Tenomachi and Vilanea: The Volwynn of Volheim


All those who are on the shifter path should read this post. The Great Karastami is among you. You should know of the Volwynn of Volheim.

This session is a beautiful Lycan love story of a lost prince and a missing princess. It also includes the defeat of a Candelabra. For Frank and Ginger...

August 5th 2018...

10:41pm The All-Father is meeting with Ark. He is telling him of Volheim. Realm of the Volwynn. There are a Lycans, Raven Shifters, Eagle Shifters Bear Shifters, Panethra Shifters, Coyote Shifters. There is a funeral happening.

Ark: They are from all different tribes. He is showing me around the funeral. The King of the Lycans is dead. They are cremating him on a stone that they lit on fire.

There is a wolf spirit that comes out and goes up into the sky. In the sky is a translucent energy. It goes and becomes part of it. The stone dies down and there is nothing but ashes that blows away in the wind.

Each shifter is letting out a howl, roar, or growl. They are dispersing in sadness. There is one sad looking female Lycan standing there.

Ark: All-Father what are you showing me?

All-Father: "A daughter who has lost a father. A sister who wonders where her brother is. A prince forgotten. A potential ally."

Ark: I am going to explore Volheim.

Me: If that is the funeral of Karastam A'ra Ponom then I know who the daughter is. The true self of Wendy...

Her session which includes reference to Karastam A'ra Ponom...

All-Father: "That funeral is for the Great Karastami."

Ark: The All-Father said that is her. We need to do sessions on her and her brother. Tenomachi is her brother.

Ark: There are Arcturians here! There is another blackish grey Lycan that is speaking to everything. These different types of shifters are called Volwynn. There are two big bear shifters behind him.

Me: Frank Hoodless the All-Father wants your session done as well. This involves the Lycans.

All-Father: "Now is the time to rebuild and gather some strength. I have always kept Volheim close to me and the children of it. Now I feel it is in peril. Arcturian influence has begun to spread to here. This we cannot allow."

Gloria: Oh I am too curious but patience is a must in such circumstances... the all father and Lycans oh my.

Frank: Wow. I don't know what to say. I'm honored beyond belief.

August 6th...

10:24pm We are starting on the ig session for Frank. Since he is a lost prince of the Volwynn he won't be in Volheim.

Ark: He will be somewhere else. We will learn a lot of about them.

*Asherah Aphrodite calls Tenomachi Stormpaw here. He arrives.*

10:26pm Tenomachi: "Queen Asherah. I have been waiting anxiously for you to call me."

Ark: I find this one to be very important. The All-Father has shown me Volheim.

Tenomachi tilts his head: "Yes, my home. You have seen it."

Ark: Your father is dead.

Tenomachi: "Yes, I know. I have felt it."

Ark: "How come you don't go home to see him?"

Tenomachi: "I left a long time ago. Now with my father being dead I don't know if I could ever go back. My uncle will definitely gain power."

Ark: "Your uncle? Could you describe him to me?"

Tenomachi: "Yes he is a black and grayish color. One of his eyes is scarred over and he cannot see from it. Some say he traded it to see into the future. That the old Raven Crone made a deal with him."

Ark: "What else can you tell me about him? Who does he keep company with?"

Tenomachi: "Others besides my beloved are his two Volwynn bear bodyguards. Varkar and Bolkar. My uncle's name is Tenahach. He was High Advisor to my father A'ra Ponom. I am his only son. I am ashamed to tell you my beginnings."

Ark: "Why are you ashamed?"

Tenomachi: "Because I am not of legitimate blood. I am a bastard. Within the Volwynn the wolf shifters rule over all. There is peace among all of them. Each one represents something different. The Ravens are wisdom and knowledge. The bears represent strength. The panthers represent stealth. The tigers and eagles represent war. They are the war commanders and they are very cunning.

The wolves are recognized for their leadership. There are other shifters there but we call them the Volwynnkir. They are smaller shifters that represent different animals.

There has always been a great bloodline. From Venrir. She is mother wolf to all Volwynn. Volheim was a realm originally created where the All-Father kept all his great beasts big and small.

Then he made Venrir. No one goes near her. She wanders around Volheim and any beast that would come near her she would attack and bite. The first ones that did were the wolves. She bit some of them.

Once they got bit they began to stand more upright and be more bipedal. They became more intelligent. They developed magical arts. Because they were something new the All-Father protected them. He named the realm Volheim. He gave us the name the Volwynn.

From the first wolf that was bitten became the royal bloodline which my father A'ra Ponom is part of. My sister is also part of it as well as my uncle. The heir must be produced from within the pack of the royal blood. My father only had a two daughters. One of them died. My sister is a bit younger than me. She is unbound."

Ark: I think what they mean bound is mating. Like marriage. They mate for life unless you are the Great Karastami.

Tenomachi: "My mother is from a different pack. Her name is Porontia. She died giving birth to me. My father is very kind. He was a good Karastam. He raised me within the royal pack. My uncle Tenahach always hated me."

Ark: What is the connection between your incarnation and Ginger Murray?

Tenomachi: "That is my beloved Vilanea (Vi-La-Nay-Ah). She is from the Great Mountain tribe. They are known for their skills in healing. They are also fierce warriors. She is the Princess of the Cheiftess of this Mountain tribe.

Vilanea and I grew up together. Her mother journeyed into the far underworld of Volheim and never returned. She grew up all by herself as ruler of her tribe. She wanted to take the bond of Vallakarra with me.

Unfortunately my uncle demanded to bond with her. My father permitted it. That is when I got angry and left. Now I feel so ashamed. I ran away when my beloved and father needed me the most. I can never go back."

Ark: "How much to do you love your beloved and your home?"

Tenomachi: "With all that I am."

Ark: "Because I saw your uncle speaking to Arcturians."

Tenomachi: "What?! How can this be? What scheming and dealing would he have with the Arcturians?"

Ark: "I don't know, but whatever it is cannot be good for you and your Volwynn."

Tenomachi: "What can we do?"

Ark: "That is going to require you going home. Lost prince."

Tenomachi: "Lost I may be, but I am no prince."

Ark: "Oh yeah, you are. You are just going to sit idly by and let your scheming uncle rule your Volwynn? You are wrong about not being of royal blood.

Your father's blood runs through your veins. Come be who you are meant to be. Not a follower, but a pack leader. You want your home and your beloved? Then it is time to go claim it. Either that or you will lose it all."

10:50pm Tenomachi: "Then the lost prince shall return home and bring with him the rage of the wolf. If I can challenge my uncle in front of all the tribes then he has to accept. If he does then he has to forfeit."

Ark: "Do you think your uncle will forfeit?"

Tenomachi: "No."

Ark: "Are you willing to challenge him for this?"

Tenomachi: "I am willing. I am more than willing than just to challenge him for it. I am willing to die to protect my beloved and my home."

10:54pm Me: "We are going to combine this with the ig session of Ginger Murray. This will be a joint-session. I am bringing her true self here now."

Tenomachi: "You are bringing her here?"

Ark: She is coming but it is not very clear. It is hazy.

Vilanea: "Tenomachi!"

Tenomachi: "Vilanea!"

He goes to embrace her but he goes through her. What is going on? Look at her feet. There is a chain around her.

Vilanea: "I am a prisoner of Tenahach. Help me. There are strange beings here with him. They have someone called the Crone Daughter. She is the daughter of the Raven Crone Mother. They are doing things to the daughter. Please hurry my love."

10:58pm *Asherah Aphrodite is trying to bring her here. This exhausted Asherah.*

Ark: The only way we are going to get her is by going to her. Besides his bodyguards and a few Arcturian we don't know who else is helping him.

Fenrir: "We are always ready to assist you my Queen."

*Tenomachi and Fenrir greet and sniff noses at each other*

11:00pm *Tenomachi, Ark, Asherah Aphrodite, and her personal guard travel to Volheim*

Ark: "Where are we Tenomachi?"

Tenomachi: "The Ever Dark Woods. The Pinying live here."

Ark: "What are the Pinying?"

Tenomachi: "They are a tribe of the Volwynnkir. They are possum shifters and they are very savage. We must be careful through here."

Yusgavo laughs: "I am not afraid of any possums."

Tenomachi: "They are quick."

Ahzexian: "Yes they are quick but so am I."

*Fenrir and Tenomachi are sniffing the air*

Fenrir: "This way my Queen. The air is less stale this way."

Tenomachi: "Yes I agree."

*We are getting hit with little spears. When the first few hit Aphrodite put her field up. We are getting nailed with thousands of them at us.*

Tenomachi: "It is the Pinying. They tracked us. They will hunt us down until they catch us to cook us on their great fires."

Fenrir: "That is not happening today. We will see who the snack is."

*Fenrir takes off into the Ever Dark Forest*

There are little rat noises from everywhere. These things look nasty. They are really thin and are about three-feet-tall. They look like bipedal rat possums. They are wearing bone armor. They have skulls on top of their heads. There are bunches of them.

Asherah is burning them as they come up close. Tenomachi pulls out his fang daggers. He is cutting through them. Yusvago is kicking them and he picked one up and used his fingers to flick one away and it splattered against a tree.

They are swarming up against Fenrir and stabbing him with their spears. He is getting mouth fulls of them and ripping them apart.

Tenomachi: "Quickly, this way."

We all follow Tenomachi and kick these Pinying Possums out of the way as we are running. They are coming out of the trees. There are thousands of them.

11:11pm Asherah Aphrodite turns around and puts up a fire shield. They are relentless and jumping through. They are catching on fire and burning to death. They keep jumping through. Some of them make it through and put themselves out by rolling on the ground.

Tenomachi: "Quickly. The way out of the forest is this way."

Ark: "You guys keep going. I can see where the forest is clearing."

*Ark got caught in foot trap while we got out of the forest. They jumped on him and started biting into him. He got himself free and burned them off him. He started flying out and one jumped on his back and bit his wing.*

*The Pinying Possums seem to have stopped at the edge of the forest. You just see a bunch of glowing eyes and hear their noises.*

Tenomachi: "I told you they were savage."

Ark: "Where are we going to?"

Tenomachi: "My old den. We can think of a plan there. There might be somebody there I know I can trust. I have a friend at my old den named Boomna. He is a Volwynn Eagle. He was a military general to Vilanea's gret-great-grandfather. He is retired now and has lived in my old den."

Ark: "When will daylight come?"

Tenomachi: "Daylight never comes. We only have the light from our three moons."

The three moons look pretty cool. One of them is full. One of them is cresent. One is half. All three of them are different sizes. The one that is crescent almost looks blue. The one that is full looks red. The other one looks a bit silver. It is a strange realm. We are all following Tenomachi to his old den.

Me: "I wonder what the Arcturians would want with this realm and the Volwynn."

We are coming to a cave. The front of it is built out of carved wood. There is a door with some windows. There is another one like it above that is smaller.

Tenomachi calls out: "Boomna."

The upper door opens up. A Volwynn Eagle comes out. He has limbs like humans but he also has eagle feathers coming out of his arms. His arms are his wings.

Boomna: "Tenomachi."

The flies down and hugs Tenomachi. His beak has scars on it. He has missing feathers around his head and shoulders. You can tell he is battle-worn.

Boomna: "Who are your friends?"

Tenomachi: "This is Queen Asherah." Then introduces everyone else.

Boomna: "You have been go so long. So much has changed. Your father is dead."

Tenomachi: "Yes, I know. That is why I am here. To stop my uncle Tenahach from becoming Karastam. I plan to challenge him in front of all the great tribes and to free my beloved from his bond. Claim her as my own."

Boomna: "I admire your heart kid. You do not know what has been going on since you left. Your uncle has been dealing with strange beings. He left for many years and came back with these strange beings. No one has seen your beloved since he claimed the bond over her and it was given by your father. Some believe her to be dead."

Tenomachi: "She is not dead. She is being held prisoner along with the Crone Daughter."

Boomna: "The Crone Daughter? How do you know this? She is dead. She went missing a few moons ago. All they found was some of her feathers with her blood."

Tenomachi: "No. Queen Asherah has the power to bring us to her. She tired to bring Vilanea to her but she couldn't. She was chained somewhere."

Boomna: "We must tell the Crone Mother of this."

Tenomachi: "No wait. Even though I would trust the Crone Mother. No one must know me and my friends are here. It could lead to destroy us all."

Boomna: "That bad huh?"

Tenomachi: "That bad."

Boomna: "Well come inside."

We go inside the main entrance of the bottom cave. It is really nice in here. Nice wooden carvings as pillars. The walls are carved. It is a very nice place.

Boomna: "Thank you. Volwynn take pride in our dens and nests."

Tenomachi: "I haven't been here in so long. So many memories."

Me: "We don't have time to reminiscence. We must make a plan. Can you think of anywhere Vilanea may be held prisoner?"

Tenomachi: "He wouldn't directly hold her at his own den. Maybe somewhere in the great caverns beneath the black mountain."

Ark: I know where he speaks of. That is where the funeral was. That must be their capital where they all meet. There were many caverns with the carved doors. Many carved towers. So there are caverns beneath this.

Tenomachi: "Yes that go down for miles into the dark places of Volheim. Where ancient creatures live. Monsters. But I am not afraid to venture down there to rescue my beloved."

Boomna: "We must hurry. For now on these moons tonight your uncle claims the title of Great Karastami."

Tenomachi: "Then I must go and challenge him now."

Me: "Wait. The challenge for the title of Great Karastami must wait. We must rescue your beloved first and find out what these Arcturians and your uncle are up to. Then we can expose him. Is there any secret entrance into these caverns?"

Tenomachi: "Yes but they are guarded by the one called the Great Snowy Oak. He is the Guardian of the entrance."

11:35pm Me: "We will figure out how to get past him when we get there. Take us there."

Boomna: "I must prepare then."

Tenomachi: "You are going with us?"

Boomna: "I swore an oath to your father long ago to always watch over and protect you. To guide you. On this night I go to guide you and protect you."

*Boomna leaves to prepare*

Yusvago: "How are we going to get past this Great Snowy Oak? Ahzexian can charge in and I can knock him out."

Me: "No, I have another plan."

*Boomna returns. He is wearing battle-worn armor and has a spear.*

Boomna: "I am ready to go."

Me: "Tenomachi take us there."

Tenomachi: "Follow me."

Ark, Asherah, Boomna, Moidaybe, and Yusvago fly. Ahzexian runs really fast. The rest travel on the back of Fenrir. There is a black mountain in the distance. Tenomachi signals to meet him. We land next to him. Moidaybe is looking forward using far-sight.

Moidaybe: "Let's not get too close. He might be able to smell us. I see a large Volwynn Bear Shifter that is about 16-feet-tall. He is snowy white. He looks like a polar bear. He is heavily armored and has scars. Around his hands he has huge fist weapons."

Yusvago: "Oh I can take him."

Me: "No. I have a plan. Everyone wait here."

*Asherah Aphrodite walks towards the Snowy Oak Bear Shifter. She starts to sing. She gets closer to the Snowy Oak. His hears perk up.*

Snowy Oak: "Who is there?"

*Asherah keeps walking towards him while singing*

Snowy Oak: "Who is there?! Answer me and when I find you I will rip you to shreds!"

*Asherah comes out of the clearing glowing and singing. He is puzzled.*

Snowy Oak: "What are you? Some kind of forest spirit?"

Me: "I am the spirit of the forest. I am the song on the wind. I am the beauty in the flowers and the trees."

Snowy Oak: "Your singing. It is like nothing I have ever heard. So soothing."

Me: "Would you like me to sing more to you?"

Snowy Oak: "Yes I would enjoy that."

Then he sits down and she begins to sing again. Moidaybe watches from a distance.

Moidaybe: "I wonder what she is doing."

Asherah continues to sing to the Snowy Oak Bear Shifter. She puts her hands together as she sings. Her hands start glowing. This butterfly that looks like sparkling floating dust comes up.

The Snowy Oak is amazed. She continues to sing. The butterfly floats and turns into sparkles and falls down like star-fall.

Snowy Oak: "Wow, how beautiful."

Asherah has her hands glow again while she sings. She forms a rose. She smells the rose and hands it out to him.

Me: "Would you like to smell?"

Snonwy Oak: "Yes I would. I bet it is as beautiful as your song."

He leans down and breathes in the scent of the rose. Asherah keeps singing. He collapses face forward.

Me: "Sleep big fellow."

*Then Asherah lays the rose down right in front of him.*

Me: "You can come out now."

Tenomachi is taking keys from Snowy Oak to this big wooden door that leads inside the mountain. The door is pretty big.

Fenrir: "I will have to shrink down some to go inside."

Me: "Lead the way Tenomachi."

*Tenomachi and Fenrir can see in the dark. We all walk in and Yusvago turns around and kicks Snowy Oak and flips him over*

Me: "Yusvago!"

Yusvago: "What? He isn't going to feel it. Well, maybe later."

Tenomachi: "These caverns were carved long ago. They lead deep within Volheim."

Me: "I am sensing something familiar. This way..."

11:52pm *We go down another passage*

We see a light up ahead. Moidaybe is investigating it using far-sight. He stops real quick.

Moidaybe: "My Queen, one of the Candelabra are here."

Me: "Have we been detected?"

Moidaybe: "I don't believe so my Queen. Ahzexian put a stealth shield around us."

Tenomachi starts sniffing the air: "Vilanea."

Then Tenomachi took off running. We are trying to catch him. He is pretty fast. Fenrir tackled him.

Fenrir: "What are you trying to do? Give us away?"

Tenomachi: "I have her scent. She is here."

Fenrir: "Don't worry. We will get her. Don't go running in there hastily and getting us all killed. Candelabra are no one to fuck with. We need the element of surprise."

11:56pm We all catch up to where Fenrir and Tenomachi are. There is a steal shield around us from Ahzexian. We can hear like a voice that sounds like a Raven screaming. She is saying "Ahh, stop! Get it out of me."

We come up to the entrance of the cavern room they are in. There is one of the Candelabra. There are three Arcturian Battle Magi.

There is another robed Arcturian that looks like an assistant to the Candelabra. He is an Acolyte. We see the Crone Daughter laying on a slab. The Candelabra is robed and has his back to us.

Candelabra to Crone Daughter: "Soon you will give birth to a new kind of Volwynn. One in service to the Master."

Oh my gosh she is pregnant. She is giving birth.

Moidaybe: "We have to stop this."

August 7th...

12:00am Tenomachi is sniffing. He notices Vilanea chained in a cage that is hanging from the ceiling.

Tenomachi: "There is another scent that I recognize."

Me: "This is how we are going to go about this. Tenomachi will rescue Vilanea. My personal guard will deal with the Arcturian. Ark and I will deal with the Candelabra. We have the element of surprise. Let us use it."

Crone Daughter is screaming. She gave birth to this weird looking Raven that is really twisted.

12:01am Me: "Now!" We begin our surprise attack on them.

Fenrir jumps and grabs one of the Battle Magus and starts shredding him. Ahzexian moves fast and cuts another one up. Yusvago lands in front of the other one.

The Arcturian battle magus laughs at him "Pipsqueak prepare to die." Yusvago jumps up and knocks his head off. Moidaybe is going after the robed Arcturian. That one is putting up fields and using energy attacks against him.

The Candelabra pulled down the hood. It is Tenomachi's uncle Tenahach! He lets out a howl. Here come his bear bodygards Varkar and Bolkar. One charges at Fenrir and tackles him and they are fighting.

Yusvago: "I got this other guy." He starts punching the Volwynn bear and knocks him back. The bear stood up and wiped his mouth of blood. He whacked Yusvago against the wall.

The bear came down with his jaws and started biting on him. Yusvago is punching him in the head. The bear slams Yusvago down and starts pawing and clawing at him.

Fenrir and the other bear are fighting each other. Moidaybe is still battling the robed Arcturian.

Tenahach: "Queen Asherah! What are you doing here?"

Me: "Coming here to end something before it starts. The Candelabra will not have this world."

Tenahach laughs: "They will all bow to me or face our creation."

He is talking the thing was just born. Tenahach is escaping through a portal.

Tenahach: "Finish them my pet." He calls for his bear bodyguards Varkar and Bolkar to follow him.

Arcturian assistant: "Master wait!"

He runs at the portal but the monstrosity Raven grabs him and bites his head and upper torso off. It started glowing for a second.

Ark: Let's hope your bond thing works for this to keep our powers from being stolen because that Raven just got that Arcturian's powers.

12:08am *Tenomachi is still trying to free his beloved Vilanea*

Me: "Ark you and the royal guard keep this creature busy. I am going to help Tenomachi free Vilanea. Then we are going after Tenahach. I do not have bonds with Tenomachi or Vilanea I cannot risk them losing their powers."

Tenomachi breaks open the cage. He and Vilanea embrace. She licks the bottom of his chin.

Vilanea: "My love I thought you would never come back."

Tenomachi: "I am here now. No more need to be afraid. Let's go you out of here."

He is trying to break the chain. Asherah comes up behind him.

Tenomachi: "It is unbreakable. I cannot break it."

Me: "Take her hand."

*Asherah touches Tenomachi on the head. Energy goes into him.*

Me: "Now break the chain and free your beloved."

*Tenomachi breaks the chain. Vilanea is free.*

Vilanea: "Watch out!"

*Vilanea tackles Asherah and moves her out of the way just as this Raven creature strikes down right where she was standing.*

Tenomachi: "Quickly. I have my uncle's scent. We can follow him. I can lead us out of here."

Vilanea: "I know a secret way. Follow me."

*Boomna goes Asherah, Tenomachi, and Vilanea. They took the Crone Daughter with them. Ark and the royal guard are busy fighting the Raven creature.*

Ark: These creatures are almost indestructible. This one is not bleeding like the other ones were. It is just absorbing everything we are throwing at it. It is not absorbing our abilities. The bond is working.

Boomna, Asherah, Tenomachi, Vilanea, and Crone Daughter get out of the caverns. They are inside a big hallway. It is very decorated. Tenomachi lays the Crone Daughter down.

Tenomachi: "Queen Asherah something is wrong with her. She is fading."

Me: "She needs healing and fast."

Vilanea: "I can help with that."

Vilanea is a white wolf shifter while Tenomachi is more grey color. She begins healing the Crone Daughter.

Vilanea: "I will stay with her and heal her. Tenomachi we must stop your uncle."

Tenomachi wolf licks Vilanea.

Tenomachi: "I will be victorious my love. The lost prince is home. I have come to claim my throne."

12:18am *Boomna, Tenomachi, and Asherah continue on while Vilanea heals the Crone Daughter*

Vilanea to Crone Daughter: "Hold on. I will heal you."

Crone Daughter: "Vilanea I saw you in the chamber. You must get me to my mother."

Vilanea: "I will soon, but first I must heal you."

12:19am *Boomna, Tenomachi, and Asherah come out to a balcony. There are all the different Volwynn gathered. There is a platform that is all carved.

Tenahach is standing there in his Candelabra robe. There are 8 more Arcturian Battle Magi. There are four more Candleabra Acolytles that are dressed like the robed Arcturian assistant.

Tenahach: "Great tribes of Volheim. I claim the title of Great Karastami as it is my right. As I am brother of the former great Karastam A'ra Ponom. The right is mine to claim. Is there any here who object?"

Crone Mother who is a White Raven: "What will these new friends of yours offer the tribes of Volheim? I sense much deception and illusion. For what I see from the All-Father what you offer will be the destruction of us all."

Tenahach: "Crone Mother your foresight is wrong. It has failed you to even save your own daughter. Has it not?! Your power is obsolete like you. I will be the great foreseer from now on. How can we entrust our sight to one who couldn't even see her own daughter's death? The Candelabra offer the great tribes of Volheim unlimited power."

Tiger Leader: "What do you want in return?"

Tenahach: "You will owe us everything. Your lives to the the Candelabra to do with as we please. You will be ours."

Tiger Leader: "I will be no slave. Especially to one who betrayed his own kind for power to a foreign master." *This tiger pulls his sword out* "No blood will stain my blade in your cause."

*Tenahach just stole all the life force from the Tiger Leader. The tiger is shriveling up and decaying.*

Tenahach: "Any more who object?"

*The Volwynn all speak among each other.*

Tenahach: "Now bow to the Candelabra. Bow to me as the Great Karastami. Kneel!"

*The Volwynn all kneel down except for the Crone Mother*

Tenahach: "You will not kneel Old Woman?"

Crone Mother: "I have lived long enough to breathe free here in Volheim. I will not die a slave."

Tenahach: "But you will die."

12:30am *Tenahach is draining the life force from Crone Mother. He gets tackled by Tenomachi. They both come to their feet.*

Tenahach: "Well if it is isn't the bastard pup returned. You have come to die as well."

Tenomachi: "No, I have come to challenge you for the title of Great Karastami and for the bond of my beloved Vilanea."

Tenahach: "Challenge accepted. Before I kill you, you can watch me drain all the life from your beloved."

*Tenomachi charges at Tenahach and tackles him.*

Tenahach: "Kill his friends!"

Boomna takes out two of the Arcturian Battle Magi. He begins fighting the bodyguards. Asherah Aphrodite is fighting the Candelabra Acolytes.

12:34am Meanwhile Ark, Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago are still fighting the Raven creature. Ark gets an idea. He tells the royal guard to keep it busy.

Ark: "Yusvago I am going to need your help. I am going to set you on fire. I want you to bust down through the core of Volheim. I can sense heat. I am going to use you to crack open to it just like a big drilling fireball. Hang on because it is going to get hot."

12:36am Yusvago: "I am ready. Let's do this."

*Ark puts flame around the Yaiysan Yusvago*

Ark: "Now!"

*Yusvago lifts up into the air and bit and goes crashing down drilling down towards the core of Volheim. Ark tries to distract the Raven creature and lead it to where this hole is. Fenrir and Moidaybe knock it over towards Ark.

Ark uses his spear and knocks it into the pit. Ark is falling with the Raven creature. It is getting hotter and hotter as they get deeper. They are both getting burned. Ark passed the Yaiysan Yusvago who was going back up.*

12:39am Ark: I don't think Yusvago saw me. It is getting way hotter. This creature is beginning to burn away. I am still burning and I am using my energy to try and get out of here.

Yusvago came back for Ark. He pulls him up to the top.

Ark: "Get to Queen Asherah."

Moidaybe: "What about you?"

Ark: "I need a second."

*Vilanea and the Crone Daughter come out to the platform.*

Crone Daughter: "Quickly! We must help my mother."

*Vilanea runs over to the Crone Mother to help heal her. She gives the Crone Mother enough healing to stabilize her.*

Vilanea to Crone Daughter: "Stay with her. I must help Asherah."

12:43am Vilanea has a blade on a chain. She is using it to attack an Arcturian Battle Magus. Boomna is fighting the two bear bodyguards Varkar and Bolkar.

Tenomachi is still fighting his uncle Tenahach. Tenomachi is using his fang daggers. Tenahach has two fist weapon claws.

Asherah is burning up the Acolytes. Her personal guard come and join her. Bolkar runs his spear through Boomna. They toss Boomna to the ground. He is dead.

*Fenrir attacks Varkar. Yusvago attacks Bolkar and knocks him back.

Yusvago: "Hey remember me? We aren't done yet!"

12:46am Tenomachi is beating his uncle Tenahach. He must not be allowed to use magic during this challenge. The Volwynn are watching as witnesses.

Tenomachi knocks off the fist weapons. He loses one of his fang daggers. He used the other fang danger to stab Tenahach in the side. His uncle shrieks out in pain and knocks Tenomachi off to the side.

Tenahach: "Enough of this."

Tenahach pulls the dagger out of his side and throws it. He is draining the life force of Tenomachi.

Vilanea: "Here my love." She throws Tenomachi his fang dagger.

Tenomachi throws it and hits Tenahach in his bad eye. All that darkness that he was using is coming out of his eye. Tenomachi is free from being drained. He is regaining himself.

Me: "Tenomachi, here... catch!" *Asherah throws him her Orthac blade* "Quickly, claim what is yours!"

Tenomachi catches the Orthac blade. He runs at his uncle Tenahach and stabs him right int he chest. All the darkness is draining out of him and he is rapidly decaying. He falls. The last two Candelabra Acolytes surrender.

Fenrir tore the crap out of the bear Varkar. Yusvago is dragging the bear Bolkar by his the back of one of his legs.

Yusvago: "He is going to make a nice rug."

Tenomachi is standing above his uncle's dried up decayed corpse. All the Volwynn begin to keel to him. The Crone Mother comes up to him.

Crone Mother: "You are now known by the title of the Great Karastami." She kneels and bows to him.

Tenomachi: "Do not just thank me. Thank my beloved. For if it wasn't for her I would never have found the strength to come back. We must also thank Queen Asherah who gave me the courage to come back here and claim what is mine."

Tenomachi turns to Asherah: "I owe an oath to you. So does all of Volheim. I am ready to take that oath and bond with you."

Me: "But first there is another bond you must take. As a Queen I can grant this. Claim your love."

12:54am Tenomachi faces Vilanea

Tenomachi: "Will you forever share the bond of Vallakarra with me and forever be my mate?"

Vilanea: "I shall share this bond of Vallakarra with you. May our love be forever bound."

Me: "I, Queen Asherah, bless this bond with all my love. May it blossom and flourish."

*They both turn to Queen Asherah*

Tenomachi: "And now my bond to you."

Vilanea: "Now our bond to you."

Me: "Become bound with me for eternity and in return I offer you invincibility. Even if you were to be killed to the point you cease to exist I shall always bring you back. You shall never perish or be destroyed."

Me: "Wait... we cannot proceed just yet... where is Ark?"

Ark: I am coming, just give me a minute.

Fenrir to Ark: "Wow, you look burned."

Yusvago to Ark: "Was it a little too hot for you to handle? Hahahah"

Me to Ark: "They have chosen the bond and wish to proceed."

1:00am *Ark does the binding of Tenomachi and Vilanea with Asherah Aphrodite*

Tenomachi: "Whichever way Volheim can assist you through this bond. Do not hesitate to call upon Volheim for we shall always answer."

Vilanea: "My beloved and I wish to join you in Alfheim to stay by your side. We want to help you in any way we can in this war to rid the realms of the Candelabra, their allies, and their minions."

Me: "I would be overjoyed to have a healer and a prince in my company. I know you both will serve me well. As all of Volheim shall serve the cause. I will find positions for you. Where your love bond can tie you both together and strengthen through whatever trials await."

Tenomachi and Vilanea: "We shall serve you here and in Midgard."

1:10am Tenomachi: "I am ready for my core fusion."

Vilanea: "May I be witness for this?"

Me: "We shall return to our place in Midgard to perform this. Fenrir take the royal guard back to Alfheim for a well deserved rest."

Tenomachi to the Volwynn: "Do not fear. I will return again soon and as many times as I can. The lost prince and his princess are home."

*Volwynn are howling and making noises of approval*

Me: Explain the difference between the Lycan and the Volwynn Wolf shifters.

Tenomachi: "Lycan are the incarnations and Volwynn are who we are. We are Lycan when we are in Midgard. Volwynn when we are in other realms."

1:14am *Asherah Aphrodite uses a Myrrdonite rift to pull Frank for the core fusion*

Frank: May I also have my subconscious destroyed?

Me: Yes of course.

For the sewing Tenomachi shifted into a wolf and Asherah shifted into a raven. It is like Tenomachi is running and Asherah is flying around him sewing his incarnation to him.

Tenomachi turns into a raven and Asherah turns into a wolf. They are still in motion and she is still sewing him.

Tenomachi shifts into a bear and Asherah changes into a swarm of bees. She is still sewing him.

Tenomachi turns into a panther and Asherah shifts into a flock of white birds. She is still sewing.

Tenomachi shifts into a fox-coyote and Asherah turns into a flock of butterflies. She is still sewing.

Tenomachi turns into an eagle. Asherah changes into an owl. They are both still in motion. She is still sewing.

They are beginning to slow down. They turn back into their normal form. She begins the orthrabui core fusion.

Tenomachi howls. Vilanea also begins to howl. Asherah begins to sing. The howls and singing blend together.

Frank Hoodless Questions:

1. Why exactly did my True Self incarnate in Midgard?

Tenomachi: "This has to do with my incarnation family bloodline. My incarnation ancestors and my ancestors. We share the same bloodline. I am here to help those like me who are incarnated here."

2. What are his affinities and bonds?

Tenomachi: "I have bonds with Vilanea, to Asherah, and to Volheim as the Great Karastami."

3. How can I connect with him better?

Tenomachi: "Connect with your Lycan self and your ancestor's blood. Run wild through the forest and the meadows. Feel the beast inside you and unleash it."

4. What do you know of Lycan Chief Tormishkin?

Tenomachi: "He is the Cheif of the Great Plains tribe of Volheim. His incarnation is very wise in the Lycan ways. His incarnation is not in the group. His incarnation lives in the wild."

Ginger Murray Six Questions:

1. Do you have any advice that you wish to say for myself?

Vilanea: "To connect with herself and her healing abilities. To connect with her inner Volwynn. The beast within her. To run wild and feel the energy of the pack."

2. How can I better connect with you, and prepare for/survive what is to come?

Vilanea: "Become more like me. Go into the wild and let your insticts guide you. Connect with the healing power of the moon and you shall connect to me."

3. What is the reason for my connection with my pack family here in Amy's group, and my bond with my mate Frank Hoodless?

Vilanea: "To help Tenomachi for the same reason he needs to connect with them here. To help guide them in times to come. I am going to be his strength. He is going to be my comfort. Together we will be able to overcome and help our kind here."

4. I have felt a different sort of connection with the incarnations of Lyindrinar, Gandolin, Fenrir and Set, and Tenomachi (my mate's TS). Does my True Self have any connections or experiences with them?

Vilanea: "With Tenomachi yes. I have heard of the others and what they have done. I was surprised to see Fenrir come to be helping and not be destroying. I have heard tales of him before. I am surprised at the way he is now. I like it better than what I heard."

5. I went away for a few days to stay at a place in the mountains during the time which Fenrir was freed. I was in quite a strange state for all the days I was there, and on the last day I felt a very strong presence of what felt like a wolf with me for a while (a couple hours, from memory). Do you have any thoughts on what that was about?

Vilanea: "That was me trying to contact my incarnation. We share much in common with Fenrir. Him being freed I also felt that I needed to be freed as well. I was trying to reach out to my incarnation."

6. I wish to help in the war by your side Queen Asherah. If my True Self is happy to join, what is the best position for her in this war?

Ark: They both would like to be assigned to a campaign.

Me: "I am going to look over my maps in the war room. Whatever campaign I assign you to, you will be working together. As for now you can help with healing. Both you and Tenomachi can help with covert operations that we may have to do if they arise."

Ark: They both survive the plague and really help each other through it. They will be together in their incarnations. They also meet Asherah in Midgard. It is in their bloodline to be able to physically shift as Lycans in Midgard.

Me: What is the connection between the Volwynn and the Vega Star?

Tenomachi: "It is said that the Vega Star is where Venrir came from. There is power in that star through her who is mother to all Volwynn."

Vega Energy Track...

Ginger: I’m speechless... is that both our bloodlines?

Me: Yes in both.

Ark: They have met before in past incarnations.

Me: They both have a past incarnation reading. We should do a joint-reading.

1:50am *Asherah finishes the core fusion. She begins subconcious destruction.*

Me: I keep thinking about the relation between Fenrir who is Father of Wolves and Venrir who is Mother of the Volwynn. I wonder if there is a connection.

Ark: I guess we will find out in the time to come.

Frank: I never would have guessed I had Lycan DNA from the start as well as Aesir DNA.

Kezi: Aesir DNA and the All-Father called for your session.

Tenomachi: "This Aesir DNA in my incarnation dates back to a Norse Earl. This Norse Earl must have been descended from something related to the Norse Gods."

Me: Do you both want playlists?

Tenomachi and Vilanea: "We want to share the same playlist for energy tracks and subliminals."

Me: "I recommend Pegasus, Primordial Dragon, Vega, Rephraxi, and Mana from the Heart of Magic. As for subs you should focus on the Lycan series."

Tenomachi: "Stormpaw is the tribe of my mother. They live on the Great Thundering Plateau."

Here is the best playlist for you...
1. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
2. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
3. Shapeshifter Emotional Booster - Shifter Transformation
4. Become a Lycan - Wolf Affinity and Lycan Abilities
5. Become a Lycan Part 2 - Guardian Wolf Shifter
6. Shapeshifter Mastery - Hybrid Enabled
7. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard