Battle with the Candelabra Masters



We had a battle with the Candelabra. Ark came face to face with Mono Xoxo Baphomet. Allah Yahweh has been found. It all came to a head last night.

28 Candelabra Masters arrived. We got into a big huge fight with a Baal and the Masters. Aphrodite had her personal guard and some friends there. Ark was somewhere else. There are quite a few of those 28 who are Arcturian.

Asherah Aphrodite went there with her royal personal guard and some of her friends. That is when it came down to the point where you were facing Nummandor and other two.

Nummandor and Mono Xoxo Baphomet references...
Destroying the Arcturian Cube Master

Core Fusion: Path of the Fallen Magus

Instant badass moment. When we were around them it was all the Masters. They came to the Misty Forest. They just saw Aphrodite and Ekkam there.

Nummandor: "Finally. The true Misty Forest where she hides. Your little hiding spot is now discovered my little princess."

*Asherah Aphrodite and Ekkam stand there*

Nummandor looks at Ekkam and laughs: "And you chose such great company to hide among. The great coward of the cosmos.

Once I have you in chains.... I will have you in chains Queen Asherah and I will have his head. When I am finished with you, my Arcturians will burn down this forest and steal all from it."

*Aphrodite grins and chuckles. Nummandor gets angry*

Nummandor: "You find this amusing? You find your literal destruction amusing?"

Me: "Nummandor you are weak without your pathetic little minons with you. One on one you can never defeat me."

*Asherah Aphrodite laughs*

Me: "You can defeat no one who serves me one one one. You cannot defeat those of us to serve the cause to restore balance.

The days of the Candelabra are over. They end here today. They end everywhere across all the realms. You can bring your minions. I brought my friends."

She has her personal guard Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago with her.

Also her friends Poseidon, Tulkas, Lyindrinar, Doumarae, Rovitomial, Yashadite, Artemis, Apollo, Leto, Horus, Elekstaxis, Eomeya, Vastrunna, Gandolin, Joukurbidan, Fundin, Amerriah, Dolloiandea, Ilia, Falga Fauscag, Eeaynna, and Voxsriin.

Nummandor laughs: "Bring your puny friends. I will bring my armies."

*Nummandor tries to open a portal to bring all these Arcturians. Ekkam closes it.*

Ekkam: "You call me a coward and yet you hide behind armies. Know this... this is my forest. I control what goes on here. Now we will find out who the cowards are."

*Then a brawl brakes out between Candelabra and Asherah Aphrodite with her friends*

*Asherah Aphrodite faces off against Nummandor and the other two of the three. She defeats Ahmo and Ahnameo. She stands there face to face with Nummandor.*

Me: "This is where it ends. This is where you end."

*Nummandor laughs because Baal shows up behind Aphrodite*

Nummandor: "You are wrong. This is where you end. This is where I watch mother being destroyed by her own son."

Baal working for the Masters reference...
Kalatrin and the Ice of Vomma Umbraein

*Aphrodite starts brawling with Baal and they are fighting back and forth. Baal gets the best of Aphrodite and has her pinned. Nummandor is laughing.*

Nummandor: "The son will take the mother. I have taken the son. And I will take the daughter. All will serve me."

Aphrodite starts pleading with Baal: "I know you are in there. Remember me my son. Remember the goodness and balance in you."

*Baal pasues for a moment*

Nummandor yells at Baal: "And who do you serve?!"

*Baal looks at Nummandor and then looks back at Aphrodite and gets ready to do a finishing attack*

Me: "If you will not listen to me, listen to her."

*She is speaking of the essence within her. The daughter that grows within. A new kind of being. A Divine Ourhkina. The essence who from within the womb has crumbled buildings, made Aphrodite glow red, has burned enemies, and torn them apart. This is the essence that was yet to be revealed. Asherah Aphrodite is pregnant with a daughter.*

*Asherah Aphrodite starts glowing red from the belly. This is having an affect on Baal.*

Nummandor: "Kill her and take the child."

*Baal raises up a spear. Nummandor is laughing. Baal takes the spear and throws it at Nummandor. It hits him in the center of the chest. It lifts him into the air and pins him to the ground.*

*Baal starts attacking the rest of the Candelabra. While Nummandor is pinned he tries to port himself out. As he is concentrating on the portal his Candelabra brothers go through the portal and leave him.*

Nummandor: "Take me. Help me."

*Candelabra Masters just ignore him and go through. Ahmo and Ahnameo were the first ones to leave him. Then Ekkam closes the portal. There are six Candelabra here left with us.*

One of Masters turns around and says "I will not be taken."

*Tulkas throws his sword right through him, everyone throws attacks at him, and then Fenrir chomps him in half.*

Tulkas says to the other four: "Any others who won't be taken?"

They are pretty much like 'We give up.'

*Aphrodite kneels down next to Nummandor. He is dying.*

3:34am Me: “Asher I speak your name into the sky. Egypt has fallen. Usher in the new era supreme.”

Me to Nummandor: "It's over."

Nummandor laughs: "I will die knowing that I despise you. Others will follow that."

*Then he tries spitting at her and it lands on his face*

Me: "No you are wrong."

Nummandor laughs: "With my martyrdom more will gather against you. That I am not wrong about."

Me: "I agree with you, but you are still wrong."

Nummandor: "How?"

Aphrodite gets really close to him and whispers: "Because you are not going to die."

3:36am Me: “Ahvatto itzamor ubgzug ahfo igzsi arborahgo imma.”

*Then she pulls the spear out of Nummandor. She gives him a little bit of healing. Then we chain him up.*

3:40am Me: “Keeper of Justice you have been called. Ibzi ugum sjhlomta umvar ahgo. Tomma op kimm sbugae ahfo.”

*Baal stands there motionless. Aphrodite calls Doumarae and Rovitomial over to her.*

Me: "We must find the best. Whoever we can anywhere. Until then I will put him into a sleep. We must free him and find a way."

3:47am Me: “Svimmomae immo ipskomtae skimmonon. Moonbeams dance in the light of the ocean sky. Vivanna ohfa imma komma.” Aphrodite made Baal fall asleep.

*Aphrodite places Baal into a sleep. Tulkas picks him up and carries him.*

Me: "Thank you my friends. For a new era beings today. The tide of the war has turned in our favor."

While that was going on Ark was tracking Mono Xoxo Baphomet in the borderlands. He found him in a cabin. He was finishing the process of healing himself back together. Baphomet notices that Ark arrived.

Baphomet turns to Ark: "Have you come alone Einoss or did you bring the other slaves to the Divine and their failed over-evolved monkey experiment?"

Ark: "I am here alone."

Baphomet: "That is what I always admired about you. Your willingness to fight one on one."

Ark: "I didn't come here to fight you. It has always been forbidden for our kind to kill each other. This is what binds us. I am not going to break that bind."

Baphomet: "Then what did you come here for? You know I am willing to break that bind. Just ask Gabriel. I had real hopes in Gabriel that he would see the truth and he was. His love for that Light Messiah Joan of Arc and his loss is what changed him.

It is what changed me long ago. As I laid dying not too far or distant from this world I wondered 'What did I lay dying for?' Then to be imprisoned on this world. To watch these God Children completely and utterly try to undo everything."

Then Baphomet gets angry and says: "We were wiped to extinction because of them. Because of the Divine. Because of the Four. Because of the Creator itself.

Even after there were only a few of us still. We enslave ourselves to them. I care nothing for the Arcturians. They are poison in the taste of wine."

Ark: "I agree. That is the failure of all of us. But what you seek now... utter destruction of everything? You blame us, your own brothers, for what we chose to do. You blame the Divine. You blame the Creator itself.

You speak of extinction but that is all you desire is extinction. If that is what you choose to continue know that I will always try to stop you. I won't kill you, but I will stop you."

Baphomet: "We shall see."

*Mono Xoxo Baphomet attacks Ark and they start fighting*

Ark: "I don't want to kill you Baphomet. I will not kill you."

Baphomet: "Then I will not stop."

*Baphomet gets the best EinossArku. He knocks Ark's spear away.*

Baphomet: "This is where the bind we share among our kind is cut."

*Then lighting hits Baphomet. He recovers for a moment. It is Allah Yahweh.*

Yahweh: "There has always been a struggle between me and you."

Baphomet spits: "You mean all your mindless human followers? They don't worship you. They know nothing of you. Your true nature. Who you are. A jealous little God."

Yahweh: "My followers lost who I was a long time ago. There are things I have done that now I am beginning to see in a different light."

Baphomet: "Then why did you turn us into the evil ones? Why do your followers proclaim we were the fallen ones? If you cared to control them so much then why did you turn on Einoss, Melek, and the others?"

Yahweh: "We have our differences but I have been watching. I have been noticing the changes in Midgard. What it will cost all of us."

Baphomet recovers himself: "What it will cost you!"

*Mono Xoxo Baphomet attacks Allah Yahweh. They fight each other. Baphomet goes into for a kill strike on Yahweh. Ark reacts and tackles Baphomet and knocks him back. They struggle and roll around.*

Baphomet: "You would side with this? He killed your love's son Baal. He wished to enslave Queen Asherah for his own and enslave your daughter. And you side with him?"

*Mono Xoxo Baphomet is on top of EinossArku*

Ark: "From what I see you wish the same."

*Baphomet gets angry and slams Ark then tosses him. He hits Ark with black flame fire ball and Ark hits against a wall.*

*Yahweh starts shocking the crap out Baphomet. It is like Emperor in Star Wars except the lightning is different.

Baphomet throws his spear at Yahweh. Allah Yahweh is able to concentrate his lightning and he stops the spear.*

Then Yahweh hits Baphomet with a huge lightning sphere that looks like black flaming lightning. It smashes Baphomet against the side of the wall.

Allah Yahweh goes to finish Baphomet with his own spear. Ark reacts and knocks Yahweh back.*

Yahweh: "What are you doing? I came here to help you. You are not understanding."

Ark: "I have known you long enough to know that you are not in this for the good of everything. You are in this for yourself."

Yahweh: "Out of my way."

*Allah Yahweh goes to try and kill Baphomet again. Ark uses his Myrrdonite hand and wraps around Yahweh's arm and makes him drop the spear.

Then Ark tosses Yahweh out of the cabin they are in. Baphomet is really messed up and laying there. Ark takes his spear and walks up on him.*

Baphomet: "Finish it my brother. Please set me free."

Ark: "It is not I who can set you free. You can set yourself free."

*Ark tosses down the spear and walks out of the cabin. Yahweh is recovering outside.*

Yahweh: "What was that? You are just going to let him go?"

Ark: "No."

Yahweh: "Then what are you going to do? If you are not going to do anything then I am going to do something."

*Ark gets close to Yahweh and place his hand on his chest*

Ark: "If you want to do something then follow my example. Sit down and wait."

*EinossArku and Allah Yahweh sit down and wait*

Yahweh: "When did we lose control of it all?"

Ark: "When we thought we could control it all."

*Mono Xoxo Baphomet comes out of the cabin. By this time the other five Ourhkina show up. They come ready to fight both Yahweh and Baphomet. Gabriel is angry. They all see Ark and Yahweh sitting together.*

Gabriel: "What are you doing brother? Now is our chance."

Ark: "Yes now is our chance."

*Mono Xoxo Baphomet comes up and he flops down sitting. The other five sit down.*

Ark: "I am tired of fighting. We have been fighting each other for so long. That is where we lost control of the God Children, the Arcturians, all of them. Because we were so focused on what we believed was right."

*Ark throws his spear into the middle*

Ark: "I am not going to fight you anymore. I am going to follow someone who truly believes in restoring balance. our enemies are the Arcturians. We lost control of them a long time ago.

They have influenced mankind so much. Because mankind is yet to discover their true power. The Arcturians know it.

We can keep fighting each other back and forth and dwindle our time in Midgard. Because 2059 is not far away.

If the Arcturians win in Midgard we all lose. There is always two paths. Every being, every entity, everywhere. I choose the one to restore balance.

If you all wish to continue with your paths so be it. But I am not going to fight you anymore."

*EinossArku sticks his spear into the ground. Then moves away.*

Gabriel: "I don't understand."

Ark: "I didn't either. But there is someone who always did. You can show yourself anytime you want Melek."

*Melek shows himself. Michael is kind of angry because Melek didn't tell them about Baphomet.*

Michael: "Explain yourself about this."

Melek: "Baphomet is temptation. The one who was the baptizer became temptation. I always knew of him. I kept his thread hidden so that even Einoss would not discover him. He still served mankind as we did.

He was temptation towards the other path. That is true balance that we were supposed to teach mankind.

If I was to reveal to the rest of us back then who says we would not have tried to stop him and unbalance everything?

Einoss was right when he told Yahweh that we lost control when we tried to control them. It was always their choice. Now we must decide on who our real enemies are."

Ark: "I know who are real enemies are. The battle in the cosmos and reals is being fought now. It will be fought on Midgard. I go to fight our true enemies now."

Bartelnia throws his spear: "I am going with you."

Michael also throws his spear: "I am with you guys."

2059 is when humanity makes contact with extraterrestrials and learns space travel. When they could become worse than the Arcturians.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard