "I really like the color of that green sun."

12:02pm All the slavers and everyone left on it were burned up in the fire. We got all the slaves off.

They return to Alfhiem. Rovitomial is giving Aeveron a look over. ilia is there helping to heal the slaves. Yaiysan are breaking off all the cuffs, chains, and shackles.

Asherah Aphrodite comes out and sees tens of thousands of slaves. They see her and begin to cheer. Some of them are weeping. Others crawl up and touch her feet.

Me: "This is only the beginning for every slave world there is, for every being in bondage, and for those who put them there. This is the beginning of the end for them. For they will feel my wrath."

Aphrodite returns to Aeveron. They embrace and hug.

Aeveron: "Thank you for coming to get me. Tell Ark sorry about spitting in his eye."

Asherah Aphrodite comes up with some truly beautiful elaborate plans. Never underestimate the power of greed.

She had Rovitomial, Doumarae, and Sentis working all night to prepare for this.

Asherah asked them all last night including her personal guard: "How well do you act?"

Yusvago said: "I love it." Fenrir said: "As long as I don't have any lines."

She had tracked them down. She killed a being last night and took an orb from him. It woke me up in my physical and I could feel every movement.

Start of personal journal entry...

12:18am Me: "I found what I was looking for. This being shall die. I used my blade and sliced him. Then I cut open his chest and tore out his heart. I took something from him into my left hand.

I ripped out his mind and shred him apart. This guy doesn't deserve to live. I tore out his eyes. I sliced him up some more. The I burned him. I got what I needed. This was a success."

Sentis: I was wondering who you were killing. The being kinda looked like an Arcturian.

Me: "I ambushed him. Then I attacked him and killed him. I took this orb from him. Damn that felt so good. He was a powerful being."

*Asherah Aphrodite shows Sentis the orb in her hand*

This lead Asherah Aphrodite to Geardin Nine and all the other slave settlements. She took out a major dealer.

5:15am Me: "I got some things for my brother Poseidon to give to him. I am now watching someone else I intend to take out."

9:12am Me: "I have my plan for Aeveron. I know what should be done."

End of personal journal entry...

Me: "When did you get captured?"

Aeveron: "It was recently. I cannot totally remember."

Me: "What did you hear the Chetian speaking of?"

Aeveron: "Selling me to the Varkar then going after others that you know. They wanted to trade for Ancient Darkness. The Varkar did not accept."

Me: "Sentis check to see if she is compromised in any way."

Sentis: "She is not compromised."

Me: "I want Roitomial to use that helmet thing that finds hidden Darkness."

Rovitomial: "I have given her a through search. So far everything has turned out well."

Me: "Is she well enough for the Ourhkina ritual?"

Sentis: "Let her rest for a little bit."

Me: "We shall keep her with us until then."

Me: I am going to post your session. I am keeping Aeveron by my side until after the ritual.

Aeveron: Thank you! I am so glad she is safe with you now.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard