Mermaid Keyisa: How Poseidon became Imprisoned


True Self Past Vision Session

This is a romance story of Keyisa and Poseidon. It also includes how they tried to help find Aphrodite and how Poseidon got betrayed and captured. Session for Mary...

Me: I will pull her true self here for the past vision.

Sentis: We are getting a lot of water in here.

Me: Because she is a Mermaid.

Sentis: This must be her.

Me: "What is your name?"

Keyisa: "Keyisa" (Key-E-Sah)

She has light blue skin and aqua blue-green hair. Her tail is aqua blue-green with a gold and silver tint.

Me: "I am sorry I didn't know your name."

Keyisa: "That's okay. At the time I didn't tell you. There were reasons for this and now you shall know why.

For once long ago your brother Poseidon and I were very fond of each other. I presume that you have invited me here to tell you about my past.

Is there anything that you wish to know that I may be able to help you with?"

Me: "Yes I would like to know your past history with my brother Poseidon."

Keyisa: "We were lovers at one time. I remember I used to keep Poseidon's temple when he was away."

Vision begins...

Keyisa is at Poseidon's temple. She is tending to his armor. This is an underwater temple. Poseidon arrives. Keyisa runs to him and embraces him.

Keyisa says 'I am so glad to see you well and unscathed. You took a big risk going where you did without your armor.'

Poseidon says 'I know this but I had to stay hidden. My armor would have given me away.' This was after the Urthak War.

Keyisa says 'How is your search for your sister?'

Poseidon says 'With heavy heart I have had no luck. The realms seem to be isolated from each other. There is no diplomacy. Tyranny reigns in many of them. This Candelabra pull strings on many Kings and Queens as if they were puppets.'

Keyisa says 'Keep searching my love and you shall find the answer.'

Poseidon sits on his throne. He is frustrated. He says 'I have been searching for so long. Most say that the Aphrodite now is the true one, but I feel that she is not. As do several others. If I could only figure out who these Candelabra are.'

Keyisa comforts him and says 'You shall figure it out my love.'

Poseidon looks at Keyisa and says 'I can always look into your eyes as if they were the deepest ocean and get lost in the hope that I see.'

Then Poseidon and Keyisa kiss, embrace, and make love. After that Keyisa awakes and sees Poseidon dressing back in his clothes.

Keyisa says 'You are leaving so early.'

Poseidon says 'My brother Zeus has called for me as he has for several others.'

Keyisa asks 'Would you wish for me to accompany you?'

Poseidon says 'I would love to have you by my side but alas, Zeus would not allow you to be there.'

Keyisa says 'Zeus has become strict and more hateful towards those who differ from the Divine.'

Poseidon says 'Yes, I know. Any who protest him deal with Ares. There must be some connection between Zeus and these Candelabra. I have a deep feeling these Candelabra know where my sister is.'

Keyisa says 'I could find out for you.'

Poseidon turns to her says 'I would not wish to put you in any danger.'

Keysia says 'I would sacrifice myself to ease this trouble that haunts you if I could help find your sister.'

Poseidon says 'Maybe the Candelabra know where Zeus has hidden her.' He is under the impression that maybe Zeus hid Aphrodite.

Keysia says 'I will be careful.'

Poseidon says 'This could work. Zeus would not know or ever suspect you. But do be careful. I heard these Candelabra are no one to be trifled with.'

They embrace and kiss. Poseidon says 'I must go now.'

Keysia says 'Be safe my love.'

Poseidon says 'I always have your love to protect me.'

Keysia narrates from the present: "I traveled from place to place to try to get close to these Candelabra. Most I came across were too afraid to speak of them.

As for my love, Zeus assigned him to assist Ares to subjugate the uprising in Alfheim. Which my love Poseidon believed was more of a genocide.

Yet still, I searched until I came to a realm that was forgotten. There at an ancient underwater places of gathering they found me.

Vision continues...

Keysia is in an underwater place. It is very shady with many criminal type. She is getting ready to leave and she hears a male voice from the shadows.

Voice says 'Are you the one seeking the Candelabra?'

Keysia says 'Yes I am.'

A figure comes out of the darkness. He says 'I am Narrog, Representative of the Candelabra.' We recognize him as Nummandor.

Keysia says 'You are the one I have been seeking. You can help me.'

Narrog says 'Why do you seek out of the Candelabra?'

Keysia says 'Because of my love Poseidon's sister Aphrodite.'

Narrog says 'Aphrodite? But she is at Olympus.'

Keysia says 'My dearest Poseidon believes that Zeus has imprisoned her somewhere for no one has seen her since before the end of the Urthak War.'

Narrog says 'And why would you believe Zeus would imprison her?'

Keysia says 'Poseidon believes it was to silence her so that Zeus could overrule all the other Divine on Mount Olympus.'

Narrog says 'You know much and for this I can help you. For I know that Zeus keeps Aphrodite imprisoned.'

Keysia says 'Where? Can you take me and Poseidon there?'

Narrog says 'Yes I can. Anything to dethrone Zeus would be a benefit for the Candelabra.' He gives Keysia something. 'When you are ready this gemstone will take you to a secret place where I will meet you. Bring Poseidon with you. He will need his strength to free his sister for she is in heavy chains and cannot speak.'

Keysia says 'I will hurry to him.'

Narrog says 'And hurry you must. For Zeus has many spies and he may move her to a different place of imprisonment. Remember the gem when you are ready.'

Keysia says 'I will go to Poseidon now.'

Keysia travels back to Poseidon's temple where she is waiting and pacing back and forth... Poseidon arrives and embraces her and they kiss.

Poseidon says 'I came as soon as I got your message. Is it true? All I have dreaded about my brother Zeus.'

Keysia says 'Yes it is true. I have contacted one of the Candelabra. He gave me this. It will take you to a secret place to meet him. He shall take us to your sister.'

Poseidon says 'Then there is no time to waste. We must go now.'

Poseidon and Keysia use the gemstone together. They teleport to the Nether.

Keysia says 'What is this place?'

Poseidon says 'This is the Nether realm. I should have known that Zeus would hide her here.'

Narrog says 'You came in time. We must hurry. Zeus may know of our plans already. Quickly follow me.'

Poseidon gets ready and says 'Lead the way.' He turns to Keysia and says 'Whatever is in front of us I will face it and protect you so do not worry my love.'

They both follow Narrog who is actually Nummandor... They enter into an old temple. They see Aphrodite in chains. She has something covering her mouth. Poseidon rushes to her and tries to break the chains. He ends up breaking them.

Poseidon lifts Aphrodite up and says 'My sister. I am here.'

Then he hears a male voice from behind him that says 'I told you he would come.' It is Ares!

This Aphrodite starts laughing. Poseidon pushes her away and says 'You are not my sister. You are the impostor. This has been a trick.'

Then Mono Baphomet and Melkor walk into the cell...

Ares is leaving and looks at Mono and says 'His replacement is already on Mount Olympus. He has been delivered to you as you asked. Now my Lord Zeus wishes for you to leave his Kingdom alone as agreed.'

Mono says 'As agreed.'

Poseidon says 'Melkor... You are the Candelabra?'

Melkor laughs and says 'Foolish Poseidon. You would think with that pretty face you would actually have some brains to go with it. The Candelabra are many and you have been asking too many questions.'

Poseidon rises up and says 'I am Poseidon King of the Sea and you shall feel my wrath.'

Mono says 'No. You shall join your sister.'

Nummandor hits Poseidon and imprisons him in a globe of water. He shrinks it down and Mono Baphomet takes it in his hand.

Mono says 'Melkor deliver this to Zeus.' Melkor takes it and leaves.

Mono looks at Keysia and says 'Now what to do with this one. I don't have time to destroy you, but you will forget Poseidon.' Then he touches her.

Keysia narrates: "What I remember after that is that I awoke in Poseidon's temple to see that Poseidon was there. I went to him and embraced him.

Keysia says to this Poseidon 'Oh my love, I thought you gone.'

This Poseidon says 'Love? What do you mean love? You should be tending to the temple and not laying around.

Have this place up to my standards before I return or I shall cast you out into the endless sea where the leviathan would feast on you.'

Keysia narrates: "I could say no words after that. The sound of my heart breaking was all I could hear."

We return to the present...

Keysia: "Is it true that your brother has been freed?"

Me: "Yes he has been."

Keysia: "Then let him live happy and if he chooses let him remember the love we had. I wish him well."

Me: "What was the impostor Aphrodite like to be around?"

Keysia: "Cold, not like I remember you at all."

Me: "When I did your ig session you told me that you worked with Poseidon on a monthly basis."

Keysia: "Yes I did. I used to be with him every day but I kept quiet and still served him even though I felt it was not him."

Me: "Did you have any more dealings with the Candelabra since that time?"

Keysia: "No. If ever I was to hear of them in any place, I would not go there. I am afraid of them."

Me: "The Candelabra are no more. The ones you remember from that day still are. They have grown stronger. It may not be safe for you where you are now."

Me: "Poseidon has a secret temple."

Keysia: "Would he allow me there?"

Me: "I know he would. You would be safe there."

Keysia: "I would like that. Even though the love Poseidon and I had may be gone. I would still work with him."

Me: "Would you like me to do the core fusion?"

Keysia: "Yes I would."

Music begins...

Beautiful Haunting & Powerful Female Vocal Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZhS-0l4wk

0:25... Incarnation is brought through Myrrdonite rift.

0:42 in the music... Gentle waters all around.

0:57... The waters a rising.

1:08... There is a bright sun and the rays are hitting the water.

1:19... Aphrodite gathers the energy and sews it in.

1:44 in the music... Clouds form together.

1:55... The begins to lightly rain.

2:06... Aphrodite takes energy from the rain and sews it in.

2:29... The waters slowly rises up into the threads. Aphrodite sews the energy in.

3:09... The waves move and move. There are all these colored fish swimming around stirring energy.

3:27... Aphrodite gathers the fish energy and sews it in.

3:50... Aphrodite sings while she delicately sews.

4:10... Aphrodite gathers energy from the fish, the waves, the sun rays, and the rain. She sews it all in.

4:39... Aphrodite sings along with the music.

5:03in the music ... Keysia begins to glow.

5:35... Aphrodite starts the core fusion. The sunshine comes through the clouds.

5:50... Aphrodite brings energy from the sky and water and pours it into Keysia.

6:14... Aphrodite slowly dances around Keysia while gathering up energy. They are swirling around.

6:36... Aphrodite transfers the energy into Keysia.

6:50... The sun sets and there is a glow of gold from the sun on the water.

7:15... Aphrodite gathers the golden sunset energy and pours it into Keysia.

7:38... The sun sets down to the last ray which Aphrodite gathers up. She transfers it into Keysia.

7:58 in the music... The sky goes dark and stars shine through.

8:12... Stardust twinkles down onto the water. Aphrodite gathers the stardust and pours it into Keysia.

8:35... The water rises up more. The top of the water glows with stardust.

8:52... Multi-colored jellyfish come up to the surface. They swim all around with the stardust.

9:10... As the jellyfish pass Aphrodite gathers energy from each one and transfers it into Keysia.

9:30 in the music... There are swirls of energy coming up with translucent dolphins.

9:50... As the dolphins jump near Aphrodite she gathers energy from them and gives it to Keysia.

10:12... There is a huge beautiful translucent whale that comes to the surface.

10:30... From the whale blowhole it lets out an energy. Aphrodite gathers it up and transfers it into Keysia.

10:57... There are many glowing translucent fish and sea life in the waters. As they swim to the surface energy comes up and out of them. Aphrodite gathers it and transfers it into Keysia.

11:30... The stars in the sky shine brightly. More stardust falls down into the water and mixes with the energy of the sea life.

11:58 in the music... Aphrodite gathers this energy up and transfers it into Keysia.

12:32... Aphrodite gathers energy from the stars, the moons, and all the energy in the water. She transfers it all into Keysia.

13:08... Aphrodite bings the waters up around Keysia and they swirl around her.

13:20 in the music... Keysia glows brightly with energy.

13:37... The water goes up surrounding Keysia. It swirls around her.

13:58... All of the water and energy comes to a climax and pours into Keysia.

14:22... Keysia is glowing even brighter.

14:27 in the music... Keysia opens her eyes.

Me: "Your fusion is complete."

Keysia: "Thank you for this."

Me: "Would you like to bond with me Keysia?"

Keysia: "So many have. I shall too."

9:45pm *Sentis does the bonding of Keysia with Asherah Aphrodite*

Me: "Shall I take you to Poseidon's secret temple?"

Keysia: "I am ready to go."

*Aphrodite and Keysia travel to Poseidon's secret temple*

We can see that the temple is dimly lit. Poseidon is there!

Poseidon: "Sister you have come. And who is this you brought with you? I know this face."

Me: "There is much that you two need to catch up on. I have brought her here because I knew she would be safe."

Poseidon: "Is she in danger?"

Me: "Not at the moment, but I prefer her to stay here with you."

Poseidon: "But of course. I feel as if I know her."

Me: "You do. I shall let you two speak for a while. You have a lot to catch up on."

Asherah Aphrodite leaves to go swim by herself in her garden...

*TRUE SELF PAST VISION SESSIONS*

You should have an intuitive guidance session before you get a past vision session. You can get both at the same time, but do not get this if you have never had an ig session and you are not on the waiting list for one.

Doing a True Self Past Vision session is really interesting. It is a completely different format than an IG session. It would be especially interesting to get the events right after the Urthak War and the rise of the Candelabra from different perspectives.

They are the same price as an ig session. They are really interesting. It gives you a history of your true self and what they experienced during that time period.

If you want one use the IG session link and put "TS Past Vision" in the notes. I really think this can help us piece together the history of the Candelabra.

For the session, I will ask your true self for memories that focus on certain time periods and events that we need more information about. I do not have time for other types of memories that do not help our cause.

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RUZH4E7Y5RW6Y

I will also be looking for memories related to Aphrodite. Asherah Aphrodite has lost so much of what happened. She needs to piece it back together. We will also look for interactions with the Candelabra.

If you are on the list for a past incarnation reading and want to switch it to a true self past vision session you can by donating the $20 difference.

True Self Past Vision Sessions are $110.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=N5EXSK3K7K24U

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard